Psychiatric Medications and Hidden Vibrational Causes of Brain Fog

Brain fog can have energetic causes.

Brain fog can have energetic causes.

Mental confusion and brain fog are real factors in everyday life. Some of the energetic truth has been described in a previous article about brain fog. Since The Shift into The Age of Awakening, more and more interactions occur between human consciousness and astral — or psychic-level — experience.

It’s almost as though the regular gravity dynamics of the planet have changed, lightened up considerably.

Imagine if you no longer weighed the usual 110 pounds and now it was more like 55. Everyone else was lighter too, although our human-reality scales still read “110.”

Vibrationally something comparable has happened. And although energy healing techniques are popular as a way of dealing with the resulting discomfort, it is no longer terribly relevant to go for chakra balancing. That energy medicine standby.

Note that RES sessions of Energy HEALING don’t include chakra balancing.

More Relevant, Since We’re in the Age of Awakening

The various techniques of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, including Vibrational Re-Positioning®.

Much help for brain fog is included in the full array of Rosetree Energy HEALING sessions. In Energy Spirituality, we emphasize emotional and spiritual growth. Contrasting with energy healing techniques that come from versions of energy medicine.

RES help for causes of brain fog includes vibrational shifts you can make on your own, just by sticking to 20 Minutes of Daily Technique Time, Tops.

This has already been discussed, in one context or another, here at the blog, but now here is something new. For an important piece of the puzzle about today’s brain fog, let’s start by considering…

Today’s huge rise in taking antipsychotic medications

Energetic implications are huge for this fascinating fact. Antipsychotic medications are so popular now. Blog-Buddies, did you ever wonder why?

Why this Increase?

Is the increased popularity of antipsychotic drugs really just a fad? Or a cruel new way to make extra money for big pharma?

Having researched auras of some clients who take these medications, I don’t think so. Not necessarily. Not at all.

What if you’re having problems with brain fog that won’t quit? You might be wise to meet with a psychiatrist. An appropriately prescribed medication might be helpful for a while.

RES Energy READING Research Can Help

To find a medicating psychiatrist, here’s what I recommend:

1. Consult consumer ratings of these mental health professionals.
  2. Find photos at the corresponding MD.’s website.
  3. Make a list of your top 10 candidates.
  4. Then set up an appointment for RES Energy READING.
  5. On the day of your appointment, send me an email with the names and photos of the doctors you’re considering.
  6. Reading their auras from photographs, I can tell you a lot about what they’re like.
  7. For the best ones, we can also do some Soul Thrill® Aura Research. Because personal compatibility is different from what you might assume.

Finding appropriate help can help you to… find appropriate help with psychiatric medications. Others have been helped. Why not you?

Zelda says:

I really liked this post, Rose. You’ve highlighted a theme I’ve been thinking about lately.

I’m struck by the way that my own transition through this passage into the Age of Energy has required me to let go of some beliefs that didn’t serve me, namely certain attitudes toward Western/allopathic medicine vs. alternative/complimentary medicine approaches.

Seems to me that the wisest approach is integrative and requires flexibility in thinking that is not a wishy-washy picking and choosing of various techniques, but thoughtful consideration of which technique, treatment, or medication is most appropriate at a given time for a given individual.

This is what I see in your post and what I appreciate about it.

Zelda says:

I also like the way that you present energy-aware interpretations of certain types of mental illness.

I haven’t been diagnosed with mental illness, prescribed the types of medications you describe, and I haven’t heard voices.

But during a session last year with Enlightenment List Medical Intuitive Judy Lavine, she immediately spotted and remove an astral entity from inside my aura.

Having experienced an entity and having felt much clearer and quite different after its removal, I can vouch for just how frustrating and brain fog-inducing it can be to have one.

Curious As Ever says:

Thank you, Rose, this is so interesting and suprising! How exactly does a medicine close a door to the astral?

Thanks, ZELDA and you, too, CURIOUS AS EVER. Regarding your question, the answer lies in biochemistry and how a particular nervous system will respond to the correct dosage of a well-selected medication.

David.. says:

Powerful article, Rose. I was just talking the day before with a street person in another city and they’d mentioned being on a low dose of just such meds.

I guess we could say that spiritual addiction as an escape is becoming more of an issue and less of a “solution”. We’re being pushed to be in our lives better.

David.. says:

Point 3 was a surprise to me. I fully agree that different auras will have very different kinds of energy dominance. What’s strong and weak. A mind that may overshadow emotions, for example. And that can certainly lead to various perceptual differences and interpretation.

But a different order? Creation expresses in layers of progressive density. How would that sequence be off?

On Point 4
    I fully agree we came into this incarnation from being a subtle being. Perhaps for a short time, or maybe longer. But angels have a very different life path than humans. This may just be around how you’re using the word “angel”.

I’m careful to differentiate because its important not to confuse astral beings and angels. They have very different motivations.

And actually, I just wrote a long 2-parter on this very subject. 😉

Also on #4
    I’m not sure what you mean by the 2nd sentence.
    Do you mean that the level of evolution we come in with determines how we see auras?

Katie says:

Hi Rose, I read this – twice – and intend to read it once again. Everything you wrote resonates fully with my experience as a practicing psychiatrist. I have long had the sense that people with psychosis were, from an energetic/spiritual perspective, “mixing up the levels” so to speak. I have known through direct experience treating people suffering from psychosis that antipsychotic medication provides many with profound relief, and sometimes is even lifesaving. I have wondered about the connection between the medication’s neurochemical effect and its energetic/spiritual effect. Your writing is brilliant and your perspective as an energy healer is invaluable to this field.

Amanda says:

Rose, I have a question.

Closing off our auras ‘to all but our Higher Selves and those beings of the highest vibration who are with us at the choice of our souls’ is also presumably a way to instruct our auras and close those doors.

Might there be cases where that is just not enough for someone?

Amanda

Thanks so much for all these comments and great questions.

KATIE, I am very moved by your acknowledgment.

I hope we live to see the day when research studies are done to explore the value of energy spirituality on helping patients.

Bring on the first-ever pilot program. Then the second, and all that follows. I am so interested in helping to design and implement this research in partnership with those of you who are qualified to collaborate scientifically.

DAVID, I don’t have a complete answer to your Comment 6.

For starters, consider that people come into an incarnation with a state of consciousness at a particular vibrational frequency. Something that seems like a big deal to lower consciousness isn’t such a big deal to that person’s perception.

Someone of relatively lower consciousness might also be incapable of clearly, or fully, perceiving certain energetic frequencies.

Or even incapable!

It has been years since I did this sort of research into different models that people proposed for subtle body layers: Spiritualists, tantra teachers, channelers, energy healers, etc.

I did a bit of this research before publishing Aura Reading Through All Your Senses, which means over seven years of writing and then typesetting, culminating in publication of the first edition in 1996.

What do I remember? Different systems, complete with color illustrations, do not match.

Apart from the explanation I proposed in the last comment, what else would explain this? Perhaps Barbara Brennan is the only one who knows the truth? 😉

I don’t think so.

Regarding your Comment 8, DAVID, yes (among other implications). All knowledge is structured in consciousness.

How you perceive and interpret auras, and how much you care about different subtle bodies — this is closely connected to your vibrational frequencies and how you are evolving while here.

About your Comment 7, DAVID, please share with all of us here a link to those two posts at your highly recommended blog in2deep.

Compared to you, I probably have way less sophistication about angelology.

To be clear, however, in Rosetree Energy Spirituality I do distinguish many types of astral beings and many types of energetic STUFF — including (as you know) very specific skill sets for distinguishing them and providing healing.

Practical helping — that’s my focus. I admire your deep knowledge and unstuffy erudition, DAVID.

With work I have done guiding clients in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(TM), some of my human clients have re-experienced incarnations when they were an angel, volunteering to help humans.

Or were a guardian angel, assigned to help a human.

Although many angels may never incarnate here at Earth School, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to consider that many angels do choose to incarnate here.

Another example of a guardian angel incarnating as a human? Two of my friends, GLADYS and JOE, were in a long-term love relationship. JOE had no desire for commitment.

GLADYS became pregnant. He married her.

GLADYS went to many different, good quality psychics. Independently they told her the same thing: GLADYS’ guardian angel incarnated as their son, in part to help the happy couple get married!

AMANDA’s question in Comment 10 is a bit technical. Blog-Buddies, she is referring to part of “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

Nothing in those techniques can compensate for a biochemistry that requires psychoactive medications to shut the door to astral beings.

Also on that same point, in case you’all are wondering, no technique in any of my skill sets is meant to be used outside that skill set.

So if you take the Cut Cords of Attachment Level 1 Workshop, do not take bits of technique out of that context and repurpose them.

If you learn Empath Empowerment(R) from my books or a workshop, do not take bits of technique out of that context and repurpose them.

And so forth with all the other skill sets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. You will not get better results. You will get (more) confusion.

On the other hand, the interlocking skill sets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality do lead to cumulative benefits.

You can have less STUFF of different kinds. You can prevent other kinds of STUFF. You can express your soul more and more freely. You might even get the sorts of TAKE OUT and PUT IN that allow you to move into Enlightenment.

But that is not through mix-and-matching techniques. And none of these skill sets is a substitute for “Take your meds if you need them.”

You see, AMANDA and others, I have witnessed some beautiful spiritual seekers work heroically hard to not have to take the Prozac or whatever.

A terrible and poignant struggle!

Sometimes a person just needs a certain biochemical assist for normal functioning. Then all the other parts of a personal path move forward rapidly.

Blog-Buddies, if you know anyone who is ashamed of taking psychiatric medications, please encourage that person to accept that reality of life for now and then move on. There does not have to be a sense of shame or sin because the nervous system requires help.

Needing medication is humbling. Social stigma does exist. I wish it were otherwise.

Nonetheless, struggling to be “Pure and free from medication” could take decades, become a central focus of life, and not be necessary at all for someone who wishes to evolve spiritually.

Of course, all of us have met people who are very, very proud of their “Pure” lifestyle.

Like JOE, for instance. He eats organic. He eats raw.

He would rather drink someone else’s vomit than sip a cup of coffee.

He is soooooooooo pure.

His skin is soooooooooo clear.

His body is fit and toned.

He is so sure that if others did like him, humanity would be living in heaven, with all social problems automatically eradicated, no wars, no poverty, etc.

It’s all so easy and simple. (According to JOE.)

Does all this necessarily make him Enlightened or even “Awakened”?

Definitely not.

Gack, I did not mean to insult this blog’s beautiful, pure-hearted vegetarians.

You know what I’m saying, right?

If you can live and let live with a vegetarian or vegan or eating raw lifestyle that agrees with you, more power to you!

I’m just aiming here to address the powerful pressures in American society that impress us with sentiments like “All natural is superior” or “Pure is superior.”

Psychoactive medication helps the body-mind-spirit system to be more normal. When needed, thank God for it!

To quote psychiatrist KATIE in Comment 9 above:

“I have known through direct experience treating people suffering from psychosis that antipsychotic medication provides many with profound relief, and sometimes is even lifesaving.”

Zelda says:

In my recent health adventure, I was fortunate to have wise, grounded doctors who prescribed medications that helped my heart. I’m so grateful to have encountered them.

On the other end of the spectrum, I encountered a woman who believes that doctors should not be allowed to give anyone any medication at all. And, as I’ve shared, there was that chorus of “Just meditate.”

While I didn’t go so far as to land squarely in spiritual addiction before the health situation flared up, I admit to being involved with doing what I could to promote wellness, but I had a few blind spots.

Zelda says:

The reason I mention this is because I became aware of how awful it feels to be on the receiving end of a spiritual addiction/extreme “pure” mentality when sharing about being sick.

When there’s such a mental construct about how life is supposed to go, i.e., “if I (you) meditate more/a lot, I will (you would) not get sick,” then the opportunity to experience connection and compassion tends to be missed.

Now I’m oddly grateful for the experience of just being blasted out of that framework myself.

I do my best to take care of myself. There are loads of problems in our health care system. But there are also wonderful, grounded, wise doctors who manage to do an amazing job of healing in spite of all the pressures and challenges of working with insurance, etc.

Same thing with the excellent point you’re making here about medication, Rose. Sometimes the best thing to do is to tweak the biochemistry to bring everything back into balance. If a medication does that, why not just take it?

David.. says:

Thanks, Rose, for the detailed response. I agree that many of the models are problematic. And too often taken as gospel.

The analogy I use sometimes is that it depends on which room you’re in and on what floor as to how you see and describe the building. It’s only when you’re outside the building that you can really get a bigger sense of it.

Also, the building in this case is more like a rainbow. There isn’t clearly designated floors. Thus it depends on how you wish to model it. The three-worlds model you use is kind of like the Red Green Blue model. Another I sometimes use is the 7 layer koshas. But they’re just models, ways of describing the remarkable vastness of creation.

I have managed to find a few models that have held up better to scrutiny more recently. Lately I’ve been digesting how they interrelate and I think I’ve got that now. Working on an article about it. Basically, it’s about how the different layers respond and develop to embody an awakening.

David.. says:

And yes, I fully agree with knowledge is structured in consciousness and knowledge is different in different states (stages) of (development in) consciousness.

There’s a basic principle that if you try to comprehend more than a couple of realities above your own, it will be incomprehensible. Thus, it is not possible to describe with words as there is no context for meaning to be communicated.

There is huge problems with this in non-duality circles.

Thanks, Rose
    This is the first of a few thousand words on angels and other subtle beings.

I’m no expert on the subject but had been surprised to see even people teaching this stuff not clear on the difference between dead humans and angels, for example. I made a few simple comments that came as a revelation to them. So I gathered it in an article.

David.. says:

It is only a broad outline of types of beings. I did this because it makes a big difference who you’re connecting to.

Spending too much time with non-physical beings is not a great idea. But its even worse if the beings you’re connecting with are just rabble who want attention and are happy to dis-empower you. Angels don’t do that. They don’t channel either.

Fascinating, Rose
    I agree that some angels do “fall” and take on a human life sequence. It is a faster way to evolve, but harder. Apparently this has become more common lately too. And from what I’ve seen and some other stories I’ve heard, almost anything is possible.

However, from what I’ve seen so far it is fairly rare for people to go back and forth between the a human and angel life sequence.

Humans do indeed spend time between lives as subtle beings in service. And some of those take on roles as “guides”, direct helpers with an individual.

David.. says:

I’d also agree Guides are angel-like. But because they’re in a human growth program that’s more about mutual healing, they’re quite distinct from angels. Angels are not alternating with physical lives, are not in service for personal healing (they’re about the community), and live much longer lives in a hierarchical structure. They also have easy fulfillment of desires.

Thus their understanding, motivations, and role are quite different.

I’d always trust an angel but I’d always check out a guide or other non-angel first, before trust. Charm can show up there too. 😉

Calling all Blog-Buddies who are into understanding states of consciousness, this part of Comment 27 by DAVID is absolutely brilliant:

“knowledge is structured in consciousness and knowledge is different in different states (stages) of (development in) consciousness.”

Gorgeously adapted from words often spoken by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, and a brilliant observation in itself, “Knowledge is structure in consciousness.”

DAVID really teased out the free-willish edge here.

Also I’m loving the last line in DAVID’s Comment 27, having had a run-in experience with a Non-Duality believer and spiritual teacher…

who may not believe in duality…

but sure does believe in superiority. 😉

Thanks so much for this entire series of comments, DAVID.

Am looking forward to reading these articles.

David.. says:

(laughs) Right. A lot of “neo-advaitists” or so called non-dualists mush all the stages together, declare one final and all-encompassing awakening, deny anything but their truth, and declare it THE truth. All else is ignorance and illusion, including any idea of self-betterment – because the self is an illusion, doncha know.

Recently ran into a dualist (relative and absolute) who believed he and his non-teaching teacher were non-dualists. Used the usual non-dualist arguments for dualism. Called it “Absolute Understanding”. Rather bizarre.

Daisy says:

ROSE, this series is so good thank you for sharing, and as usual very relevant to my personal journey.

Daisy says:

DAVID, regarding comment 35, my introduction into meditation was 3 years ago with a group following the teachings of Ramana Maharshi’s self inquiry.

Since I live deep in the bible belt, these people were a breath of fresh air… initially. At least they weren’t spouting the recent musings of bigoted Christian fundamentalists preachers and “news” personalities.

Daisy says:

Then things got, well “rather bizarre,” as you said. Three years later, I don’t spend nearly as much time there, and see the value of some self inquiry(included in technique time.) For me, Rose has been the best teacher I have had.

Daisy says:

As for the ashram and my relationship with those in charge, I have been very honest and still accepted which I do feel speaks well of them.

For me there it feels like some cart before the horse kind of mentality,(nothing to do with Ramana Maharshi possibly and may be group specific?) a doing away with objective reality that was dangerous to me.

Daisy says:

Something you said on your blog DAVID in regard to it being dangerous to reveal more than two levels above and beyond a persons current understanding.

Watching a bunch of people “trying to” live as though they reached the end game seemed like making a whole new delusion or layer to have to shed later.

Thanks guys!

Hi Daisy
    Yes, a different kind of fundamentalism. It’s actually quite common in spiritual organizations. Many go through a kind of keener phase but some never grow out of it.

Ramana has some beautiful teachings but there are 2 primary issues. One is that most of the translations were done by a temporary student. They’re not official. The other is that Ramana awoke spontaneously, outside of any tradition.

David.. says:

While the second does bring a fresh simplicity to it, there is no background to support the culturing. They end up teaching what helped their own experience rather than what will help get you there. Tolle has done the same thing.

The Veda teaches a sequence of technique. Meditation is used to culture presence. And then inquiry can be used to culture it further. Without presence, it’s just the mind inquiring itself. This cultures a classic ego battle that is not uncommon prior to waking. It’s a kind of ego defense – make enough noise and it will distract you from seeing through it.

David.. says:

And yes, cart before the horse. Wanting to be further along than they are. Not wanting to face the shadow. Wanting to be good at non-doing, which is an oxymoron.

Just to be clear – it’s not dangerous to talk of more than 2 stages ahead. I talk about the full range. But to expect to understand or communicate more than a stage or two ahead is problematic. There is nothing in the experience that can relate to it. It’s like a toddler trying to understand a teen.

David.. says:

I write about it because there are people having post-Self Realization experiences. It’s an issue because of the prevalence of non-dualists denying anything else. That leaves students making progress high and dry. (ironically including people actually living true non-dualism)

There is a growing number of others doing the same.

David.. says:

But it’s not a new problem. Same thing happened with Gurdjieff. His students tried to mimic his experience (the effects). It worked for one advanced student. Evidently on his death bed, he tried to send them to another teacher but most carried the flag forward. I met one that did change though.

Daisy says:

DAVID, thanks for the new feedback.

Regards to comment 43 “Just to be clear…” Yes, I see what you mean and all of this new information has been helpful to me, and way ahead of where I am at experiential level. Very useful in sorting out why it felt so uncomfortable to be chastised etc. for not saying things in the right way or behaving properly.

I also do want to regard these folks also as real people who have also shown great compassion and caring for me on a personal level. Since my last comments I did want to acknowledge that.

Thanks Rose and David…

Claudia says:

Thank you Rose, this was such a clarifying, educational post.

Your observation about trouble falling asleep due to astral difficulties has also been my observation. I recall two cases of chronic insomnia in clients that turned out to be due to an attachment to a stuck spirit–in both cases deceased relatives. The clients had had a good and loving relationship with their relatives, but somehow the continuing interaction was disrupting their ability to fall asleep. After the stuck spirit was assisted in moving on, the insomnia and need for prescription sleep medication was gone.

And of course, lack of sleep can be a major contributor to brain fog.

Much love to you Rose, Claudia.