My Tale of Discovering Charm, a guest post by Astrit

Who, me? Charming?

Who, me? Charming?

Charm has recently been a topic of fascination here at the blog — including a Charm Contest that runs through June 15.

Here comes a related guest post from Blog-Buddy ASTRIT. (This is pronounced AUS-triht.)

This young man has had a series of phone sessions with me, with cumulative benefit of moving out subconscious STUFF and putting in a stronger soul expression. The words he wrote are based in his state of consciousness, the way his mind-body-spirit system works now.

Seems to me, with any amount of STUFF in one’s aura — and given a certain familiarity with concepts at this blog recently — his ideas will make sense. But for them to make sense in a bouncy, buoyant, vibrant way? That takes direct experience.

What else to share by way of introduction?

• Human-Based Spirituality is one of the underlying themes of this guest post.
  • Another is Vibrational Re-Positioning, using everyday human reality as a way to become more stable and effective.
  • Compared to what? Spiritual addiction. Paying too much attention to astral-level frequencies, without knowing it. (Easy to do after The Shift into this Age of Energy.)
  • Links, headings, and minor edits from me.
  • Holiday spirit comes courtesy of today, because in the U.S., today is part of the big three-day weekend that signals the beginning of summer.
  • And infectious charm comes from — you guessed it — our Norwegian Blog-Buddy ASTRIT.

Who Me, Charming?

I’ve never considered myself as especially charming, but more of the (overly) caring, typical unskilled-empath, floating around in the astral (Rose’s expression, love it!)

I’m used to being the wallflower, least important person in the room-kinda guy!

But lately, after some sessions of Aura Healing with Rose, and developing skill as an empath, a new side of me has POPPED UP.

CHARM. WOW!

At times I can even feel SEXY and CHARMING.

That is such a huge WOWZY for little old me.

Not a part of my identity; never has been. (OK, only on rare occasions when drunk or high in my earlier days.)

And the joke of it all? A natural kind of charm has ALWAYS been there. I just was not paying enough attention to objective/physical human reality for this to be expressed in my relationships.

As I learned in my last session with Rose, it always felt unsafe being me. Constantly feeling like living outside of my own home and resources!

Rose explained it to me: “This is because you have been floating in the astral.”

AHA!!! This makes so much sense!

What Fun When I Land Back in Human Vibrational Frequencies!

What has been the easy fix for this? Just to remember to insert myself back in objective reality, everyday life.

Here’s the surprise. After doing this, charm just seem to pop out on its own.

I get the picture of Superman coming to my rescue. But instead of SUPERMAN it is OBJECTIVE REALITY-MAN coming to my rescue.

The more I insert myself in human, everyday reality, the more safety my body experiences.

And the safer I feel, the more this charm and sassiness are unleashed!

My life actually becomes MORE FUN TO LIVE, WOW!

Nobody could convince me about this earlier, that life could actually be this much fun.

The Charm-Crushing Challenge

The challenge (as it has always been) is for me to continue living my life with consciousness comfortably positioned in objective reality.

That means not in my “safe-zone” of astral floating around.

Although ironicaly it is not safe at all to float around in those highly subjective, subconscious energetic frequencies.

Likewise, overthinking. Which is another way of moving into astral frequencies while sliding out of touch with objective reality.

The Other (Surprising) Challenge

At times it still feels very scary being “here,” paying attention to what people say and do, to what is.

Why scary? Because I’m not used to having so much authority. For me, this is a new feeling:

“I can do what I want to. When I want to. Neither apologizing nor asking for permission to feel good about myself!?”

WHAT!?? Is THIS ALLOWED?

REALLY?

I feel like a child getting all of the candy he wants.

Saying and doing things as if I mean it. And without having so many complications. (Complications that never needed to be there)

Sometimes this feels a bit too freeeeeeeeeee…

Like, am I allowed to live like this?

Again, perhaps I might be the only one who can request and, then, give this permission.

In case you’re wondering, of course, I still pay attention to common sense, and caring about other people.

Perhaps this is what Rose meant when she has taught me about using my self-authority.

All this is very new to me. I am still experiencing my new freedom in small doses. But it does seems promising so far. I’m so grateful.

Jeanne says:

This post is so darn charming! Thank you Astrit!

Dave says:

Welcome to the joys of skilled empathy!!

Unfortunately the high of being empowered wears off eventually, and you then have to still deal with all of life’s problems, just with a much better tool kit. It’s a huge shift gaining the skills, but it soon becomes second nature, somethig you’re prone to take for granted, at least in my experience.

JEANNE, I agree!

DAVE, in a way I agree and in a way I don’t. You’re right that it becomes second nature being a skilled empath, so the newness — and high related to that — goes away.

However, there can be many kinds of STUFF in a person that are not Imported STUFF from unskilled empath merge.

From time to time, if a person feels stuck in personal development, it is a great idea to have a session of aura healing or Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(TM) to take another giant step forward.

You know that, I know, since I know you!

Jean says:

Hey thanks Astrit – I sure can identify 🙂

Three cheers for objective realty to the rescue!

Great post Astrit! I can relate to charm and sassiness being unleashed and life being a lot more fun to live. Ha ha–Objective Reality Man, I like that!

Zelda says:

Astrit, I really enjoyed reading your post. It’s really very sweet and I’m happy for you!

astrit says:

JEANNE: (blushing) THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH 🙂 !

DAVE: Thank you very much for your comment! Im looking forward for the high to wear of, it still seems unreal, since im so prone to switch back very often.

JEAN: YES! JOINING INTO THE CHEERS, AND ADDING “WIIHOO!” FOR O-J!

KYLIE: Thank you! It feels very good that others can relate, it makes it more real.

astrit says:

Than you very much Zelda!

You guys are so awesome 🙂

Rose, you are a magician. What and where would I be without you…

Jean says:

Funny as I was reading all these great comments (go Astrit!)
    I re-read my own…

In comment #5 where I said “three cheers for objective realty” I had of course meant to type objective REALITY…..

However as I happen to have considerable soul thrill around land and real estate –

(thank you Rose for your help with this)

– my staying in objective reality with realty (as well as with life in general)
    is definitely a good thing for me – the most important person in the room.

Funny and cute, JEAN!

ASTRIT, thank you.

David.. says:

Thanks, Astrit.
    I can sure relate. I came to it more slowly so it wasn’t a sudden contrast. But there have been surprises along the way. Like when women suddenly became more interested in me. And of course, all the Doh! movements reading Rose’s Become the Most Important book.

David.. says:

Dave’s comment does bring up an interesting point. On the one hand, there is the contrast of newness that settles out.

As Rose notes, we may then move into a plateau and a little help clearing Stuff can help move things froward.

But there comes a point when enough of the fog and Stuff is cleared that what is under that begins to shine through. The divine light. The resolute intellect that discriminates clearly. And the aura level known as anandamaya kosha aka the bliss body.

David.. says:

Again, when its new, they can be contrasty. But when they settle in, peace becomes normal. Happiness is simply always present – sometimes quietly in the background, sometimes expressed fully in life. Sometimes at a volume we would not have believed possible.

As comedian Jim Carrey put it in a grad Commencement this weekend, “Like many of you, I was concerned about going out into the world and doing something bigger than myself, until someone smarter than myself made me realize that there is nothing bigger than myself. My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.”

He went on to say he’s not contained because he is the container itself. 😉

Yet more reason to hugely admire Jim Carrey!

Here’s his official website, for you fellow fans:

Kira says:

Nice post, Astrit!

Reminds me of when I suddenly discovered I was reasonably popular in a couple groups I belong to. It was kind of a shock at first, because I was used to being an outsider.

I joined these particular groups because I wanted to join in their activities, and I was having so much fun just being involved that I wasn’t spending my usual time analyzing whether or not people liked me, and next thing I knew, they did!

I’m used to being liked now, but even though the novelty has worn off, I’m still thankful for it every day. It’s hard to imagine myself ever taking that for granted.

Cathy says:

I can totally relate Astrid. Still working my way through having all these tools in my tool kit 😉 I think it’ll be a while before the high wears off.