Josefa Perea has got quite some credentials to write about the relationship between psychotherapy and Rosetree Energy Spirituality!
- She is a graduate of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality, a professional in this field.
- Based in New Mexico, Ms. Perea is also the first RES practitioner in the world who is fully bilingual in Spanish as well as in English.
- Some of you Blog-Buddies may also know about this holistic healer from the Enlightenment Life List. Yes, Josefa is one of those members of our online community who has moved into Enlightenment in recent years.
Josefa Perea’s background as a holistic psychotherapist
I would like to take this opportunity to share how using Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) has allowed me to be more effective as a holistic psychotherapist.
Ive worked as a holistic psychotherapist for over 20 years. Currently, I have my own private practice with Rising Sun Holistic Counseling; in addition, I have worked in a variety of behavioral health settings over the years.
For seven years, I supervised 35 therapists as Clinical Director for a community health clinic. Also, I have taught Reiki and Quantum Dynamics for many years.
Early on in my private practice as a psychotherapist, using regular talk therapy, I was disappointed with the slow progress that most of my clients would show, either in alleviating distress or facilitating growth and healing.
So, led by a very strong desire in my heart to find new ways and learn skills that could assist and support my clients in a more meaningful way, I learned and started using techniques, processes and tools that could alleviate distress and promote growth and healing faster.
I learned, and started using, a variety of alternative psychotherapy modalities, techniques and tools taken from Energy Psychology, Energy Medicine, Pranic Psychotherapy, Quantum Dynamics, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and the I Ching tools.
Discovering Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)
Although I did have success using these techniques and processes, after a session of aura healing with Rose Rosetree, I realized what a great opportunity there was to quickly and permanently heal STUFF and facilitate rapid growth.
Because of this, I became extremely interested in learning the skills of RES to facilitate this type of healing for my clients.
In August of 2012, I was accepted into the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality, and graduated on November 2013.
Being able to offer Rosetree Energy Spiritualty sessions is such an great opportunity to assist my clients in a deeper way and obtain results that are more permanent that any other modalities.
RES sessions are more effective and provide permanent healing.
They are my favorite sessions to facilitate.
What I love about sessions of aura healing with Rosetree Energy Spirituality is that they are completely focused through an intention. In every session, healing happens.
That healing is permanent and the results are observable.
Every single session is complete on its own:
- There is an intention.
- I assess my client with a quick Skilled Empath Merge or Aura Reading, then choose which skill set to use for a Healing Centerpiece.
- With that specific skill set, I facilitate removing astral-level energetic debris (“STUFF”).
- There is PUT-IN, with energies and understanding that help the client to grow stronger as a person.
- Learning happens. I am fascinated by the potential in these sessions for my client to generalize the learning and growth to all areas of life.
What else about being an RES Practitioner?
Having been born in Madrid, Spain, my primary language is Spanish. I do offer sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality in Spanish and enjoy doing this very much.
So much love and gratitude goes to you, Rose, for your hard work in bringing through, teaching and expanding Rosetree Energy Spirituality.