Aura Reading of Robert Pattinson, a Guest Post by Opal

Aura reading guest post by Opal, starring Robert Pattinson

Aura reading guest post by Opal, starring Robert Pattinson

OPAL has done this aura reading for us as a guest post. Enjoy, everyone!

Note added on June 2, 2014: This article and some of the comments that follow here… have prompted me to write a policy-setting article about gossip. Do have a look, Blog-Buddies.

I did this aura reading of Robert Pattinson at a Cannes Film Festival Photocall a couple of days ago. The point was to investigate the topic of fame from the perspective of someone who isn’t simply well known but someone who has tabloid crazy-mega fame as a heartthrob in the digital age.

I hope you like it. The photo used for this aura reading research came from this page.

I ordered the order of the databanks read in a particular way so that the dots connect as you go along.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for

Connecting to Physical Reality

Life is a chore. A dull, monotonous, chore. Robert Pattinson notes, with bewilderment, that he doesn’t really know what he’s doing. It’s best to just get on with it, have a few beers, try to make the best of the dullness with good humor.

Mostly Robert Pattinson lets things roll off his back. Reminds me of British pub culture: work hard, keep your wits about you, have a beer. He’s a very easygoing guy. Not at all uptight or neurotic.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Verbal Integrity

Robert Pattinson  will answer your questions honestly.

It’s not that authenticity is a particularly high value, it’s simply that he just doesn’t care.

Why bother lying? He feels as though everybody knows everything anyway… Even if they don’t know him.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Giving

Note: I read Robert Pattinson’s aura from a photo he had taken in 2012 and the quality there was:  Gives the bare minimum. “Why bother?” People are just happy and grateful that Robert Pattinson, the big celebrity, showed up at all.

Pattinson in 2014? He’s got nothing to give. Not even the bare minimum.

“I don’t have to. I don’t want to. I don’t care anymore… It doesn’t matter anyway. Nobody even really sees me for who I am. Nobody cares about me. Why should I give? They took everything from me.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Receiving

“Nobody loves me. Nobody cares. It’s all a lie. The adulation, the dream we’re sold. One big illusion.”

The lie, it turns his stomach.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Sharing Power in Relationships

Entitlement. “I am Robert Pattinson. Do you know who I am? Do as I say or you will be dismissed.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Trusting People

Beyond guarded.  Full lockdown. There’s a castle with high walls and a moat.

This is not about being selective or extra picky about who gets in; it’s clear: No one is getting in.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Trusting Women

“They’re nothing like my mother. Why can’t they be more like my mother?” Not worth the trouble. They take your body, tie it to the back of a moving vehicle and drag you for miles as the road batters your flesh. Better off without them.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Commanding Respect from Others

Robert Pattinson craves respect.  This is an important time in his life right now, to prove that he matters.

Robert Pattinson really wants to matter. It’s a sweet spot in his aura; he’s enthusiastic about the possibilities, the potential he has to be someone significant. I would say it’s a boyish enthusiasm save for the fact that he’s patient. He wants it now, obviously, but he’s willing to wait as long as it takes.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Self-Awareness

Robert Pattinson doesn’t want to think about it.  He doesn’t want to talk about it. He steadfastly avoids this part of his life because, if he looks inside, it’s a long way down.

Deep down: He just hates everything. There’s so much pain and anguish he just can’t bear to look at it. He’s screaming.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill (Expressing His Soul)

“I don’t know what I’m doing.” Sadness.

An overwhelming sadness about his human life.

When Robert Pattinson’s off on his own, alone, he doesn’t know what to do with himself. His career is all he’s got.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Connection to Spiritual Source

Barren, swamp-like landscape. It’s sundown. Nothing grows here. A gust of wind whistles through the trees.

maria says:

Thank you, Opal, for your perceptive reading!

There is so much hurt in his eyes, and the
    ever-feeling of having been broadsided.

Robert is a gentleman surrounded by sharks,
    an artist who is meant to create very
    “far from the madding crowd.”

He is honorable to others, but to Robert?
    He is furious with himself for striking
    the fool’s bargain with Hollywood.
    He deeply regrets this, and he pays the
    price for it–every.single.day.

Robert’s the real thing–in search of the
    real thing. Here’s hoping he finds it.

Opal says:

I hope what he finds what he’s looking for, too, Maria. Having read his aura I’d say he’s got a lot of flaws (including celebrity entitlement), but he manages to see the fame/popularity thing as outside of himself and in a way that is a kind of maturity, hard earned. And he doesn’t hold any ill will toward anyone, even women (even though he sees them as bad for his health).

I recently saw a clip of him on a talk show a few years ago. He was so fresh faced and boyish, sharing an anecdote about his sweet father with the audience. In light of this reading I found it so tragic, what has happened to him.

Opal says:

Hey guys, I realize that the write-up of this reading was kind of bite-sized even though I spent a lot of time reading his aura (both in 2014 and other periods of his life), so if any of you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them!

Rachel says:

I’ve never heard of this guy but what an interesting read!

(It cheered me up actually – made me think maybe I’m not doing quite so badly after all 🙂

Maria says:

Opal,

As far as sense of entitlement goes,
    it’s more like, “If I’m gonna suffer,
    I may as well get something out of it.”
    He feels short-changed, that’s for sure.

Yes, his innocence has been tarnished.
    Robert is shell-shocked, but his English
    resolve will see him through.
    It’s a matter of personal pride.

What else have you found in his aura?
    Opal, you are duty-bound as a woman
    to share his sexy stuff. 😀

Gracias!

Opal says:

Well if by sexy stuff you mean how he relates to sex at this time, I try to avoid that part of a person’s aura. Sometimes you find stuff that’s way, way too personal (and sad), you know?

That said I did read him back in the day, around the time Twilight was filming, he was quite the seducer. His Trusting Women databank went something like: Trusting Women? Women are kind to him. It’s not a question of trusting women. It’s more a question of THEM trusting HIM. And if something goes wrong? Well… They’re easy enough to manipulate.

Opal says:

Rachel, if you allow yourself to feel your feelings as they come (even some of the time) I reckon you are already much, much better off than he is. Robert Pattinson’s aura demonstrates the effects of denial so vividly for me. You know, the pain is still there, limiting you and dulling your experience of life, even when you don’t want to see it. That to me is one of the biggest takeaways from this reading.

On the surface of his awareness being at this photocall it is business as usual. Deep down it’s pain, pain and more pain.

Elaine says:

Opal, thanks for the post. Very intriguing and yes kind of sad also that these “mega” stars are so jaded by life already.

Golly, Blog-Buddies, this post and conversation have inspired me to set stronger standards to avoid gossip — crossing that line into gossip –at this blog.

Do have a look here: https://www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2014/06/02/not-gossip-aura-reading-face-reading-energetic-literacy/

David.. says:

Thanks, Opal.
    Like Maria, first thing I got was hurt, then anger. Gritting his teeth. What also struck me was how odd the photo was. From a face reading perspective, it seems quite lopsided, exaggerated by the photo angle and his raised eyebrow.

Maria says:

David, “lopsided” is right, especially his
    lips. Part of his top lip is uneven and has
    been that way for while.

Suz says:

Thank you, Opal. Your reading helps me put some more aura reading puzzle pieces in place. I agree with what you saw. Thanks for taking the time and sharing it.