Aura Reading of a Pothead. Long-Term Consequences for Sex.

No matter how hard you try, it's hard to make love work with a pothead

No matter how hard you try, it’s hard to make love work with a pothead

How sexy is it to be a pothead? Let’s continue to explore with Part Two, completing this series. Today’s recording continues the aura reading research I did with client DAISY, exploring the long-term consequences of smoking pot.

One marriage. One man’s personal tragedy. One wife’s confusion.

With that, maybe you’ll have some thoughts to counter the current coolness of cannabis. Because it’s one thing to decriminalize marijuana possession. By contrast, what happens when marijuana starts possessing the habitual user?

Let’s remember, STUFF deposited by pot into somebody’s aura can always, always, always, be healed. And whether or not the recovery program includes techniques of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, recovery IS strongly possible for anyone who commits to it.

That said, you may be shocked by the following recording, an aura reading of a pothead. (I was.)

P.S. For my fellow consciousness nerds: Technically this is a recorded samples of using Stage Four Energetic Literacy to research an energetic hologram of my client. Using the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R).

Anonymous says:

Wild! The arrogance thing, hmmm… sounds like so many potheads I knew back in college… Thanks, Rose, and to state the obvious, this is really cutting edge.

Grace S. says:

Thank you Rose & Daisy.

Very interesting session. Thank you Rose and Daisy!

Tehya says:

Thank you so much Rose and Daisy. Learned so much in these 2 short audio segments.

Had an AHA about my own habit of blaming myself for my spontaneous reactions to others when now I’m pretty sure it was a response to their auric modeling. What an eye opener.

So good to hear from you, ANONYMOUS, GRACE S., KYLIE and TEHYA.

Regarding that Comment #4, congratulations about your Aha! around blaming yourself for your spontaneous reactions to others.

Perhaps, TEHYA, you might count it as an additional Aha!, the importance of auric modeling in everyday life.

Auric modeling means that subconsciously each person appreciates what happens with every other person’s aura, at least when you are together in energetic real time (not texting, tweeting, even communicating at my beloved blog).

To me, the widely unrecognized role of auric modeling in everyday life is related to a basic fact of life. Especially true since The Shift into our new Age of Energy:

Even for sane, balanced human beings, astral-level interactions outnumber the human-level ones. Way more goes on energetically than the illusions of earth would have us notice.

Dana says:

Thank you Rose and Daisy! I was thinking after this that most people I know who smoke pot have a significant other who does, too, so I haven’t seen them have a conflict with it.

But with this reading and thinking about one person not smoking, wow! If the non-smoker doesn’t want that astral baggage (subconsciously and/or consciously), that is a very difficult situation. Kudos to Daisy for having the sensitivity, discernment, and courage to find out what is going on aurically.

Zelda says:

I’ve had my own recent AHA! about the occasional spontaneous reactions of others to me that I would guess are related to auric modeling, given the particular situations I’m thinking of.

I used to take so many things personally and blame myself for various kinds of friction.

Rachel says:

I’d like to add my thanks to Daisy and Rose for this. Very brave of you, Daisy!

I have a friend who is in a pseudo romantic relationship with a pothead, and she struggles terribly with wishing she could feel more sexually attracted to him… So I am going to forward her this! I think it will be of real help to her.

RACHEL, I agree. That DAISY is brave!

Thank you so much for sharing the links to this part of the blog. I hope many of you Blog-Buddies do the same.

In my life, I have never known there to be such sanctification of pot smoking? Have you?

Daisy says:

Rose, I agree, it really has become a religion unto itself, I would know.

It is odd though that the mainstream has really embraced its use, without pause.

Daisy says:

Rachel, thanks for your kind words. I’m so glad you decided to share with your friend.

Also share with her that after this session I was brave enough to speak with my husband about what I had been feeling, of course in a very gentle way.

I believe it has been a very positive platform for communication and action regarding our relationship, and his relationship with the green stuff. 😉

Wonderful news, DAISY.