PUT-IN after Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R). A guest post by GLADYS.

Training to become a professional hypnotist can take many forms. Personally, I favor clean and pristine.

As this NGH-certified instructor brings Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R) to the world.

A week from today, I will be at the Annual Conference of the National Guild of Hypnotists, where I will have the honor of presenting a workshop. Although I have presented at the NGH Convention before, this will be my first time as an NGH-Certified Hypnotism Instructor.

Blog-Buddies, please invite any friends who are hypnotists to attend my workshop. And if you’re among the 12,000+ members of NGH, you’re eligible to attend also. Come say hello.

Hypnosis and past-life regression are very much on my mind these days. Helping people to grow is ever-fascinating, isn’t it? Overall, the same model is used for every session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R) (and all the other techniques of Rosetree Energy Spirituality that bring healing).

In terms of the three worlds, the healing process goes like this:

1. Remove STUFF, astral-level emotional and energetic debris that compromises a person’s human life. This is accomplished by having a human healer, with skills, co-create with the Divine.
  2. Add appropriate PUT-IN at the astral level, also corresponding to the person’s subconscious mind.
  3. Add more PUT-IN, often through simple homework assignments given to the client. Human level!

These human-level homework assignments are not difficult, BTW. Not like “Working on my issues” for the rest of the client’s life. Just an easy little way to spend two or ten minutes, for a short number of days. All very human.

A great example of that extra PUT-IN arrived at this blog today in the form of a comment from Gladys,  whose story of past-life regression was shared in this recent article: Uncommon inspiration, a story about Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R)

Less than one week after that big-deal healing, here is the comment from courageous “GLADYS,” which I have turned into a guest post. Let her (and me) know what you think.

And ask any questions you like. That GLADYS has enough self-authority to respond only to questions that she feels comfortable answering.

Integrating the healing from Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis

This is my story and I am so happy that it is in the past! And I am more happy that I went through this with Rose. I would trust her with pretty much anything.

When I read this blog and my story told by Rose, what got me was the difference in emotions that we both had. The same story, different emotions.

Since I lived through this it seamed normal to me.

But once I read this post I had a chance to, even more, re-arrange values in my mind and, hopefully, heal faster.

Thank you, Rose, for going through this with me and also for posting my story!

P.S. And now that I am almost done with this comment, I feel like my body is responding to this comment. It feels like I am doing a homework for faster healing.

Kira says:

Gladys, I think it’s so wonderful that you were willing to let Rose write about your session! I also think it’s great that this blog community is so supportive.

I know from my own experience that often I don’t process things completely until I attempt to explain them to others and then get reactions, and I’ve had backlashes explaining them in other places, but never here.

I like your way of putting it: “re-arrange values in my mind”.

KIRA, good to have you back.

Gladys says:

Kira, thank you very much for the comment!

I usually re-process things after session for a while, most of the time even without discussing it with anyone.

But this time I spontaneously reacted with the comment and it turned out to be a homework and extra healing for me.

Gladys says:

As for my being willing to share my story here, I did not hesitate even for a moment.

I consider myself very lucky that I am not ashamed of most of my stories, this life or previous lives.

It is always pretty clear to me that if this happened to me, it happened to other people and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

And there is no reason for hiding it. Plus, America had taught me to share stories because somebody might benefit, just as I benefitted from other stories.

Gladys says:

Rose always calls people who come for her sessions “courageous.” This is very supportive and inspiring every time she says this to me.

But, deep inside, it always surprises me. What is so brave about it?

Gladys says:

For me, living without changing your life, without healing your pain and fixing your issues, requires much more courage and strength.

You never know what is coming tomorrow since you are not in charge of your life – your STUFF is.

Gladys says:

But I definitely understand what she means, especially when my illusions fall apart and I need to come up with a new way of living.

Or when I look around and see how people are hanging to their rituals in life, afraid of letting go.

STUFF can always, always be healed! That was the first thing that I learned from Rose!

Kira says:

Gladys, I’m glad you’re not ashamed, and I agree with you that there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

I don’t see any reason to be ashamed of most of my stories either, but even so, there are people who don’t react well to hearing or reading about pain or deep emotions. I suspect the people who call you brave have dealt often with people like that.

In fact, I’ve been called brave for singing in a talent show! Why is that brave?

The answer I just came up with, which I think fits both singing and revealing your stories, is that when you put a piece of yourself out there, you’re taking the chance that others will reject you for it. Rejection hurts, and that possibility stops many people from living their lives authentically.

Kira says:

As far as actually feeling brave when putting yourself out there, I’m with you on that too–the times I’ve done things others called

brave, I just felt like ordinary me, and not doing it would have felt wrong.

On the other hand, I’ve felt extremely brave on occasion when mustering up the courage to do certain things that other people do all the

time! 😀

Different people are just different.

Kira says:

Thanks, Rose, for comment 2. 🙂

David.. says:

Thanks for sharing, Gladys.

Kira – another way to frame your opening comment is integration. If there has been a big shift, opening or release, the mind will not have words for the experience at first.

But once we’ve “digested” the experience, the mind can catch up and put words to it. This is an indication integration of the experience has occurred. It’s not just on some abstract level.

I’m guessing Rose’s “homework assignments” may be partly related to this. Living the change.

Gladys says:

Kira,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but it also gave me an opportunity to digest your thoughts. I totally agree with what you are saying.

As an immigrant I had the “luxury” of moving away from my relatives and friends. And being rejected was not the biggest issue in my life, due to several relocations. But I do understand how rejection feels and can see how fearing rejection can stop people from moving on.

Thank you for your comment.