YOU are warmly invited to become a reporter for my monthly newsletter
Here are some of the topics where your articles are invited on the grand theme for each of us living now, in this new Age of Energy, and using techniques of Deeper Perception.
Sometimes we grow so quickly that we dont notice our changes until we stop and reflect. Writing an article on a topic of interest can give you that opportunity.
Here are some general topic ideas to get you started.
1. New growth and excitement, about work and relationships — how do empath skills subtly shift your life and make it more about YOU? For example, empath skills might be changing an important friendship of yours for the better, now that you think about it.
2. Reading auras when you are doing it as energetic literacy, rather than psychic development… how is that working for you? Can you tell others in your life? Or have you been keeping your consciousness exploits a secret? Want to give us a sample of Aura Reading, Skilled Empath Merge, Face Reading?
Be sure to include a photo, and mention which technique or skill set you are using.
3. Empath skills — how are they growing?
Every so often, it’s smart to review your favorite book on Empath Empowerment(R).
And review your progress, too. What has been happening, lately, to your sense of self? Can you even remember how it used to feel, taking on all that Imported STUFF every day of your life?
4. Self-healing with skills of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, now that’s another topic of great human interest these days. For instance, have you been cutting cords of attachment for yourself?
Or perhaps you have noticed some lifestyle shifts from using skills for removing stuck spirits, the façade body healing, or moving out psychic coercion… or other techniques from Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection. Well, what has been changing for you.
They say, “God is in the details.” These personal and particular, very human, results matter. Changes to your life can make for non-dramatic stories that are nonetheless tremendously inspiring. Why not share one of yours!
5. Living in human-based spirituality? How very counter-culture of you! Using 20 Minutes of Technique Time in your everyday lifestyle, for instance. Are you finding that hard or easy?
Have you had to some explaining to do, some awkward conversations? What has changed for you, moving into human-based spirituality?
Are you exploring a new, more advanced level of integration, the start of something new? Because many members of this community are NOT beginners. Havent you noticed? So many online resources cater only to the newbies. Not us!
6. Are some old interests dropping away, with new ones emerging? Growth pangs, doubts, finding ways to depend more on your own self-authority — that isnt always easy. Well, triumph tales can be bittersweet. Sharing, as part of this safe and nurturing community, can help you to see the sweet.
5. Might certain kinds of drama that youre used to NOT happening now? Now theres a startling new kind of mystery story for the Third Millennium!
6. How do you relate to astral flash now? Do you seem to fit in with mainstream culture or New Age culture? Or are you creating a different kind of culture? Your personal way of doing GREAT might take you through some patches of isolation, or awaken you to new ways of seeking, or revisiting what has been familiar.
What is changing, changing, changing? Sharing can make your own results bigger.
7. How do you feel about awakening and Enlightenment? Is it a big deal to you or a new deal for you? Or might you care less about this than ever. Well, how come? Share those details, because this is a part of your changing and growing. There is no one way to evolve spiritually.
So many in this community ARE moving forward as individuals, not glued to ideology. Youre not members of a cult that tells you what to think and how to feel. So many of us are developing new loyalties, having to think and choose for ourselves. Have you been struggling with this? Your story counts. It can inspire others. Please share it.
Sharing can help to build community for you
Are you ready for new friends? Hello, you can find them right here. Guest posts at this blog and also articles distributed to thousands of readers through the newsletter.
Friends share their stories. Others listen and respond. You are invited to friendship right here, among those with a strong desire to be Reading Life Deeper. This is our newsletter, edited by yours truly.
Let this newsletter come to express your stories, voice your concerns, share your triumphs of independence. As illusions fall away and youre loving human-based spirituality, whats happening now?
How to share safely at this caring community
To many of you, this newsletter feels more intimate than my blog. Maybe less intimidating, more personally supportive.
Im all for that.
And heres a bonus about any newsletter article that you submit. A kind of personal coaching is available. Because, as newsletter editor, I may send some edits back to you, coaching as we go. Its a great informal way to bring you more confidence, get just a bit of tutoring as you advance at your present skill level.
- Want to be anonymous? That can be conveniently arranged by Joe or Gladys. 😉
- English not your first language? Or you just dont feel that secure as a writer? No worries. Light edits are part of the publication process.
- Article length is totally up to you. Send a haiku. Submit an essay. As we used to say, playing Hide and Seek as kids, Come out, come out, wherever you are! Its time for this online community to grow up and glow up and share.