Aura Reading the Great Robin Williams

Robin Williams, ready for his aura reading

Robin Williams, ready for his aura reading

When a mega-famous, talented man like Robin Williams makes his transition…

Wait, that’s not quite the right way to begin today’s aura reading. Like Robin Williams? The man was such an original.

For me, personally, it’s this simple. The man gave me hope. He gave me hope back in the day when I watched “Mork and Mindy.” No way did this character seem to me like a space alien. More like he seemed highly intelligent and funny; someone who talked outside the box, thought outside the box, and probably lived outside the box.

In retrospect, I related more to that Mork character than I did to anyone else on TV. Probably I related to him better than to most people I knew.

Today’s experiment in energetic literacy is dedicated to all you Blog-Buddies who, likewise, haven’t had an easy time fitting in. You already know this entire blog is for you. Well, in particular, this tribute to Robin Williams is dedicated to you.

May the healing techniques from Rosetree Energy Spirituality smooth your way, so you find life so much easier than did this beloved performer.

Which photo to use for today’s aura reading?

This man packed so much growth and pain into one lifetime. I’m choosing to research his aura during the period when he played Mork from the planet Ork.

Click here to find the aura, and rest of the photo, with Robin Williams.

Of course, once you learn Stage Three Skills of Energetic Literacy, every photo is an aura photo.

Learn to read auras from this how-to, Read People Deeper.

Just for fun, here’s a photo that a friend took of me, years ago, with Robin Williams… at The Wax Museum at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. (With a wax sculpture of Robin Williams, that is.)

Rose Rosetree demonstrates face reading on Robin Williams, sort-of

Rose Rosetree demonstrates face reading on Robin Williams, sort-of

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Connection to Physical Reality

Fills the room — all the way out to where the viewer is. An exceptional, targeted sending forth of joyful, zany energy. Long before the slang expression “Rock your world,” this is exactly what Robin Williams was aiming to do.

And succeeding brilliantly.

Aura Reading Databank at the Belly Chakra for Creativity as a Performer

Technical point: This chakra databank is one of those specialized chakra databanks. Generally an adult has mostly the standard-issue chakra databanks for humans. Yet each of us also has specialized chakra databanks related to our personal growth path and use of free will. The one I’m about to read belongs to Robin Williams at the time of this photo.

Fills the room — all the way out to where the viewer is.  Along with the joy and bounce, Robin Williams is in “The Zone.” And, for this character, “The Zone” includes plenty of akasha-type energy.

This is the first time I have found space energy in an actor. I have found it in auras of astrophysicists, astronomers, astronauts, Stephen Hawking, Christopher Reeve  — and folks debarking at any airport (where the off-planet glow doesn’t usually last for long).

Incidentally, I found akasha galore in the previous chakra databank as well but thought I would avoid mentioning it. Really, Blog-Buddies, I do what I can to avoid making this blog appear really far out. 😉

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Intellectual Growth

Fills the room — all the way out to where the viewer is.  Maybe it’s just being in role, or maybe the display at this chakra databank is a form of intellectual functioning available to the actor. It’s certainly extraordinary.

Blog-Buddies, you may be aware than many an actor is off-the-chart brilliant. Not all of them, to be sure. Still, the profession includes more than the usual share of folks with mega-high IQs.

This chakra databank of Robin Williams reveals a plasticity and flow to his intelligence… very much like that of a three-year-old: So shiny, curious, loving to learn.

Can you remember being that way, Blog-Buddies? I clearly recall waking up at a “normal” time, about 5:00 a.m., walking into my parents’ bedroom to wake them up and start playing.

There they were, the ancient grownups (about 27 years old at the time). Slow and stupid and kind of lumpen. Much as I loved my parents, I thought, “Omigod, am I going to have to turn into this too, as part of growing up?”

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Receiving

Note: This is the first chakra databank being read here that is probably not going to be altered by playing the role of a space alien.

10 feet. Hopeful that he will receive enough love. Later. Not now. Not while performing. Receive love eventually. Receive love soon. Receive love from people who understand him fully.

I find an enormous, casual, taken-for-granted kind of loneliness. Evidently not too many people have fully understood and accepted Robin Williams so far.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Communication in Close Relationships

Note: Here’s another very human chakra databank, not likely to be altered (or included) in crafting the role as Mork.

3 inches. Habitual hiding.

I find a variety of shyness, as though Robin Williams looks for clues in his personal life, screening people for suitability for truly close relationships.

He drops words as if leaving a trail of breadcrumbs that could lead others to knowing him well. Who will pick up what? Each bit of appreciation gives Robin Williams a clue, some hope that the other person can understand him. He collects those clues, requiring a full set before he can communicate as himself and have genuine intimacy.

Robin Williams can easily become what the other person wants him to be, and he is content to hide behind that — even categorize that way of relating as a way of improving his craft as a performer.

Yet he would really like to be able to relax and enjoy being known as himself. Just that not too many people have passed that test by the time of this photograph.

Frankly, the depth of loneliness is startling.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill

(Expressing Himself in Quintessentially Human Ways)

80 feet. Ease and grace and flow. Robin Williams feels so good in this space alien role. Acting this part is dharma, the right work for him.

And beyond that, there is a strong Divine blessing supporting him.

Aura reading has taught me that there seldom is there a “Meant to be” quality to daily life. Usually the earth experience is mainly an exercise in free will. Whenever I do Thrill Your Soul aura reading research, I point out to my client if there is this special quality of Divine blessing related to a choice.

Mostly it is rare.

Yet here it is, in abundance. Not rare for Robin Williams.

In his body of work there is much to love and admire. An education in compassion awaits you, if you dare. Could it be, though? Could the greatest achievement of Robin Williams’ career be how he beamed out energy of akasha to children like you and me?

If you’re old enough to remember The Moon Landing, you’re old enough to have been dazzled by Robin Williams playing Mork.  From seeing the startling images from the Apollo 11 Moon Landing, you caught a small glimpse of concentrated akasha in the auric modeling of Buzz Aldrin.

Well, who knew that you could catch auric modeling of akasha once a week, there in your living room, lying on your stomach, watching a sitcom?

Linda Stone says:

Rose,

Thank you for doing this aura reading. I am shocked by my personal grief of Robin Williams passing.

Mork gave me hope as well. And Robin Williams was always Mork to me, no matter what role he was playing.

A beautiful light has dimmed on the planet with his passing.

Photo credit for the picture of me with the wax likeness of Robin Williams goes to my friend Gail “Romi” Romiti.

Rose,
    I want to thank you too. His passing has affected me strongly and the sadness I felt was so clearly reflected in the compassionate and beautiful reading you did. It helps to see the WHY behind the pain, even if just to make his passing make more sense.

Joan Marie Barringer says:

Food for Thought Rose as always. I felt that he was always acting but really wanted to find and be himself. The shyness you mentioned explains his lonliness. As you said he could be what others wanted him to be. But who was Robin?

Madeline says:

Thank you Rose for this lovely reading of Robin Williams. As I’m sure most people know by now it is being reported (USA Today) that he was suffering with Parkinson’s disease which can cause serious depression.
    So sad.
    Rose you could talk more about Akasha and Space energy?? I’m not sure what that is or means??? Thanks

Rachel says:

Yes, thanks from me too. I was even considering proposing Robin Williams for the admiration contest as I so wanted to read more about him and his aura.

And, tying this aura reading in to the previous blog post, even if there is a divine blessing backing up someone’s choices, that doesn’t mean they’re necessarily going to be successful at it, does it?

Fascinating reading Rose, thank you for this tribute. I too loved him as Mork, and I’ll also never forget his role as the Fisher King. I was always aware with him, that there was the mask and I found him wearying to watch in many of his later roles–it is interesting to find out why he wore that mask. I can relate to that deep loneliness and understand why he felt the need to play the breadcrumb game. It is not easy having his kind of heart and intelligence and energy.

Thanks to all of you who have commented so far. JOAN MARIE, what a treat to have you commenting here again.

I don’t think I’ll forget that splendid face reading benefit you threw. And wasn’t it you whose exquisite home includes a white piano?

Thanks for your perceptive words here.

MADELINE, to some, akasha is the fifth element, in addition to earth, air, fire, and water.

You can also relate to it in terms of The Three Worlds.

Human life corresponds to human-level components like earth, air, fire, and water.

Astral-level life corresponds to psychic frequencies of energy. Including the substance of astral entities, E.T. entities, and much of your own auric field.

Divine life is made of akasha, a.k.a. etheric energy. This is what the bodies are made of when those bodies belong to Divine Beings like Jesus and Kwan Yin and Archangel Gabriel.

Gifts of your soul, read in chakra databanks, are made of akasha.

In addition, for all who are curious about the mystical element of akasha, I have written quite a bit about akasha in “Let Today Be a Holiday: 365 Ways to Co-Create with God,” which is a paperback.

I don’t write about this daybook much at the blog. Yet it is jam-packed with goodies, including how to remove a vow. At least one fan of my work considers it her favorite of all my books.

The ebook edition is “365 Ways to a Stronger You.”

The detail page for “Let Today Be a Holiday,” at my website, can help you to find different components within the book.

In case you wish to browse for akasha-related content, or look up specially useful sections at any time, there is the Table of Contents for all 365 Chapters:

There is also the Table of Techniques:

Enjoy!

RACHEL, about your thought-provoking Comment #6, a response to “even if there is a divine blessing backing up someone’s choices, that doesn’t mean they’re necessarily going to be successful at it, does it?”

Oh, I think a person is generally successful spiritually when doing something that is Divinely blessed. It is like the concept of dharma in Hinduism.

To quote from the Bhagavad Gita (Ha, as if that’s something I do a whole lot!):

“Better is death in one’s own Dharma: the Dharma of another is fraught with fear.”

However, that spiritual success is not necessarily translated into immediate material gain.

So I would recommend doing at least a little of any activity that thrills your soul. Doesn’t mean there is a spiritual requirement to build your entire life around it.

As for the other juicy part of your Comment #6, RACHEL, I can’t resist saying something about “You can screw up at something that is divinely blessed, but be successful at something you choose with your own free will but put your heart and soul into.”

Hey, you can be successful at something you choose with your own free will but DON’T necessarily put your heart and soul into.”

What brings success? What makes a reputation?

These are mysterious areas in life, complicated by the intersecting karmas YOU have from previous lifetimes and this one. Also complicated by the intersecting karmas and current actions of everyone else on earth.

For example, numerous clients have done Thrill Your Soul aura reading research. They were convinced that full-time Reiki work would make them rich and famous.

They were true believers. They were willing to pour heart and soul into this field.

Yet when I researched chakra databanks like the Root Chakra Databank for Making Money, terrible results.

It was highly unlikely that these individuals would make much money by quitting perfectly honorable jobs in favor of serving humanity by doing Reiki full-time.

I see it a lot when doing Thrill Your Soul aura reading research.

Folks conflate loving something, pouring your heart and soul into it, with generating success.

Nope, sorry. I’m not a believer.

Hobbies are for this, doing what you love and pouring your best into it.

Whether or not you succeed in worldly terms, this is a great thing to do… as part of a balanced life.

To succeed materially, pay attention to what people are willing to spend money on.

Use — or develop — marketable skills.

Then do good work in that field. Act honorably.

That is a way to be successful. As you say, “choosing with your own free will.” I would add, “in a practical, realistic manner.”

David.. says:

Thanks, Rose. I remember Mork. And Pam was cute and smart too. (laughs) I suppose a few roles he’s done have overshadowed that for me now, like Good Morning Vietnam and Good Will Hunting. He was unexpectedly real in such dramas. And Dead Poets Society…

A little surprised you went back that far. His passing has certainly stirred up things for a lot of people. Even obliged policy changes for things like Twitter.

David.. says:

And thanks for your response to Rachel, in comments #12+
    It’s such an important point. As a friend of mine who studies jyotish observed, only a lucky few people have alignment between what you’d describe as Soul Thrill and their practical duties, between the spiritual and material. For most, it’s kind of 2 things.

It can relate some to spiritual addiction, the desire to do good works and be wildly successful at it with no practical grounding. It’s confusing material and spiritual.

Been there, done that. 😉

David.. says:

I can note though that sometimes, the 2 do come together more later in life when some of the karma is cleaned up and duties like raising a family are done. Pretty individual though.

Enlightenment can also shift the practical side of life. But that varies. I know many who continued along much as before, only now more effective and smoother. And others who’s lives took a left turn.

It rather depends on what completes in the process and if it becomes a karmic chapter change along with the inner shift.

But yeah – practical can be a slow learn for idealists. 😉

David.. says:

Related is the Vedic concept of Dharma. Often translated as duty or purpose, it more deeply means that which sustains. That which keeps things going so spirit can unfold.

They describe dharma as having 4 levels: personal (mainly karma), time of life (student, householder, etc), family and social, and universal (divine laws).

Notice the heavy weighting on practical.

Rachel says:

Rose, these are tremendously helpful comments (and David, too).

Makes me want to book a Thrill Your Soul session pronto 🙂

Dana says:

Thank you, Rose! Wow, he was incredible. And what valuable insights into his loneliness.

Growing up, I absolutely loved Robin Williams in the movie Hook. If he was broadcasting that akasha energy as Peter Pan, that makes sense why it was extra magical to me there in Neverland (and I also didn’t want to grow up to be a boring grown-up…).

Sophie says:

Thank you for this aura reading for Robin Williams, Rose. What I always noticed most when seeing Robin Williams in his television and movie roles was gentleness. And like Linda, I am very saddened that he has left.

SOPHIE, you’re so welcome. And thanks for your perceptive observation about Robin Williams.

How lovely to have you commenting here at the blog. It has been a while.

Sending best wishes to you, and the other four in your family who have been my clients. (Am I remembering that number correctly?) And the cats. (Who have not, fond though I am of cats.)

It’s a good thing when so many members of a family are evolving quickly together.

DANA, what a fascinating observation.

And, of course, thanks for your comments, RACHEL and DAVID.

Sophie says:

🙂 yes that is the correct number, hopefully more Rosetree Spirituality appointments in the pipeline soon, lots of big human-life type changes happening, especially for the youngsters.

Best wishes and meow-meows from here 🙂

Sophie says:

p.s. is there a kind of approximate time frame that your new books The Empowered Empath and The Master Empath might be available in print ?

Oh, SOPHIE, for months it has been the same way every single day (except for the week away from home this month, with speaking at the NGH Convention and then visiting my son where he’s in grad school in Berkeley, California).

Every day, first thing, I work as much as I can on “The Empowered Empath” for POD edition. Before the morning sessions with clients begin, then during my afternoon break.

One thing I have done with “The Empowered Empath” is to create two editions, actually. (What’s available now at the Nook store at Barnes & Noble is considerably longer for that book and also for “The Master Empath.” I’ll be changing those ebook editions soon, to correspond to the latest edited versions. Psssst. If I were a collector, I would get those bigger editions now.)

There will be a Quick & Easy edition of “The Empowered Empath,” about 170 pages typeset. This is for folks who just want to know what to do, with everything as simple as possible.

There will be a separate regular edition of “The Empowered Empath,” more like 330 pages, with loads of details. This is for folks who want to know more of the why’s along with the what’s.

So I’m working with the tech guy to get these into shape for POD editions — my first ever.

Just tonight I got back on the computer, en route to go to sleep. Originally I had plans to do something fun on my day off. Still, before going to sleep tonight I just couldn’t stand the idea of doing something during my peak writing and editing hours when, instead, I could be working on guess what?

And maybe finally getting this off to Trusty Tech Jim.

So I turned on the computer for one last time today and went online to check about plans and cancel what was planned for tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.

Saw your comments, SOPHIE, and isn’t it too funny? Just had to respond.

Hey, if I want to spend my “Day off” on this so-loved project, why not?

That question you asked in your Comment 29? I’m asking myself that EVERY DAY. Laughing…..

Sophie says:

Well that sounds near encyclopaedic in scope Rose. Gargantuan it seems to me. And I will have a look for the Nook books too thank you.

Well, for anyone keeping track besides me, I have just finished final, final, final, etc. edits to “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing, and Managing Your Special Gifts”

And also “The Empowered Empath: Quick & Easy:
    Owning, Embracing, and Managing Your Special Gifts”

Sent it all off to the tech guy. One big step accomplished, with more to come.

And, SOPHIE, you’re welcome.

David.. says: