Why Virtual Reincarnation Might Matter More to You than Spiritual Awakening Or, Even, Enlightenment. Part One

Question markMany of us living today have experienced a virtual reincarnation, that great reward for superb spiritual achievement in life. For someone moving forward in human-based spirituality, virtual reincarnations might matter as much as gaining Enlightenment.

Actually, this may be more important… than either spiritual awakening or Enlightenment.

Before we go into the why’s, let’s start with some what’s — basic definitions.

What is virtual reincarnation?

Within this same incarnation, you can change and grow to such an extent that you become like a different person having that same lifetime.

Usually a virtual reincarnation is preceded by a long dark night of the soul. By the time you recover, so many things are different. You still feel like yourself, deep down. Yet otherwise you can be so different, and so can your circumstances.

This way you avoid a rebirth. In that sense, it’s like negotiating to become a walk-in, while on the other side. Only no other soul is walking into this mind-body-spirit of yours. It was you before the virtual reincarnation and it is you now, after making the shift into a virtual reincarnation.

Perhaps you have completed the biggest learning planned in your original Life Contract. If you still stick around, in this same body and surroundings, sometimes you can start again. With virtual reincarnation, you avoid having to start all over, learning again how to walk and talk… and the other big-deal basics for having a human lifetime.

It’s a lot of work to be born and start over. Blog-Buddies, do you remember the big “fun” of birth? How it came complete with bright lights and screamingly loud voices?

With a start, you’re baaaaaaack in human form. Great opportunity to evolve. Yet uh-oh.

The horror of human life is inextricably mixed with glory.

One of my clients, JOE, described this well in a session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R). In this form of past-life regression hypnosis, you re-experience one incident after another, pausing to permanently move out a frozen block of stuck energy and receiving new PUT-IN, energy that helps to awaken the expression of your soul.

JOE and I talked during the debriefing part of his session of past-life regression. Fresh from experiencing babyhood in this lifetime, he said:

“We forget how terrifying it is, being a baby. Those babies are really screaming. A lot of the time, it is just plain terrifying, coming back here again. You can’t possibly remember how awful it is, while still on the other side.

“Sure babies giggle. Obviously they find it delightful, playing with their fresh new bodies. At first, though, so much of the experience is about terror.

“As we grow older, that aspect is forgotten. We grow used to living here.”

A vivid example of virtual reincarnation

It appeared recently at this blog:  Uncommon inspiration, a story about Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R)  In her session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, my client GLADYS experienced healing of frozen blocks from a previous lifetime in Poland.

She was picked up by the Nazis. How furious she was with herself. “Why didn’t I leave Poland while I still had the chance?”

Yet (spoiler alert for those who read that blog post), during that session GLADYS later discovered something surprising. Unbeknownst to her conscious mind, she had re-negotiated her Life Contract in order to evolve far beyond what had been planned for that lifetime.

GLADYS’ original Life Contract did have her escaping the Nazis. However, she chose to be captured, just so she could evolve a whole lot extra, spiritually.

In that blog post, there is a recounting of soul-level learning that happened after GLADYS moved into a “medical facility” run by Nazis, then died in a concentration camp.

Now that’s an exceptionally gruesome example of virtual reincarnation. Usually a virtual reincarnation entails little life drama and zero physical torture.

So how does a virtual reincarnation feel?

In preparation, you may feel as though you go through an inner death. Before a virtual reincarnation you might experience a dark night of the soul that lasts for weeks or months or years. As though you have come to the end. Nothing more about your current life makes sense.

There can be a sense of emptiness. Or completion. Or, actually, any combination of moods and life events.

Virtual reincarnation subtracts down to this: As though life as you have known it is ending.

Coincidentally, there might be a series of major changes to your lifestyle or identity. Just as likely, nothing big happens outwardly.

To an external viewer, your shift into a new life within this same lifetime could seem simple. Drama free! The “birth” event could be as un-dramatic as quietly changing your name to one that aligns more with your soul.

Once a virtual reincarnation begins

How does it feel after the start of a virtual reincarnation, a new life within this life? The result is different in quality than going through a life passage. Given a life expectancy of more than 20 years or so, there have always been eventful lifetimes, packed with pain or discovery or major shifts to social status or health crises, etc.

Virtual reincarnation is different. You feel like yourself, deep inside. Yet so much can change inwardly: How you relate to life, your connection to Spiritual Source, your interests, your priorities, your values.

• Virtual reincarnation feels like a much bigger shift — and, ironically, a subtler shift — compared to life passages like a mid-life crisis.
  • Virtual reincarnation feels different from going through a major illness or having a child die or dealing with a fire that burns down your house.
  • The common denominator is a change to your deepest down sense of self. It’s comparable to what happens in each new incarnation that starts with birth. Your sense of identity shifts into a new who-you-be for that lifetime.

Yet hidden way within is an uncanny knowing:

This latest earth personality is just one of a series that you have explored. Each incarnation — brand new or virtual — is a unique expression of your soul. Somehow it’s always your soul being expressed, and therefore that sense of identity remains familiar.

Is becoming a born-again Christian a form of virtual reincarnation?

I don’t think so. Not usually. Not based on aura reading research I did into 50 Evangelical Christians when writing Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy. (You may know, that how-to about having a more successful life was based on my researching hundreds of people from different walks of life, using energetic literacy.)

Certainly, it’s a common experience to feel “born again” when undergoing a religious conversion or joining a cult or moving into any heavy-duty belief system. Undoubtedly a person will feel “My life is just beginning.” In some Christian circles, this is promised. In some cults, that new start is part of the allure.

Yet the person’s aura doesn’t show a big jump forward. So, with all due respect, how big a change is really happening spiritually?

As for you Blog-Buddies who use face reading to learn about the inner self, here’s another clue. Faces can physically change a great deal after a virtual reincarnation.

By contrast, after becoming sold out to a particular belief system, faces tend not to change much physically. Throughout the duration of involvement in that group, a face may even appear frozen in time, winning social points for looking “youthful.”

What is Enlightenment?

Enlightenment is a higher state of consciousness, as compared to the regular human waking state of consciousness. At this blog you can find many posts written in my role as an Enlightenment Coach. You’ll find blog posts galore by clicking on Enlightenment at the CATEGORIES column on the left. And there’s always the video interview I did with Rick Archer about Enlightenment.

Two practical points to make for the discussion to follow in Part Two of this article:

1. Millions of souls are moving toward Enlightenment at this time, and moving into Householder Enlightenment, rather than the more traditional emphasis of Enlightenment for Renunciates/Monks/Nuns.
  2. For attaining Enlightenment, plenty more is involved than your use of free will.

It won’t work to approach Enlightenment like a human-level hobby or interest. You can’t get a degree from a college (or ashram). When your system is free from sticky forms of internal STUFF, and then God brings an extra kick-start of grace, then Enlightenment dawns.

So how is Enlightenment like a sunrise? It’s beyond your control.

What is spiritual awakening?

Spiritual awakening is a comparative term. The analogy would be milestones on a hiking trail. Whereas Enlightenment means that you have hiked all the way to a particular destination. You know, “Enlightenment-Land.” 😉

Whenever you become significantly more spiritually awake, you can claim “I have had spiritual awakening.” It could be one glorious meditation, or depth-watching a rainbow, or falling in love and sharing one perfect kiss.

It could be a meal at Chez Panisse, pictured at the top of today’s article. Last week my family went to Alice Waters’ famed restaurant in San Francisco. For us, it was fun and delicious, a treat.

For many other diners, the reverence surrounding the place made it almost like a cathedral. (Including our waiter, who couldn’t have approached his task with greater solemnity had he been a bishop.)

Spiritual awakening, or “awakening” for short, is all over the Web. You’ll find a fair share of articles about it here at this blog.

And no wonder. Since The Shift into The Age of Energy, spiritual awakening has begun to accelerate for everyone who is not actively resisting it. Even for the estimated 45% of Americans in spiritual shutdown, the story isn’t over yet, is it?

Spiritual awakening is great, IMHO, so long as it isn’t confused with Enlightenment. Spiritual awakening is NOT the same thing as Enlightenment.

Right now, how do you feel about these three?

Virtual Reincarnation

Enlightenment

Spiritual Awakening

In Part Two of this short series of articles, I’ll share my perspective. Both my own journey and what I have noticed so far as an Enlightenment Coach.

For today, your comments will shape our group educational process. Plus I’m just plain curious about you.

Personally, which of these three do you care about, and why? What has your experience been?

See that, JEAN? I didn’t forget. Just knew this was going to be a long one.

Looking forward to comments from you and other Blog-Buddies I know who have gone through Virtual Reincarnation at least once.

For the picture of Chez Panisse at the top of today’s article on Virtual Reincarnation, photo credit goes to User:Calton:

This photo comes courtesy of Wikimedia Commons. In no way is it implied that the photographer or the subject endorses either me or this use of the image.

Jean says:

Many thanks Rose – of course I knew you wouldn’t forget.

Please know that your words come to me at a most opportune time 🙂

Am so glad you are taking the time to write about this in depth –

looking forward to Parts Two and Three.

Jean says:

On to personal experience.

A while back I had noticed similarities between experiences Enlightened folks were describing, descriptions of Virtual Reincarnation and my own life experiences.

Jean says:

As to Enlightenment – I am one of those folks who are just fine about not being Enlightened.

I like that Enlightenment is beyond my control – that Enlightenment will (or will not) happen as Highest Power sees fit.

For myself I am happy to surrender to this process….however it unfolds.

Jean says:

As to Virtual Reincarnation – the biggest change for me post Virtual Reincarnation has been my own deepening connection between my human self and my soul.

Currently my human self is now the clearest expression yet of my soul – far greater than it was prior to my going through Virtual Reincarnation.

That being said I feel that I may go through Virtual Reincarnation again…perhaps may be engaged in doing so at this time.

Jean says:

And Enlightenment?

Well all I have to do is to continue living my human life in objective reality – and see what happens!

Oh my yes Rose – the really difficult aspects of human life are so inextricably mixed with glory….

JEAN, this is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom.

Open invitation to you, to perhaps write a few paragraphs or longer on what happened to you with that last Virtual Reincarnation.

Other Blog-Buddies, too. You’re invited. Tell the tale anonymously, if you like. Because this topic is exceptionally personal.

Still, many a reader may be finding this whole concept so abstract. While you know just what this has been for you. Please consider sharing.

Romana says:

Wow! Reading this was such an ah ha moment. I remember reading about walk ins and thinking this is what I feel like I experienced when I was 15 but it left me confused as deep down I was still me. I shelved the concept at the time and this has certainly now given me a deeper understanding. 🙂
    Is it possible to experience a virtual reincarnation more than once?

ROMANA, how lovely to hear from you. Could this be your first comment here at the blog?

I’m so glad to present you and others with the concept of Virtual Reincarnation. Which is about spiritual evolution.

Otherwise all we’re generally given is the concept of “Walk-ins,” which is real also, but paranormal, and more in the category of interesting things that are studied in pursuit of psychic development.

Makes sense that walk-ins are better known. Folks who read auras as psychic development still outnumber those of us who read auras as energetic literacy.

Moreover, there may well have been walk-ins through much of human history.

While it is quite possible that Virtual Reincarnation is more related to life leading up to The Shift, and from now on, while humanity considers to evolve rapidly in this Age of Energy.

Yes, it is definitely possible for a fast-evolver like you, ROMANA, to go through more than one Virtual Reincarnation.

Isabella says:

A couple questions…

Do gifts of the soul change after a virtual reincarnation? You often describe gifts of the soul as unchanging, but… I’ve had my doubts about that. 😉

Also, do you think that each session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis causes a virtual reincarnation?

In response to your first great question, ISABELLA, I have never researched whether gifts of the soul change after a virtual reincarnation.

Interesting research project for one of us these days!

Does each session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis causes a Virtual Reincarnation?

No. However this type of past-life regression (and maybe other techniques as well) can help a person to evolve way fast.

And there is always the cumulative effect of many sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis and other sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

That can lead to some very, very rapid personal evolution. So there might be one session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis that clicks in a Virtual Reincarnation. Gee, ISABELLA, might you know anybody who has been researching that? 😉

Isabella says:

lol. Okay. Thank you for the wonderful answers.

And I’m finding your Comment 13 so wonderful too, ha ha!

For example, I just facilitated a session with someone who did Name Alignment (Soul Thrill)Aura Reading Research.

GLADYS and I discussed in some detail how she moved into a Virtual Reincarnation as a consequence. She put it so eloquently. I can’t begin to do it justice.

Actually, I suspect this has been the case with everyone who has done Name Alignment (Soul Thrill) Aura Reading Research.

Some of you have been active at this blog. Well, I would be absolutely fascinated to read your perspective on whether you have moved into a refined version of your identity, or otherwise have experienced major spiritual awakening, in response to living with a name that matches your soul’s vibration better than the old name.

Then there’s more, ISABELLA and other Blog-Buddies, because today I have had a session with that same client, GLADYS, where the healing centerpiece was a Façade Body and Belief Body healing.

Wow! I was able to appreciate how the soul expression for GLADYS has really changed since her name changed. Same soul but… definitely a Virtual Reincarnation at the soul level.

This IS turning out to be a fun day. 🙂

amy says:

I haven’t experienced a “dark night of the soul that lasts for weeks or months or years.”, but my childhood into my late 20’s hasn’t been an easy ride.

I do feel as thought I’m shifting a bit and experiencing a virtual reincarnation. Rose, do you know if mediation (specifically vipassana/mindfulness NOT mantra based/tm) has any effect on virtual reincarnation?

AMY, that not-easy ride is pretty standard for human life. In your comment, you seemed to imply that this wasn’t a virtual reincarnation. In which case, I agree with you.

Changes that occur during your late 20’s are just that. Up to the age of 21, or for some people 28, you’re still in the high-intensity years of your original Life Contract, where so much difficult karma is being repaid and so much of the life involves meant-to-be’s.

After this period, there is much more scope for free will. For the rest of the lifetime!

Regarding this other part of your question, AMY:

“Rose, do you know if mediation (specifically vipassana/mindfulness NOT mantra based/tm) has any effect on virtual reincarnation?”

What matters regarding a spiritual practice, like meditation, is the impact on your particular mind-body-spirit system. For that, do aura reading research on what happens before and after you do the practice. Or have a session with me of Aura Reading Research. I will be able to give you a very detailed analysis of exactly what any technique does for you.

What is the exception? If a teacher or healer is flagged on my Enlightenment Life List as “I do not recommend.” Which can mean anything from an Energetic Ponzi Scheme to a corrupted teacher, a fraud, a person whose aura shows little spiritual development, etc.

It’s worth looking that teacher up at this blog’s most popular post, the “Enlightenment Life List.”

Certainly you have the opportunity to avail yourself of the free service offered there. Propose any meditation teacher, or founder of a technique, for that Enlightenment Life List. This can be a useful way to rule out problems, even though I don’t go into details about specifics at a public blog. (In a private, confidential session, I can go into way more detail for you, as appropriate.)

Incidentally, as a former teacher of Transcendental Meditation, I can’t resist flagging your characterization of it as a “mantra-based” technique.

Not accurate, either for describing the mechanics of how the technique works nor for appreciating the impact on consciousness for the practitioner.

Many people today have no idea what a mantra even is, using it as a synonym for “motto.” (Which is hilarious.)

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s genius in developing his distinctive technique had everything to do with the technique itself, the effortlessness, the positioning of consciousness at the highest possible frequencies.

It makes as much sense to describe it as a “mantra-based” technique as it would be to describe it as “A technique done with your head.”

Not that I recommend TM to clients. I had very definite reasons for resigning from TM teaching in 1986. If anything, those reasons are more valid today.

Dana says:

Virtual reincarnation sounds awesome, as does enlightenment:) I didn’t immediately identify strongly with any of the three, but I definitely feel that I have grown a lot when I compare me now to me at different points in my life.

Lately, a lot of my growth has been with gaining more skill as an empath, keeping my technique time to 20 min max a day, and using energetic literacy more wisely within that.

Dana says:

Having done Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis sessions, I see how I had lives in which I definitely didn’t do any virtual reincarnating within those lifetimes. I sometimes stayed stuck in a rut until I died, and then often repeated the same pattern in other lives.

So it’s very exciting to think that we can virtually reincarnate in one life, and even do it many times! Way more efficient…

DANA, that’s such a great point for comparison.

This has been the case for so many of the past incarnations experienced (with healing) by my clients for Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R).

Living now, we tend to take for granted a life where you DON’T live in one village, with the same people, the same job, the same house, for most of the lifetime. Maybe a few life events, but mostly progression within a set framework.

And for any of you Blog-Buddies like me, who are Baby Boomers or older from America, you KNEW people like this going up in the 1950’s and early 1960’s.

The time of really big change leading up to The Shift into The Age of Energy didn’t begin until 1970.

If you grew up knowing computers, you also grew up in a time when Virtual Reincarnation had become possible.

Morgan says:

Rose – where does scar tissue (in the aura) come into play with these steps of evolution? Is scar tissue just an intellectual struggle that shows up in the aura?

MORGAN, that’s a sophisticated question.

Scar Tissue appears in one chakra databank at a time. There’s your first part of an answer. It is not just “In the aura.”

Scar Tissue is a configuration of energy. It is not STUFF. It is not a problem. It is information.

Scar Tissue relates to big learning beyond a person’s life contract at the time that the learning takes place. So if there is a Virtual Reincarnation later, that would mean big learning in terms of the current life contract.

One more point, MORGAN. Scar Tissue in someone’s chakra databank is never about “intellectual struggle.” Scar tissue is about growth.

For instance, at the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth, energetically there is a world of difference between intellectual struggle or figuring something out versus authentic growth.

Trust me, your aura knows the difference. So does everyone else’s.

This is an important implication, MORGAN and other Blog-Buddies, because society has us primed to conflate intellectual analysis and struggle with spiritual evolution.

Sorry. Not really.

How many college professors and judges do you see on my Enlightenment Life List?

David.. says:

“When your system is free from sticky forms of internal STUFF, and then God brings an extra kick-start of grace, then Enlightenment dawns.”

Love the quote, Rose.

One may find Grace arrives more than once. Certainly has here. 😉

David.. says:

I’ll be interested to see why you think a virtual reincarnation might be more significant than enlightenment. While it apparently marks a time of major spiritual growth, the shift of enlightenment is absolutely key, both for an apparent individual and for the universe as a whole.

As it is a shift of the Self waking up to itself, it is marked both locally and globally, by Atman. I’ve seen this repeatedly. It’s like another light switch being turned on in creation.

I was surprised how many light beings departed after the shift – that had obviously been their job.

Even when the shift is quiet and subtle, it should not be underestimated. Your soul has been moving towards this for a very long time.

David.. says:

This idea of virtual incarnation however is unfamiliar. I read over the prior link as well.

Enlightenment is described be some as a rebirth. We are born again in/as spirit. Someone post Unity is described in the Vedas as “thrice born”. I can certainly see the 3 key shifts in stages of our relationship with consciousness as a type of rebirth.

David.. says:

The Yog Vasishtha tells the story of a king who lives an entire separate lifetime within the time of one nights sleep. And another within one night of the second life.

That would be a powerful way for lessons to be learned/ karma to be burned in a “short time”.

David.. says:

And then there is the allotted karma, said to be the handful of seeds we choose to tackle in this life. Typically, this incarnation is done when the sprouted karma completes.

If my understanding of this is correct, you’re saying that some people move through this much faster and then take on more. Or, like the example, they renegotiate to take on more part way in.

[Note from Rose: My bold typeface, Blog-Buddies. As this statement from DAVID is a clue about why virtual reincarnation today could be considered so important.]

David.. says:

I can also note that people who reach a certain stage of embodied enlightenment become bodily cosmic and thus begin to burn the shared karma, the karma of all. The form that takes varies by the apparent person but it’s kind of like doing it in bulk. There’s more of these people around now.

David.. says:

I went through a major shift in the 70’s that some have pre-enlightenment. No dark night but there was sure a lot of purification in the lead-up.

Since then, I’ve come to describe my life as having “chapters”. Career, relationship, a whole cluster of things. And then it all falls away and another chapter begins. Earlier transitions were harder but I got used to it. I even refer to them as “past lives”. I’ve simply seen them as completions of major hunks of karma.

Not sure about the concept. For example, a good jyotishi can see the sweep of karma in the birth chart. A few years ago, a good fingerprint reader read me like a book. (laughs)

David.. says:

I can see why a “virtual reincarnation” is not taking a new body so there isn’t going to be some overt changes like the face, voice, or gifts. We’d simply come to it from a different place and respond differently, changing a number of dynamics.

But perhaps its simply not been the experience here.

David.. says:

btw – for reference, I am very familiar with a number of past lives and their karmic connections to the present. So I know what the continuity of the soul and the distinction between incarnations feels like. And the difference between that and someone else’s timeline.

DAVID, what a magnificent series of comments. The one point I’d question is this, from your Comment 40:

“I can see why a “virtual reincarnation” is not taking a new body so there isn’t going to be some overt changes like the face, voice, or gifts.”

Gifts of the soul can be read in every chakra databank, when you have developed Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Well, after a Virtual Reincarnation a person’s gift of the soul can be expanded. Notice how KYLIE concluded her guest post here:

“Do I have the same gifts of the soul? I would guess that I do, but they are now active gifts not latent ones.

“And maybe I have new gifts, gifts that simply wouldn’t have been possible in my original incarnation.”

Is there continuity of voice after a Virtual Reincarnation?

I’d say, that depends on how much clairaudience is built into your gift set for energetic literacy.

For me, clairaudience is a big share of my particular set of gifts. If I choose to pay attention, I can hear subtle changes to the voice of my client after a virtual reincarnation. I can hear a change also after my client or student moves into Enlightenment.

Even after some phone sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality or facilitating Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R), there is such a big step forward (although not qualifying as either Virtual Reincarnation or moving into Enlightenment). I will hear a difference to my client’s voice.

This kind of subtle change to client’s voice happened just last weekend, having facilitated a breakthrough session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. (You’re definitely invited to come forward, GLADYS, and share about what it was like to have such a major step forward with just one two-hour session. Building upon several previous sessions of past-life regression hypnosis.)

In such a situation, what am I hearing exactly? The overtones, the harmonics.

Every one of you who is reading this, guess what? You probably have at least one gift for discerning harmonics, or subtle energies.

Besides hearing the equivalent of harmonics in a person’s voice, when I put attention there, another example of noticing subtle overtones concerns gustatory giftedness (as I coined the term in “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.).

“Gustatory Giftedness” means subtle smell and taste. It can be very useful for aura reading if it is in your personal gift set. And, of course, any of these gifts for deeper perception can have practical uses as well.

The first book I published in this lifetime was a vegetarian, food processor cookbook. The way I designed recipes was to mentally combine a couple of food ingredients, taste the overtones (thanks to Synesthesia); then choose other ingredients and seasonings to fill out the chords and harmonics.

Also known as tasting good. 😉

Blog-Buddies, if you can read a cookbook and inwardly taste the result of a recipe, you can probably notice flavor harmonics as well.

As for faces subtly changing after a Virtual Reincarnation, you bet they can.

DAVID, if you can supply some good head shots for the blog, before and after one of your Virtual Reincarnations, I’ll do a face reading article here about the physical changes and their significance about you as a person.

Otherwise, I’m planning to do one about changes to Rose Rosetree’s physical face, as part of this series on Virtual Reincarnation.

To notice physical changes to the face after a virtual reincarnation, that isn’t so much about having a special ability tucked into your personal gift set for deeper perception.

All you need is the skill set of Face Reading Secrets(R). DAVID, you and some other Blog-Buddies know about the book I worked on for 9 1/2 years, all about how faces change over time.

How faces physically change, related to spiritual evolution? Sure.

It’s the leading edge of physiognomy, in my opinion. And perhaps some day I will update and publish a new edition of that book, now out of print (except for a small number of copies that I make available to those who take my next face reading workshop, while supplies last).

Meanwhile, check out the idea of virtual reincarnation and faces changing. Especially if you do have a copy of “Wrinkles are God’s Makeup: How to Find the Meaning in Your Evolving Face.”

David.. says:

Hi Rose
    Thanks for the fascinating feedback. re: Comment #42 – I hadn’t read Kylie’s report yet. That was based more on your prior article. Clearly, your experience has evolved.

I’m more attuned to that in music. Clairvoyance is definitely my more dominant sense so I’m a lot more practiced at those signals. But I can certainly understand how releasing baggage would relax the voice and change the tones.

And yes, i got the old library copy of Wrinkles, but I’ve not had a chance to read it yet.

David.. says:

Thanks, Rose but as noted, I’m not clear if the chapter changes I referred to, or the opening I had would qualify as “virtual reincarnations”.

They were certainly a shift and changed aspects of how I see myself and life choices that nature supported. But I’ve never looked it in this context before. It’s not clear yet.

Daisy says:

In reference to comment 36, David Godman describes experiencing something similar to that in an interview. I He felt like he experienced a whole life and completed it in one evening. Yet returned to the same life he was living.

How very exciting and what a mysterious universe we live in!

Looking forward to the face reading before and after whether it be David’s face or Rose’s face! 😉

Daisy says:

This whole conversation is really challenging some lingering beliefs about karma and past/future lives that have been holding onto.

David I think my physical face has changed although I couldn’t swear to it. I have a photo from 2009 where to my eyes, everything about me seems different. But I don’t have a great photo for comparison–now I’m curious to get one taken and see objectively if there is a difference.

I also very much notice the difference in my own voice when listening to recordings of sessions…from when I was first in session to the present. Sometimes I’ve even noticed a difference from the beginning of the session to the end of the session!

I’m not yet spiritually enlightened, so I don’t have much to say about that.

As for spiritual awakenings, I imagine I’ve had quite a few of them. Mainly aha!s that changed my life. But they were quickly integrated, and I don’t really remember any of them specifically.

As for virtual reincarnation, yes, I’ve done that!

In December 2013, I was trying to come up with pen names for a new series I’m writing. I’d been trying out different pen names for a couple weeks, when, one morning, I woke up with a beautiful name in my head. It sounded good, it felt good, you know, angel choir, sparkle light, the whole bit. Then I thought, “Wouldn’t it be awesome if that was my legal name!” So I scheduled a name-alignment research session with Rose. It turned out that my special pen name would not work well as a legal name for me, but Rose did research my, then, current name. Complete and total shut-down, all across the board. We didn’t find my perfect name in the first session, so I scheduled another session for the end of January, 2014.

At the beginning of that session, right after her skilled empath merge, Rose told me, “Welcome to this virtual reincarnation!” I still felt like me. I still feel like me.

In that session, we found a great last name for me. Amazing Soul Thrill, and every chakra databank we researched was functioning beautifully! But I still didn’t have my first name.

The second half of 2013 was a very difficult time in my life. Lots of growth, which I appreciate, but it was not comfortable. The beginning of 2014 wasn’t any easier. Still, I felt something had shifted. Although I still enjoyed writing, I was no longer interested in writing books for children. Although I still enjoyed music, my preferences changed, and even my style in playing and writing music changed. I lost interest in some hobbies, and found new hobbies. And, much like Zelda said in her guest post, my voice changed. (Actually, it’s been changing since I first started working with Rose.)

Our third name-alignment research session was in February, 2014, and that’s where we finally found my new first name. Just like my last name, every chakra databank we researched was functioning beautifully! Then, we researched both names together. Jessica Gates really is the perfect name for me! Rose invited me to take a photograph then, and another one a year later to note changes to my face related to the name change and virtual reincarnation.

I started going by Jessica Gates immediately, changing my name on social media sites, and asking my friends to call me Jessica. It really surprised me how some people reacted to my name change. I was most concerned about my mother, who gave me such a beautiful name for the first part of my life. She was actually one of the most supportive, standing up for me when others criticized me. And someone I thought would be most supportive was actually the most, um, not supportive. I lost some “friends”, one of them telling me that she thought changing my name meant I didn’t like her anymore. (Hello!) But I’ve gained some better friends, who like me for ME!

I finished filing all the paperwork, completed all the background checks (including full hand-printing, because, I guess, fingerprinting just wasn’t enough), and jumped through all the legal hoops in March. They scheduled my court hearing for June (the soonest they would get me in). The judge was brutal, but fair, and granted my legal name change June 5th, 2014.

Making my new name legal has changed my life, also. For the better.

New people remember my name so much more easily. People used to ask me what my name was, like, ten times before they’d remember. But nobody has to ask anymore. (Though some people do slip up occasionally and call me by my old name.) People treat me with so much more respect. Even people who decided they didn’t like me anymore. I am so much stronger, physically and emotionally. A friend of mine said, “Don’t get me wrong. Before you were lovely. But now, you just glow!”

As for face changes, so far, I have noticed subtle changes to my jaws and eyes. Perhaps I will notice more as time goes on.

Is all this because of my name change, virtual reincarnation, or both? I’m thinking both. My virtual reincarnation came first, my name change came soon after. But, like my spiritual awakenings, all these changes are integrating quickly, and I hardly remember what life was like before.

Brilliant and generous, JESSICA.

Thank you.

Isabella says:

Lovely, Jessica. 🙂

Re. your comment #60, just so no one’s worried or scared off – when I changed my name I never had to do any fingerprinting, hand-printing, or even appear before a judge (let alone a “brutal” one!). How it could be considered “fair” that a judge is brutal in a name change case is beyond me! You deserve better than that, imo, but good for you for persisting…

Isabella says:

In my case, I went to the courthouse once to pick up some paperwork (10 minutes), made a few calls over the next month or two to check on the status of my case, and within two months they sent a stack of signed and sealed copies of my name change order to my house.

(They did spell my old name wrong on the first set of copies and then suggest that it had been my mistake, I had probably spelled my own name wrong on the forms, lol….)

Isabella says:

Once I got around to changing my social security card, I found it shockingly easy (one visit to the SSA, card in the mail a few weeks later).

Maybe my county’s courts are too busy to be worrying about name changers with no criminal background.

One thing I just love about both your stories, JESSICA and ISABELLA:

You dealt with objective reality in very human ways, solving problems as needed.

Online you’ll find many blogs that emphasize dependence on synchronicity, or other ways to shift away from human life and onto energy.

Thereby indirectly promoting spiritual addiction….

So you, JESSICA, had to deal with a pretty nasty judge.

This wasn’t about you.

That judge had been installed long before you came for a routine legal procedure.

It wasn’t some spiritual test or manifestation of “Everything happens for a reason.” So “What did it mean about me that my judge was a creepy, brutal specimen?”

As for you, ISABELLA, you didn’t respond to the spelling mistake made by some clerk at the county courthouse.

You didn’t berate yourself, “Oh, were my energies bad? Why did they spell my name differently? Should I change it to this alternate spelling? Maybe it’s a cosmic sign.”

Thank you, ISABELLA. You kept your common sense and even managed to squeeze out a giggle, from a very human experience of dealing with objective reality.

Isabella says:

Yes, true! And by saying Jessica didn’t “deserve” that, what I meant was – I was wondering why she was considering it “fair” that she received that treatment. Not meaning to make it over-subjective – it’s just that I like Jessica. 🙂

I like you, too, Isabella!

I felt the judge was brutal, because she wanted to know every detail of every reason why I wanted to change my name. In front of about 20 other people (plaintiffs and defendants for her other cases). Things I don’t feel comfortable sharing with anybody. “Because I feel it suits me better,” wasn’t enough for her.

I felt the judge was fair because she had several cases before and after mine – mostly child support disputes and minor traffic violations – and I heard how she dealt with each case.

And for another reason I’ll tell you off-blog, but I don’t feel comfortable sharing here.

JESSICA, if I might make a teaching point for you and others at the blog, this is such a useful concept for all you emerging householders.

As a householder, the organizing principle for evaluating what people say and do in objective reality can be “Me.”

How other people treat you? That can take on central importance.

Householders tend to do this. Non-empaths tend to do this (unless they have STUFF in the way).

As a very spiritually-oriented person and/or an empath, many of you Blog-Buddies may have been tricked in the past, selflessly omitting your own point of view.

So, consider this possibility, JESSICA and others.

A judge who treats you to a brutal, invasive, nosy, inappropriate grilling over a simple name change…

is NOT fair.

If a judge treats three other cases in a fair, appropriate manner and then singles ANYONE out for unfair, inappropriate treatment, you have no need to turn the other cheek or “Forgive” or proclaim the judge “Wonderfully fair.”

I have a hunch, if you had seen that judge subject somebody else to this unfair treatment, you never would have called the judge “Fair.”

Could it be, because it was “Only me,” that you were overly positive in your assessment?

Congratulations Jessica on your completed name change, and virtual reincarnation. My experience was more like Isabella’s. I didn’t have to go before a judge, wow, that sounds like quite an ordeal! And, definitely not fair!

I can relate to what you say about changes integrating so quickly, you hardly remember how you were before (and it’s hard to say which changes came first.) That has been the case for me as well.

About people slipping up and calling you by your old name: my name change was complete over a year ago, and while most people just got it, or got used to it within a couple of months there are a couple of my coworkers who STILL slip up a lot. Both are people who have trouble with change in general. It pisses me off, but I think there are some people who just don’t have the neuroplasticity to deal with it: it’s not about the fitness of my no- longer-new name. There are also some organizations who have taken forever to stop sending mail to my old name.

It’s not a quick process, and it takes a lot of patience, but it is so good to be on the other side of it, isn’t it?

Jean says:

I would like to jump in here and express gratitude to everyone for all these wonderful comments.

I now have a much greater understanding of Virtual Reincarnation -and of Enlightenment.

Thusly I am able to experience more joy even though I am currently going through a challenging time in life – with lots of growth which I appreciate – yet with lots of discomfort as well (Thank you Jessica – Comment #57.)

Glad to hear it Jean! Wishing you much joy in your growth process.

Kaela says:

What is the reason for feeling depressed and sad from early (4 yrs) childhood on? STUFF?

Sophie G. says:

Reading this about Virtual Incarnation gives me hope.

Sometimes I wish I was less evolved and more ‘plain’ but I must have agreed to come here and face all of this and evolve more and feel some death inside, and darkness, and icarnate again.

Rose Rosetree says:

SOPHIE G., thanks for your comment (and another one, yesterday, elsewhere at the blog).

For sure, I’ve witnessed virtual reincarnation with many clients. Never wish you were less evolved. I’d call you “My Precious” but that’s already taken. 😉

(Reference to “Lord of the Rings” movies.)

Rose Rosetree says:

For you SOPHIE G., and all other Blog-Buddies, if you’re going through a rough patch, please have a session with me as soon as possible.

What if you’ve been having sessions with one of the RES experts I’ve trained? I’ll help you in a session or two and then send you back. Fact is, I’ve got many skills that I haven’t taught them yet. (Trust me, they know. They’ll understand.)

Sophie G. says:

Thank you Rose for the kind words. 🙂

I don’t know much about ‘Lord of the Rings’, I’m sorry! I am not a big fan of fantasy or science fiction books or movies…which is a mystery to me. 😉

I think I am doing good energetically (according to Stage 3 Energetic Literacy aura reading by this lovely RES expert), but I am looking forward to talking to you soon!

Herzliche Grüße meine liebe Rose!

Rose Rosetree says:

Well, Herzliche Grüße zuruckcommen für dich, meine liebe SOPHIE!