ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment

Energy Spirituality for Spiritual Enlightenment. Keeping track of those I’ve personally helped move into Enlightenment

Energy Spirituality for Spiritual Enlightenment.

Over the decades, I’ve loved helping Energy Spirituality clients. And I’ve seen so much personal growth and spiritual awakening.

To such an extent, some have even moved into Enlightenment. Mainly this blog post celebrates them.

First, Though, Context for this Spiritual Enlightenment List

All humans on earth now are living in the Age of Awakening.

Imagine. It’s a time when millions of ordinary people are able to gain Enlightenment. Even better, we can gain a new style of Enlightenment. In particular, I call it: “Age of Awakening Enlightenment.”

For some of us, what has helped a lot? Enlightenment Coaching from, well, me…. Rose Rosetree, the Founder of Energy Spirituality.

Below you’ll soon find a list. Featuring some of “ordinary” people-in-the-world.

But a Few Other Points Are Worth Mentioning

For instance, everyone here has received help from Energy Spirituality. For instance,

Even more important: Each of the people named on the following list had a very long history before encountering Energy Spirituality. Not to mention an even longer history as a soul before this lifetime. All of which definitely contributed to moving into Enlightenment now.

Energy Spirituality for Spiritual Enlightenment. Note the Wonderful Diversity

Among those listed here are spiritual seekers (and finders) from many different religious backgrounds:Energy Spirituality

1. Buddhist
  2. Catholic
  3. Evangelical Christian
  4. Hindu
  5. Jewish
  6. Muslim
  7. Protestant (Mainstream, Not Evangelical)
  8. Sikh
  9. Unitarian-Universalist (UU)

Consequently, I Can Say with Confidence

If you observe a religion that inspires you, Enlightenment will improve it.

Or if you’re in “disorganized religion” more than the organized kid, Enlightenment will support you that way, too.

How about Diet? Do I Recommend a Special Enlightenment Diet?

Quite the opposite. In case you’re curious about diet… Thus far, one moved into Enlightenment as a vegetarian. While the others, not.

In short, eating “pure” has nothing to do with spiritual evolution. In fact, just the opposite can be true.

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. Why Worth Listing?

Because Energy Spirituality is helping people to evolve faster. As a result, some of them are even moving into Enlightenment. For some, Empath Empowerment® has been extremely helpful. However, some of the folks on the following list aren’t empaths. And doesn’t that make sense?

Granted, this website features just one approach. Outside this informal online community, there are plenty of people not at all interested in Energy Spirituality. And, with no help from me, guess what? They’ve moved into experiences of spiritual awakening and, even, into Enlightenment.

Still, if my peeps can’t be named here, where can they be named? For those who are interested, I do serve as an Enlightenment Coach. This happens in the background whenever I facilitate personal sessions of aura healing and transformation, the workshops and mentoring programs, the books, and this blog itself.

So here comes a running list. Yes, Enlightenment helped by Energy Spirituality. Some day, YOU may be on this list. Which I’ll arrange chronologically.

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. First 10

#1. Julie Blake Edison

#2. Plus, Jill Erin Mabie

#3. Rose Rosetree, Founder of Energy Spirituality

#4. And Stephanie Thomas

#5. Anita Chu, MD., a psychiatrist

#6. Theodore Scott, notably, an acupuncturist. (Before Name Alignment, Adam McIntosh.)

#7. Lara from England

#8. “Mr. Anonymous”

#9. Sandra Haering. Significantly, after moving into Enlightenment she became an Energy Spirituality Practitioner!

#10. Emily Turner from England. Likewise, first in Enlightenment; later an Energy Spirituality Apprentice.

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. Second 10

#11. Isabella Cates, an Energy Spirituality Practitioner. Also certified through my Mentoring Program in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.

#12. Evgenia Brodyagina

#13. Elaine W., both a novelist and a photographer

#14. Amanda Flood. Notably, here’s one of her guest posts at the blog: A Day in the Life of My Body, a Guest Post by Amanda

#15. Paula Lawley from America

#16. Kathleen from Australia

#17. Jean, important to note: she’s a musician.

#18. Gabrielle, who became an Energy Spirituality Apprentice after moving into Enlightenment.

#19. Doris, from Canada

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. Third 10

#20. Bev Upshur. My first client in retirement to move into Enlightenment. Here is a blog post that tells a bit of her story, related to Enlightenment Coaching.

#21. D.G.* Remarkably, he’s my first client from India to move into Enlightenment.

#22. Christine in England joins our list. (Using a pen name, “Primmie” guest posted years earlier about being an atheist.)

#23. Lindsey, from America

#24. Cameron, from England (before Name Alignment, called Mandeep)

#25. Liane, from America

#26. Romana DeBeer, from Australia

#27. Eve, from America (by way of Finland)

#28. Charles, a therapist from America

#29. Erika K., from the world

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. Fourth 10

#30. Holly, the first-generation American in her family.

#31. Jennifer Sirrine, from America

#32. Leo Watts. Once again, here’s somebody who moved into Enlightenment. Later, he became an Energy Spirituality Apprentice, now an Energy Spirituality Practitioner!

#33. Brittany Black, a stay-at-home Mom

#34. Computer Guy Joe

#35. Bryan Patrick, a writer

#36. Living on Earth, courageously moving on her own to Canada. And when barely an adult.

#37. Gabrielle Easton (Before Name Alignment®, “Tatiana.”) Also, courageously moving on her own to America. And also, when barely an adult.

#38. Engineer Jesse. First an Energy Spirituality Apprentice, later moving into Enlightenment.

#39. Pediatrician Katie. Amazingly she attended the same school I did. As described in this story of spiritual awakening.

ENERGY SPIRITUALITY for Spiritual Enlightenment. Fifth 10

#40. Name Alignment Gladys (Name to be announced after her Name Alignment Is Complete.)

#41. Michael, in a service profession

Updated February 10, 2020

Julie says:

Special thanks to Rose who, our long histories notwithstanding, has brought things to flower at the right time, in the right place.

We would not be here without you.

With love and gratitude,

Julie

Linda Stone says:

It is my privilege, and so inspiring for me to personally know and be associated with many who are on this list. As I continue my own life journey, and virtual reincarnations, I am both humbled and honored to be a part of this growing movement.

David.. says:

Always a really good sign when a spiritual teacher is surrounded by the awake. Means it works 😉

Congrats, Rose.

Jean says:

Wonderful to be a part of all this…

Many, many thanks Rose.

Julie, you’ve put it perfectly.

I feel like there are much harder and slower ways I could have eventually made it.

I couldn’t begin to calculate how much wasted time and effort Rose has helped me avoid.

Thank you Rose!

N says:

Rose do you have a list of other practioners that are also doing sessions for Rosetree Energy Spirituality?

Thanks

Julie says:

Without Rose I would probably be completely enmeshed in a Ponzi scheme by now, or still caught in the glitter of astral woo-woo, going nowhere. Human-Based Spirituality, Soul Thrill, skills of Empathy…I can’t even imagine how life would be without these components in place.

Thanks so much, everyone. It is my privilege to do this kind of work. I’m so grateful.

N, the list you are seeking is at the top of this page. Second from the left on that ribbon (or whatever you call it):

HOME. Then SESSIONS.

Click there, then on “Other Experts on Rosetree Energy Spirituality.”

Evgenia says:

Adam,

Interesting point!

But in my case, one of the first thoughts that I had after realizing that I had made it, was that there was no way for me to get here without Rose’s help. Not with the amount of STUFF that I had when I showed up first time at her door. I was not anywhere close to the path towards enlightenment by myself.

At least, that is how I see things now!

Rose Rosetree says:

Quite a few of the folks on this list did Name Alignment before moving into Enlightenment.

That would include:

Julie Blake Edison
    Jill Erin Mabie
    Emily Turner
    Isabella Cates
    and Kylie Sparks

Rose Rosetree says:

In addition, two of those folks on our Energy Spirituality Enlightenment List… have done Name Alignment since moving into Enlightenment.

And they’re glowing up more than ever.

One of these people isn’t quite ready for an official, public name announcement.

But another one is…

Rose Rosetree says:

And that’s THEODORE SCOTT. (THEO to his friends.)

I’m so happy for the former ADAM McINTOSH.

He’s doing just great with a name that aligns so much better with his soul.

Have a look at this photo of Theodore Scott at his website. Hooray!

Gillian says:

Congratulations, Theodore! Love the new name 🙂

Rose, thank you so much for your help with the change. You have such an elegant and effective process for Name Alignment.

Thank you Gillian!

THEODORE SCOTT, you are so welcome. Helping folks find an appropriate name is one of my very, very favorite things in life.

Your Name Alignment couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

BTW, some of you Blog-Buddies might be interested in this post — and comments — on Energy Spirituality Name Alignment.

Congratulations Theodore!!! I love the new name, and you look wonderful!

Rose Rosetree says:

Today this Enlightenment Coach is humbled and awed and grateful.

Because I get to add my first Indian client to this list.

Congratulations, D.G.!

Congratulations D.G.!

Rose Rosetree says:

Wow! Today I have the privilege of adding another member of the Energy Spirituality community to this Enlightenment Life List.

This one is CHRISTINE, from England. Wonderful!

Congratulations to you, Christine 🙂

Christine says:

Thank you Theodore. I’m honoured to be on this list.

Emily T says:

Yay Congratulations Christine!!

Rose Rosetree says:

Yes, today adding CAMERON from England.

Today I’ve begun adding a few comments to this blog about Name Alignment® Aura Research — one of my favorite Energy Spirituality specialties. (To benefit from that link, scroll down to the colorful box. That’s where you’ll find plenty of info about this trademarked skill.)

Today I counted. And 11 out of the 32 Blog-Buddies on the current list have gone through Name Alignment!

Isabella says:

There are 32 people on this list now? Amazing!

And now, ISABELLA, as we close out the first decade on earth to include the Age of Awakening, we’ve got 42 people on this list now. And that means 10 more since you commented here one year and one month ago. My prediction:

In the Age of Awakening, millions of people will move into Enlightenment. And do it with Age of Awakening Enlightenment.