All humans on earth now are living in the Age of Awakening. It’s a time when millions of ordinary people are able to gain Enlightenment. And we can gain the style of Enlightenment that is known as “Householder Enlightenment.” For some of us, Enlightenment has been helped by RES.
Here’s a list of some of those people-in-the-world who have received help from this Enlightenment Coach, EITHER done sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), OR who have read books that I’ve published, OR both.
Each of the people named on the following list had a very long history before encountering anything related to RES. Not to mention an even longer history as a soul before this lifetime, all of which contributed to moving into Enlightenment now.
Wonderful Diversity of Those Here
Among those listed here are spiritual seekers (and finders) from many different religious backgrounds:
- Unitarian-Universalist (UU)
If you observe a religion that inspires you, Enlightenment will improve it.
Or if you’re in “disorganized religion” more than the organized kid, Enlightenment will support you that way, too.
Also, in case you’re curious, one moved into Enlightenment as a vegetarian. The others, not.
Why List “Enlightenment Helped by RES”?
Because this Enlightenment Coach is helping people to evolve faster. Some of them are moving into Enlightenment. And RES is a huge resource for personal development. Besides Enlightenment coaching, RES includes resources for energy READING skills, energy HEALING skills, and Empath Empowerment®.
RES is just one little resource, of course. Outside this informal online community, there are plenty of people not at all interested in RES who have moved into experiences of spiritual awakening and, even, into Enlightenment.
Still, if my peeps can’t be named here, where can they be named? For those who are interested, I do serve as an Enlightenment Coach. This happens in the background whenever I facilitate personal sessions of aura healing and transformation, the workshops and mentoring programs, the books, and this blog itself.
So here comes a running list. Yes, Enlightenment helped by RES. Some day, YOU may be on this list. In chronological order:
- Julie Blake Edison
- Jill Erin Mabie
- Rose Rosetree
- Stephanie Thomas
- Anita Chu, Md., a psychiatrist
- Theodore Scott, an acupuncturist
- Lara from England
- “Mr. Anonymous”
- Sandra Haering, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. By now (October 2016) a full-time RES Practitioner!
- Emily Turner from England. By now (September 2018) an RES Apprentice.
- Isabella Cates, a Graduate of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality and the Mentoring Program in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. By now (October 2016) a full-time RES Practitioner!
- Evgenia Brodyagina
- Kylie Sparks, sister of #1 on this list, Julie Blake Edison
- Elaine W.
- Amanda Flood. Here is one of her guest posts at the blog: A Day in the Life of My Body, a Guest Post by Amanda
- Paula Lawley
- Kathleen from Australia
- Jean from America
- Gabrielle from America
- Doris from Canada
- Bev Upshur. My first client in retirement to move into Enlightenment. Here is a blog post that tells a bit of her story, related to Enlightenment Coaching.
- D.G.* — he is my first client from India to move into Enlightenment.
- Christine in England joins our list.
- Lindsey, from America
- Cameron, from England
- Liane, from America
- Romana DeBeer, from Australia
- Eve, from America (by way of Finland)
- Charles, from America
- Erika K., from the world
- Holly, from America
- Jennifer Sirrine, from America
- Leo Watts, from Texas
- Brittany Black, a stay-at-home Mom
- Computer Guy Joe
- Bryan Patrick
- Engineer Jesse
- Pediatrician Katie
Updated April 2, 2019