Moving into Enlightenment, Helped by Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)

Millions of us, living in this new Age of Energy, are moving into Enlightenment

Millions of us, living in this new Age of Awakening, are moving towards Enlightenment.  RES can help.

All humans on earth now are living in the Age of Awakening. It’s a time when millions of ordinary people are able to gain Enlightenment. And we can gain the style of Enlightenment that is known as “Householder Enlightenment.” For some of us, Enlightenment has been helped by RES.

Here’s a list of some of those people-in-the-world who have received help from this Enlightenment Coach, EITHER done sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), OR who have read books that I’ve published, OR both.

Each of the people named on the following list had a very long history before encountering anything related to RES. Not to mention an even longer history as a soul before this lifetime, all of which contributed to moving into Enlightenment now.

Wonderful Diversity of Those Here

Among those listed here are spiritual seekers (and finders) from many different religious backgrounds:

• Buddhist
  • Catholic
  • Evangelical
  • Hindu
  • Jewish
  • Muslim
  • Protestant
  • Unitarian-Universalist (UU)

If you observe a religion that inspires you, Enlightenment will improve it.

Or if you’re in “disorganized religion” more than the organized kid, Enlightenment will support you that way, too.

Also, in case you’re curious, one moved into Enlightenment as a vegetarian. The others, not.

Why List “Enlightenment Helped by RES”?

Because this Enlightenment Coach is helping people to evolve faster. Some of them are moving into Enlightenment. And RES is a huge resource for personal development. Besides Enlightenment coaching, RES includes resources for energy READING skills, energy HEALING skills, and Empath Empowerment®.

RES is just one little resource, of course. Outside this informal online community, there are plenty of people not at all interested in RES who have moved into experiences of spiritual awakening and, even, into Enlightenment.

Still, if my peeps can’t be named here, where can they be named? For those who are interested, I do serve as an Enlightenment Coach. This happens in the background whenever I facilitate personal sessions of aura healing and transformation, the workshops and mentoring programs, the books, and this blog itself.

So here comes a running list. Yes, Enlightenment helped by RES. Some day, YOU may be on this list. In chronological order:

1. Julie Blake Edison
  2. Jill Erin Mabie
  3. Rose Rosetree
  4. Stephanie Thomas
  5. Anita Chu, Md., a psychiatrist
  6. Theodore Scott, an acupuncturist
  7. Lara from England
  8. “Mr. Anonymous”
  9. Sandra Haering, an Apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. By now (October 2016) a full-time RES Practitioner!
  10. Emily Turner from England. By now (September 2018) an RES Apprentice.
  11. Isabella Cates, a Graduate of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality and the Mentoring Program in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. By now (October 2016)  a full-time RES Practitioner!
  12. Evgenia Brodyagina
  13. Kylie Sparks, sister of #1 on this list, Julie Blake Edison
  14. Elaine W.
  15. Amanda Flood. Here is one of her guest posts at the blog: A Day in the Life of My Body, a Guest Post by Amanda
  16. Paula Lawley
  17. Kathleen from Australia
  18. Jean from America
  19. Gabrielle from America
  20. Doris from Canada
  21. Bev Upshur. My first client in retirement to move into Enlightenment. Here is a blog post that tells a bit of her story, related to Enlightenment Coaching.
  22. D.G.* — he is my first client from India to move into Enlightenment.
  23. Christine in England joins our list.
  24. Lindsey, from America
  25. Cameron, from England
  26. Liane, from America
  27. Romana DeBeer, from Australia
  28. Eve, from America (by way of Finland)
  29. Charles, from America
  30. Erika K., from the world
  31. Holly, from America
  32. Jennifer Sirrine, from America
  33. Leo Watts, from Texas
  34. Brittany Black, a stay-at-home Mom
  35. Computer Guy Joe
  36. Bryan Patrick
  37. Explorer
  38. Tatiana
  39. Engineer Jesse
  40. Pediatrician Katie

Updated April 2, 2019

Julie says:

Special thanks to Rose who, our long histories notwithstanding, has brought things to flower at the right time, in the right place.

We would not be here without you.

With love and gratitude,

Julie

Linda Stone says:

It is my privilege, and so inspiring for me to personally know and be associated with many who are on this list. As I continue my own life journey, and virtual reincarnations, I am both humbled and honored to be a part of this growing movement.

David.. says:

Always a really good sign when a spiritual teacher is surrounded by the awake. Means it works 😉

Congrats, Rose.

Jean says:

Wonderful to be a part of all this…

Many, many thanks Rose.

Julie, you’ve put it perfectly.

I feel like there are much harder and slower ways I could have eventually made it.

I couldn’t begin to calculate how much wasted time and effort Rose has helped me avoid.

Thank you Rose!

N says:

Rose do you have a list of other practioners that are also doing sessions for Rosetree Energy Spirituality?

Thanks

Julie says:

Without Rose I would probably be completely enmeshed in a Ponzi scheme by now, or still caught in the glitter of astral woo-woo, going nowhere. Human-Based Spirituality, Soul Thrill, skills of Empathy…I can’t even imagine how life would be without these components in place.

Thanks so much, everyone. It is my privilege to do this kind of work. I’m so grateful.

N, the list you are seeking is at the top of this page. Second from the left on that ribbon (or whatever you call it):

HOME. Then SESSIONS.

Click there, then on “Other Experts on Rosetree Energy Spirituality.”

Evgenia says:

Adam,

Interesting point!

But in my case, one of the first thoughts that I had after realizing that I had made it, was that there was no way for me to get here without Rose’s help. Not with the amount of STUFF that I had when I showed up first time at her door. I was not anywhere close to the path towards enlightenment by myself.

At least, that is how I see things now!

Rose Rosetree says:

Quite a few of the folks on this list did Name Alignment before moving into Enlightenment.

That would include:

Julie Blake Edison
    Jill Erin Mabie
    Emily Turner
    Isabella Cates
    and Kylie Sparks

Rose Rosetree says:

In addition, two of those folks on our RES Enlightenment List… have done Name Alignment since moving into Enlightenment.

And they’re glowing up more than ever.

One of these people isn’t quite ready for an official, public name announcement.

But another one is…

Rose Rosetree says:

And that’s THEODORE SCOTT. (THEO to his friends.)

I’m so happy for the former ADAM McINTOSH.

He’s doing just great with a name that aligns so much better with his soul.

Have a look at this photo of Theodore Scott at his website. Hooray!

Gillian says:

Congratulations, Theodore! Love the new name 🙂

Rose, thank you so much for your help with the change. You have such an elegant and effective process for Name Alignment.

Thank you Gillian!

THEODORE SCOTT, you are so welcome. Helping folks find an appropriate name is one of my very, very favorite things in life.

Your Name Alignment couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

BTW, some of you Blog-Buddies might be interested in this post — and comments — on RES Name Alignment.

Congratulations Theodore!!! I love the new name, and you look wonderful!

Rose Rosetree says:

Today this Enlightenment Coach is humbled and awed and grateful.

Because I get to add my first Indian client to this list.

Congratulations, D.G.!

Congratulations D.G.!

Rose Rosetree says:

Wow! Today I have the privilege of adding another member of the RES community to this Enlightenment Life List.

This one is CHRISTINE, from England. Wonderful!

Congratulations to you, Christine 🙂

Christine says:

Thank you Theodore. I’m honoured to be on this list.

Emily T says:

Yay Congratulations Christine!!

Rose Rosetree says:

Yes, today adding CAMERON from England.

Today I’ve begun adding a few comments to this blog about Name Alignment® Aura Research — one of my favorite RES specialties. (To benefit from that link, scroll down to the colorful box. That’s where you’ll find plenty of info about this trademarked skill.)

Today I counted. And 11 out of the 32 Blog-Buddies on the current list have gone through Name Alignment!

Isabella says:

There are 32 people on this list now? Amazing!