Are you curious about reading auras? Have you tried with limited success? Or are you stuck at your present level of skill with energetic literacy?
Well, aura reading is one of the most practical skills you can learn. Witness over 100 techniques in the beginner’s how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.
Don’t expect a blog article — anyone’s blog article — to give you a quick tutorial. The skill is comparable to learning how to drive an automobile. Aura reading is hardly beyond your powers. It just takes competent training from someone who can teach you. I am one such person, and I would love to teach you through the book mentioned above or Read People Deeper or through mentoring we do directly, whether in person, by phone or webcam.
Meanwhile, the following articles can help you develop knowledge and discernment about aura reading. And that’s so vital, too. Plus there are aura readings, fun to read, and sometimes supported by contests where the winner chooses a candidate for me to do an aura reading article. From time to time, this blog will feature new articles on this topic so check back.
For a quick education in energetic literacy, I’d recommend the following blog posts. Enjoy!
- How will you use aura reading today?
- Auric Modeling, the purpose of your life
- Deception Detection with Aura Reading, Part Three
- NAME ALIGNMENT Aura Reading Research, a powerful new way to express your soul.
- The Charm Wiki, using energetic literacy. And a new Charm Contest, too.
- What does it mean to be strong? Comparison aura readings of public health hero Hamid Jafari and a body builder
- More ways that perfectly good people could leave you feeling terrible, Part Two
- How sexy is it to be a pothead? Aura reading research probes into one couples relationship.
- Can you be reading auras without officially learning skills?
- Learn to read auras, two Rose Rosetree books reviewed by David