Consciousness Lifestyle #1. Aura Reading Oprah Winfrey, Making Money with Spiritual Shutdown

Oprah Winfrey, ready for her aura reading

Oprah Winfrey, ready for her aura reading

Oprah Winfrey’s aura displays Spiritual Shutdown, her Consciousness Lifestyle at the height of her career. (Later it would change to extreme spiritual addiction.)

Consciousness Lifestyles? Yes, yesterday began a multi-part series of articles with this brand-new term.

Consciousness Lifestyle means how people get in the habit of positioning consciousness. This has consequences for how we live, how rapidly we evolve, the friends we make… even the version of reality that we live in.

Consciousness Lifestyle #1 on our list is Spiritual Shutdown. Illustrating that, in today’s article, is Oprah Winfrey. So beloved by so many people, rich and famous for so long!

They say “Sex sells.” Could be, Spiritual Shutdown sells even better.

Not that people brag about their Spiritual Shutdown. Or even know it is going on subconsciously, at the level of their auras.

I doubt that Oprah knew, for example. Indeed, for decades, Oprah has famously talked the talk of personal development and spirituality. In recent years, she has come to speak the language of New Age as well.

Related to that, her aura has changed recently, so I will be reading her aura later in this series of articles, illustrating an entirely different Consciousness Lifestyle category. Keep in mind, Blog-Buddies, the quality of auric modeling in our picture at the top of the post is quite typical of Oprah Winfrey during the height of her fame, wealth, and influence.

To become a smarter Post-New Age Consumer, it’s really important to learn more about Consciousness Lifestyles. One surprising example is Oprah Winfrey, famed for her love of personal development and caring, generous relationship to her millions of fans.

Prepare to explore the aura behind Consciousness Lifestyle 1, Spiritual Shutdown

Today I’ll do aura reading research on the Oprah who has been known and adored by so many for so long. For this aura reading I’ll be using this aura reading photo of Oprah taken in 2007.

Her aura has changed, so expect to have Oprah Winfrey’s Consciousness Lifestyle explored in a later article in this series.

I’ll be using a technique for aura reading from photos that you can learn from my how-to Read People Deeper.

You can also learn the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) from my book by that name (minus the trademark). You will find over 100 practical techniques, in keeping with the book’s subtitle, Celestial Perception Made Practical. Reading auras from photos isn’t included, but plenty else is.

This how-to provides a comprehensive training that’s perfect for beginners. Reading auras from regular photographs is just a slightly more advanced skill, almost ridiculously easy.

Remember, when you have skills at energetic literacy, every photo is an aura photo. 🙂

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Making Contact with Physical Reality

80 miles. Oprah Winfrey is very solidly present, aware of the pain and ugliness of life on earth for so many people. Her embrace of life at its worst is fearless.

At the same time, strong ambitions flavor how she makes contact with physical reality at the time of this photo. Oprah craves money, fame, and influence. This helps her to relish the ugliness of life. Unflinching, she finds opportunity to further her career.

Rose’s comment on this chakra databank, as related to Spiritual Shutdown

Most people who become extremely wealthy place a similar emphasis on ambition. (For loads more juicy details, with plenty of aura reading profiles of the wealthy, see Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.)

And the deeper into earth frequencies a person is prepared to go in consciousness, the larger the platform for success in the media.

Oprah’s fans have admired her willingness to get down and dirty, discussing taboo topics and extreme human pain. Fans have rightly noticed her authentic interest. And here it is, demonstrated in subconscious auric modeling. Yet not exactly as advertised.

With Stage One Energetic Literacy or less, people react to an energy overall. Without discernment or specificity, the accuracy is not great (yet). Accuracy at reading energy develops for anyone who pursues real skills at aura reading.

Before then, there is a generalized feeling or a flash of a color or a sense of “good vibes” etc.

So, in this case, the size of the chakra databank makes an impression. What about Oprah’s ambition, which drives her Root Chakra Databank at this time? This is not as obvious.

By discussing deep pain and offering solutions through her talk show, at the time of this photograph, Oprah is serving an important social role, bringing her huge success in return.

The most interesting part, to me, is how this chakra databank suggests that Oprah is making a shrewd calculation, consciously and subconsciously positioning herself to take advantage of the demand for helpful conversation about pain.

Absent from this chakra databank are many qualities that would suggest more than a commercially brilliant performance, such as significant depth growth of her own (from overcoming challenges related to physical reality), or caring about people, and so forth. These are absent, while ambition is strongly present.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Growth

4 inches. At the time of this photo, the talk show star’s connection to felt emotions is very small. What is most striking about Oprah’s experience of emotional growth? I notice a kind of shiny slime, indicating an enticing performance.

What kind of performance? This quality in her chakra databank proclaims that Oprah has great interest  in emotional growth and offers brilliant, meaningful insight.

Rose’s comment on this chakra databank, as related to Spiritual Shutdown

Under-functioning chakra databanks at the Heart Chakra are typical of Spiritual Shutdown.

More specifically about this particular person’s aura-level showing, at the time of this photo:

Both the size and quality of Oprah’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth reveal some of the illusion that often happens here at Earth School. The content of Oprah’s talk shows, right on the surface of human life, promises big help for the audience.

What happens when audience members are at the stage of energetic literacy where they subconsciously receive whatever is sent out to them most strongly through auric modeling? Size is the biggest influencer. What can over-ride this, subconsciously, is an intense or attention-getting quality. Just what Oprah has here.

All that glitters is not gold. This is true of auric modeling as well as shiny material substances.

Due to the quality of this chakra databank, it is very easy for viewers to be convinced that Oprah must really be great at emotional growth, care about it, care about them, be available to help them solve the problems that break their hearts.

Such an illusion! Yet a perfect match for those who are desperate for hope. And also especially appealing to audience members who are likewise in Spiritual Shutdown, which I suspect means the majority of American viewers during the height of Oprah’s career.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Psychic Guidance

2 inches. Almost entirely shut down, the quality in this chakra databank suggests that Oprah receives emergency messages from her personal team of angels, like true Emergency Updates that rarely flash on television shows. (Not like perpetual news crawl at the bottom of the TV screen, which is more a feature of a different Consciousness Lifestyle, Spiritual Addiction.)

Mostly Oprah doesn’t know, and doesn’t care, about astral anything.

Rose’s comment on this chakra databank, as related to Spiritual Shutdown

It’s pretty common for all Third Eye Chakra Databanks to be shut down when someone is living the Consciousness Lifestyle of Spiritual Shutdown.

Having these chakra databanks under-functioning  brings comfort to others in Oprah’s audience with similar auric modeling.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Spiritual Source

1/4 inch. Nearly in complete shutdown, this chakra databank displays a quality of toughness.

Oprah has adjusted to not feeling very connected to the Divine. A certain disgust and disillusionment are present as well.

Rose’s comment on this chakra databank, as related to Spiritual Shutdown

Again, this makes Oprah relatable to her audience, since (I suspect) most were likewise in Spiritual Shutdown back in 2007, when this photo was taken.

Not feeling spiritual connected can be changed. One resource is this blog, actually, with help for empaths and ability to heal personal kinds of STUFF that often block a person’s subconscious and conscious connection to the Divine.

One of the fascinating illusions here at Earth School is how often folks with Spiritual Shutdown are, simultaneously, very committed to religion. Especially Fundamentalist religions like Evangelical Christianity.

But you knew that, right?

If you happen to have a copy of my how-to book with 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium (the subtitle for Magnetize Money), you might enjoy reading — or re-reading — the chapter where I share results of my aura reading research on 50 volunteer teachers of Christian Fundamentalism.

For now, just be aware that so many fine, upstanding people live in Spiritual Shutdown.

But you knew that, right?

Zofia says:

Thanks Rose. The puzzle of wtf is going on earth and what spiritual growth is continues. I have to say that being fixated (or just aware) of pain and closed to higher guidance sounds quite normal. Sounds like me a lot of the time. Ah well. At least there’s a lot of us in the same place.

Well, ZOFIA, if I might dare to make a comment that is counter-culture in New Age… laughing…

I am skeptical that opening up to “higher guidance” from angels and guides needs to be part of a person’s path to Enlightenment.

My Enlightenment Life list comments are littered with the names whose path has involved The Romance of the Astral. This tends to lead toward Spiritual Addiction at best and involvement in Energetic Ponzi Schemes at worst.

David.. says:

Funny – one of the largest symbols of personal growth is just that – a symbol. So many people like the idea of growing but do little to actually engage it. It’s like so many churches too – attend the feel-good service, then go back to life as usual.

The before and after should be interesting. Distinct too, as she didn’t come to it via addiction.

Certainly I can tell you that all the people from this informal online community who moved into Enlightenment were not on a path that emphasized (or even included) seeking psychic guidance.

This is not to disrespect the gorgeous work done in the field of psychic development, nor the reasons why that would be a vital and necessary part of one’s spiritual path.

However, connection to Spiritual Source is a different matter.

Hey, that’s one reason why there are separate chakra databanks related to each type of non-human vibrational input.

Zofia says:

Yes, I completely agree Rose. It’s something that you’re told you have to do despite it being distracting and overwhelming. What I was mostly disturbed about was that your reading showed a lack of connection to the Divine. Your reading says that Oprah was led by ambition rather than truly caring, which is totally not the message of her carefully constructed brand. It’s interesting how a large chakra, of whatever kind, can be read by others as benevolence. Silly humans! When feeling lost we just want to bask in some kind of energy, even if we’re being taken advantage of slightly.

David.. says:

It’s a good point, Rose. When I first became aware of “other beings” again in my early 20’s, it developed that I would ask for feedback a lot.

One day, I caught myself asking what flavour yogurt I should choose for lunch and I realized I was getting sidetracked. It soon became apparent that they were there for attention, not to support me. Their opinion was as useful as the wind.

That they want to take self-authority is always a bad sign. Not celestial. Not supportive. Codependency is addiction.

Dana says:

Oh but Oprah looked so caring… but come to think of it I never really watched her show. Now I know why I wasn’t very interested.

Thank you for this reading. It’s always an Aha! moment (LOL, did Oprah coin that?) for me to read about less emotional beings.

Maria says:

ROSE,

Why not use a more recent photo?

Since Aura Reading is a “snapshot”
    in time, surely any photos of her
    taken this year may show an “update”
    of her aura.

Maybe she is no longer in shut down.
    What was true then may not be true now.

Cathy says:

I’ve always liked Oprah. Somehow I can’t help but feel that even though she is addicted to fame and power (hope addicted is the right word), she does still enjoy helping people and seeing them happy, on a certain level.
    Maybe I am being too nice again, the unskilled empath who just tries to see the best in everyone so I don’t have to deal with what’s underneath? 😉 old habits die hard.

Zelda says:

What a fascinating conversation. I never did engage with the Oprah Book Club phenomenon and what you pointed out in this reading explains that. Always seemed to me like one pain-fest after another.

I’ve grown a lot and have gone through loads of pain along the way. I’ve spent time, as needed, to process painful experiences, but I have never felt compelled to regurgitate my pain in ways that seem to be fairly common in American culture. Like being on the Oprah show or writing a book that focuses on those painful experiences.

I’ve mainly felt glad to get through pain and grateful for the growth that comes from it.

Zelda says:

Rose, your reading got me to thinking about Maya Angelou and Oprah, since they were very close.

Maya Angelou wrote about painful experiences, but what I remember from her books was the growth and strength she gained from her experiences.

Zelda says:

David your comment about the astral beings wanting attention sparked an insight.

In recent weeks, I’ve had a few cords of attachment cut to people involved in energetic ponzi schemes. In the process of integrating those changes, I’ve had the experience of what has felt like noise from the astral schmutz on its way out. That may be technically incorrect, but it’s how I can best depict the experience.

It’s like someone let in a bunch of petulant kids who feel the need to amplify annoyances and less-than-perfect situations.

Zelda says:

The “attention seeking” depiction resonated.

When I was in the throes of sorting out a health challenge last year, I had a session with medical intuitive.

There was a lot of distraction going on. I used to struggle so much with consistently tracking my finances, for instance. Like I’d just completely ignore it after a phase of getting everything organized.

MARIA, you’re so correct that an aura reading reveals information about a person at the time of the photo.

So, in response to your question, which is the context here?

To give an up-to-date aura reading of Oprah Winfrey, perhaps part of a series to celebrate her?

Or to find a famous (and perhaps unexpected) example of a person living in Spiritual Shutdown?

Incidentally, MARIA, if you read this article again, you will find that I DO mention that Oprah’s aura has changed since then.

DANA and CATHY, being in Spiritual Shutdown doesn’t make a person bad or wrong.

Describing the aura-level dynamics is not the same thing as reporting on what a person says and does, using the conscious mind.

This is a really important distinction. Do you have any questions about this aspect? Do any of you other Blog-Buddies.

One perspective to add is that each of us is a beautiful, unique soul, Divinely created to be both precious and irreplaceable.

You or Oprah or anyone else you meet who is human now, living on earth, chose to come here for spiritual evolution.

Here at Earth School we have many experiences. We can come back again and again, as we wish, to continue evolving.

Whatever we go through in a particular lifetime, it will be educational for ourselves and others.

All the Consciousness Lifestyles discussed in this series of articles can be read in this context. I certainly have this in mind while doing the writing.

Cathy says:

Yes, I see the difference, Rose, thank you 🙂

Julie says:

I just received an e-mail about Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday subject for this week. Interestingly, she will be speaking to Elizabeth Gilbert about signs that you’re having a “Spiritual Meltdown”. The 3 signs listed in the e-mail were boredom, fear and anger.

Dana says:

I don’t feel that Oprah is bad or wrong, nor that her consciousness is bad or wrong. I feel that perhaps I wasn’t interested in her show because in part of her auric modeling for emotional growth was shiny slime – a performance that proclaimed great interest in emotional growth but that her connection to felt emotions was small. Perhaps this auric modeling affected me and decreased my interest, while other people were affected very differently.

Maria says:

ROSE,

Yes, I did read it, and I look forward
    to learning about the change in her aura,
    hopefully for the better. 🙂

ZELDA, you are so right about pain being
    “regurgitated” in this country. It’s like
    a sport and a sickness all at once.

Dana says:

I was also expressing my surprise that someone whose outer actions and words express deep emotional feeling and caring can have chakra databanks that show a different, inner truth about connection to emotions.

I was also expressing the educational nature of this for me, since I often assume others have big connections to felt emotions and great, genuine interest in emotional growth.

DANA, thank you so much.

The more you write here the better, IMHO. You have so much wisdom to share.

Maria says:

I think Oprah may still be “frozen” in
    terms of being able to relate. She did
    go through abuse at an early age, which
    would explain some of her blocks.
    And having money and fame in place of
    emotional fulfillment makes sense.
    These are the only things that have
    been consistent and comforting in her
    life.

Maybe all these shows about relating and
    being spiritual are her attempts at going
    through the motions until she feels them
    again.

Fake it ’til she makes it.

Rachel says:

Sigh.

I wish I could be in spiritual shutdown 😉

RACHEL, be careful what you wish for. Spiritual Shutdown is really not that much fun, as you will appreciate when I do the next blog post in this series.

Meanwhile, to be practical, I HAVE indeed read your aura many times and you are way too awake to easily move into Spiritual Shutdown.

It would take a lot of alcohol and/or perhaps painkillers.

Don’t waste this extraordinary, precious opportunity to evolve here at Earth School during this time of The Shift into The Age of Energy.

Isabella says:

Why does spiritual shutdown sound appealing to you, Rachel? Curious…

David.. says:

Rachel – I would super-agree with Rose. The grass may seem greener but it’s like being stuck in a dark little box by comparison.

Growth may be challenging sometimes but Shutdown is not simpler, nicer, happier, calmer, etc etc. It’s simply a default state when we’re lacking skills and overwhelmed.

Maria says:

I think Rachel’s kidding.