Consciousness Lifestyle #4. Aura reading of Maryam Mirzakhani in Enlightenment

Genius can unfold like a huge beach umbrella

Genius can unfold like a huge beach umbrella

Consciousness Lifestyles — let’s conclude our series with some inspiration.

No mere abstraction, Consciousness Lifestyle creates big consequences for how we live, how rapidly we evolve, the friends we make… even the version of reality that we live in.

Consciousness Lifestyle #4 is Enlightenment, a state of consciousness we often explore here at the blog, including my personal Enlightenment Life List.

Maryam Mirzakhani may already be familiar to you Blog-Buddies, thanks to previous articles Face Reading Mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, Part One and Face Reading Fiesta with Mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, Concluded.

While doing the research for these articles, I paused to do an aura reading technique and hooray! I received that delightful surprise of encountering someone who was living in a clearer reality than passes for normal, currently, here on Earth School.

Perhaps, in our lifetimes, Enlightenment will become the new “normal.” Meanwhile, it is a delight to research this new member of my Enlightenment Life List.

I’ll be placing her there later today — at least that’s my plan. Meanwhile…

Prepare to explore an aura with Consciousness Lifestyle Four

Which photo will I use for this exercise in Energetic Literacy?  This clear image of Stanford Professor Maryam Mirzakhani.

I’ll be using a technique for aura reading from photos that you can learn from my how-to Read People Deeper.

You can also learn the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) from my book by that name (minus the trademark). It contains over 100 practical techniques, in keeping with the book’s subtitle, Celestial Perception Made Practical. Reading auras from photos isn’t included, but plenty else is. This how-to provides a comprehensive training that’s perfect for beginners.

Reading auras from regular photographs is just a slightly more advanced skill, almost ridiculously easy. Remember, Blog-Buddies, when you have skills at energetic literacy, every photo is an aura photo.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Making Contact with Physical Reality

18 feet. Maryam Mirzakhani makes joyful, insightful contact with physical reality.

Her intellectual clarity is exceptional, as is her ability to leap from one level within physical reality to another. She can make a mountain out of a molehill and make a molehill out of a mountain.

Causes are evident to her, in particular. When desired, she notices entire chains of causation.

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Growth

18 feet. Maryam Mirzakhani doesn’t have mushy-gushy emotions, not even in Enlightenment. Instead she has a mega-brainy person’s analytical ability about the bits and bytes of human emotions, as she experiences them.

Would that be comfortable for you, Blog-Buddies? Sure would feel weird to me.

But that’s the point, isn’t it? Being human here at Earth School. Everybody else’s life purpose is not to become “Just like me.”

Another point for those of you who are still learning about what Enlightenment actually is. (A group that would include me, actually.) I was just reading Maryam Mirzakhani’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth. Well, she grows emotionally by learning about her emotions and the emotions of others. Again, it isn’t mushy-gushy feeeeeeeeelings. (Like those Rose Rosetree has incessantly in this human personality.)

And what is emotional growth in Enlightenment?

Not that different from emotional growth before Enlightenment. The personal development happens one very human step at a time, in totally individual ways.

In Enlightenment, a person doesn’t “Know it all.” A person doesn’t stop growing. Or stop having human vulnerabilities. Or walk around so happy, it’s as if wearing a pair of red wax lips in a perpetual smile.

Actually the pace of evolution continues even faster than before crossing over the threshold of Enlightenment.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Psychic Guidance

18 feet. Of course Maryam Mirzakhani has a personal Team for Divine and Celestial Guidance. Who doesn’t?

She doesn’t depend on psychic guidance, however.

In fact, it’s pretty adorable how strict she is inwardly. As perceptions come to her subconscious mind, whispers from her Team for Divine and Celestial Guidance, what happens? She demands rigor. She immediately draws upon other subconscious gifts and graces to demand that her intuitive hunches become practical and not merely theoretical.

Consequently, Maryam Mirzakhani has developed a fascinating coordination between intuitive knowledge and mathematical reasoning at the finest, most abstract levels.

Gee, might that have something to do with her winning The Fields Medal, a.k.a. “The Nobel Prize for Mathematics”?

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Spiritual Source

18 feet. In the moment of this photograph, Maryam Mirzakhani’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source is in its subdued, go-around-and-function version. In perfect proportion to her other chakra databanks, actually.

Yet the easiest way to appreciate this chakra databank of hers is to think of a huge beach umbrella. It can be kept small, closed up. More portable this way!

However, the glory of that umbrella is to have it opened up right on the beach, colorful and capacious, at noon on a sunny day at the height of summer.

Maryam Mirzakhani adores doing mathematics. And when she’s in the midst of cognizing new mathematical discoveries, that Connection to Spiritual Source opens right up, like that beach umbrella.

It’s called talent, folks. It might even be called “Genius,” a word I use very sparingly.

And traces of that sparkly, glimpse-of-eternity genius, that folded-up beach umbrella, sure show at the time of this photograph. That’s Maryam Mirzakhani at her most distinctive and joyful, the best she brings into this life.

More commitments to be soon be completed here at the blog

Just in case any of you Blog-Buddies have been keeping track. Yes, I have had a few unfinished commitments here at the blog. I haven’t forgotten them, of course.

• Finishing the Consciousness Lifestyle Series — that is finally done, as of today. 🙂
  • First Prize in our Contest to Admire is now complete, with both a face reading and an aura reading. Two face readings, actually, for magnificent Maryam Mirzakhani.
  • Second Prize goes to DAISY’s nomination of organ implant pioneer, Dr. Anthony J. Adala.

After this is done, hooray! Soon I can bring out a NEW CONTEST over here at honoringcommitments.com.

Isabella says:

Lovely! What a nice palate cleanser. 😉

I have a question about the size of databanks in Enlightenment. What is the meaningful difference between someone whose databanks average 18ft and someone whose databanks average, say, 35ft?

Or way bigger?

For one thing, it’s fascinating how the sizes can correspond the the three worlds.

Palate cleanser. Laughing. You mean after yesterday’s aura reading research into the proud sender of a “Big gift to the world,” his dick pic.

What is the meaning of the difference in size of someone’s chakra databanks, e.g., 18 feet vs. 35 feet?

Whenever you read somebody’s chakra databanks, in person or from a photograph, you can use the “Questioning” technique to inquire, “What is the normal range for chakra databanks for this person at this time?”

For JOE at the time of one particular photograph, 18 feet might fall within normal range for him.

At another time, 35 feet might fall within normal range.

So size of chakra databanks is always in a context.

What causes one person, one time, to have a particular size range for auras be normal?

Factors like these:

* Time of day.
    * For a fertile woman, her time of the month.
    * Has that person slept well last night?
    * When did the person eat last?
    * How helpful was the food for that particular nervous system?
    * How old is the person?
    * How well does the physical size (weight) of the person match what that person needs?
    * Consciously is the person comfortable or stressed out?
    * Does the person, subconsciously, carry a great deal of STUFF?

Julie says:

Inspiring reading, Rose. I admire the coordination with which Maryam Mirzakhani translates intuition into discoveries.

And I admire the rigor with which she demands that hunches become practical rather than theoretical.

I wonder if many highly successful and inspiring people – such as inventors and pioneers- have just this sort of coordination.

Rachel says:

Hi Rose,

Love these last two blog posts!

Following on from Isabella’s question, I have also wondered why one person’s ‘normal’ should be, say, around 35 feet, and another person’s ‘normal’ could be several miles. I seem to remember that many of the people you researched for Magnetize Money had massive chakra databanks.

Is that due to what one might call strength of personality?

Thanks, JULIE. I think you’re right with the idea that “many highly successful and inspiring people – such as inventors and pioneers- have just this sort of coordination.”

How does someone get such a gift of the soul? Or such qualities in a chakra databanks?

Free will, I suspect. Choices made over and over and over.

AJ says:

Thanks for your great answer to “What is the meaning of the difference in size of someone’s chakra databanks?” I that it was really helpful to this new aura reader!

Julie says:

Thanks, Rose. I thought of you as someone who has that sort of coordination.

It seems like a great degree of success depends on being able to take the intangible and make it real. To take the inspiration and DO something with it. As an automatic response.

I can see how free will could…establish the groove:)

Isabella says:

Thank you, Rose.

JULIE, I guess you’re right. Thanks.

And isn’t it fascinating how free will can help us to establish just about any groove we like

If we don’t get the results we like in this lifetime, look for the karma to land later.

Hence violin prodigies, etc.

RACHEL, what a deep question in your Comment 7. I suppose you could attribute different sizes of chakra databanks to “Strength of personality.”

I wouldn’t. Because “personality” is related to human-level subjective reality. While chakra databanks are structures at the astral level.

Besides, the notion of strength of personality doesn’t really do justice to the power of free will and the adaptability of chakra databanks.

For example, RACHEL, right now you might have a very, very large size and forceful quality to your Root Chakra Databank for Making Money.

Then you might make a great choice of hobby or food that suits you better that what you have been having lately. Then, Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research would show an increase to the size of that Root Chakra Databank for Making Money.

And not because you had behaviorally taken on new characteristics.

Make sense?

Very inspiring reading, Rose, and I also loved your explanation for why chakra size varies for a person over time. And I agree with Julie, you definitely have that kind of coordination.

Julie says:

That is fascinating, Rose. Hooray for free will!

A new pattern for a new day.

Kira says:

Cool! I like the reading and also the questions and answers in the comments.

KIRA, thank you yet again for your enthusiasm and willingness to share here at the blog.

ISABELLA, KYLIE, AJ, JULIE and RACHEL, thanks to you as well.

ZJones says:

Good discussion here. Yes, coordinating between inspiration and action is what it’s all about.

In science and maths (and everything else), this is a real thing.

ZJones says:

I imagine Maryam to get some kind of visual or something “clicks” on how a topology would work, but then in getting all the details down you can lose the bigger picture.

There are a lot of details to tie down in topology and I could imagine that the abstract sense of something “clicking” in the context of this dense information is very subtle and easily lost.

ZJones says:

You can quite literally lose the intangible idea that gave you momentum in the first place and you’re stuck staring at bits of paper and scribbles.

I like research where both the details and bigger picture are important, because that’s the most challenging thing to get involved in.

ZJones says:

You don’t have the excuse of churning out meaningless detail, which looks clever but isn’t — as it’s just repetitive nonsense but you also don’t have the excuse of waffling on about the bigger picture without proving yourself right as well.

ZJones says:

Also, hurrah for letting people feel their feelings their own way. 🙂

Some people have to analyse their feelings and learn from them that way.

ZJones says:

Speaking from my own experience, I think that some souls find the emotions generated by the human body to be extremely intense.

I know some people are happy bouncing off these feelings. All is good, and noone is inherently more spiritual or loving than anyone else.

Julie says:

Comment 21-

“You can quite literally lose the intangible idea that gave you momentum in the first place and you’re stuck staring at bits of paper and scribbles”.

I can’t tell you how often this has happened to me, ZJones. The moment of inspiration or idea can be so subtle, and I’m often busy doing something else when it happens.

Then later I try to recreate, but it’s really freshest in the moment and most easily captured then.

If I can get to it, that twinkle of intuition or sparkle of an idea, it can be just the right thing for the moment. Just the cat’s meow:) But I have to act.

ZJones says:

I am considering putting up a blog just to put my comments in a post. I love writing and even with I edit myself it gets far too long. Of course, I haven’t mastered any of that above, and don’t actually know anything about topology. But it’s great seeing someone achieving this way of being in practise!

Sylvia says:

Thanks, Rose, for such a lovely post.

I particularly enjoyed reading about Maryam’s Heart Chakra databank for emotional growth. It’s so lovely see how differently being human can express itself.

Sylvia says:

I met with some friends I haven’t seen recently, and was surprised by how many times they made generalizations about people. It made me realize how I’ve slowly come to understand (with much thanks to you), just how uniquely we all experience life.

It’s definitely helped me to appreciate my own uniqueness.