Skilled Empath Merge with Joni Mitchell

Joni Mitchell, ready for her skilled empath merge

Joni Mitchell, ready for her skilled empath merge

Joni Mitchell, “a painter who writes songs,” has just released a boxed set with four discs of her music, Love Has Many Faces. She also gave a two-part interview to “Morning Edition” on National Public Radio.

In the first interview she revealed the story behind her magnificent, sad Christmas song, “River.

In the second interview, Joni Mitchell recounted how she fought back against polio after being told she that would never walk again.

Remarkably, I heard both segments. (Usually I’m making breakfast at a different time of day.)

Remarkably, but not surprisingly, Joni Mitchell’s interview spoke straight to my heart. Much as I remember hearing a peace song  she sang on the “Ed Sullivan Show.” The words, even the name? That didn’t stay with me. But, like so many in the audience, I registered her screaming prayer for peace. And like so many in my generation, listening intently, I joined with her to send out our spiritual light, our collective demand to bring peace.

Back in the day I heard the Beatles sing live, heard and saw many performances. Yet hers was the singular song I will never forget. Because, once again, Joni Mitchell’s artistry had gone straight to my heart.

Her paintings touch me still, but her music? Even better.

What is like to be Joni Mitchell these days?

Today I would like to explore this great artist through a Skilled Empath Merge. Won’t you join me?For today’s research into her aura, from the inside (i.e., a Skilled Empath Merge), I’ll be using a contemporary image.

If you would like to do your own aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge, might I recommend that you do your aura research first with this photo? Afterwards continue with today’s article to read what I find. Because the purpose of empath merges and aura readings is not to duplicate someone else’s findings. You bring your unique perspective.

Root Chakra Databank for Relationship to Objective Reality

80 feet. Joni Mitchell lives with a distinctively open heart, a great love for humanity, for all people. Yet she identifies most with people who suffer.

Unfortunately, a strong component to her senses, by this time in her life, is STUFF related to drug experiences. I suspect residue from taking drugs that were harsher than marijuana on the nervous system. Because in this chakra databanks and others I find qualities from the come-down experiences of consciousness and physiology that follow that kind of high.

This has colored her everyday perception. Colored? More like turned her perception to shades of grey.

Man, oh man, would I love to help Joni Mitchell with some sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®!

Anyway, she is having her own sacred experience of this human lifetime. And here she is right now, relating to life as an artist. Earth frequencies more like Toulouse-Lautrec than Renoir.

Belly Chakra Databank for Spontaneous Self-Expression

85 feet. Conflict-laden expressing herself. Joni Mitchell still has superb coordination — a.k.a. talent — for taking ideas and expressing them through her chosen art form, be it singing or composing or painting or dance.

Unfortunately, again, there’s a great deal of STUFF clogging the experience. Bringing upsetting experiences of conflict.

Because small, annoying, belittling conflicts dog Joni Mitchell, evidently. “Dog” like one of those small white dogs that are so popular right now, making a ruckus and trying to nip at her heels.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth Through Work

87 miles. Purity, an angelic purity, expresses through this chakra databank.

Creative work, performing, composing, all of Joni Mitchell’s art forms: This brings her such emotional growth.

And beyond that, creativity is her respite from conflict. Think of how it worked in England in the Middle Ages, the custom of sanctuary

No matter who was chasing you, if you could get yourself inside a church, you could claim sanctuary and be safe.

In a way, being an artist is all the sweeter for Joni Mitchell because of this emotional growth, the sanctuary, the contrast between that life of beauty and what she lives other times. Which I would characterize as a chronic experience, while yet on earth, of living in a mildish version of hell.

And I do emphasize that sweetness. With my experience facilitating past-life regression, I can tell you this. Many a life is spent on experiments like these. Finding a very specialized kind of joy or solace. Building a heart of compassion.

And in the case of Joni Mitchell, regardless of her personal suffering, look at what she brings to this world. Look and listen and be humbled.

Do any of you Blog-Buddies remember that live performance by Joni Mitchell? Please comment if you do.

Elaine says:

Rose, Thanks for such an interesting post. I just happened to see on google right now an article about Joni Mitchell, that she doesn’t/can’t sing anymore.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Fascinating, thank you so much, Rose. You write:

“Some of this, evidently, has included some nightmarish experiences of low-level astral beings — low enough to be close to earth frequencies — pretty darned gross!

“This has colored her everyday perception. Colored? More like turned her perception to shades of grey.

“Man, oh man, would I love to help Joni Mitchell with some sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis!”

I would be very curious to learn how it is that astral beings can change a person’s perception.

Curiouser indeed! Lewis Carroll would be proud.

The short answer is this. Imagine that strolling through life, you get a bunch of annoying pebbles in each shoe. And you can’t take those shoes off.

Don’t you think your perception might become a bit distorted, less attentive, grumpy?

I love this reading Rose. In my college years I used to listen to Joni Mitchell’s Blue all the time. I’m glad that singing is a sanctuary to her, as her singing was for me.

Kira says:

Definitely enjoyed this.

I sort of wish I had something insightful to say (about several of the recent posts, not just this one), but on the other hand, I’m enjoying reading without having to put my thoughts in order.

KYLIE and KIRA, thank you for your comments.

KIRA, even a one-word comment such as “Like” is fine here.

It means a lot to me and the rest of this community when you take the time to comment, however briefly.

And, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER, I see that part of my answer to your Comment #4 was omitted.

I read it originally as “I would be very curious to learn how it is that astral-LEVEL STUFF can change a person’s perception.”

Actually you were asking how astral-level beings can change a person’s perception.

That isn’t the big problem with taking drugs. They deposit STUFF in a person’s aura. This isn’t from astral beings.

Thus, the problem is caused by the drug taker.

Don’t fear astral beings. And I recommend not being terribly curious about them either. CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER, you have a whole human life to be curious about. Further, if that isn’t enough, you have the human lives of others to investigate.

Never will you be in a better position to learn about HUMAN than while living this life.

By contrast, it is so easy to be ever more curious about astral beings. That curiosity can turn insatiable. Hence my term “The Romance of the Astral.”

Astral beings can impact people in ways that aren’t helpful. The main ways are an extreme spiritual addiction, such as Lee Carroll’s merge with Kryon.

Or the need of an exorcism. This is a type of healing that I facilitate about 30 times a year, when clients for sessions of aura healing would benefit.

Psychiatric wards in hospitals typically have patients who have extreme problems with astral entities.

One man I know, JOE, worked for a year in a psychiatric ward. He told me how patients would tell him in detail about the astral entities who were inside of them, drawing pictures, etc.

When psychiatric patients hear voices, whose voices do you think they are hearing?

My advice to you, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER, is to avoid this topic. Unless you wish to learn skills to help your fellow humans who are so afflicted.

Of course, exploring The Romance of the Astral would not really be a productive way to help people.

Your curiosity is delightful, and it can go in so many other directions that would lead to a better life.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Thanks, Rose, I do understand what you’re saying with this warning about the “romance of the astral.” But I don’t quite get the mechanics here. The STUFF would be, say, anxiety, hesitation, fear, anger, arrogance, that sort of thing? Deposited/ left / stuck in one’s aura? Am I understanding correctly? I have read your books and blog posts about STUFF. But I am not sure I really understand what’s going on.

Okay, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER, let’s get technical.

One way to understand that drugs put STUFF in JOE’s aura is related to what you just wrote.

While high, he has experiences that deposit frozen blocks in his aura. These frozen blocks of energy are from overwhelming experiences. Sure, they could include anxiety, hesitation, fear, etc.

Why is it pretty inevitable that cocaine, heroin, and even medical marijuana, cause STUFF to be deposited in an aura?

Because energetically the experiences are overwhelming.

Just the act of behaving to appear normal while stoned is overwhelming to the mind-body-spirit system.

Even pot’s biggest supporters joke about “paranoia.” Although the clinical diagnosis is inaccurate, the potheads are noticing something. The deposit of STUFF.

A human nervous system is designed with many kinds of coordination that link together body and mind and spirit.

Even something as simple as your sitting down, then standing up, then sitting again.

This coordination is disrupted when someone goes from living at human frequencies to, suddenly and briefly, having consciousness positioned at the fairly high astral frequences of cocaine.

Getting high, then coming down from the high, deposit STUFF in JOE’s aura.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, when I studied with him, called marijuana “a slow poison.”

Maharishi also gave this superb analogy about taking recreational drugs like marijuana or cocaine. (My paraphrase.)

There is a beautiful mansion.

A man doesn’t own the mansion and he isn’t invited to enter.

Taking drugs is like throwing a stone through a window, breaking it, stealing inside.

He always has to leave, because that mansion does not belong to him. And he always pays a price.

Thanks, curious, for asking these questions. I too was very fuzzy on how the mechanics of this worked. And thank you Rose, your explanation makes it a lot clearer. It will be easier for me to articulate just why I think pot and other drugs are so bad. I wish I’d known this back in my drug-taking years, when I just thought something was wrong with me for not being able to enjoy the experiences.