Power Name Yourself

Power Name Yourself

Power Name Yourself. Because a name that thrills your soul is like gold, bringing more success.

Power Name Yourself. Because you do have a name of power. A perfectly normal-sounding, yet memorable, first and last name. Name Alignment® Aura Research can help you to find your name of power.

Blog-Buddies, don’t save this for your Bucket List. Put it on your list of things to do in the new year. At least if you’re interested in having a much, much better life.

Here’s why.

Power Name Yourself

For a Stronger Soul Expression

Does the name you have now really resonate with your soul expression for this lifetime?

Or help you express your true self?

How about accelerate your personal growth and spiritual evolution?

You can find out. If the news about your current name isn’t good, you can do something about it. Right in the same session. A session of Name Alignment® Aura Research.

Note: To find the juicy info at our last link, scroll down until you find the purple box.

Power Name Yourself. Who’s the Best One to Ask for Guidance?

I’d recommend, consult your soul. Do this in a very specific way, not a generalized feel-good, dreamy, aspirational way. Such as “My name of power is Soulful Life Artist Smith.”

Instead, you could go for a very practical name. In session, I can research with you. Using Stage Three Energetic Literacy to research in detail the impact on major chakra databanks.

But it’s not simply aura reading. Other skills are involved, which is why Name Alignment Aura Research bears a trademark from the USPTO.

Power Name Yourself. What’s involved?

Usually this requires two 55-minute sessions. Rarely the job might be done in one session, and occasionally three sessions might be needed.

Either way, here is how it works.

Starting Out

Part ONE of this sort of aura reading research informs you about a representative sample of your chakra databanks.

So you learn about one gift of your soul. Afterwards you get detailed feedback on how you are doing. In very human ways, like these:

• Your High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing Your Soul)
  • Your Root Chakra Databank for Making Money
  • Your Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth

One chakra databank at a time, we establish a baseline. This becomes a basis for comparing the consequences of one choice versus another.

Then Let the Name Knowledge Flow!

In Part TWO we’ll explore your first name. Then your last name. Also your middle name or nickname, if you use anything like that.

You’ll receive guidance directly from your own chakra databanks. Meaning your aura’s energies at the astral level. And also your subconscious mind.

Already pretty fascinating! Especially since we’re talking detailed feedback.

It’s amazing how any choice you make — and especially your choice of name — brings very specific, human-type consequences. Knowledge helps you to take responsibility. Which, in turn, gives you more power.

Uh-oh, that current name might be pretty bad

At least you’ll learn the details. That can empower you to move forward with Name Alignment.

What if that current name is just fine, or even wonderful?

Then we’ll do Soul Thrill® Aura Research.

What if you brought along different names you have been considering?

Perfect! Find out.

Find out the impact on you, in depth and detail.

Find out the impact before you change your name.

Otherwise you could wind up with a name that is just as bad, or even worse, energetically.

Yowza, how can Rose Rosetree write this? You know how much I emphasize using your self-authority in life.

Well, self-authority works best combined with skill and talent. When it comes to Name Alignment, there is no substitute for skill.

So please, don’t just get stoned on marijuana and look for the first name you find. Don’t just open up the family bible and point to the first name you find. And, with all respect, don’t ask your favorite angel or spirit guide to tell you which name to choose.

At least, run any of these ideas by the energetic reality check that you can get, easily and professionally, in this sort of aura reading research.

If that second follow-up session is needed, what fun! You’ll learn how to prepare. And none of it has to do with numerology or psychic readings. Not to knock them, but if you’ve explored power naming yourself in one or both of these ways, see the difference for yourself.

Once you find that Power Name, it’s quite simple to legally change that name and go forth with so much more soul expression in life, more success. This powerful soul expression in everyday life — the results may astound you.

In my professional opinion as an Enlightenment Coach, guess what? Name Alignment is the single most important thing you can do to evolve most rapidly on your path of spiritual awakening and self-realization. Consider it!

Kira says:

I have to admit, I’m very firmly attached to my name, especially since I chose it myself (27 years ago). And I recently learned something about it that makes it feel all the more right for me.

But I haven’t changed it officially, so I might well do name research with you someday. I am curious as to whether I stumbled onto the right name.

Kira says:

(When I say “firmly attached”, I mean my name is among my favorite things about myself, and I would probably grieve for it if I were to give it up.)

Rachel says:

I wonder, do you think that soul thrill research for potential name changes has a longer shelf life than normal soul thrill research?

Or, isn’t it possible that someone could pick a new name and then outgrow it at a later date?

RACHEL, I am quite certain that Name Alignment Research has a permanent shelf life.

Moreover, after you have done a couple of RES sessions for this type of research, there is no time pressure to legally change your name. Many people take years.

KIRA, there is more than one good name. As you’ll see if we do Name Alignment Research, curiosity is a fine reason to do this research.

You can prepare by having several other research items available. Another research item would be your current name. Another might be the name you had before.

I think you’ll find the results of this research absolutely fascinating.

And then, if it turns out that your current name doesn’t really help you, we can do a follow-up session as it is explained to you personally.

Choosing a name with positive impact on your chakra databanks is entirely different from choosing a name with good associations or memories, or a name that was altered by using numerology.

Really, it takes the experience of doing the research to understand why I tell people (who are game to hear it):

Using Name Alignment Research, and following through, is the single biggest way you can move forward in your personal development.

Among the 22 people I have helped as an Enlightenment Coach to move into Enlightenment, 7 have used Name Alignment Research to help them evolve.

And, BTW, men have benefitted from Name Alignment Research as well. They just haven’t guest posted about it yet. ?

Isabella Cates says:

Wow, 22 people Rose! It’s really happening!! ?

Name Alignment Research is da bomb!!!

Isabella Cates says:

My life would be so horrifically different had I kept my birth name past its due date.

Isabella Cates says:

I am so glad I was named Jordan Hines for those years; made me who I am today. But no more!!

Enough was enough with that karma.

Isabella Cates says:

My name change order says I legally became Isabella Cates on January 14, 2014.

I crossed the threshold into Enlightenment August 29th, 2014.

So.. about 8 months. It was certainly not the only factor, (LOL! As if), but it was an important factor.

Isabella Cates says:

My name alignment allowed me to settle into my life anew as a successful person, receiving good things, moving forward fast.

Someone who would obviously be living in Enlightenment. Not the same old limitations.

Isabella Cates says:

Thanks for helping with that research.

Hooray! I still love and like my name. And it really feels like mine. ?

Emily T says:

I would like to add to Isabella’s awesome comments! I still love and like my name. I still sometimes get surprised when I see it written down on something new and it feels so good to see it.

Emily T says:

I also love my initials. I pointed out at work today that someone had written Em instead of ET. I got a response of “phone home!” Haha

Emily T says:

Being Emily feels so much freer and easier than my old name ever did.

It definitely suits me. I think I’d be a lot more influenced by my earlier years and who I was then if I hadn’t changed my name.

Rachel says:

Very inspiring, thank you! 🙂

Kira says:

Rose, about comments #5-6, I’m sure I’d find it fascinating. It’s lower on my radar than many other things right now, though, because I truly love my self-chosen name.

Hmm, December 2014—that’s an old comment! I still feel the same, though. I’d grieve for this name if it turned out not to be right for me.