Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research. A Guest Post by KYLIE

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research. How it Helped Kylie Drop 28 Pounds.

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research — significant but lighthearted. That’s the topic for KYLIE’s guest post today.

Eight months ago I did Soul Thrill Aura Research with Rose on foods. Mostly I was seeking to discover if I might have any food intolerances.

I’d always worried that I might be allergic to dairy, because a lot of nutritional information I had read suggested that eating dairy made seasonal allergies worse, and I have year-long seasonal allergies.

I didn’t have high expectations from my session. Mostly I was just curious. Because I thought I already ate a healthy diet.

Actually, I had no idea how much that one session would change my life.

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research. Surprise #1.

I found out that dairy is actually very good for me.

And I found out that several foods that I ate almost daily are really bad for my aura: wheat, corn, rice, soy, and potatoes.

This was dismaying information, to say the least.

I was a pescaterian (a vegetarian diet plus fish/seafood), and had been for 20 plus years.

My primary food groups were pasta, bread, rice, tofu, cheese and vegetables.

On that list, only cheese, vegetables and fish remained good choices for my body/mind/spirit system, according to aura research.

Fish tested wonderfully, as did chicken (something I had been considering eating again).

Testing the Soul Thrill Aura Research

On the day of my session, I decided to experiment for a week and quit eating all of the foods that tested poorly, and to start eating some meat.

That experiment was so mind-bogglingly successful that over the next few weeks I did more food testing with Rose, made more changes, and realized that it was not an experiment, it was my new diet.

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research. Surprise #2.

The health changes were noticeable almost immediately.

First I had a few days of feeling really strange, like I was jonesing for something. Reminiscent of the first days after I quit smoking in my thirties.

At the same time, I felt an exciting new mental sharpness and clarity. I noticed that I was not yawning at work all the time, something I used to do a lot even though I have always slept 7-8 hours a  night.

Then I noticed that an ongoing mysterious problem was gone: my cheeks were no longer red and hot, all the time.

Then I noticed that I wasn’t hungry all the time: I could go for a few hours without any hunger, and I didn’t spend all of my time thinking about meals.

I used to eat huge helpings of food, and get hungry very soon after eating.

I stopped having embarrassing gas and digestive problems. My seasonal allergies diminished. I stopped having itchy skin. My eyes looked brighter.

Also, I started noticing that my flow of energy throughout the day seemed much smoother and that I was just plain getting a lot more done every day, and feeling “up” for a lot more activities. I started feeling a lot happier and more attractive.

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research. Surprise #3.

In eight months I lost 26 pounds. Without any effort. And with no feeling of deprivation.

I had pretty much given up on weight loss in my life, because my periodic bouts of exercise seemed to have no effect on my weight, and because dieting had seemed impossible with my constant hunger.

Amazingly, the combination of not eating wheat, and eating meat, made dieting effortless.

The pounds have just fallen off, even though I eat a lot of ice cream, chocolate, and a ridiculous quantity of maple syrup.

The pounds have fallen off, even though my exercise efforts are still only sporadic. And it has taken no will power to maintain this diet.

Surprisingly, I don’t miss the missing foods very much. I miss the convenience of eating those foods, but not the foods themselves.

Weighty  Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research. Surprise #4.

(About the Weird Adjustment)

The adjustment from being a vegetarian (not that I was ever a complete vegetarian, but I strongly identified as one) to being a meat eater has been a weird one.

I have the utmost respect for vegetarians—but I can’t ignore the evidence of my own experience. Vegetarianism is clearly not a good option for me.

One of the things I realized through Soul Thrill Aura Research is that everyone is different and there is no one diet that works for all.

According to Rose, some foods of the I tested would be great for me… if I had a different body/mind system.

It is possible that at a later point in my life, some of the foods I’m not eating now might work for me again.

(My sister also did some food testing with Rose Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research, and her results were different from mine.)

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research. Surprise #5.

One of the biggest changes in the way I eat is that I now focus a lot more on pleasure in my food choices, on paying more attention to what I want to eat as opposed to what various informational sources say is good for me.

I’m immune now to pressure from various sources about what I “should” eat.

Instead I’ve started to focus a lot more on eating to NOURISH myself.

• Foods stimulate past-life memories.
  • Foods influence your emotions.
  • Foods affect your energy levels and happiness.

In Conclusion

Blog-Buddies, I’m so, so happy I chose to make these changes.

I never would have guessed it, but the transformational effect on my life has been equivalent to the effect of changing my name after doing Name Alignment Research with Rose.

It’s that big.

I seriously recommend Aura Reading Research on foods if you have any type of health issues, or even if you don’t. It will seriously kick-start any type of changes you are wanting to make in your life.

Weighty Soul Thrill Aura Research — Important to Know

Of course I make no claim that Soul Thrill Aura Research is a diet program. Or that I have medical training to determine food allergies. Nor that I have any professional training at all to qualify me to give medical advice.

One can get allergy tests from those who are qualified. Food sensitivities are tricker to pin down, even by experts. In any case, Thrill Your Soul Aura Research is not a conventional methodology for making these choices.

On the other hand, here is what I believe, having done a great deal of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. You can get feedback directly from your chakra databanks. You can get feedback about any research item, including:

• Any kind of food
  • Any medical practitioner you might go to
  • Any exercise program
  • Any type of diet
  • Any food supplement
  • Any type of work, etc.

Noteworthy about All Soul Thrill Aura Research

Please hear this loud and clear. Soul Aura Research is not a psychic reading or prediction. The results are relevant for just 2 1/2 – 3 months.

During that time, however, you can benefit from a detailed, nuance peek at the subconscious and energetic effects of any variable in your life you might change, any research item.

Why be a guinea pig in your own experiment ? Instead, you could have access to quality information straight from your own soul and aura.

Isabella says:

This is awesome, Kylie. Thank you Kylie and Rose for writing. Kylie, you’re an inspiration.

I was some variation on vegan for eight years, until one winter night in 2008 or 2009 I went and got a quarter pounder. And I haven’t looked back!

Very soon after I threw “eating meat” in the mix during a research session and the results were really, really good. (And I was not surprised!)

Isabella says:

For me I think I had just evolved to the point where it was like.. welp. Eat meat now or you’re not going to move forward the way you want to.

I haven’t prioritized anything over my spiritual evolution. If you identify with a certain way of eating it might take courage to consider giving it up. But is a certain way of eating really worth slower evolution?

If you consider how important it is to BE HUMAN to evolve quickly spiritually… Wouldn’t finding comfort in your body be an important puzzle piece?

Jnana says:

Impressive!

About the theme of spiritual evolution, which you rightly flagged, ISABELLA, what is the point of being squeamish about eating food while in an animal body as a human?

One quote I love from Sylvia Browne:

“Even plants scream when you pull them from the ground.”

Kira says:

Very interesting, Kylie.

I had thought about being a vegetarian several times, but as an extremely picky eater who didn’t like most vegetables, I figured it was never going to happen.

I’m less picky now but still fine with not being a vegetarian. Even more so after reading this. I care more about how animals are treated before I eat them than I do about the fact that they will be eaten.

Rachel says:

I enjoyed reading this, Kylie.

I also had a recent session where Rose checked out various foods for me, and, like you, the meats we tried out turned out to be a really good fit for me (fish, too).

What I’ve noticed since tweaking my diet (though I haven’t done it to the same extent as you) is a much greater ability to concentrate on what I’m doing. Less getting distracted or daydreaming!

Rachel says:

I’m curious though, if you no longer eat pasta, rice, potatoes etc, what do you eat instead? Have you found some alternative grains that are a good fit, or do you mainly eat meat and vegetables for a meal without any carbs?

Rachel says:

Like Kira, although I’m fine with eating meat, my preference is to go for organic meat where the animals have been well cared for. I’d also be interested to hear what other blog buddies have to say about this.

Lara says:

I adore being vegetarian. Its my most comfy fit. It makes me lighter and more energetic. Everyones different.

Lara says:

This is a super interesting post Kylie thank you!

Thank you everyone. Isabella, I think you hit on an important point.

Kira, I agree, what’s important to me is how animals are treated before they are killed.

Rachel, interestingly enough, rice noodles tested well though rice did not. Quinoa, buckwheat, oats, chick peas (and chickpea flour) tested well also. So, currently I eat all of those options. Amaranth tested fairly well also but I haven’t tried it yet.
    Another interesting thing about the research is that tofu tested poorly, but some soy products are fine for me.

Potatoes apparently aren’t great for me because they remind me of past lifetimes starving in Ireland, but sweet potatoes are ok.

So I’m not carb free. I eat a lot of pancakes made from rice/oat flour or quinoa and rice flour or chickpea flour.

David.. says:

thanks for sharing, Kylie. I carry more weight than I’d prefer for unclear reasons. It had not occurred to me to have Rose check on that.

David.. says:

I was vegetarian (with dairy) for a number of years when I was younger. But life circumstances shifted.

Now I try to pay attention to what the body is asking for rather than following generalized rules. It surprises me sometimes.

David.. says:

A number of people I know who had been vegetarian for decades consulted an Ayurvedic doctor to address health issues and were instructed to introduce some meat.

If you eat excess or wrong foods, it can make you foggy which does not support spiritual progress. But if the foods make you clear – whatever they are – then they’re fine.

What about people in the far north – can they not make spiritual progress because they can’t grow vegetables? If spirit is everywhere and in everything, can it also not be found in all foods?

If you look at the older traditions of the world, they talk about correct ways to prepare foods, including meat. And expressing gratitude to the life that’s been given to you. You ate what was available to you and prepared it to make it most suitable.

Julie says:

Great post, Kylie! Congratulations on all the big changes you’ve made – to diet and to name change, as well. What a great way to take charge and say “Hello, life!” “You are mine!”

The joy and the results speak for themselves. And the fact that it didn’t take enormous willpower to make these changes or to make them stick, is telling.

Cathy says:

Wow! I had no idea. That would be amazing to try. I have found over the years that following a more Paleo type diet without the wheat and gluten is immensely helpful for body aches, pains, brain fog, and so on, but don’t follow it strictly. Legumes and nuts are yummy too! But to try it and find out more this way would be an eye opener.

Zelda says:

Great post, Kylie.

While I haven’t researched food specifically in my research sessions with Rose, we did look at the dosage of a medication I was taking last year. I had a sense that some of my symptoms were due to the medication being too strong for me, which turned out to be true.

Of course, I did discuss with my doctor the decision to lower the dosage.

Zelda says:

A couple of years ago, I was having all kinds of gastrointestinal distress, which led me to take a blood test for food sensitivities that my homeopath recommended.

She works with a particular lab that sells a variety of supplements that are only available from a practitioner. They’re particularly wonderful for highly sensitive types like me.

The blood test indicated sensitivities to wheat, dairy, some beans and egg whites.

Zelda says:

I tweaked my diet based on the results and took the supplements to heal and ‘rebuild’ my entire GI tract.

Since recovering from the part of my big health adventure from last year when I basically couldn’t eat much of anything, I’ve adapted a diet that’s low in carbs, with fish, fat, veggies, and berries.

Unlike the admonishments of various food regimen books, I’ve eaten basically the same food consistently for the past year. My body has responded very well and it has helped to stabilize everything.

Zelda says:

While not specifically a food-related research item, we did research 2 different weights for me, which was very interesting.

From experience, I see just how individual an issue diet is, which is why doing research on it is such a great idea.

I’ve often thought over the past year that there must be a connection between “The Shift” and the increase in food sensitivities in general.

It’s felt like a purifying process and I feel so much better as a result of knowing exactly what’s best for me to eat.

Brandi says:

Hi David,
    I live in the Arctic in Canada and have learned so much from the Inuit culture here. Country food (seal/caribou/whale/polar bear) is a way of life-it is life. Eating raw and fresh meat has allowed the culture to survive, be strong and warm in this harsh climate-to keep the blood flowing and strong. I am curious about what I could be eating to also stay strong and healthy seeing that I grew up eating “western” food and do not have the vitality and strength of the people here.

David, I don’t know, but my guess about people in the far north: that diet probably suits most people who live there.

They incarnated in that place knowing about the nourishment available, and the diet is probably suited to the body/mind/spirit systems of the people who live there.

As I understand it, it’s not about the food. It’s about the interaction between the food and your body/mind/spirit.

Meat is good for me, because I need that added yang energy to balance my sensitivity.

Wheat is bad for me, because of my physiology in this life time.

Nuts are good for me because they remind my spirit of ancient lifetimes and feed my intellect.

Quinoa raises my vibrational level.

I’m sure that being vegetarian (and eating wheat) is great for people who have a different energetic balance than me.

I agree that how you eat (with gratitude) is more important than what you eat…

Valerie says:

Wow, this is fascinating. Can’t wait to research my own foods!

Emily says:

Ah this is awesome! I love that you can find out the nuances of how food affect you. The insight about how potatoes hold a reminder about famine is so interesting! Hmm… thinking about doing this research for myself now!

Thanks Julie! Zelda, I was thinking at one point about researching different weights–thanks for reminding me. Glad you found a diet that works for you. And thank you everyone else for your comments.

Tehya says:

Kylie, I loved this post! Thank you for sharing. Reminds me to check into my own ideal foods, and also gives me more context for how diet can impact us.

During a spiritual awakening kinda time in my past, I suddenly couldn’t eat the same way anymore, and much of what I tried to eat was not agreeing with me. I also couldn’t enjoy or stomach alcohol for a period of time. I don’t recall how long that went on, but it was my first obvious experience with diet as being tied into MORE than the physical.

Things have leveled out since then, but even if I CAN eat whatever, your post shows me how much value there is in researching what is ideal for me.

Tehya says:

Isabella, this sentence in your comment #2 caught my eye and has stayed with me:

“I haven’t prioritized anything over my spiritual evolution.”

Just enjoyed that statement a lot and the power (and sense!) in choosing to live that way.

An avid reader says:

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for writing about your wonderful results! How very inspiring and also very useful!

Many thanks!

Anita says:

Hi Kylie,

I really enjoyed reading your post! I definitely believe that it’s not about the food but about the interaction between the food and the individual’s mind/body/spirit system. I imagine that the way in which each system is nourished is as unique as each individual.

You are reminding me of a session I did with Rose in which I had a few extra minutes, so I decided to research whether Italian food is good for me. It is often ranked as the #1 style of food that Americans like. Rose told me that it was not good for me – it made me feel sluggish. Cooking Italian food, on the other hand, gave me huge soul thrill.

I didn’t do a comprehensive session like you did, where I researched a lot of different kinds of foods. However, your post inspired me to do more research on how food impacts me in a future session.

Tehya, that’s a really good point. Even if you can eat a lot of food, and even if you think you like it, it may not be ideal for your system. I hated to ask Rose about some foods. Some foods I loved turned out to be fabulous choices and some did not. So going by taste is not enough. One thing I have not researched yet is drinking coffee. I don’t feel willing to give it up, should it prove problematic. I did stop drinking alcohol, a year ago. The effects on me are just unpleasant.

I also love that statement, Isabella, it is very powerful. It’s true for me as well. It’s such an automatic, basic priority for me that I barely even think about it. But healing sessions are the first priority for my budget.

Anita, I’m not surprised by that result. I also found that some foods I researched are good if I make them at home, but not in a restaurant. For example, falafel.

Jean says:

Hey Kylie,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Great photo 🙂
    Such a pertinent topic.

And thank you Rose for developing
    Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research –
    one of the many modalities of Rosetree Energy Spirituality which has helped me immensely time and again.

All comments very helpful as well.
    Appreciate hearing everyone speaking up and sharing.

As Anita mentioned I am also now inspired to do more food research in future sessions with Rose.

Elaine says:

Kylie, informational post and another exciting look into the extent of Rose’s research and knowledge that can help everyone who’s open to changing their lives.

Julie says:

I like the nuances of this kind of research. I did a session and found that drinking black tea, for example, was too much for me. It’s too strong for my nervous system. But that’s when it is brewed full strength.

On the other hand, if I brew it just a little, just enough to color the water (which is weaker than most people would drink it), it’s very good for me.

Green tea tested out as superb, because the antioxidants really work for me. And it can be brewed as long as I want.

Chamomile tea tested out great for putting me to sleep but not for much else. It makes me sleepy and dull (and apparently my soul does not like sleepy and dull!). No soul thrill there.

Julie says:

Other interesting results I had were that wheat is really, really bad for me! Which I had suspected but hoped was not the case. Though a gluten-free diet was not necessary for me, just very sparing amounts of gluten-type foods. A small amount of bread mixed in with other foods is…ok. Eating several slices or more of bread alone– not a good idea. It flatlines my aura.

And rice by itself didn’t have much thrill, but mixed in with other foods it’s very, very good.

The surprise find was that cheese (cheese!) is wonderful for me. I had stopped eating it long ago thinking that dairy wasn’t good for my health. And maybe other kinds of dairy aren’t. But I’ve gone back to eating it and the results are good. Let’s just say that I’m a big fan!

Julie says:

I’d like to use this research to test out vitamins and herbal supplements. There are so many things on the market.

I can also see how it would be helpful in choosing doctors, testing out medicines, etc.

Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing with us, Kylie!

Zelda says:

Very interesting findings, Julie!

I’ve used Thrill Your Soul research to find doctors and it has been invaluable. I mentioned somewhere in another thread about my search for the best care for my heart condition last year.

I was put in touch with a helpful, generous medical consultant who specialized in the technology of the procedure I’d be having, an ablation. Amazing technology!

Zelda says:

My consultant friend’s advice was to find the best in the world at that procedure and work with him. A no-brainer! Conventional wisdom….

Rose researched the guy and it would have been an awful fit for me. The cardiologist I was connected with through the ER visit that led to my diagnosis turned out to be great.

The research was amazingly accurate. A big part of it would be that I could trust him to take care of everything. True!

For insurance purposes, I had to track down lots of medical records and was flabbergasted to see really bone-headed mistakes in my records. Not my cardio guy! Flawless.

Zelda says:

I first found my homeopath/physician’s assistant with Rose’s help a few years ago. She referred me to a primary care doc, who turned out through research to be an excellent fit.

I used research to find my dentist, acupuncturist, and dermatologist. And to move away from a chiropractor who became enmeshed in advanced spiritual addiction.

Zelda says:

There’s a level of comfort, ease, and trust that I love having with these practitioners. I’m certain it’s had a profound effect on my health.

Knowing that health care in the U.S. can be a real crap shoot, I’m grateful to be able to use Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research to make the best possible choices.

And I love the support it has given me in always questioning conventional wisdom.

Gia says:

Thank you Kylie for this most inspirational post. I cannot wait to know what’s right for me and my body/spirit system. No more guess work.

Thanks everyone, I’m loving this comment thread. Julie, it’s true, the nuances of this kind of research are what makes it so interesting. You could never learn this kind of information from an allergist!

I did test some medications also. I found out that Ibuprofen and Allegra are not bad for me–two medications that I haven’t been able to do without, but used to worry about a lot. Now when I take them, I’m happy they work and I don’t fret about possible effects.

I love cheese also. So glad it also loves me.

Anita says:

Food is a great area to research because everyone has to eat every day. At a basic level – and a profound, in my humble opinion – food is medicine. It is nourishment. It is life-sustaining. No one can live without food. Everyone makes choices daily around food, often multiple times a day.

Collectively, we also influence the health of the planet with our food choices. Mark Bittman, a food journalist for The New York Times, has written about this so eloquently in many articles. Individually, one by one, we vote with our feet with our food choices.

What is more powerful than that?