Skilled Empath Merge with Elizabeth Holmes, a Billionaire at 30

Behold the auric modeling of someone with buckets of money

Behold the auric modeling of someone with buckets of money

At a time of last-minute Christmas shopping, might you feel inspired to read about a prosperity hero? One would be Canadian entrepreneur Elizabeth Holmes. She is the founder and CEO of Theranos, a health services company that can run many health screenings with just two drops of blood, rather than an entire tube.

The company she started 11 years ago is now valued at $9 billion; its worth is estimated at half of that. A measly $4.5 billion.

Not too shabby for a woman just 30 years of age.

I wondered what it is like to be Elizabeth Holmes, the world’s youngest female self-made billionaire. A Skilled Empath Merge will give the most information, compared to various techniques for Aura Reading Research.

(I’ll take the precaution of checking her out first by doing an aura reading technique. Just to make sure that, energetically, Elizabeth Holmes isn’t a way scary, dragonish person well costumed as a young blonde with a game smile.)

Especially I’m curious about doing a Magnetize Money Profile, the same kind of aura reading research method that I developed for my book on success and prosperity.

For you Blog-Buddies, who don’t know, I spent years researching and writing a how-to book  that used aura reading research to debunk Law of Attraction. “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” supplies the results, plus workarounds that are far more effective for making money… as readers have reported back to me through the years. So that’s what I’ll use today. (Technical info is at the end.)

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

40 feet. Elizabeth Holmes has a stealth mind-body-spirit system, in that her presence is so strong in a visceral way and also strong energetically. You’d expect it more from an extreme Schwarzenneger-type body builder, not a young woman with a big, open smile.

Yet powerful she is.

Actually that power isn’t what surprised me the most. It was discovering what a highly social person Elizabeth Holmes is, what a networker.

Her presence reveals a driving connectedness to others, done at the surface of life where money is made.

Root Chakra Databank for Earning Money

Out to the moon. Elizabeth Holmes is in it to win it, that game of making money. The thrilling part of making that money is powerfully changing the world, making it a better place.

Yet this is not some kind service at Earth School done purely altruistically. Elizabeth Holmes wants the money.

In householder style, she has a healthy share of human ego. In householder style, her personality and speech and actions have that human ego as an organizing principle.

Selfless people do not make money, as a rule. This is one of many surprises I received while doing the extensive aura-level research for Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Confidence

Fills the room plus two inches. Not as confident as with making money, Elizabeth Holmes does have an emerging self-confidence sexually.

This is private life territory for her. And for this tycoon, there isn’t any swagger to her sexual self-esteem. Nothing about hitting on hotties in her employ. How refreshing!

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Personal Self-Confidence

Fills the room plus four inches. “Success is easy if you just pay attention.”

Easy for Elizabeth Holmes to say at a subconscious level! She’s used to intellectual brilliance, superb insight, effortless mental focus, superb social skills.

This is the life she is used to. (We believers in reincarnation might say, “This is the life she prepared for.”) Certainly it is the only life she knows.

So there is Elizabeth Holmes with an inner experience that success is easy. Not in an arrogant way. It’s just all she knows.

Remember, a big part of the illusion here at Earth School is that “Everybody is just like me.”

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

80 feet. Very, very, extremely stubborn.

However, this is a subconscious and energetic stubbornness. I doubt that Elizabeth Holmes has to let this show very often.

Her inner resolve, adorned with exceptional creativity and social finesse, keeps the interactions as pleasant as possible.

Throat Chakra Databank for “Asking for What I Want”

Out to the moon. Blog-Buddies, I’m fascinated by the girlish quality to this executive’s Throat Chakra Databank for this kind of interaction.

Her intellect is so steady, her skill level so assured, that there is no need for pressure. Nor for diffidence.

This is a self-assurance that comes from being the smartest person in the room and right nearly all of the time. Such a person doesn’t have to whine or cajole or bully. And, of course, such a person is Elizabeth Holmes.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

3 inches. Does God exist?

Call it self-confidence. Or lack of proof. But Elizabeth Holmes isn’t convinced.

She doesn’t need “a God” outside herself.

Not a hater of the Divine, nor an angry atheist, nor a Mammon worshipper, nor a self-worshipper — this particular person, Elizabeth Holmes, lives just fine without having to think about God.

This benign neglect is pretty common, actually, among the people who have achieved tremendous success or fame early on. They believe they did it themselves. And just in this lifetime.

They tend to believe that “Anyone can be successful if they really try.” Sure, it happens to child stars and others who have success at a really young age, with apparent ease.

Check back with Elizabeth Holmes on that one after a few years.

Most of us don’t develop a conscious interest in the Divine until we need it.

If you plan to research Elizabeth Holmes on your own

Here is the aura reading photo I will use for this Magnetize Money Profile, done from the inside out as an empath.

Yes, I used an advanced variation on the “Magic Picture” technique in the how-to for empaths, “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.” (In 2015, look for the first paperback edition of “The Master Empath,” with even more techniques for Skilled Empath Merge. So far, it is available electronically only.)

Here are resources for learning about the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R), the particular type of physiognomy being used here.

You can learn in a fun, playing-around fashion by reading articles here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Or you might prefer to invest a much smaller amount of time and a little bit of money, then leaping forward by half a year or longer. Why not develop a skill that you can use for the rest of your life for learning what makes people tick, subconsciously and energetically?

As for chakra databanks, here’s an article to help you get acquainted. Energetic literacy can help you so much, in so many ways. My recommendation? Learn how, even if it won’t directly help you earn a billion bucks.

Elaine says:

Thank you Rose. I found this especially interesting because I had read an article about Ms. Holmes about a month ago and forwarded it to my holistic doctor. I did not do any energetic research past reading the article, but I guess I am surprised. While reading the article I thought it was not about the money but about helping humanity, which of course it might be some of that to a degree.

Kira says:

Interesting, as always!

Meg says:

ROSE,

This woman is financially rich,
    but spiritually broke.

Are “selfless people” the opposite?

Cathy says:

Love this. How nice to see someone young and rich making a difference, and actually seem like a nice person!

David.. says:

Interesting – that quality of being herself and not trying to play a man and being so strong at it. And potentially revolutionizing health testing. $2 at your local store?

With the strength of those databanks, it will be interesting to see if something brings her to “turn the lights on” in the last mentioned databank.

Very interesting reading Rose.

David says:

Hi Meg

If you don’t mind me jumping in, no.

Having long practiced being “selfless”, they are often broke simply because the attention isn’t there. Wealth that shows up typically comes from others.

David says:

A selfless person may be devoted spiritually or have leanings that way but they may be addicted or in shutdown much like everyone else.

Not being devoted to making money doesn’t make one spiritual. Nor does being spiritual mean one can’t make a very good income. I know some very wealthy people who are devotedly spiritual, even enlightened.

Being spiritually connected is something of an art that our culture doesn’t support very well. Someone has to be willing to follow their heart rather than the masses and find their own way to it within.

I’m sure Rose has more to say. 😉

Sarah says:

Thanks for your answers to Meg’s question, David. I am curious, too, and look forward to reading what Rose has to say.

Seems like more and more, I am learning that despite all of the received wisdom, spiritual connection often has little or nothing to do with [given thing], whether the given thing is something assumed to be a sign of spirituality or just the opposite (selflessness, making money, attending church, being positive all the time, or whatever it is).

Sarah says:

Often the answer seems to be, “No. Spiritual connection is spiritual connection, and that other thing is just that other thing.”

I think I used to find this maddening, but more and more I am finding it hilarious and delightful, like that quirky philosophy professor who always answers your question with another question.

Sarah says:

I keep finding myself thinking, “Well, of course! Why would it be any other way?”

As if this were all some kind of off-beat comedy. But with no cynicism–I happen to like off-beat comedies!

Just superb, SARAH.

There are entire spiritual paths of discernment around “Not this. Not that.”

Wearying, I suspect, as spiritual practices go.

But not wearying, artificial, or a way to get stuck spiritually… when it flows from your natural level of consciousness… once supplied with meaningful distinctions about spiritual reality.

Yes, in honor of all of you who have contributed so far to this thread, MEG especially, here is a link to today’s new post:

Not intended as just “What does Rose think about this?” but as the start to a conversation among all of us.

Kira says:

Sarah, I like your comments too. I also find myself reacting similarly; my thought is more like “Yep, that sounds about right.”

Rachel says:

Sarah, I’m also taken with your comments.

I used to think that spending time in nature was important to me because I was going to receive oh-I-don’t-know, wisdom or something, higher knowledge or guidance!

Then I realised that I enjoy spending time in nature just because I enjoy spending time in nature :-).

It has made me sometimes wonder, what is the point of spirituality at all?? It doesn’t really help with life… can’t help wishing I’d spent less of my life believing that spirituality would help and more time being like Elizabeth Holmes 🙂

RACHEL, please never disrespect your sacred path.

You are not as rich as Elizabeth Holmes. Few mortals can be.

But you aren’t done with your journey, not in consciousness and not in achievement.

If it’s any consolation, I can tell you this:

Based on what I know of Elizabeth Holmes from Skilled Empath Merge, plus what I know about her from researching at the blog…

versus what I know about you from your comments at the blog, and being in session with you…

and meaning no disrespect to the admirable Ms. Holmes…

I like you a WHOLE LOT BETTER.

Rachel says:

🙂 Aw, thanks Rose!

amy says:

hi rose,

it would be interesting to see another analysis of Elizabeth Holmes–especially in lieu of the Theranos scandal and piece by the Wall Street Journal..thanks!

Sure, AMY, next time we have one of our contests you are welcome to put in place this nomination.

Otherwise this blog doesn’t take requests, or it would become my 24/7 job.

Another thought, you can use YOUR aura reading skills and write a guest post. Because the topic does sound fascinating. 🙂