Success, Prosperity, $. Top 10 Articles

Top 10 and top ten

At the start of a new year year, making more money may be one of your desires. Blog-Buddies, you deserve that greater affluence, financial security, efficacy in life.

• You are invited to comment below about how your view of making money has changed in the past year.
  • Have you changed energetically, building success circuits, as a result of moving out STUFF and putting in what serves you better?
  • Have your beliefs changed about what makes money and what doesn’t?
  • Are you moving forward more clearly now on a path to Householder Enlightenment, rather than a semi-renuniciate spiritual path?

Perhaps it may be helpful to open up one more of the links provided below, to inspire or re-inspire you.

Financially, this new year can open up much greater success. What can make that happen for you?

What’s the fun of personal development if you can’t include making money, spending money, charitable giving, keeping money around in savings for financial security?

Good news! The following articles about Rosetree Energy Spirituality can help. From time to time, this blog will feature new articles on this topic, too. So check back. Invest some time in continuing education.

1. Fear of success, financial self-sabotage… really?
  2. Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy
  3. Aura Reading Mark Zuckerberg, a Magnetize Money Profile
  4. Magnetize Money Profiles, LOA Teachers, Part 1
  5. Tim Gunn’s Magnetize Money Profile, adding just a bit about sex
  6. Magnetize Money Profile, Aura Reading Ratan Tata
  7. Magnetize Money Profile of Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
  8. Surprising Ways that Integrity Shows
  9. New Age consumers, choose the best and leave the rest
  10. Magnetize Money vs the Law of Distraction – Davidya.ca

Thank you for these useful lists. It’s nearly ridiculous how useful I find this blog.

Not that you asked ;), but one thing I wish for is more posts about love relationships.

Either written by you, Rose, or guest posts. The topic comes up indirectly in some aura readings, of course, but it’s very under-represented for my tastes! 😛

There’s never been much direct talk of how to go about this business of finding someone, reasonable expectations to have, what it’s actually like to be in a great relationship, etc.

I think this is a mystery to many people.

I’ve learned a lot about this from doing sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, including Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, for clients. And as a client myself, of course.

People are really calling out for empowerment in this area of life, where supposedly so much is left up to ‘fate.’

ISABELLA, interesting observations, greatly appreciated.

Zelda says:

I agree with you, Isabella, about how ridiculously useful the blog is.

I love these lists. It’s great to be able to review posts as they’re grouped together by topic. Since I seem to keep growing and shifting, it’s fun to reread certain posts from years back with new eyes.

I when I clicked on the Sheryl Sandberg reading link, I see that it’s actually the announcement that the reading will be in the June 2013 newsletter. I poked around on your website and didn’t find an archive with that article.

Unless I totally missed it, is there another way to be able to read the article from that newsletter?

ZELDA, tactfully put. Thanks to you, the inconsistency is fixed.

David B says:

Great idea, Isabella. There’s such a big difference between love relationships between 2 self-responsible people and the much more common needs-driven relationships. The second are so often more about Stuff than love.

But without good role models, we’re unaware even of the possibility.

David B says:

As for the year in money, it was about a year ago that I wrote my review of Magnetize Money, that you generously linked to at #10.

For myself, the process has been going on for several years. Events drew me to take a step back and reexamine my relationship with money. Now it’s more about being in the flow. Tuning to life and acting from there. Then, whatever is needed is provided. It’s quite distinct from the “living to work” model so common in our culture.

David B says:

To do that requires the clearing of Stuff, the fog that disconnects us from the sense of the flow of life. Rose tells us how.

And then Soul Thrill can come online. Life can become an expression of itself rather than our pain. Experienced subjectively, the liveliness of life is literally bliss. Thus Joseph Campbell said “Follow your bliss”.

David B says:

Buckminster Fuller explained the curious mechanics of how this works in his book Critical Path. I summarize the section here:

What a beautiful way to put it David, thank you.

See, I’m already soaking every bit of wisdom up…

“Life can become an expression of itself rather than our pain. Experienced subjectively, the liveliness of life is literally bliss. Thus Joseph Campbell said “Follow your bliss”.”

Wow! Letting life be an expression of itself. That goes on a post-it on my wall!

Zelda says:

I’m not sure where to land this comment, so I’ll try for here, in the spirit of gratitude for my growth in past few years around the topic of money and being firmly grounded. And liking it that way.

I’ve been experiencing one of those interesting transitional phases when some bigger inner shifts have had me scratching my head as I consider a particular friendship.

Zelda says:

I know from a recent Soul Thrill research session with Rose that this friend is quite bogged down with spiritual addiction.

We’ve had some truly mind-bending conversations lately and I know that it’s best for me to move on from the friendship for a variety of reasons.

I’m wondering if other blog buddies have been going through this type of shift with friends, too. It’s like a big bubble of consciousness popped up more loudly and clearly than ever and as a result, speaking to this woman is like speaking a foreign language.

I do understand what’s going on, having discussed the likely outcome with Rose. Still, going through it is quite something.

Yes, Zelda, going through that here, too.

Zelda says:

Thanks, Jessica.

Somehow it’s helpful to know that others are experiencing that, too.

Elements of this situation have me feeling grateful for the growth I’ve experienced and the techniques I’ve been able to access for moving out STUFF. It’s astonishing, too, what people are willing to tolerate rather than try something that might be able to help.

I get that we each have our own lessons to learn in our own time, etc. – still, it’s mind-boggling.