What I have learned about dementia from facilitating past-life regression

A new perspective on dementia through past-life regression

A new perspective on dementia through past-life regression

Life expectancy today shines like a gold coin. It’s amazing really, how you might live to be 80 years old or more.

We are so fortunate, living at a time when sheer length of life makes enormous spiritual evolution possible. Today’s 60 is the new 40, for instance. In case you’re curious, here is a link for calculating your life expectancy right now.

Long lives help to make it possible for us to experience Virtual Reincarnation, a thrilling possibility which is not at all rare among today’s spiritual seekers. Many of you Blog-Buddies have been through this, and I have too.

Today’s long life expectancy contributes to the vision I have for this Age of Energy. Because I do believe that millions of people living today have the chance to move into Enlightenment, and do it as householders.

Unfortunately, that shiny coin of long life expectancy does have another side: Alzheimer’s and dementia and other terrifying illnesses that are linked to old age. You know and love people who have died that way, right? I sure do.

Recently a Blog-Buddy asked, “Can dementia and Alzheimer’s be healed?” My answer was no, at least in terms of the work that I do. Sadly, I can’t offer help for these problems. That’s more the job of my colleagues in mind-body-spirit who work in energy medicine. And those hardworking physicians and other professionals who work in allopathic medicine.

By contrast, Rosetree Energy Spirituality addresses emotional and spiritual growth, improving behavior. Skills for this type of aura healing do not include reversing senility or other cognitive problems. Yet I hope today’s article will ease your heart, because I can offer you …

Inspiration, through past-life regression, regarding dementia

My clients for past-life regression often inspire me, both with the progress they make and their courage and, sometimes, what I learn about people from their deep histories.

Today I would like to share one such story with you. Because I gained a new perspective about dementia from my client “JOE.” He has given me permission to share this part of his session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. This is just one session, not some big scientific study. Yet I found it worth thinking about and maybe you will, too.

JOE was able to heal frozen blocks from a past life when he died with dementia. Here are answers to questions that came up in his past-life review, as recalled during this session.

Q. What did you accomplish in that life?

A. I helped my children to feel the emotion of guilt. I had been a wealthy man.The children took everything they could from me. After they had the money, and I showed the first signs of dementia, they put me in a mental hospital.

Q. What did you learn from that experience?

A. I didn’t feel resentment. Because of what it was like for me to have dementia.

Q. And what was it like for you, having dementia?

A. I saw people for what they were inside. Deep down, every one of them was a soul of light.

My consciousness grew. It was so beautiful how I could see people’s souls.

Q. Were you able to communicate that?

A. No. A gap grew between this beautiful experience and what I could communicate. Even with paying attention, things changed.

It wasn’t that I couldn’t think about ordinary things. I just kept quiet. Because noticing people’s souls was so much more interesting.

With energetic literacy what else do I know about dementia?

You can read an aura reading of Terry Pratchett pre-Alzheimer’s.

Here is the follow-up post, where I read the beloved novelist’s aura after he had Alzheimer’s.

By contrast, this particular session of past-life regression gave me a very different perspective.

In addition, here is something I have learned again and again from facilitating sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis:

Here are some related blog posts that support what I have learned, through past-life regression, about the surprising nature of life:

For my fellow consciousness nerds, a technical postscript about past-life regression

Past-life regression offers many forms of inspiration. For this hypnotism instructor and teacher of past-life regression, as a working practitioner, I like to spread the word about of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R).

Past-life regression is practiced in many ways. One benefit of the modality that I use is that it doesn’t just help my clients remember old problems. Many past-life regression therapists do this and trust that this process will automatically improve a client’s life.

Many are enthusiastic about this. However, it’s a chancy approach, in my opinion. I prefer how Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis works directly to move out large-intensity frozen blocks, STUFF from a person’s immediate past or long-soul-history, in order to help the client fulfill a particular goal for the session.

Yet even I don’t believe that past-life regression will protect a client from cognitive problems with age, or dementia or Alzheimer’s.

That said, any practitioner of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis sure can help a client to move out FEAR of losing your mind in this way (or any other form of insanity or emotional disability). I hope today’s post has helped bring perspective to such fears.

If it’s a strong fear, though, consider coming for one or more sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

Fears usually land in the conscious mind for good reason. And that reason is not necessarily something that has happened in THIS lifetime. (Note: “Past-life regression” can move out blocks from this lifetime as well. Frozen blocks from YESTERDAY still count as your past, right?) Such fears last as long as the frozen blocks persist, so why not move them out?

This type of personal session must be done in person. So locate a practitioner in your area, or even travel a bit.

Personally, I facilitate sessions in Northern Virginia, the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Here is a link to Apprentices who are refining their skills at Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. They reside in metro Washington, D.C.; Boulder, CO; Howell, MI (near the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor).

Later this year I aim to announce my second annual trainings in hypnotism as taught by the National Guild of Hypnotists and also Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. Once this is planned, I’ll be making an announcement here at the blog.

anne diamond says:

Thank you for this Rose.

Rachel says:

“We have no idea how magnificent our lives are spiritually until the lifetime is over. At Earth School we don’t fully know. We can’t know.”

That is lovely, Rose.

ANNE, I’m so glad this has been helpful for you.

Those of us who love someone who drifted and then anchored into dementia may well suffer more than that person we have loved.

I hoped this blog post might help someone.

RACHEL, I’m glad to help lessen the burden of worries. After all, another name for the phase we are in, with collective consciousness moving into this new Age of Energy, might well be “The Age of Terror.”

The sentiment you quoted just echoes the comment of my late friend MARY HUNTER LEACH.

Today might be a good day to read, or revisit, this article about her:

I love this post Rose. My mother had Lou Gehrig’s disease with dimentia, the year before she died. I felt as if all of these layers of stuff, which I had thought were her personality, fell away and I was finally able to see her as she really was: full of love.

My mother had been so stressed out and uptight most of my growing up years, I had thought that was who she was.

Suddenly she was playful, mischievous affectionate and wise. I could never explain it to anyone else, but the dementia was a blessing.

It was the first time I really realized that people are not just their brains. There is a greeting card which shows a group of cackling older women.

The card says, “They tell you you will lose your mind when you get older.”

The inside says, “What they don’t tell you is you won’t miss it very much.” I love that card.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose. One day you’ll have to tell us the secret to maintaining your energy levels…

Lilian says:

Reading through the Terry Pratchett article on his alzheimers, it does sound a bit like my 12 months with severe PMS / hosting an entity / etc.

Lilian says:

It takes a bit of focus to reattach to yourself and to take control time and time again, but you get better at it.

And it did bring up a lot of anger, possibly for many reasons. It was very tiring.

Lilian says:

Obviously, not an exact parallel … this is just me sharing.

I guess there are a lot of reasons why people detach.

I pretty much detached from my body a few years ago (mainly due to my body being completely exhausted) and it’s felt like a similar process.

I had to spend time being conscious of it and connected to it in order for my system to start working again.

Lilian says:

It must be tough knowing that what you are experiencing is not fixable at all and that your brain can’t support your consciousness anymore.

I’m guessing that a lot of sick people might experience this cycle of detachment. Lots of love to those that suffer from these things.

Lilian says:

Anyway, I am always interested when you mention the energy shift.

I don’t really trust any talk about shifts etc.

Next you’ll say something about aliens and dimensions and I’ll get bored and leave. :-p

Lilian says:

Sorry if you’ve written articles that I’m not finding. It’s always good to hear your perspective.

Though save it for a rainy day if you’re busy. I’m hiding from a snowstorm myself right now.

Lilian says:

I was born in 1983, so I’m thinking that any sense in change in energy would be mixed up with me generally developing as a person in the first 30 yrs of life.

What experiences have older people had that really proved to them that it’s not imagination or wishful thinking but things are different now?

What are the benefits they’ve found from it?

It can’t just be this “age of terror” when we’re challenged with the unknown all the time.

Lilian says:

Apart from the tendency for people to get caught up in the astral (which I’m sure most people here have experienced), the general way we perceive life must be changing too, like sleep patterns and the way we perceive things in the day to day and how we think and feel.

My general sense is that rather pushing hard, we need to slow down as things move fast enough on their own.

Lilian says:

Thanks Kylie. It’s good to know that dementia doesn’t have to be difficult, but can be a beautiful experience too. 🙂

LILIAN, ha! I’ve found this for you, the Top 10 Articles here at the blog about The Shift into The Age of Energy:

More opportunity for you gain more knowledge and then to keep on thinking for yourself!

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. I’ve certainly seen this in my family. In one case, there was more fear, so more anger and non-cooperation. They increased their own misery.

In the other, they forgot many of their worries and quite enjoyed their last years. Still – lots of adaptation to the changed relationship, like when they stop being able to carry a conversation.

Some I saw in the seniors care places were full of light and happiness. Others, living in a shadow. Much seemed related to long-term emotional habits that would gradually amplify with age. Were they quietly building Stuff or light?

Lilian says:

Maybe it’s best not to judge how people handle dementia in terms of having stuff or not. Everyone is different, we have different personalities, whether we have stuff or not!!