Aura Reading Bruce Jenner, Transitioning from Male to Female

Bruce Jenner, the transgendered celebrity, ready for his aura reading

Bruce Jenner, the transgendered celebrity, ready for his aura reading

An Olympic gold medalist — competing as a man — and a decathlete, no less — Bruce Jenner is transitioning into becoming a woman. Official news has finally gone public, as with this cover from People Magazine for the February 16, 2015 issue.

Bruce Jenner has come out to family and friends, then the public. Well, today it’s time to give this courageous individual her due. Today’s blog post may be the first aura reading anywhere, comparing key elements of a transgendered person’s his-then-her personality at a subconscious level (a.k.a. chakra databanks).

Done by using before-and-after photographs. I’ll be using the skill set of energetic literacy that many of you regular readers have developed (and that I have had the honor of teaching you).

It’s easy to find that magazine cover online, emphasizing a female gender identity. Click here for the cover with Bruce Jenner adorning People Magazine.

For a photo of Bruce Jenner strongly in his identity as a man, I’ll use an image from 2011.

Here’s a link, aura readers, to open this Bruce Jenner aura photograph as I used it today.

Aura readers, do your explorations before reading my experiences of the chakra databanks below. Because your assessments count, and you’ll read those auras more clearly if not influenced by my findings.

Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Physical Reality

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

80 feet. Extraordinarily athletic. Minutely aware of physical sensations while interacting with the environment.

A masculine edge to these perceptions emphasizes Bruce Jenner’s sense of personal mastery over the environment. He doesn’t just have a “Can do” attitude about his physical coordination and strength. Bruce Jenner has a masterful way of relating to the physical environment, as if able to win any athletic contest that presents itself.

Simultaneously, STUFF in this chakra databank (and elsewhere in his aura) suggests big struggles over being a Highly Sensitive Person. The problem isn’t his degree of neurophysiological noticing every little thing. Rather, he feels fussy. STUFF is configured along themes like “Why do I, as this big strong man, get so very upset by tiny little things? That’s more what a woman would do. Something must be wrong with me.”

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

8 feet. At the time of this photo Bruce Jenner is relatively new to all the hormonal and other physical changes, and identity changes. This is a honeymoon phase in his exploration of transgendered fixes for what ails him.

Right now he is living in a whole new world, one where he can be bathed in emotions. Where his sensitivity is allowed and allowable. Where, finally, finally! he can give up having to support the old butch persona that had grown so wearisome to him.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

40 feet. Sex is a big deal to this celebrity. He has grown used to receiving a great deal of attention due to his sex appeal, attractiveness, fame, etc. Yet something about this feels wrong, persistently annoying.

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

Two inches. Under construction.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

20 miles. He can’t get enough. Even when satisfied in the moment, nothing really changes. This lack of fulfillment is both confusing and upsetting and addictive.

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

90 miles. Aggressively female, as if becoming the champion for women who are too shy to get what they want.

One particular note of female sexiness stands out among the thousands of possible components. Reading this chakra databank at this time, while she is still transitioning into a female identity, I wonder what will happen over time related to the Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive and other related chakra databanks.

Will Bruce Jenner specialize in this aggressively feminine quality to his sex drive? Or is this just how, as a dedicated and competitive athlete, he is getting started — settling into this different sort of sex drive as someone who is establishing a sexual identity in a female body?

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Esteem

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

14 inches. “So why aren’t I happy?” Bruce Jenner has grown accustomed to blaming himself because he’s not as happy as, supposedly, he “should” be.

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

7 inches. This chakra databank is quite a mess at this time. Evidently there are some strongly held beliefs, at the conscious level, for Bruce Jenner. They involve his gender identity.

Based on what shows up in this chakra databank, Bruce Jenner has built up a rather elaborate interpretation for his difficulties with his emotional self-esteem, with repercussions that go clear through to his subconscious mind.

Unfortunately, these beliefs are — from my perspective reading auras — not truth. Clearly these beliefs are part of his sacred path, using free will and striving for personal development.

However, with this chakra databank (and probably many others) Bruce Jenner is more troubled than ever. Emotional and energetic consequences that are flowing from this “Solution” to his ongoing lack of self-esteem, self-acceptance, etc.

Recognizing one’s true gender preference and acting on it can be a wonderful, liberating alignment for a soul. Or it can become a fascinating detour, blaming one aspect of life for different types of STUFF —  such as frozen blocks that are triggered in a sexual context.

Here I see a role for energetic literacy and the healing techniques of energy spirituality to help people fathom the strong need, and internal risks, of emphasizing transgender identity.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

1 inch. There is a longstanding habit of feeling spiritually bad, in the sense of not belonging religiously. Bruce Jenner has pretty much given up on being a “Going to Heaven” kind of person. He feels stuck in the ability to connect to Spiritual Source and, evidently, hasn’t given much thought to this for years.

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

4 inches. Numbness and denial now characterize this chakra databank. The larger size, in this case, does not constitute improvement particularly.

Picture a vaseline-like blob of inner numbness added to this under-functioning chakra databank. Bruce wasn’t feeling that great spiritually before. Now he’s numb.

To me, this confirms what I noticed in the previous chakra databank. For good reasons, and not to negate his magnificent spiritual journey, many faulty cognitions have begun to shape Bruce Jenner’s inner life. The consequences may have just begun to proliferate as he is still just transitioning into the new gender identity… and not yet fully established as female.

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing that individual’s human soul)

Bruce Jenner identifying as male

2 inches. Having this chakra databank shut down is way common, as many of you Blog-Buddies know. I’d estimate that only 1 out of 300 people lives with this chakra databank functioning properly, although anybody could.

Bruce Jenner’s version involves energetic sub-routines where he has subconscious habits of seeking soul thrill through fame, or sex, or enjoying this magnificently deft physical body.

Bruce Jenner identifying as female

1/8 inch. Shut down. It is very bold of Bruce Jenner to go public about his gender identity while he is going through such a difficult time, personally. I wonder if he believes that popular support or (dare I say it?) increased fame can carry him into greater security.

It’s a nightmare within this chakra databank at the time of this photograph. No amount of crowd approval can fix this, either, in my opinion.

Conclusion

Sexuality is one of the sacred mysteries of human life, especially in societies where people are given the freedom to explore their desires… even, now, having the option of gender reassignment surgery.

Reasons for this choice are tremendously varied.

In Bruce Jenner’s case, I wonder how happy he will be after the novelty of the gender reassignment has worn off. Despite what the headline proclaims on the People Magazine cover story.

With all respect — and I do have great respect for him, as well as knowing that each person’s journey in life is always sacred (and ultimately deeply educational, no matter what) — sometimes a person has configurations of subconscious STUFF, like an itch that he or she cannot scratch.

An idea comes up in the conscious mind that “The answer to all my problems is being transgendered.”

Subsequently subjective experiences rearrange themselves accordingly to the conscious mind. Everything becomes about THAT.

For many, gender reassignment surgery could really be The Answer. But for many perhaps it is not. Rather, this is an educational experiment along the way.

Meg says:

ROSE,

Why is the High Heart Chakra Databank
    for Soul Thrill shut down for so many
    people?

Elaine says:

I think this lifetime must be a double dose of difficult living for Bruce Jenner, to say the least Rose. Going through such an emotional transition, and then doing it very much in the public eye.

David FB says:

Thanks, Rose. I’ve had that very question about the occasional gender transitioning person I’ve met. In some cases, it really does seem like they’re born in the wrong gendered body. But in other cases, it seems like they’re looking for a solution to their problems in the wrong place. And what a choice to make.

Kinda reminds me of an art show I saw of plastic surgery gone bad or where the person changed but the plastic parts didn’t.

David FB says:

It’s worth noting for those unfamiliar that there is physical gender and there is what might be called chemical gender.

The first is black and white. The second develops in the second trimester and is on a spectrum. Everything from the rambo to the princess. Most people are somewhere along the spectrum. For some, their chemical gender leans to the other side from their physical gender. This leads to that long list of gender identifications you see today.

Lilian says:

Thanks so much for this! I have so much interest in gender. As a female whose friends are male maths or music nerds, most of the people close to me are and have been very very sensitive men.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””’r5

Lilian says:

oops, my cat sat on that! try again.

Rosanna a Tufts says:

even without having been trained in energetic literacy, I can tell that whatever Bruce thinks his problem is, becoming a woman is not going to solve it.

Lilian says:

Thanks so much for this Rose!!

I find it very encouraging when I see people deconstructing limiting and unexamined gender stereotypes. I know so many sensitive, and indeed, emotional men. But they are still men and their sensitivity is of a very masculine flavour. I have so much respect for them! They help me understand my feminine sensitivity!

David FB says:

As a further comment to my #4, it’s worth noting that being male with more “feminine” qualities may be a marker of chemistry but there are also other aspects. Empath gifts, for example, may make a man seem more “sensitive”, for example. That’s a different thing.

Not suggesting you’re making this assumption, Lilian but it came to mind from your comment. Thought it was worth stating for other readers.

David FB says:

The wide varieties of expression of this are fascinating. A guy may dress very male but have a feminine orientation to food or art. Or he may be an impeccable dresser but see art as an investment. etc etc.

And of course the flip side of this is also true. Women who dress crudely or are more object or task oriented.

But you can’t apply blanket assumptions to others. Perhaps the woman is rebelling stereotypes and the man a repressed artist…

Elaine says:

Based on my own experience, perhaps David … or perhaps not! 🙂

I dress to please myself and sometimes one might consider my ripped jeans messy and/or crude, yet I create art on silk scarves that can easily be worn to plain or very fancy outings. And yet I also dress to impress on rare occasions when it suits me.

You are right, no blanket assumptions.

Lilian says:

Ah, the things you mention are very surface orientated things! They’re pretty meaningless…

Enjoying your senses with food or art is not inherently female. Enjoying tasks and getting stuff done is not inherently male.

Lilian says:

I dress like a boy and work in engineering, for example.

But I’m still an obviously very feminine person in the way I am and the way I feel and think. My feelings and thoughts flow in a distinctly feminine way. I even look at dry, tedious science problems in a more non-linear, feminine way. And no, I don’t have any gender confusion and am not a lesbian…

Lilian says:

My boyfriend is actually much more arty and creative than me (in the traditional sense of being artistic) and also far more sensitive to smell.

Lilian says:

“Empath gifts, for example, may make a man seem more “sensitive”, for example. That’s a different thing.”

All this talk about emotional energy being female is very surface level talk. Everyone has emotional energy. We’re all freakin mammals, it’s what we do. Men, woman, cats, dogs, hamsters… mammal hormones == emotion. Men don’t have the high-levels of oestrogen but there’s more to emotion than wanting to mother something!

Lilian says:

It’s sad that society relates insensitivity and internal deadness and constant aggression and over-competitiveness and overwork with being male.

I find it leads a lot of men feeling unloved, unappreciated and taken for granted, whether they’re empaths or not.

This is said out of concern for men I’m close to in life who’ve expressed this to me.

They don’t necessarily express themselves like a woman would, but why should they?

Lilian says:

Blokey camaraderie and banter, so much banter, creating in-jokes with your friends over a beer, feeling intensely loyal to a group or team, feeling protective of their slightly nutty girlfriend, feeling appreciated by said nutty girlfriend, they are all examples of how men I know emotionally connect in ways that I, personally, don’t so much.

I am the slightly nutty girlfriend!

Lilian says:

If we’re to live in human-based reality, letting people be who they need to be, and appreciating them for what they are is key!

Then empath gifts are another layer on top of that!

David FB says:

Lilian
    Sorry but you misunderstand my point. I didn’t say food and art are feminine I said some men had a “feminine orientation” to same.

I was describing some of the chemistry effects that science describes. Object-orientation is another. Women complain sometimes about men seeing them as objects. Many men actually have to learn to shift out of that mode in relating whereas women more naturally are relaters.

Yes, broad generalizations but that was also my point. Few people sit well in the stereotypes. But there are also biological reasons for them.

Lilian says:

Ach, I still don’t understand and mainly disagree. However, there’s still a lot more we can be appreciating about each gender. We’re still living in a barbie and action man culture. It doesn’t really help anyone. Even the examples you mentioned fired off a lot of counter thoughts, mainly out of appreciation for the men in my life.

I guess the real goal is to understand enough to connect with each other in loving and accepting ways!

Anyway, I’ve tackled the specific examples you mentioned in a blog post. I use some different free blogs as run off for thoughts sometimes…

Thanks for stimulating my thoughts.

face palm..
    yeah the second sentence should be…

Hormones are massively important, though how they effect us, is subjective and science is inconclusive.

PS. Have you read about the importance of chemicals other than oestrogen and testosterone, like dopamine and seritonin? So risk taking dopamine dominated people may be seen as masculine, though that’s actually a gender neutral chemical.

David FB says:

Yes. I was talking mainly about brain chemistry in general, not about specific hormones. And yes – I studied brain physiology in grad school.

They were brief generalizations in a comment field. My point was not about gender role stereotypes but rather that gender is not a black and white thing. And that has a biological foundation.

Lilian says:

However much I’m sure we disagree, I’m glad you see gender and sexuality as important, and indeed acknowledge that many men have self development to do. That shows humility.

I add that many men are already there, and also that women can take a lot of the blame too!! Women can be so mean. No need to become a self loathing man. 🙂

Saying that all men suffer from chemically induced emotional numbness makes me sad. This does not describe the many wonderful men I know.

All souls experience love.

I guess we should go back to bashing spiritual addiction. Though, why is it people are getting spiritually addicted? For the reason anyone gets addicted to anything. To escape something closer to their core chakras. I found myself lifting off planet earth to escape the pain of family relationships. I’ve too much will to do drugs, or self harm or even put a foot wrong. Though my consciousness had enough and when astral for a while, pretty much against my conscious will. To develop on a human level, reconciling ourselves with how we relate to each other sexually and sort out the root, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakras is mega important.

Elaine says:

Rose, now that time has elapsed and with Caityln on the new cover of Vanity Fair for July, I have to wonder how her chakra databanks are doing today as opposed to when this was posted in February.

What a fascinating, fascinating idea.

Hmm, it has been a long time since you did a guest post with Skilled Empath Merge or aura reading for this blog?

Maybe YOU would be the one to do this. 🙂

Zelda says:

I was wondering, too, Elaine, given that since that last reading, she’s changed her name and has had 10 hours of surgery on her face, along with the breast augmentation and hormonal changes.

Zelda says:

I wonder, also, about the impact of the huge wave of attention that the Vanity Fair cover has brought her. I’ve been struck by how big it’s been!

Sure seems like it could put a lot of pressure on this new identity.

Zelda says:

It’s been fascinating to consider the perspective of deeper perception in all of this, since there is so much hype about how happy and free Caitlyn is now and how wonderful it all is.

I’ve thought it’s all been a bit sad since reading your reading of Bruce Jenner, Rose.

Happy and free? Ha!

It was inevitable that with the growth of freedom for the transgendered, collective consciousness would eventually be ripe for someone to change up his personal story into big money, big ratings, big fame.

And yes, Blog-Buddies, ZELDA and ELAINE did inspire me today to do that extra bit of aura reading. Here’s the link: