Deeper perception is for folks who are curious. Well, here’s a contest to help us to indulge that curiosity. And maybe you’ll win a face reading, aura reading, or Skilled Empath Merge.
It’s simple to enter. Start by flagging someone in the news who baffles you. What could possibly make him tick? Or what could make her tick? What was that person possibly thinking?
Headslapper moment! Duh!
Because reading people deeper is not just for ivory towerish dissertations of an abstract nature. You can’t get more down & dirty — or down & clean — than by going beneath the surface of life to research what makes that person tick.
- Reading the secrets of someone through the physical face? Mostly that’s done to give you an advantage in your relationships.
- Aura reading down to the level of chakra databanks means drilling down to the level of someone’s energy field… that corresponds to the subconscious mind.
- Ha! Inquiring minds have the right to know that sort of thing about public figures who have willingly put themselves forward.
A contest that honors how people can be just plain weird
Am I the only one who has moments in everyday life when I respond to what folks do with a combo of shock and wonderment? Like, “Did GLADYS really say that? How is that possible?” and “What on earth were the aura-level consequences for JOE of doing that?” Or “Is that [name the extreme lifestyle craze] really so great for the self-assured expert who advocates it?”
You might know, in one book about success I explored what really was going on, energetically and subconsciously, with teachers of Law of Attraction. Also 50 Fundamentalist Christians. And 100 of the most successful businesspeople in the world. Were there ever surprises galore!
In case you’re fairly new to this blog, I hasten to add that we don’t do celebrity gossip. This really is an educational venture for developing skills that you can use in everyday life for greater success. I’m into helping you add depth to your relationships, gain more self-knowledge, enjoy greater resourcefulness based on accurate insights.
And if you happen to do any energy healing with mind-body-spirit, did you know?
Just as mathematics is the language underlying all science, energetic literacy (aura reading) is the basis for all forms of energy healing with mind-body-spirit.
How to enter our latest contest and win a free reading
Enter with a comment about the nominee of your choice. To be considered a contest entry, your comment needs to include all the following:
- One comment per nominee, please. (You may enter this contest as many times as you like.)
- Supply the name of your candidate. Politicians are out. Otherwise feel free to choose anybody in sports or business, a performer or creative worker, a scientist or teacher. Could be someone you admire or someone you loathe. Must be a public figure, though! Even though your weird Uncle Joe seems endlessly fascinating….
- Describe why you are curious. What’s the context for wishing to know what makes that person tick? Go into as much detail as you like, and at least one sentence. (More detail may add to your chances of winning the contest.)
- Add one or more links to a webpage about that person. Or that person’s surprising or amazing or notorious behavior. Or wondrous achievements!
- Supply at least one photo link to your nominee. Preferably make that photo a full head shot, i.e. Show the complete face and neck from the front. (The big exception is this. What if this particular person has already been nominated? Then just name that person and add why YOU are curious about what makes that person tick.) As always, paparazzi-type photographs are not allowed.
- Choose a face reading OR an aura reading as the type of Deeper Perception you would prefer to receive if you win.
Final date for entries to this What Could Possibly Make This Person Tick? Contest is April 1, 2015.
Yes, you may enter as often as you like.
As the winner, you will receive a free aura reading or face reading of your nominee. And if I fall in like with your person, I just might choose upgrade the aura reading to a Skilled Empath Merge.
How many winners?
Energetic literacy reveals fascinating secrets about every person. It will be my delight to research three winning entries.
First prize will go to a contest entry that especially fascinated me, with a clear writeup of why you are interested in what makes that person tick.
Second prize will go to the person with the most popular nomination — where the contest nominee has accumulated the largest amount of comments in support. (In that sense, a shared prize.)
Third prize will go to the most prolific nominator, the person who did a full contest nomination for the most new people.
And even if you don’t officially win the contest, sometimes I search through old contest entries to find.
Can’t you just give me cool ideas any time about people to read?
No, actually. Just this last week I emailed a Blog-Buddy explaining that, although she asked me in the nicest possible way, I wouldn’t post a comment where she suggested that I do a particular aura reading. As in, “Have mercy!”
Contests are the only context where you may put in such a request. (Although I sure can include any kind of face reading or aura reading, of anyone, when we are in a personal session.)
Please understand, everyone, that I have only so much time for blogging. That said, I love to read about the nominations you’ll contribute to our contests.
Doing what is workable for me, I throw myself into those aura readings and face readings. So let me know what you’d like!