Who won Second Prize? Our most recent contest was What Could Possibly Make This Person Tick? And thanks to Blog-Buddy BRANDI — and Comments at #2-3, 15-16, 18-29 — we’ll explore…
Who is Lena Dunham to share her life so thoroughly, uninhibitedly, and profitably?
Unless you’ve been living in a media cave you know lots about Lena already. Well, hasn’t there already been TMI about her?
Still, you may be motivated to learn more thanks to what follows (an excerpt from a scathing review of her memoir Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s “Learned” in New Republic):
Lena Dunham is “everybodys favorite fun feminist and generational spokesmodela commercial proposition, to be sure, but normally not the sort of jewel of the Nile that would justify the reported $3.7 million advance usually reserved for first ladies and retired CEOs.”
Awakening compassion about Lena Dunham
Or you might be motivated to learn more about Lena Dunham through compassion.
Ready to open your heart and awaken more compassion? Read at will. But first, let me caution you:
Blog-Buddies, I don’t recommend that you read Lena Dunham’s aura. Because what shows is so disturbing, due to the extreme spiritual addiction.
What goes on with today’s extreme spiritual addictions, and cords of attachment to people living that way? It’s like an energetic virus. That virus flares up when someone has a weakness to it, or does detailed aura reading about the person. So steering clear will be helpful.
On the bright side, everyone is getting used to living in the presence of the virus. What matters most is that you make a commitment to valuing your human life, that human-based spirituality which is one of the main themes at this blog.
Here is a not-so-flattering photograph that she posted on Instagram, accompanied by these words:
Promised myself I would not let exercise be the first thing to go by the wayside when I got busy with Girls Season 5 and here is why: it has helped with my anxiety in ways I never dreamed possible. To those struggling with anxiety, OCD, depression: I know it’s mad annoying when people tell you to exercise, and it took me about 16 medicated years to listen. I’m glad I did. It ain’t about the ass, it’s about the brain.
10 Big Questions to answer about Lena Dunham through energetic literacy
Because of all the nominating comments and discussion around the “Big sister” celebrity, here are questions I’ll aim to answer when doing this “What Makes Her Tick?” aura reading:
- BRANDI wrote, “She is the generational spokesmodel for 20 somethings, she will be liked on her own terms.” Will I find anything special about leadership? Or does Lena Dunham’s fame have more to do with fame karma (like Britney Spears, IMO).
- What is going on in her Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source?
- How about her High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing Her Soul)?
- Lena Dunham appears to flout all expectations about The Anorexic Ideal, so common for female performers today. Can I find anything in her aura related to that?
- Does it show anywhere in her aura currently that Lena Dunham has struggled with mental health problems?
- Where would her unabashed ambition show, anywhere?
- Is her public sharing as candid and transparent as it would appear?
- How is she handling fame?
- Why does she consistenly dress in a manner that is so unflattering?
- What about Lena Dunham’s self-esteem helps explain this? As KYLIE put it, Lena Dunham is so strongly convinced that “her life is important, and her thoughts worth sharing (even if it may be an overshare.)
I’ll respond to those questions with some targeted chakra databanks, including some I have never read for you before at this blog.
As usual, you are invited to do some aura reading research on your own. For this, Blog-Buddies, scroll down to the end of today’s article for nuts and bolts. I’d recommend you do your own aura reading before checking out my aura reading research. That way you won’t be influenced by it. Your perceptions are just as important as mine for learning about the multi-faceted diamond that is ANY human soul.
Today I’m going to research the first two of 10 chakra databanks planned for this Contest Prize. And, just for today, I will research Lena Dunham in two different situations, as you can see in the Nuts-and-Bolts part below.
I have a hunch that reading her aura in two different contexts will be important for understanding what makes Lena Dunham tick. Let’s find out.
1. Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Esteem
Lena Dunham Working Out
Deep space. Extreme spiritual addiction. The basic sense of self for Lena Dunham no longer belongs to her exclusively, as is normal for human life. By this time, her presence is shared by many astral beings.
With this degree of spiritual addiction, information about Lena’s body (and all memories, perceptions, knowledge of life on earth, etc.) are data that can be used by the beings collaborating with her to make Lena appear relatable and thoroughly human.
Lena Dunham Giving Advice
Identical to what I found in her working out photo.
Blog-Buddies, why did I have a hunch that it would be productive to read Lena Dunham’s aura in such different roles?
When a person suffers from mental health issues, the sense of identity can be fragmented. So chakra databanks can display way differently, depending on the social role, which would be captured in contrasting photographs.
Sadly I just found that, by now, Lena Dunham is aurically in the situation of many public figures today (For more examples, see many of those nominated at our Enlightenment Life List).
She is no longer herself. She is a group of opportunistic astral beings who are aiming to influence others to join them, sharing human identity rather than living it.
Apart from today’s blog post and the one that completes it, I prefer not to discuss extreme spiritual addiction at the blog. Rather, this is something that comes up in personal sessions with myself and experts whom I have trained in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. We have skills to help clients one on one.
So don’t worry about this for yourself. On your own, you can avoid contact with people who might be in extreme spiritual addiction, such as folks flagged this way at the Enlightenment Life List. If you’re feeling uncomfortable, make a session appointment for aura healing and transformation with me or one of the experts I have trained in this field.
2. Right Foot Sub-Chakra Databank for Moving Forward in Her Career
Lena Dunham Working Out
Out to the stars. A glee is present. This photo and Instagram are powerful incentives to interest Lena Dunham’s audience and bring more under her influence.
Hey, I felt great compassion for her. That’s why I shared her quote near the top of today’s article.
Now that I have done this bit of aura reading, I’m pretty disgusted.
One definition of extreme spiritual addiction is maniupulating human beings energetically without their conscious knowledge or consent. It’s ugly.
And manipulating vulnerable people who have struggled with depression, overweight, etc., in order to interest them in being like Lena Dunham (i.e., living in extreme spiritual addiction) strikes me as particularly reprehensible.
Lena Dunham Giving Advice
Out to the stars.
The group of astral beings is, as usual, playing with Lena Dunham’s individuality as a kid might play with a doll.
Here she is in an adorable pose as a young adult, confident, detached in an appealing (and credibility-arousing) post-postmodern way.
Especially for you Lena Dunham fans or foes
Here are links to a couple of recent blog posts about her, using deeper perception by exploring body language:
- Lena Dunhams Best Fake Smile, reading one distinctive bit of body language and expression
- My personal experience of the FULL-Lena Dunham distinctive fake smile
Nuts and bolts about today’s aura reading
Which photographs am I using as a basis for today’s aura reading?
Blog-Buddies, again here is due warning: I don’t recommend that you read Lena Dunham’s aura, because of her extreme spiritual addiction by now.
One resources shows Lena Dunham Working Out
This is from an Instagram that she has posted. I can’t save the photo but, for now, you can see it at this aura reading link.
Another resource shows Lena Dunham Giving Advice
- This is a current aura-showing video of Lena Dunham that I found courtesy of a recent comment from Blog-Buddy BRITTNEY at this Lena Dunham discussion.
- Pause that video in a frame that shows her face and torso clearly. Then you can research many of her chakra databanks. (And when you develop Stage Four Energetic Literacy, you can access ALL of Lena Dunham’s — or anyone’s — chakra databanks from a photo. Even if that picture doesn’t display the whole body.)
- To an aura reader with Stage Three Energetic Literacy, every photo is an aura photo. And, of course, you can develop full aura reading skills for everyday life, Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Which raises the question….
What if you want to read Lena Dunham’s aura for yourself?
- Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to join me by doing your own aura reading, using the same photos used here.
- I’d recommend the “Reading Auras from Photos” technique in Read People Deeper (Start on Page 35 with the paperback. Incidentally I’m working to have the eBook available soon.)
- Or substitute a Skilled Empath Merge, using the “Magic Picture” technique in Become the Most Important Person in the Room (Start on Page 201, if you’re reading the paperback rather than the eBook).
- Many of my students who want to use their lifelong talent for reading auras prefer to start with the 100+ techniques in my how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.
One way or another, it’s fascinating to use energetic literacy skills to learn about Lena Dunham.