How to protect yourself from the Age of Aquarius epidemic of spiritual addiction

Growth happens faster with down-to-earth living

Growth happens faster with down-to-earth living

Ground rules are the same, whether you wish to avoid regular spiritual addiction or the extreme spiritual addiction that involves virus-ey cords of attachment.

We all have free will. Well, use it. Choose the consciousness lifestyle of human-based spirituality.

Definitely, you can protect yourselves with a lifestyle where you do 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. Where you use energy hygiene.

Also, it’s down-to-earth common sense to choose wisely as a New Age Consumer:

• Before you study with a healer who promises you the moon.
  • Before go on an expert’s extreme diet.
  • Before experimenting with any techniques that you can learn on YouTube.
  • Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it is good.

Aura reading can protect you… only if you use it

It’s ridiculously easy — and accurate — to use skills of energetic literacy.

Just take a bit of time to learn aura reading… and, of course you can. I sure can teach you, for instance. In way less time than you might spend binge-watching a favorite TV show.

Look before you leap. Look by reading that person’s aura from a photo, or in person. Not that reading the human energy field has to be visual! Personally, I depend on the method of Aura Reading Through ALL Your Senses(R).

Rose Rosetree’s personal gift set isn’t visual at all. Well, this method of aura reading helped me to learn about my personal gift set, validate that. And then there are skills for using loads of techniques. In Aura Reading Through All Your Senses, you get to choose techniques that match up with your personal gifts.

Accuracy at aura reading is a matter of developing skill. Every one of us has loads of talent for reading auras. So the question is, will you take a bit of time to develop simple skills that you can use for the rest of your life?

Until you take the smallish bit of time needed to develop dependable skills, you can benefit from the skills of people who have developed Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Have a session of Aura Reading Research.

One resource for helping you to stay positioned vibrationally in human frequencies is the option of having occasional sessions of aura healing, too. Available from anyone in the group of experts trained in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. (And me.)

Thinking for yourself takes courage but, hey, you’ve got that

Living now, human reality is your friend. Go counter-culture. Dare to be human.

Even if folks you like are in cults or believe that smoking weed is THE ANSWER, dare to think for yourself.

Avoid initiations, attunements, transmissions, asking spirit guides how to run your life, begging Jesus to tell you what to do. That’s escapism, not self-improvement.

Human life can be so fulfilling

Question any practice which promises that you will be transformed energetically. How fancy does a person really need to be?

Human life is not stupid, unless someone personally makes it that way.

What if a trusted healer or spiritual teacher brags about “Being a completely different person now”?

Run away, don’t walk.

And make that a “formerly trusted” healer or spiritual teacher.

Let your consciousness lifestyle be simple. Human-based spirituality can bring joy and meaning, discovery and lovely relationships, into your life.

Blog-Buddies, live in joy, not fear.

Ha, I just realized that it’s Earth Day. Perfect!

Isabella C says:

I’m sure I have made comments about the past me being like a completely different person.

However, that was an exaggeration, in a way. Who knew, until recently, that there was a reason to be careful with those words?

It’s definitely me, the same soul, though I have grown a lot.

And even if Gifts of the Soul evolved some with things like Virtual Reincarnation, that’s very different from outright transforming into something else.

Happy Earth Day, everyone.

teresa says:

I’ve thought of myself as becoming a different person, and recently had people tell me I’m “different” than I used to be. I think, though that rather than becoming a different person, I am becoming more me. Me, as an authentic person. Not the person who was reacting to what I now know was unskilled empath merges.

After living most of my life in a reactionary state, I am (finally) learning how to be me!

TERESA and ISABELLA C, that is an important distinction, isn’t it?

In terms of Rosetree Energy Spirituality, progress is made by:

1. Remove STUFF that clutters up a person energetically and subconsciously.

2. Add PUT IN that helps you to express your soul.

Everything at this blog is dedicated toward that process. Because that is what helps a person move forward faster in personal development. (IMHO)

teresa says:

Rose,
    Thanks for the blog, it really is a life changer!

Cathy says:

Well, I know I’ve made comments about being a completely different person…compared to the way I thought and acted at 20, compared to me now in my mid 40’s! lol But that isn’t what you’re talking about, I know.
    It’s the spiritual promises of people who promise drastic transformations. I’ve always kept them at minimum 100 yard distance! I’ve always had this almost visceral aversion to people who speak with that attitude. Now I think I know why.

Happy says:

[Happy refers to a variety of techniques in my different how-to books. She concludes…] I wonder if it would be better to use both occasionally or might it be better if I choose one and used it for all technique time.

I am feeling confused because [One of Rose’s techniques] appears to be a little easier to use at the moment, however [a different one] had been what I used for some time now.

TERESA, CATHY, and HAPPY, good to hear from all of you.

Change on one’s path of personal development is turning out to be quite the thread here.

HAPPY — and other Blog-Buddies — Comment #7 was edited because I don’t consider it helpful here at the blog to name or describe techniques from various of my books, out of context, in ways that might confuse readers.

Even I was confused at first, and I know all my techniques pretty darned well.

In general, HAPPY, your question is an important one.

For your 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops, use whichever techniques you prefer at the time. Plus a watch to keep time. 😉

HAPPY, you are the authority in your life. Use your self-authority to decide, on any given day, what will be most pleasing or helpful to you. Self-authority + skills will help you to evolve most rapidly on your path to Enlightenment.

Happy says:

Thanks 🙂 , I feel it is good to know that there would not be any “wrong answers” in a way.

Isabelle says:

It might sound like a stupid question…but how EXACTLY can learning how to read auras protect one? Thank you:-)

ISABELLE, this is such a GREAT question. I didn’t see it before today. However, I am going to turn it into a blog post… today.

Thank you!

Isabelle says:

The session with Rose that I had today was not what I expected.

It was practical, practical, practical.

It made me feel so much stronger in my human self.

I got to hear some very clear and tough (kind, of course) words from Rose.

Isabelle says:

Rose made it clear to me that living on earth I need to do things, get busy with my life, start doing practical and realistic things.

I had some wishy thinking left from my past, thought patterns I am ready to let go now.

Isabelle says:

Learning to be a human is my priority today.

I feel a bit like a grown up baby, having all functions I need to live the life of an adult, but needing to learn how to adjust them properly.

Isabelle says:

The Research Items for today’s Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research were practical and Rose advised me very well on which are better for me.

Realistic thinking is new to me but I am learning pretty fast.

Isabelle says:

This session has helped me to see that I am allowed to live a life that is fun for me – I somehow thought living as human must be boring and ugly – and still doing what I need to – to earn a living.

Isabelle says:

My aura is no longer the one of a spiritual addict, I have a more human aura now (auric modeling).

Very happy to hear that.

Well, I knew it myself. – I have left the spacey energies behind.

In your honor, ISABELLE, I have answered your question in Comment 12.

Never fear, any of you Blog-Buddies, that a question is “stupid.”

And if I don’t respond to your question within a day or two, please add a new comment reminding me. Sometimes it gets way busy around here.

Practical uses of aura reading? Read about that here:

And ask your questions. 🙂