Why cut my cord of attachment? I love him

Rose Rosetree demonstrates cutting a cord of attachment for Evgenia.

Rose Rosetree demonstrates cutting a cord of attachment for Evgenia.

Cutting cords of attachment can really help you as a person, strengthening all your relationships.

Yes, it may seem counter-intuitive that cutting a cord of attachment might actually improve a relationship. But it sure does. And here’s why.

A cord of attachment is not your sole energetic connection to another person

This holds true for anyone who interests you. Say PAT, your partner.

Just because you’re human, you have:

1. A spiritual tie. This etheric-level structure stores every good thing that happens in your relationship. And only good things. Between the two of you. From your perspective.
  2. Human experiences. Noticing spontaneously who says what and does what in objective reality.
  3. Human reactions. You have subjective reactions to the relationship. Well, they sure count.
  4. Conscious-level memories. Good things and bad can be remembered, including lessons you have learned here at Earth School, thanks to PAT.
  5. Subconscious-level memories. In your storehouse of impressions, you hold memories of every single thing that has ever happened between you and PAT. This can be accessed in depth hypnosis. Personally, I recommend you do this with a practitioner who has been trained in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R). Otherwise you may pay a price for the recollection, in the form of triggered frozen blocks.

And yes, you have a cord of attachment. This astral-level structure contains a small amount of “Cord Dialog” from one or maybe more incidents that have been especially troubling to you as a soul. This is what recycles in you 24/7. Causing problems.

By contrast, you can enjoy logical consequences that improve all your relationships

When any cord of attachment is properly cut, there will be results (a.k.a. logical consequences). These results are unique, related to the Cord Items that were in that particular cord which has been removed.

As a person, you will be strengthened. In very specific ways, very human ways.

Cutting a cord of attachment doesn’t end a relationship

Not unless you want it to.

What if you have had trouble moving on from your relationship with PAT? Some of my clients broke up with someone like PAT five years ago, 11 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago…

And they still haven’t been able to date.

Happily, for some clients, all it took was cutting that one cord of attachment to PAT and Hello, Love Life!

Cutting a cord of attachment can actually make your relationship stronger

How come?

At a subconscious and energetic level, you’re no longer repeating old forms of distress or resentment or frustration or feeling like a victim.

It’s a new beginning for you.

Ever notice? The best relationships are ever-fresh. Self-renewing. And conducted in the present, not the past.

Disclaimer: Of course, my perspective on removing these energy cords comes from using a particular method. Not necessarily the only way to cut cords that is effective. Still this is the only trademarked system in America for facilitating this potentially powerful type of energy healing. You can learn it from Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing or Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.

Would any of you Blog-Buddies like to share a story about a  relationship you had that IMPROVED after a cord of attachment was cut?

Zofia says:

Have had plenty of positive results from cord cutting. Though all with people I’m no longer in contact with. It would certainly be inspiring to see how cord cutting can fix a relationship.

Personally, I’ve had various stuff removed from me that’s helped my relationship with my partner. It seems the last thing to do is to cut the cord directly between us!

Karen Burrell says:

really interesting ty =)

David FB says:

From the perspective of Yoga, attachment is a key cause of suffering, so anything that resolves attachment is a step towards enlightenment. 😉

It’s also worth noting there is a distinction between what I call the memory and the charge we have about it, the unresolved energetic baggage. Resolve the charge and you become neutral about the memory.

What Rose offers is the specific means for resolving the different ways we carry such Stuff.

Nicci says:

I’ve had several sessions with you to cut cords.

I cut one with my husband a couple of years ago. I can’t remember for the life of me what was in it.

I didn’t tell him I cut it, because he doesn’t believe in all this “woo-woo nonsense”!

Nicci says:

A couple of weeks after it was cut, we were cuddling on the sofa and he said, “I don’t know what it is but just recently I feel so close to you.”

It’s true.

Cutting the cord between has has allowed so much sweetness to flourish between us. We’ve been together 13 years and so many people comment how sweet we are together.

Nicci says:

Likewise cutting the cord with my mum has really helped our relationship.

She used to irritate the bits off me.

I used to limit the time I spent with her to under 24hours when I went to visit otherwise we would have a massive row!

Nicci says:

She still gets flappy and panicky sometimes, but I don’t react in the same way and get annoyed by it.

I actually enjoy speaking with her now and we’ve got much closer.

We’ve even managed a visit of 4 days without a cross word!

Nicci says:

I thought the same thing might happen with my dad once the cord was cut. But funnily enough we seemed to drift further apart.

After a few months I realised if I wanted to have a relationship with him I was going to have to put some effort into it.

So I did. I could have chosen not to.

Nicci says:

There’s still some work to be done to improve the relationship but it’s getting better.

It’s definitely worth cutting the cords with people you love as well as the traumatic ones from the past.

Nicci says:

Oh, meant to add I think they were all 10 on the ickyness scale. So it shows that nothing is irredeemable.

Sarah says:

Goodness, yes!!

When you facilitated cutting my cord of attachment to my current boyfriend, what amazing relief there was…

It is still a fairly new relationship, but already I was feeling all kinds of weird, totally unnecessary panicky stuff going through me about him. Nothing he had said or done seemed to justify how often I would agonize about the relationship.

Sarah says:

When we went over the cord dialogue, it all made a lot of sense.

Frozen blocks were being triggered which had nothing to do with our relationship in THIS life… 😉

Sarah says:

So how nice it is to start fresh with him by removing a lot of this STUFF (first cord of attachment, and soon hopefully the frozen blocks!) early on instead of letting it build and build.

And waaaaayyy less “what’s wrong with me!” Which had very little to do with him anyway. It was really all about helping me to be a more effective human being, and how could that be bad for my relationship??

Lilian says:

It’s so good when it’s just gone. It’s good to remember that it’s not Rose doing this, as such, it’s God. She can heal with a Divine frequency.

God wants us to move on with things and heal. God doesn’t want us to rattle around forever, stuck in the past.

Lilian says:

From my own experience, healing methods that mean you’re coming back again and again for the same thing, that work for a bit but then don’t, these methods come more from the astral.

Lilian says:

Age of Aquarius is tricky, however, once you figure some things out and you recognise what astral energy is and how to not get caught up in it, you have all the Divine frequencies of love to grow into!

Zofia says:

That’s interesting Sarah and I can relate. I had a similar experience with David! I guess having a new relationship or a new experience trigger frozen blocks is a good thing as you know that it’s the right direction for growing as a person. It can lead to the feeling of “I really want to move on God but all you give me is this gibberish” but I guess you have to be an endless optimist.

Wonderful comments, everyone.

Aren’t these stories great?

Sarah says:

Haha, Zofia! What a great way to put it, “I really want to move on, God, but all you give me is this gibberish.” I laughed so hard. 🙂

Sarah says:

I hadn’t really thought about it in terms of the new triggers of old frozen blocks being indications of moving in the right direction for growth.

I had just been thinking, “Noooo, not MORE!!” But looking back, this makes me laugh.

Sarah says:

It reminds me of a sport: I used to ride horses in cross-country jumping events sometimes. And if we didn’t walk the course beforehand, or got caught up in the excitement and forgot the way, it was possible to get so lost!

And every time we came to the next jump, it was: “Oh good! Still on track.”

Not: “Uggggh more??” Haha!

The event was intended to be for fun and growing as a rider, not some horrible chore!!

Zofia says:

Sarah, yeah, it’s hard to see things that way sometimes. I like your horse analogy. 🙂 Though, I am hoping that God will send me a different type of gibberish in the next few years.