Cutting cords of attachment can really help you as a person, strengthening all your relationships.
Yes, it may seem counter-intuitive that cutting a cord of attachment might actually improve a relationship. But it sure does. And here’s why.
A cord of attachment is not your sole energetic connection to another person
This holds true for anyone who interests you. Say PAT, your partner.
Just because you’re human, you have:
- A spiritual tie. This etheric-level structure stores every good thing that happens in your relationship. And only good things. Between the two of you. From your perspective.
- Human experiences. Noticing spontaneously who says what and does what in objective reality.
- Human reactions. You have subjective reactions to the relationship. Well, they sure count.
- Conscious-level memories. Good things and bad can be remembered, including lessons you have learned here at Earth School, thanks to PAT.
- Subconscious-level memories. In your storehouse of impressions, you hold memories of every single thing that has ever happened between you and PAT. This can be accessed in depth hypnosis. Personally, I recommend you do this with a practitioner who has been trained in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis(R). Otherwise you may pay a price for the recollection, in the form of triggered frozen blocks.
And yes, you have a cord of attachment. This astral-level structure contains a small amount of “Cord Dialog” from one or maybe more incidents that have been especially troubling to you as a soul. This is what recycles in you 24/7. Causing problems.
By contrast, you can enjoy logical consequences that improve all your relationships
When any cord of attachment is properly cut, there will be results (a.k.a. logical consequences). These results are unique, related to the Cord Items that were in that particular cord which has been removed.
As a person, you will be strengthened. In very specific ways, very human ways.
Cutting a cord of attachment doesn’t end a relationship
Not unless you want it to.
What if you have had trouble moving on from your relationship with PAT? Some of my clients broke up with someone like PAT five years ago, 11 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago…
And they still haven’t been able to date.
Happily, for some clients, all it took was cutting that one cord of attachment to PAT and Hello, Love Life!
Cutting a cord of attachment can actually make your relationship stronger
At a subconscious and energetic level, you’re no longer repeating old forms of distress or resentment or frustration or feeling like a victim.
It’s a new beginning for you.
Ever notice? The best relationships are ever-fresh. Self-renewing. And conducted in the present, not the past.
Disclaimer: Of course, my perspective on removing these energy cords comes from using a particular method. Not necessarily the only way to cut cords that is effective. Still this is the only trademarked system in America for facilitating this potentially powerful type of energy healing. You can learn it from Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing or Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.
Would any of you Blog-Buddies like to share a story about a relationship you had that IMPROVED after a cord of attachment was cut?