Skip down to the bottom of this article for background on energetic literacy and chakra databanks. And what is a molecular empath, anyway? You’ll find that background too.
Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Physical Reality
40 miles. Note: This is a publicity shot, not the same thing as Yves Béhar hanging out at lunch. He’s aura-photographed in his role as a world server.
Continuing, Yves Béhar views physical objects as symbols, as structures, truly as objects. Moreover, he views objects as, mostly, negotiable. They could be changed, improved.
Simultaneously he is interested and invested, very focused on what physically is…. and also Yves Béhar is imaginatively expanded in his awareness, perpetually desiring to plump up the objects of interest to him with more consciousnesss. With more intelligence. With more of what COULD somehow be packed into the structure of those very things.
A science fiction writer like Orson Scott Card can imagine worlds based on such a premise. By contrast, Yves Béhar is busily creating one here on earth.
Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity at Work
40 feet. Contracted, like a Jack in the Box before springing out of that box.
Creativity is an intense way of life for Yves Béhar. He can’t possibly use all he has.
However, the designer has apparently learned how to handle the frustration quite well. Impatience does lurk below the surface, especially impatience when he must speak to slow-thinking or backwards-thinking people who “just don’t get it.” As for people who are wilfully stupid? It’s as though Yves Béhar has an allergy.
Based on what I find in this chakra databank, it seems to me that Yves Béhar would find it important to surround himself with a visionary team who can understand his ideas, won’t slow him down; colleagues who can implement independently, with understanding, and do at least a fairly good job. Yves Béhar needs co-workers who, above all, don’t grind him down with that chronic kind of frustration he has from people who just don’t get it.
And this isn’t about snobbery, folks. It’s about the gap between this man’s intellect and consciousness versus that of most people living today. He’s a true leader.
Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Solving Problems
24 feet. The man is tough. He has learned to be tough about solving problems, both tenacious and realistic.
- Not realistic as in accepting the status quo.
- Realistic as in recognizing when there is a project to address, whether a hardware problem (what he is actually working on) or a software problem (a process-related difficulty or a person who slows him down).
A temper is there, yes indeed.
Yves Béhar has learned so much about controlling that temper. He tries so hard to be reasonable; has developed strong habits for using his manners. Yet the gap remains frustrating for him, between what he aims to do and what actually gets accomplished. Even great achievement feels to him as if it comes so very slowly.
Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Honesty
1 inch. Quite shut down. At the time of this photograph, Yves Béhar is speaking in public. And so this shutdown is understandable. He’s very focused on ideas. On his audience. On communication.
It’s fascinating really, the contrast here. In that teensy inch of lively chakra databank, what is quite evident? Yves Béhar’s intense ability to learn emotional truth about himself and others. This is one of his many chakra databanks that shows the ultra-perceptive consciousness of a molecular empath.
Energetically and subconsciously you can run from any molecular empath, but there is nowhere to hide.
Yet Yves Béharhas found a subconscious and energetic workaround. It helps him be more effective while speaking, not using his ultra-intense emotional honesty at times like this. An almost completely shut-down chakra databank. Just for now.
Throat Chakra Databank for Communication to Gain Respect
Fills the room plus 3 inches. Leadership, charisma as a communicator, personal charm — all this combines to help Yves Béhar hold his audience in the palm of his hand.
Most lovely, this chakra databank is rife with that distinctive molecular empath mojo: Akin to dancing particles of light to which everyone in the audience can be entrained at a molecular level.
As you may know, Blog-Buddies, ultimately the most important spiriual wisdom is caught, not taught.
What shows here, at the level of this chakra databank, stands as a prime example. Dances, really. It goes from Yves Béhar’s auric modeling directly to everyone in the audience who is willing to evolve rapidly. Techno-darshan at its finest!
Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source
29 feet. A steadfast and glorious connection to the Divine is everyday, ordinary life for Yves Béhar. At the time of this photograph, integration of spiritual wisdom is the priority more than expanding his consciousness.
Man, oh man, is he ever connected!
High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing His Soul in Everyday Life)
Fills the room perfectly. Strongly activated Divine grace flows through Yves Béhar. It flows through him in his human role.
So often transcendence is emphasized by Enlightenment Coaches. Yet living as a householder, doing your dharma — the work and hobbies that thrill your soul — can be just as important for moving a person into Enlightenment.
Yves Béhar is moving forward so rapidly now on his spiritual path. And having the best time, in the bargain.
Aura reading nuts and bolts
What if you want to read Yves Behar’s aura too?
- Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to join me by doing your own aura reading, using the same photos used here.
- I’d recommend the “Reading Auras from Photos” technique in Read People Deeper (Start on Page 35 with the paperback. This Monday I will have a big announcement about making the eBook edition available.)
- Or substitute a Skilled Empath Merge, using the “Magic Picture” technique in Become the Most Important Person in the Room (Start on Page 201, if you’re reading the paperback rather than the eBook).
- Many of my students who want to use their lifelong talent for reading auras prefer to start with the 100+ techniques in my how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.
One way or another, it’s delightful to use energetic literacy skills to learn about that ultra-creative industrial designer, Yves Behar.
And what is a molecular empath?
The basic definition for being an empath is the same, regardless of whichever type(s) of empath gift you were born with.
What is an empath? You have at least one lifelong talent for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person.
Have you heard a different definition? That, supposedly, empaths “feel other people’s feelings”? Sometimes that’s true, other times not. So it’s very important to educate yourself about the full range of empath gifts. Otherwise you could be starting from a faulty or incomplete premise.
For instance, did you know what is involved in being a molecular empath? Here’s your link!
In the system of Empath Empowerment(R) I have identified 15 different gifts you might have, any one of which would mean you’re an empath. Which is the best way to find out about any of them?
- Get the paperback or eBook edition of The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Empath Gifts. The Expanded Edition is best for learning about your gifts, because so much detail is provided.
- If you want to start of with something free, I make loads of free info about empath gifts available with Empath Quiz blog posts. Take your pick. This is a great way to get started.
Other resources for learning about your gifts are other books that give details about these gifts (although not as much detail):
- The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy
- Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment
- You can also advance your skills through Personal Mentoring by phone or webcam, or taking my annual Empath Empowerment Workshop.