Did you know the protective value of cutting cords of attachment, how it can serve as an energetic form of protection for you? Really, I wouldn’t dream of NOT cutting my cord of attachment to a new friend, an important work associate, or a neighbor JOE who has just begun playing loud music late at night.
For the sake of the future, if not for the present.
If you know much about cutting cords of attachment, you know this
- Cutting a cord of attachment does not cut — or end — a relationship at the human level.
- Cutting a cord of attachment does not end a spiritual tie. The energetically beautiful part of a relationship.
- Cutting a cord of attachment does not impact the cordee in any way, human or energetic. It is an appropriate use of your free will to cut your personal cord of attachment.
- Cutting a cord of attachment with skills will be an effective, permanent healing. Anyone who says, “I cut all my cords of attachment” or “I meditated to cut my cords of attachment” might as well take a selfie and tag it as “Someone who could learn how to cut cords of attachment some day. But sure doesn’t know yet.” (Hey, I guess that tag would be a little long.)
- The idea of cutting cords of attachment only if the relationship has been BAD — is ridiculous!
Why? Think about the implications. I’ve had occasion to do that, as I have done professional work cutting cords of attachment in many, many thousands of sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality.
Why cutting a cord of attachment is like life insurance
The contents changes. The “Cord Items” in any cord of attachment are the essence of it. The particular set of Cord Items are distinctive a form of astral-level torment. At that astral, or psychic level within you (the level corresponding to your subconscious mind) every one of the Cord Items repeats.
At least once per day. Often far more frequently.
Energetically, emotionally, chemically, this recycles within you.
So how will the contents change within a cord of attachment?
From bad to worse. Whatever is more upsetting to you as a soul will take the place of what used to be there before.
Of course, the contents will change without your consciously knowing what happens.
Also, did you know this?
The cordee need not be present for a new set of Cord Items to be dumped into your cord of attachment.
Say that you go on a first date with JOE. By the time you accept that date, you’ve already got a cord of attachment to him, as this begins the first time you become interested in a person.
It’s a lovely date. You even decorate it with sex. Woo-hoo!
Early in that relationship, the overall yuckiness of that cord of attachment might be 1 on a scale that goes up to 10. (I call that the “Yuckiness Index,” when I research that as part of helping a client to select a productive choice for cutting a cord of attachment.)
Later you break up. From then on, you never speak to JOE again.
Gee, think that your cord of attachment goes buh-bye?
Years later you find out he has fathered a love child, born by a celebrity you just can’t stand. I won’t say her name. Let’s just say, it isn’t Voldemort.
Soon as you hear the news, horrible new Cord Items enter your cord of attachment to JOE. To recycle in your subconscious mind and aura every day until the last minutes of your life.
Yet one more reason to learn to cut cords of attachment for yourself, which you can definitely learn to do, using the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment(R). or have some sessions of Energy Spirituality where this is your Healing Centerpiece. All these experts can help you, not just me.
Of course, this form of life insurance has no premiums to pay on a regular basis. Once that cord of attachment is cut, you’re forever free from that pull and tug between you and the cordee. Ah! Like the opposite of having a pollen allergy in springtime!