Sandra Haering Healing Services, a Splendid New Website,

Sandra Haering. offering sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality

Sandra Haering. offering sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality

Sandra Haering has just launched her elegant website as an expert at Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

It’s called Sandra Haering Healing Services.

She offers sessions of RES Energy HEALING. Also RES Energy READING.

Shining a big light in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Sandra is on my Enlightenment Life List. As well as having so much compassion and wisdom to match her technical skills at Energy Spirituality.

Starting now, Sandra Haering’s blog occupies a special place on the right column of this blog.

Here is a current list of all the RES Practitioners and Apprentices I have trained so far, convenient for making appointments for yourself and referring friends.

When you open up Sandra Haering Healing Services, how long will it be before you find that rainbow?

Sandra is such an artist, and that understated rainbow is her signature (to me).

Sandra says:

Thank you, Rose, for your kind words.

I took that picture of the rainbow while vacationing at the Grand Canyon. It is deeply symbolic to me as well.

When I was in your workshop for Empath Empowerment, and in one of the class exercises which involved a bit of reverie, I found myself mentally at the edge of the Grand Canyon.

I felt some fear on that edge, and yet knew that I was almost ready to “take the plunge.”

Soon after that class, I finished up the pre-requisites and became your apprentice.

So grateful to you!

Sweet, SANDRA.

Doing sessions — as both of us do — is such a powerful way to pay gratitude forward to all our sources of inspiration, human and celestial and Divine.

Jessica Gates says:

Congratulations on your awesome new website, Sandra!

Zelda says:

Sandra, I really like your website. It’s clean, clear, modern, well-designed, and communicates very well what’s involved with RES sessions and what the benefits are. Quite lovely.

Bravo!

ZELDA, I agree with your assessment of SANDRA’S website. I was thinking about this while driving to the Alexandria library (!) today.

SANDRA, JESSICA, JOSEFA, and STEPHANIE have very different websites, yet all of them are authentic and tasteful. I like that.

Sandra says:

Thank you Jessica, Zelda, and Rose!

David FB says:

Great site, Sandra. Good luck with your services.

Closest I’ve been to Eden is the airport – it was point of entry on the way to grad school. 😉

Sandra says:

Thanks, David!

It’s usually flyover land here 🙂

You went to the U of Minnesota?

Beautiful website Sandra!

David FB says:

Hi Sandra
    No – not UofM. But when you travel into the Midwest from Canada, you typically have to fly into a major center like Chicago, Minneapolis, or even Dallas, then get a local flight.

I was surprised how massive Minneapolis airport was. I almost missed my connection because I tried to walk…

Tehya says: