How EXACTLY Can Aura Reading Protect You? 10 Ways, for Starters.

Aura reading can protect you in so many ways. Here are 10.

Aura reading can protect you in so many ways. Here are 10.

Three cheers to Blog-Buddy ISABELLE for asking such a practical question.

How EXACTLY can aura reading protect you? That’s relevant to many, many practical aspects of life. Right off the top of my head, here are 10 ways that reading auras can protect you. After you take a look, please comment below with:

• Any stories you have about how aura reading HAS protected you, saved you money, helped you get back on your path in life.
  • Any questions about whether aura reading CAN protect you in a particular area of life of concern to you now.

Aura Reading Protection #1. Clarity

More clarity about who you are — who doesn’t want that?

You might be amazed how much you can learn about yourself when you develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy. And that isn’t some far-out skill it takes years to develop.

When I teach my Aura Reading Workshop, Level 1,  later this month, it’s likely that every single participant will graduate with Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

One little weekend workshop. Which tends to be gentle and fascinating and fun. Afterwards there you are, moving forward by six months with your energetic literacy.

Of course, you can also develop aura reading skills as self-paced learning on your own. Your teacher can be either “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” OR “Read People Deeper.”

So much clarity is available from aura reading. This can really protect you in life.

With aura reading skills you can read your own aura, accurately, whenever you like.

Aura Reading Protection #2. Spot the Liars

Dating, anyone? Doing business, anyone?

It’s sure important to be able to tell if somebody is lying. Accurate announcements aren’t exactly forthcoming, are they?

Reading auras, you can easily learn to research a person for verbal integrity. Easily. Accurately.

In person or from a regular photograph.

Connect your own dots on how that, alone, might be reason enough to learn to aura reading.

Aura Reading Protection #3. Spot Substance Abuse

Don’t wait until you have slept with that seductive cutie. Don’t wait until you have bonded.

Find out now if that person has a drinking problem, etc.

• Got Tinder? (Or some other online way to see photographs of that new prospect?)
  • Got skills?

Then ta da! You can give yourself a vital form of relationship protection. Be your own aura detective!

Aura Reading Protection #4. Sexual Self-Protection

Blog-Buddies, I have stopped counting how many of my clients suspected sexual infidelity while in a love relationship.

How smart is that, in the age of AIDS?

With aura reading, you can find out. One way or another. Can you research any person’s sexual integrity? Yes indeed.

Now, this teacher of energetic literacy can’t promise you a psychic development version of clairvoyant reading. With the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® you will NOT gain instant knowledge of a particular scene and a particular twosome or threesome or whatever icky-some.

But you sure can discern useful information about overall patterns of sexual integrity, or sexual addiction, or whatever. Then follow up with a human-type conversation and you’ve got protection as good as any available in human life.

Aura Reading Protection #5. Check Financial Integrity

Have you ever noticed that people can get just a bit crazy about money?

And can’t dealing with money become a big problem in life? For a business relationship. For a personal relationship. For a marriage.

Don’t assume that other people are financially responsible just because you are.

Of course you have the right to check out how somebody saves money, spends money, and otherwise deals with the financial side of things.

I can teach you how to do that kind of aura reading research.

Basically it’s the same aura reading skills as usual, using the Divinely designed gift set that you have been given for life. When you learn how to use those gifts, then add skills, you can research whatever you choose.

Aura Reading Protection #6. Avoiding Spiritual Addiction

Many of you Blog-Buddies know about spiritual addiction — how prevalent it is, and how avoidable this is in terms of lifestyle, and — if necessary — how to recover from it.

Loads of information about this is yours for free, courtesy of this blog. Get started with this Top 10 Post about avoiding spirital addiction.

That said, how are you to know if you have accidentally moved into spiritual addiction? Slip-sliding into this pattern does happen to the best of us.

Being able to tell if this has happened to you — wouldn’t that be quite a protection?

1. Let’s assume that you already have decided upon a lifestyle with 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.
  2. And you have learned skills of aura reading.
  3. Then you can use some of your Technique Time to research your own aura. Effortlessly. Safely. Accurately.

Your skills of energetic literacy will reveal the truth. Yes, even when you are researching something this intimate, where you might have a strong desire to just confirm that “You are absolutely perfect in every way.”

Protections for accuracy are built into the techniques that I teach.

Reading auras with good skills of energetic literacy, automatically you’ll be putting aside your personal opinions. Just as you can read this sentence regardless of your personal opinions, because you have learned word literacy.

Aura Reading Protection #7. Consumer Smarts about Anyone You Might Hire

Name the job. Some folks will be well qualified. Others will not.

That’s life, right?

Well I have helped clients save loads of money by selecting an appropriate accountant or lawyer or doctor. Doing sessions of aura reading research.

And you can do research for yourself as well. This starts with financial protection and then can go way beyond that, right?

Aura Reading Protection #8. Avoiding Dead-End Experiments for Personal Development

One free service that I offer at this blog is to research public figures for Enlightenment. Take a look at the 1,000+ comments there.

Research about a person’s state of consciousness is just the beginning of consumer research that you can do with skills of aura reading. As a New Age Consumer, or spiritual seeker, don’t you deserve that kind of protection?

Use aura reading to learn about any person who gives a workshop or counseling or other services designed to improve your life. (Yes, that includes me, of course. I try to keep photos at the blog current although I don’t look as good as I did at age 5o-something. That’s when my cutest photos were taken. But my aura sure has improved in the more current photos.)

Do aura reading on a current photo of anyone who might be directly impacting your energy field. Such an important kind of protection.

What people claim can be lovely. But what is being delivered now?

Living in this Age of Aquarius, many people are having trouble keeping their balance. That doesn’t make them wicked. But that also means that, right now, they may not be helpful for you AT ALL.

With aura reading skills you can also research the impact on YOU of any church or meditation technique, etc. For example, that’s one of more than 100 techniques in “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.”

Aura Reading Protection #9. Help for Your Emerging Self-Authority

Personally, I do call this protection. Although you might consider this benefit of aura reading more like a kind of spiritual support.

As we evolve here at Earth School, many experiences are confusing. For instance, you do something very good, really smart. Yet it takes a while to benefit. Is that a problem with timing? Or is there a subconscious-level, chakra-databank-level imbalance?

Aura reading is a great way to find out what’s what.

Aura Reading Protection #10. Energetic Literacy Is Required for Quality Energy Healing

“I can’t really read auras.” That’s the guilty secret of many an energy medicine practitioner.

And why not read auras yet? Because a learning a skill set of Reiki or Eden Energy Medicine or Pranic Healing doesn’t necessarily include learning how to develop skills of energetic literacy.

Hello, you sure can learn those skills from me! However you choose to learn them, for heaven’s sake, learn them. You’ll protect yourself and also the client you are trying to help.

To adjust another person’s energies without being able to read them in detail? That makes as much sense as getting a job as an engineer without having bothered to learn much about mathematics.

If you want to do energy healing, please get yourself good aura reading skills. Protect your integrity. Protect your clients. And advance in your field. (There aren’t too many kinds of work where a person can keep on developing professionally… while lacking a core requirement for doing the job.)

What if you’re considering becoming my apprentice in the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality? Learning aura reading will be a requirement. Not that a single person interested in apprenticing with me has EVER had trouble meeting that requirement.

P.S. Interested in Learning How to Cut Cords of Attachment?

On a practical note, today’s topic of aura reading is very relevant to my upcoming workshops this year, Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop Level 1 and Cut Cords of Attachment Level 2.

It’s highly relevant, too, if you’re learning the self-help skills in “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing” (eBook only, at present) OR the more detailed book, “Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.” (Available as a print book as well as an eBook.)

In those workshops and books, workarounds are made available for people who don’t yet have full energetic literacy. But please do yourself a favor. Study aura reading first.

It will improve the quality of the healing you do by about 500%.

You only get one chance —  just one chance — to cut any cord of attachment. At least with the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. That healing that you facilitate will be permanent.

When you have experienced the power of cutting cords of attachment done with skill, you know very clearly how the power of that aura-level healing can be immense.

Well, which do you really want, while developing skills?

• Doing a mediocre job, although you still get some benefit
  • OR doing a powerful job.

A powerful job is what you deserve, and what you can do.

Of course you can be brilliant at aura reading. Don’t doubt that for a second.

If you have any interest in taking one of my workshops for Cutting Cords of Attachment, or you’re learning how-to’s from one of my books, I urge you to take the Aura Reading Workshop Level 1. Or the equivalent.

Not for protection. For excellence.

AJ says:

I for one can attest to all of these points—especially point #3.

When I did a “Day of Mentoring” with Rose, we researched photos of some of my favorite celebrities, including those who (with Stage 1 Energetic Literacy) seemed to be really interesting and a lovely person.

Although once I researched one Chakra Databank at a time, substance abuse was something that was highly noticeable. What I loved about this is that Rose was also researching with me and it made me feel so special that my findings were spot on with hers!

Zelda says:

Love the reminder of this post, Rose, of the value of aura reading.

I could write a book about the ways it’s helped me! And I still haven’t even developed my own skills yet as much as I’d like to.

Zelda says:

I’ve mentioned elsewhere at the blog various ways aura reading has been a lifesaver for me as I’ve developed self-authority and a general sense of clarity about life and how people operate.

Maybe other Blog Buddies can relate to that feeling of moving out of the realm of being an unskilled empath and moving into developing self authority, yet not really being clear about what that is.

Zelda says:

My circuits had been so muddied with STUFF from earlier years that it was hard for me to discern what was going on in various situations.

Because I’d been scapegoated a lot when growing up, if there was discomfort in a relationship, I figured it was my fault.

Geez! Aura reading and healing sure helped me get over that.

Zelda says:

I know I’ve saved many thousands of dollars and a lot of headaches just by researching the professionals on my team: doctors, lawyer, accountant, etc.

Zelda says:

I see now how many people believe that they have to just take what they can get.

Or they have odd ways of selecting those very important people.

Zelda says:

Aura reading has also helped me immensely in getting over the naivete and idealism that tripped me up again and again in years past.

I used to get fooled by the facades people throw out.

Zelda says:

I had a hard time believing how insensitive and downright cruel people could be.

So I’d get tripped up, hurt, waste time, blame myself, etc.

Now, if I feel twitchiness in a relationship, I can use aura reading to get to the bottom of it and quit blaming myself for it all.

Zelda says:

Aura reading has also helped me move beyond the lure of “conventional wisdom” in its many forms.

Aura reading slices through that and other concepts floating around collective consciousness that are so easy to buy into. Such as the one-size-fits-all perfect diet. Or perfect approach to anything, really.

Zelda says:

Aura reading also helps me catch up with myself in terms of how I’m growing.

For instance, in a recent session, I learned that a supplement I’d been prescribed that had helped me so much was now doing the exact opposite!

Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on testing and office visits, I learned that I just don’t need it, I quit taking it and notice a huge difference.

Zelda says:

In this way, doing aura reading helps with “system upgrades,” to use a computer analogy.

For instance, as fond as I might be of my massage therapist of several years, aura reading shows I’ve definitely outgrown her and she’s slipping into spiritual addiction.

I can trust this information and move on.

What an amazing tool it’s been!

An anonymous and curious aura seer says:

Such very practical uses of aura reading! Thanks for your insight, Rose.

I was just curious, what did you mean when you said “You only get one chance — just one chance — to cut any cord of attachment.”? Does that mean, if you don’t do it properly the first time, you won’t ever have the chance to cut that specific cord ever again?

If anything, that would be all the more reason to learn aura reading before attempting to cut any cord!

Lilian says:

I used to get fooled by the facades people throw out.

Yeah, that’s a big one! In job interview situations you have about half an hour to decide whether you can trust that the people will be OK to work with.

Thanks for ALL these comments, everyone.

To “An anonymous and curious aura seer,” responding to your question in Comment #12:

If you use the method of 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® it will be done “properly.”

You will never have a cord of attachment to that person again.

However, cutting a cord of attachment is a healing art form.

It’s like learning how to play the Bach Double Concerto on your trusty violin, First Violin part. Playing all the notes could be called “Playing it properly.”

But wouldn’t you rather hear that music played BEAUTIFULLY?

Techiques of energy spirituality can be done so-so or they can bring you spectacular results.

The more you know about cutting cords of attachment, you will appreciate that it can be a really big healing.

This isn’t like cleaning the windows. This is upgrading your consciousness, helping you to grow emotionally and spiritually.

Make sense to you?

An anonymous and curious aura seer says:

Ah yes, you have indeed made sense to me. Thank you Rose!

Practicing any art form, aura healing and not, in it’s most beautiful form would be optimal in any case for the benefit of the practitioner and whom/ what the healing/ art is being applied to. With regards to the healing and permanent removal of cords of attachment, “the method in 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®” is akin to what is most beautifully “played.”

David B says:

For me, one example that recently came up is in buying a condo. Circumstances brought me a realtor “upgrade”, I was able to check the building and the place & I brought a friend along to confirm same.

Kind of the high end version of checking the vegetables when I shop. 😉

Great, clear post Rose. I have benefited from aura reading in all of these ways, and more: for example diet aura research and name research.

KYLIE, good points. Thank you.

Everyone who has commented here has helped to clean up the reputation of what it means to read auras.

It isn’t just some fancy hobby for otherworldly people. Aura reading helps you in this world!

Valerie says:

I have also found aura reading to be extremely helpful in gaining clarity about my relationships. It has helped me to understand a person’s motive in saying or doing something, and their underlying feelings toward me.

Most of all, it has helped me to understand that the things people say or do regarding me often have nothing to do with me.

VALERIE, this is a really great insight.

This can definitely be a do-it yourself project for aura reading skills, once you can easily research chakra databanks and do it from people into photos.

In this era of selfies, find (or take) a photo of you and the person in that relationship.

Easier to do aura reading if the two of you are not physically touching, BTW.

Then go in and research chakra databanks like the Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity and the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power in Relationships.

VALERIE, it’s so common for folks who lack full energetic literacy to make generalizations about an entire chakra, like “Joe’s Heart Chakra is open” or “Joe’s Heart Chakra is closed.”

Maybe that degree of energetic literacy will suffice for giving Reiki or doing some other forms of energy medicine, helping the body-mind-spirit system to be fixed like a machine being repaird.

By contrast, with Stage Three Energetic Literacy, you can research any of the 50 chakra databanks.

With Joe, for instance, you might research his:

* Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional RECEIVING

* Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional GIVING

and separately go ahead and research the same two chakra databanks on yourself, using that very same photo.

So much quality info is available about what is happening with any person at a subconscious level, in a particular context.

Chakra databanks are easy to research with your aura reading skills.

What could be more practical for helping you to gain clarity about a relationship?

Today I got off the phone with GLADYS, a wonderful client who requested Thrill Your Soul Aura Reading Research.

She had me research different career options. Wow, was that a big deal for her.

Talk about clarity, VALERIE, GLADYS was stuck in some ways that were really, really bad for making money. Now she understands better about her particular choices.

Aura reading helps her avoid being the guinea pig in her own experiment, randomly doing things just to see what happens.

Making choices about career would be confusing enough, even if we weren’t lied to.

Just yesterday a friend told me something she was excited about. Tell me how long it takes you to appreciate what is wrong, terribly wrong with this:

Bestselling writer James Patterson is now teaching a course on “How to Write a Bestselling Book.”

Ooh, such a bargain, too. As it’s only $99.

Look, Blog-Buddies, what is seriously wrong with the premise of this course?

Isabella C. says:

Well… no offense to James Patterson or anyone who wants to take this course, but I find it disgusting to reduce the teaching of a highly developed art form to “how to write just like James Patterson.”

Which is what this course description sounds like.

How hollow, shallow, and boring.

Isabella C. says:

There could be great content in the course. Great wisdom about writing.

But from the description, it sounds more like a marketing course, pretending to be a course about creativity and writing.

Isabella C. says:

Marketing is important for writers. But say what it is.

Don’t mix up the heart and soul of the creative process with what is done to promote the work afterwards.

Reducing an ART FORM to what is marketable is really low, in my opinion.

Isabella C. says:

Courses like this flood the market with bullshit, people with no talent or sense of the sacred trying to take a shortcut to make a buck.

And it makes it harder for real writers to get any traction.

Isabella C. says:

Marketing has become a really twisted game in society these days.

For many there is nothing sacred, nothing that is not worth selling for attention or money.

Including deeply personal art forms.

Including SELF. (Think Caitlin Jenner.)

Isabella C. says:

Also there is the plain logic here.

Let’s ALL be bestsellers!

Basic math.

Isabella C. says:

This is even clearer than what you’ve pointed out before about fame, Rose.

So many people want fame yet there are a limited number of spots.

In the fame game the pool has expanded somewhat to accommodate this craving. But it can’t go on forever and it will be interesting to see the consequences.

Isabella C. says:

In terms of bestsellers, it much harder to just expand the pool. There can only be one number one at a time, right?

Well… sort of.

Now there are so many different bestseller lists.

Their calculation is highly dubious in many cases.

And they can change minute by minute instead of once a week.

Isabella C. says:

What will happen to the value of fame, celebrity, being a bestseller, when so many people have it?

Well now, for me, optimism dawns!

The value will go way, way, down. Like the value of the dollar if you flood the market with cash.

Isabella C. says:

The sacredness of art forms is safe in the hearts of those who care about them.

For writers who hold that in their heart, it can’t be touched by disgustingness like manipulating bestseller lists and online formulas for how to write a bestseller.

Isabella C. says:

In a way I think things like that course by James Patterson are a protection for the art form, as it evolves and hearts beat ever stronger around things they care about.

The same can be said for “Extreme Spiritual Addiction.” How much stronger has it made the heart and soul of humanity?

Isabella C. says:

I know I am stronger by a factor of at least a few hundred. Because I choose to avoid spiritual addiction.

And you all are too, however much you have dealt with that challenge. You have served humanity through service to self.

Isabelle says:

Thank you Rose and everyone for explaining all of this! Now I understand more about aura reading. 🙂 🙂

Duncan Lance says:

Wow, I did not realize that there were so many benefits to learning to read auras. However, I have to admit that I am surprised at some of these benefits such as being able to spot liars.

That could be incredibly handy in different situations, so it is cool to see that reading auras can help with that kind of thing.