Clearing Confusions about Drug Highs, Energy Healing, and Empath ANYTHING

How reliable is the energy healing of a stoner?

How reliable is the energy healing of a stoner?

Today at the Empath Empowerment Skills Group, RACHELLE asked a really provocative question:

“Has anyone had any experience or heard of xtacy opening up the Heart Chakra and revealing empathic gifts?”

Her question is relevant to anyone interested in deeper perception, energy healing, and drugs. Not just those of us who are empaths.

Here’s my perspective, based in energetic literacy — reading auras with clarity, and in detail. Feel free to share your responses below. And if you find today’s article helpful, please share it with people you know who might be interested.

So many beautiful spiritual seekers are getting themselves confused. That doesn’t have to be.

Let’s clean up some really major confusions that can lead to far worse problems over time….

What does it mean, energetically, to get high on a drug like “Ecstasy”?

For all people living on earth there are three vibrational frequencies. Each one corresponds to something about one’s psychological makeup:

• Human vibrational frequencies = The conscious mind
  • Astral vibrational frequencies = The subconscious mind
  • Divine vibrational frequencies = The Higher Self

Say that JOE gets high on Ecstasy. His consciousness moves to an astral level because of how his body chemically responds to the drug.

As the drug’s name promises, JOE might feel just great while he’s high. Instead of having consciousness positioned at human vibrational frequencies, he is floating around in the astral. Feeling so free. And as though every tiny thought or feeling or sensation is so very truly meaningful.

Only from a human perspective, when not high, this is nonsense.

JOE’s far-out subjective experiences are druggy. They will not be useful for dealing with human reality. Any “meaningful” insights are just as likely to be distorted ideas that are crazy-talk… from a rational human perspective. And the best goodies of this world do go to those who are sane and well positioned in human reality.

Although I haven’t yet done any blog posts about people under the influence of the “Hug Drug” — and whatever else “Ecstasy” is called on the street — I have done blog posts about other substances. I’ll save that list of links for the end of this post.

Energetic literacy reveals plenty about what happens when somebody takes drugs

Long story short: There is a price to be paid for every high.

Astral-level debris, STUFF, is deposited in the person’s aura.

True, our motto in Rosetree Energy Spirituality is “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.” Still, even with those skills, it can take many sessions to move out what can be so casually and blithely deposited in a person’s mind-body-spirit system.

Since I have helped clients to un-wreck themselves, I have skin in this game. I have a real passion for alerting you’all to some of the crazy-talk ideas that people get when stoned.

Noticing things about auras and chakras while high on drugs?

Sure that happens. It happens because most of the aura reading done with any degree of skill will be about the astral-level components of a person’s energy field.

(With full energetic literacy, it is also possible to read Divine-level gifts of the soul. But this is usually just a small part of a session that would be done by experts in this field.)

What else is astral, besides most aura reading? Randomly experiencing somebody’s aura can happen totally easily while high.

Remember, high on drugs = positioning of consciousness in the astral.

For instance, JOE’s awareness will be positioned that way whenever he is in a drugged-out state. Of course he can notice auras… in a confused and random fashion.

Oh how seductive those experiences can be, with their great visuals and the ring of majesty! The Romance of the Astral at its most addictive and delusional while somebody is stoned. Not exactly surprising!

So what? That sure isn’t reliable, sane, skilled aura reading. Which can deliver loads of practical benefits. And which needs to be based in a the conscious waking state.

Otherwise it isn’t really aura reading but aura drifting. And it won’t be either accurate or especially helpful.

Or maybe the rest of the time, either.

Because, sadly, when somebody is under the influence of substances that distort thinking, the result is well documented to be what — in the words of Alcoholics Anonymous — is called “Stinking Thinking.”

All those flashy ideas about chakras opening up or whatever? That’s part of a high. An illusion.

It’s sad enough when somebody like JOE is going through this sort of experiment and junks up his human system. What would be sadder? If any sane adult believed his ramblings.

Consider yourself warned. Just. Don’t.

What about noticing beautiful energy healings related to being high?

More illusions! Yowza, I’ve written elsewhere at this blog that it’s a real tipoff about lack of skill when somebody refers vaguely to “energy healings.”

What are the skills being used by the person who supposedly watches energy healing unfold?

• Is this Pranic Healing or Eden Energy Medicine? (Which no smart person would ever attempt to do while stoned.)
  • Maybe it is the ineffable glow of JOE’s own specialness, activated while he is at the peak of his high. (Yeah, right!)
  • Or is JOE merely watching his fellow stoner’s aura shift around?
  • Maybe viewing the random energy dynamics between people with a drug-induced overlay that what is happening now must be really, really cosmic. 😉

For sure, any drug-induced perception of energy healing comes closest to Stage One Energetic Literacy. If this aura reading were done when sober. And Stage One is just the beginner’s stage. Although sweet, it’s not reliable. Even if the not-yet-skilled aura reader is way proud of what’s “coming through” him.

As for healing, true healing, worth the name? It sure isn’t.

Spaced-out JOE, tripping around in the astral, can call his perceptions whatever he likes.

Personally, as someone who facilitates permanent aura healing and transformation, and trains other professionals — I hate to think about this sort of stinking thinking being believed. It would give the real deal a bad name.

Fortunately, not too many responsible adults would give credit to this idea.

Finally, what about the idea of “activating” an empath’s abilities?

Ack, such confusion! Confusion-delusion induced by hanging out in the astral and then drawing random connections from random perceptions!

Of course, a person doesn’t have to be high on drugs. A person also could be high on a spiritual addiction. Then jump to wacky conclusions.

No skills, folks. No clarity of waking state consciousness, either. Just loads of righteousness-flavored self-authority. Sigh!

What if you ask that person, “What do you think an empath is, anyway?” You are likely to hear vague cliches that are, oh-so-very inaccurate.

I’m very glad to be hosting the Empath Empowerment® Skills Group on Facebook to help bring the perspective of an experienced Empath Coach, bringing to this educational venture my decades as a professional aura reader as well.

Trust me….

Empath gifts are not “activated.” Either a person has them or not. For life.

Based on my experience helping clients, it is way easy for somebody with background in this field to research ANYBODY’s aura for empath gifts.

They are for life.

For some pregnant women who were my clients, I have read the presence or absence of specific empath gifts for the child while in utero. And sometimes I have done this for women who were carrying twins.

Every empath gift is for life. It’s that simple.

“Activation” belongs to the other illusory astrally experience of somebody hanging out in the astral. That’s all.

Feel free to share your questions or comments below. Just don’t type them in while high on a drug. 😉

And thanks so much, Blog-Buddies, for spreading the word. If today’s article makes sense to you, share it with people who are curious about empath gifts, aura reading, authentic aura healing, and all the rest. Sharing information from an expert in these areas can be such a powerful way to help your friends.

P.S. About the wonders of a drug high — from the perspective of energetic literacy

Here are some of the articles you can find here on this important topic.

1. Three Years Pot Free, a guest post by Anonymous
  2. More about Energy Spirituality rehab from marijuana
  3. How much does Rosetree Energy Spirituality cost, compared to weed?
  4. Aura Reading Mysterious Morgan Freeman, Long-Term Pot Lover

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

As an empath and once habitual ecstasy taker, (took it regularly for about 15 years), can confirm that by the time I had a session with Rose I had a big case of spiritual addiction and a whole host of health problems relating to its use.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

I wasn’t very connect to my human life at all.

It’s hard to get stuff done when you are dealing with a comedown.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

After I stopped taking it, I went to a party where my friends were taking it.

At my next session with Rose she saw that I had managed to get all sorts of astral gunk in my aura just from being an unskilled empath in the presence of people taking it.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

I also wasn’t using any of the techniques in Rose’s book the Power of Command at the time either.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

While I had a great time partying for many years, I don’t think I was really happy.

I definitely struggled with depression.

Being a skilled empath definitely feels better than my previous life.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

Happy to answer any further questions if anyone has them.

Rose, if you ever need photos for research I’d be happy to send you some from that time.

Thanks, REGULAR BLOG BUDDY GONE ANON.

Your offer to answer questions is appreciated, and I’ll lead off.

Can you describe what that sort of high was like for you? And would you describe how you related to people after the comedown?

BTW, I will only research the photo of someone under the influence of a drug if that photograph can be published here at the blog. And there would go your reputation now, you know? To research someone who takes a drug, I need the photo online of a public figure who has outed himself or herself, like my aura reading of Morgan Freeman, the proud pothead.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

Ok, so the high is different to a marijuana high.

I don’t like pot, I would feel spaced out, disconnected and uncomfortable on it.

On ecstasy, I felt very loving, connected.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

Everybody and everything looked beautiful to me. I wanted to reach out and touch and hug people, even complete strangers.

But most of all I wanted to dance.

There’s a huge time distortion element so several hours of dancing feels like about 30 minutes.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

It also completely changes your face temporarily, so looking in a mirror is a very odd experience.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

The next day I would still feel sociable, although lacking in energy, but I would usually make an effort to meet up with the same people the following day.

The worst part would be a few days later where you feel absolutely dreadful.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

You are tired, have no energy, you feel miserable, you can’t be bothered with life.

Over time, the high got less and less, and the comedown got longer and longer sometimes lasting a couple of weeks.

In the end it wasn’t worth it.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

I think it does affect your relationships with people.

I got closer to people living the same lifestyle.

At work I had to hide what I was really doing at weekends so I pretended to be a very quiet, unsociable person so I didn’t let slip what I was really up to.

Not very good at an aura level I’m sure, pretending to be someone different.

Again, thank you so much for sharing, REGULAR BLOG BUDDY GONE ANON.

As a face reader and aura reader, I’m tempted to shed some light on your Comment #10. But first, did you ever come up with any explanation why the drug “Ecstasy” would change how your face looked so completely?

As you shared with us here, you did experiment with pot, too. Even if you didn’t much like it. Well, did you find that face-changing thing happened when stoned on weed?

And did faces of your stoner friends also look completely changed, while they were joining you on the Ecstacy-favored high?

Devon says:

“If you should have a friend like JOE who, unfortunately, is into drugs for now, don’t trust a word he says about his experiences while high.

Or maybe the rest of the time, either.”

I apply this philosophy not just to drug users but spiritual addicts and unskilled empaths as well.

I have had unskilled empaths randomly tell me things about myself that I did not think were accurate. They were most likely projecting themselves onto me.

DEVON, that is so true.

I do invite you to start participating in the Empath Empowerment Skills Group, adding your clarity and your common sense.

Now I know this is an open group on Facebook. (I have chosen this rather than the so-called “Closed group” structure for many reasons. One of which is that I don’t believe that privacy is really protected that way.)

If any of you Blog-Buddies would like to be active at this empath’s group on FB, and you’re concerned about privacy, feel free to email me for a workaround. Email to me at rose@rose-rosetree.com.

Regular Blog Buddy gone anon says:

Sorry don’t remember looking in a mirror while stoned. It was a very long time ago.

Until I read your blog, I assumed the face changes were simply due to muscular changes from the drug. Also, your pupils dilate letting in a lot more light so things seem brighter, and more defined.

At the time, you can see people’s faces are different, but everyone looks great to you. Afterwards when you look at photos people look different from normal and not as beautiful. (Slight understatement there)!

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

This is fascinating information, thank you, Rose.

David B says:

In my long history talking to people about their path, it has become very clear that a history of drug use was a major impediment to future spiritual progress. The crud and experiential distortion had to be cleared first.

I do know one person who had a major opening during a trip. But it took them 10 years for it to become clear. By contrast, I know several people who’s lives were destroyed by a bad trip.

David B says:

I know several people who have had a powerful experience and are dedicated to getting it back, mistakenly thinking this is what enlightenment is. Much worse if that experience was drug induced and thus distorted. Enlightenment is not an experience. It is a change in being that may or may not come with experiences.

It has become fashionable to go on “shaman” lead drug trips for “spiritual development” lately. That is SUCH a BAD idea. While some cultures have used such practices historically, this was in a very specific context that is not being honoured.

David B says:

It can also be noted that some of those “traditions” have rather lost their way in recent generations. It is now quite common for the wandering sadhus of India to be pot-addicted, for example. Given they have given up everything for spiritual development, it’s sad to see how so many have lost their way.

So many insightful comments today, DAVID. I especially appreciate the wisdom you have shared at this thread.

It is so easy for the stoned to lead the stoned (like the blind leading the blind).

I hope that every blog reader with a friend who romanticizes drug taking will consider sending a link. Especially if that friend has expressed some doubts about the lifestyle.

Pushing people isn’t an act of friendship, but sometimes it can be helpful to share a point of view….