Aura Reading Soulful Sam Smith

Sam Smith, ready for his aura reading

Sam Smith, ready for his aura reading

Here’s a lighthearted treat, some aura reading courtesy of one of the great nominations at our last contest, What Could Possibly Make This Person Tick?

Blog-Buddy SANDRA HAERING nominated Sam Smith because “He sings like an angel, and he seems like such an innocent, sweet person.”

She mentioned being particularly impressed with how he responded when Tom Petty’s people approached his people about the similarity between Smith’s hit “Stay with Me” and Tom Petty’s song “I Won’t Back Down.”

Smith acknowledged that they sound very similar, and even though the similarity was accidental, he now gives Petty credit for writing the track.

That does sound gorgeous, doesn’t it, Blog-Buddies? One of my favorite phrases is “My sacred honor.”

And it sounds, from the surface of life, as though Sam Smith really gets that.

Let’s find out what his aura reveals. 🙂

What if you would like to do energetic literacy research on your own? Scroll down to the end of today’s article for nuts and bolts.

I’d recommend you do that before reading my aura research, so you won’t be influenced by it. Your perceptions are equally important for learning about the multi-faceted diamond that is ANY human soul.

Aura Reading the Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

Of course, this chakra databank isn’t about how much money Sam Smith has at this time in his career. More, this bit of energetic literacy can illuminate how he relates to that very human activity for a householder, making money.

90 miles. At this time in his life, Sam Smith has the golden touch.

He’s so grateful for his success. Not surprised, by this stage in his career. Just warmly, lovingly grateful.

Aura Reading the Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal at Work

Just how much oomph does Sam Smith pack into every tuneful note? Fills the room plus several miles.

Sam Smith transforms the audience, shakes everybody up… in the sweetest possible way… helping listeners to feel accepted and loved, good about themselves, downright delicious as human beings.

His personal ego isn’t involved, either; apparently Sam Smith is used to having this effect on people when he sings.

He knows how to get out of the way, then allow the gift to keep giving.

SANDRA, I’m beginning to appreciate what you mean by “Sings like an angel.”

Aura Reading the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

90 miles. Sam Smith is a profoundly authentic person with solid, down-home  values about being a good person.

This is part of the message of his auric modeling.

That huge, don’t-think-twice, form of integrity is such an inspiration.

Of course, this fits in perfectly with Sam Smith’s above-mentioned, very unusual behavior around crediting Tom Petty for a song.

Aura Reading the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional GIVING at Work

Reading chakra databanks rather than generalizing about an entire chakra — a simple sentence or two can’t do justice to the value of it. Today, celebrating that, I’ll read two different Heart Chakra Databanks for our energetic literacy show-and-tell.

Just remember, Blog-Buddies, you can definitely learn Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Then you can read chakra databanks whenever you wish.

Fills the room. Intensely soulful. Also intensely spiritual.

Transformational help for his audience just pours out, in emotional form.

Aura Reading the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional RECEIVING at Work

14 feet. Smaller and also slimmer than any of the other chakra databanks I’ve been reading today on Sam Smith.

Receiving acknowledgement, emotionally, has been far more difficult for Sam Smith than giving to his audience. Handling the intensity, the magnitude of his fans’ response to him — it feels quite healthy to me, how Sam Smith lets in just a little but not too much.

Really, Blog-Buddies, if YOU were in his position what would be healthy for YOU when receiving the mega-maxi-magnitude of stardom? How much receiving emotionally? And on what basis?

Aura Reading the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Out to the sun. Just glorious.

This is a totally no-frills, strong connection. The Divine as “I am” being the usual witness when Sam Smith sings.

For him, by this time in his life, singing is a sacred ritual that warms up bliss.

Aura Reading the High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing His Soul)

Identical with the last chakra databank, except that this one has a more human quality. The man, in his funny, human, animal body, offers up his life through his voice.

Nuts and bolts about today’s aura reading

Which photograph am I using as a basis for today’s aura reading.

What if you want to read Sam Smith’s aura on your own?

• Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to join me by doing your own aura reading, using the same photos used here.
  • I’d recommend the “Reading Auras from Photos” technique in Read People Deeper (Start on Page 35 with the paperback. Incidentally I’m working to have the eBook available soon.)
  • Or substitute a Skilled Empath Merge, using the “Magic Picture” technique in Become the Most Important Person in the Room (Start on Page 201, if you’re reading the paperback rather than the eBook).
  • Many of my students who want to use their lifelong talent for reading auras prefer to start with the 100+ techniques in my how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.

One way or another, it’s fascinating to use energetic literacy skills to learn about this so-inspiring singer, Sam Smith.

The photograph at the top of today’s article is not the one that I used for the aura reading. Still, it’s sweet. And I’m glad that it was available to show as an authorized picture:

By marcen27 from Glasgow, UK Uploaded by C.Jonel (Sam Smith 2) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

This photo comes courtesy of Wikimedia Commons. In no way is it implied that the photographer or the subject endorses either me or this use of the image.

Does that phrase, “Sacred Honor,” have meaning for you, too.

It’s found in the final paragraph of the Declaration of Independence:

“And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”

Ha, so I found a YouTube video of his performing the rather sad and supplicating and sweet “Stay With Me.”

He is such a tenor, nearly a counter-tenor! Lovely singer!

My favorite part was a bit of follow-up aura reading on those last two chakra databanks in today’s article.

Despite the very congruent acting job he presented on the surface, there are the glowey, joyful, graced chakra databank, perfumed with joy.

Lara says:

Awww that was wonderful. I am so inspired! Thank you Rose for this reading.

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

Indeed, it is very admirable for a musician to be as comfortable with making money as connecting to the Divine.

Many artists (like healers) suffer from feeling that must always give and not be compensated financially.

Then they might hide quietly and safely in resentment.

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

I’ve given my musician partner sales figures that he should earn in the next year in order for him to meet my expectations. I think he appreciates someone making him hustle a bit more.

I’m actually quite good at selling myself. Researchers and freelancers have similar issues.

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

This one must be close to enlightenment, right Rose?

His music is too calm for me, though.

Close to Enlightenment because his aura does well while performing?

That’s called TALENT, Ms. GIRLFRIEND.

Most of us have one or more activities in life when we simply rock. That’s different from crossing the threshold into a higher state of consciousness.

Glad you asked! Thanks for all your comments here.

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

Just to translate my comment into Rose language:

So the way Rose explains things is that there are three pillars to enlightenment, Love, Light and Power.

And a lot of “seeker” types are full of love and light, but not so much of the power.

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

Power is tricky as it has so many negative connotations in this world.

It’s always good to see enlightened people comfortable with money and success.

It’s really encouraging to see that some politicians are enlightened (eg Hilary Clinton).

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

I’m really hoping that in the next 100 years, our collective consciousness’s idea of what power and success is is redeemed from a sense that corruption must go with it!

B***h A*s Girlfriend says:

Encouraging people to chose personal empowerment can feel like you’re being hard on people.

But the more everyone practises choosing to value themselves, the easier it will all become.

And sometimes people need an assertive girlfriend to give them a push. :-p Horray!

Isabella C. says:

My favorite part of this aura reading is where you describe his Emotional Giving at Work databank as “intensely spiritual.”

Being a spiritual person is big part of my human identity.

But it’s not easy to identify as a spiritual person in society. Not when so many people who call themselves spiritual lack authentic spiritual connection, lack spiritual integrity. When people can cover up the most disgusting of messes with a thin, beguiling veneer of “oh so spiritual.”

Isabella C. says:

Spiritual life in society today is such a confused mess.

Spiritual bedrocks of society have become corrupted and infested. Many, many people lack trust in anything spiritual.

Isabella C. says:

I think this is mostly down to confusion between astral and Divine and the ‘mixing in’ of astral into human. Over-involvement in the astral is devastating to a human life and can happen so easily these days.
    Even with all this mess, the Divine is as pristine as ever.

And human+Divine is a very, very strong combination.

The Divine is easy and untouched by these problems, which is nice to remember.

All so true, ISABELLA C, and eloquently put.

Oh OK, so this is performing specific. I understand. Many performers feel their best while performing. But maybe not the same in normal life.

Sandra says:

Sam Smith is, indeed, as sweet as he appears. And so much more. Now I understand why he moves me so much when he sings.

Thank you, Rose!

Julie says:

I will listen differently now to the song “Stay With Me”. I am glad to have this perspective on the voice behind the song!

Jnana says:

I am highly impressed by the strength of his spiritual connection.

I can be prejudiced no more. I always felt pure classical music would be the territory of the musically inclined connected so strongly to the Divine.This reading has shown me otherwise.

Isabella C. says:

Jnana, glad you shared that comment. How interesting to think of the implications.

I think it is a common thing, to think that God shares your human preferences.

Isabella C. says:

Or, probably even more likely, to assume that God shares some spiritual authority figure’s human preferences.

Isabella C. says:

Isabella C. says:

Rose has used the adjectives “punk” and “wild” to describe some of the most important aspects of how I serve God.

I remembered those words 1. because they make me sound cool (hahaha) and 2. because they’re in ways TRUE and it feels good to be recognized and be yourself with God.

Isabella C. says:

I am not that badass (;)), but I do have a wild streak. And that is part of what puts me in my power.

In alignment with truth and able to move forward, act and be, from that place.

Isabella C. says:

How nice is it to tell someone they have to listen to classical music to serve God?

Or if they’re a musician, they better make that kind of music or it’s unholy?

HARUMPH to anyone who tells you or infers that kind of BS. It’s so the opposite of truth, in my opinion.

Isabella C. says:

Case in point, the moment Enlightenment snapped into place for me, I was yelling out a rock song in my car.

That’s almost as literal as this can get!!

Though, the song is called “Butterfly,” and has these lyrics in the chorus:

“And I’ll carry that load
    Til it’s all gone”

and some other lyrics about karma. And, “I’m a butterfly, I can make my wings.”

Wow, ISABELLA C.

Thanks.

Zelda says:

Hi Isabella C,

Yes, there sure are some stuffy old definitions of expressions of the Divine floating around.

Your comments reminded me of the work of Mama Gena, who runs the School of Womanly Arts.

She’s basically teaching women how to nurture the Divine Feminine. And it sure doesn’t involve only listening to classical music. 🙂