Age of Awakening NEWS

Share Your News of the Age of Awakening

Share Your News of the Age of Awakening

Let awkward names of the past fall away. “Age of Awakening” fits better as a name for this time.

This is an age when personal development can zoom forward at top speed, even bringing millions into Enlightenment. Just as unusual, historically, we are being invited to live in Enlightenment as householders. (Not renunciates.)

For starters, you are invited to comment here with your response to the July issue of “Reading Life Deeper,” where there was a bold article about the Age of Awakening.

Here you are also invited to comment with observations you have about personal awakenings and shifts to collective consciousness. You’re going to be noticing a lot of news like this. Maybe you already have comments to add below.

Regular readers of this blog know that the juice here isn’t just in the main articles but in our comments. Here we have quite a community — curious, smart, respectful, kind, spiritually awake.

In a week, I’ll post a version of the newsletter article that was sent yesterday. Sharing newsletter articles is not something I usually do, but in this case I gave you newsletter subscribers the treat of advance reading. Rather than the usual, an article that would be exclusive for years.

What Does the Age of Awakening Mean to You?

Personally I’m fascinated, thrilled, to participate in this historic time of unprecedented personal growth.

The Age of Awakening also has significance to me spiritually, as a World Server. To my surprise, I’m realizing that the system of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), which has emerged one skill set at a time, is especially effective for this age.

Such as? Teaching aura reading as energetic literacy, rather than traditional “Seeing the colours” of psychic development or “Reading energies” as the basis for energy medicine-style clearings.

RES as a Post-New-Age Set of Skills

In so many ways, RES skills are different from the energy healing modalities that helped humanity move through the Shift into this Aquarian Age. Oops, I mean, Age of Awakening.

RES belongs to this Post-New-Age age. The many skill sets fall into these four categories:

• Energy READING Skills for the Age of Awakening
  • Energy HEALING Skills for the Age of Awakening
  • Empath Empowerment® Skills
  • Enlightement Coaching for the Age of Awakening

Have any of these been especially meaningful for you?

Do you notice a contrast between the RES skill set and other things you may have tried in the past?

Join Me, Celebrating the Age of Awakening

Join me, coming out as a Post-New-Age person.

Let’s celebrate this Age of Awakening and how it is changing collective consciousness on earth.

Sarah says:

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your beautiful article in the newsletter! You ask if we notice a contrast between RES skills and other systems. My short answer is: yes, definitely!

Sarah says:

My slightly longer answer is that I have noticed a big contrast also in the people involved, from workshop-buddies to blog-buddies. In RES fans, I’ve noticed huge variety in other hobbies and careers, and an eagerness to put this skill set to work supporting those hobbies and careers!

In some other systems, I have noticed that many, many of the students come away from workshops intending to make the new system a BIG BIG part of their life, and perhaps career. Rather than supporting their other human activities, the systems seem to replace. In my opinion, this is a HUGE contrast to RES!

Sarah says:

And this is one of the reasons that I can more comfortably recommend RES sessions or skills to my more “normal” (hah!) friends. And why I can easily see this skill set becoming increasingly mainstream as we move into this Age of Awakening. Simple, practical skills for navigating human life. 🙂

Thanks, SARAH, for your leadership yet again.

Off and on today, between sessions, I’ll be adding some of the highlights that I have noticed so far.

I’m so curious about what all you Blog-Buddies have been noticing, and whether it makes it difference for you, considering the idea of being a Post-New-Age person.

Last night some fabulously perceptive comments came onto this blog courtesy of CALL ME SANTA CLAUS.

She was contributing to our thread about Rachel Dolezal.

I invite you to take a look at her Comments 51-56.

The media picked up Rachel Dolezal and dropped her fast.

The significance didn’t seem to go beyond personal scandal. Yet I predict that we will soon find racial identity as the next big topic for growth, compassion, and illusion smashing in collective consciousness.

Not that we’re done with gender identity. The fame of Caitlyn Jenner will keep on making her money for many years to come.

But public opinion has shifted strongly towards acknowledging the rights of LGBTQ persons. More awakening in this Age of Awakening!

By comparison, here comes a subtler concept about what race is, how it is defined, and whether a human being’s personal identification counts for anything.

Gender identity stirs up some of the deepest personal fears one can have about sex, since how many adults are really 100% heterosexual or 100% identified with the gender of the physical body?

Racial identity and identification can likewise stir up huge fears of a more social nature. Fascinating, all this rapid growth of consciousness since the Age of Awakening has begun!

Ha ha!! Have I noticed a difference between RES skill sets, and things I’ve tried in the past? Duh!!! RES skill sets WORK.

There is a reason why I have had monthly sessions of RES healing since 2004. The reason is, it works.

When I first begin sessions of RES healing, I was so skeptical, I didn’t believe in it at all.

But it was hard to ignore the fact that every time I got on the phone with Rose, I felt better just talking to her: sharper, clearer, happier. In the beginning that was why I continued with sessions–because I was deeply depressed and frankly, I needed the lift I knew I would get from that phone call.

That lift would last for a few days after the phone call, giving me the energy to make changes in my life.

Then I would argue with myself about whether the session had really done any good. But gradually it dawned on me that my life was becoming easier, that life long problems were just disappearing, dropping away.

RES healing sessions always brought the focus back to objective reality: what do I want in my life and what am I doing to make it happen? Healing sessions removed all of the emotional baggage in the way of my doing the things I really wanted to do.

Objective results of sessions:

I went from being a live in nanny who wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, to applying and getting into graduate school, and to becoming a young adult librarian (my dream job, although I never would have guessed that back then.)

At every step along the way, RES healing sessions helped me to overcome obstacles.

I’m not sure I even would have applied to graduate school, if I hadn’t done RES research (reading skills) into different careers for myself and schools.

Back then I thought being a librarian (the career I was already in but as a part timer) would be boring.

I thought I’d start fresh in social work or do something radical like become a reiki healer.

I am so thankful that doing RES research with Rose dissuaded me from those options.

What I didn’t understand then is that it is very different being a professional in a field from being an entry-level worker in a field. And that as much as I wanted to be of service to others, I needed a way to be of service that would work for someone with my sensitivity and I needed a career that would financially support me.

There were a lot of things I did not understand about myself when I started working with Rose. I had a lot of misconceptions about myself. I thought I was just like everyone else.

I thought I was a shrinking violet, a follower.

I did not understand that I am a passionate, highly sensitive person with strong empath abilities and leadership skills.

The choices I made back then were influenced by those mistaken cognitions. I was also mired in confusion from being an empath without skills. I spent all day wallowing in other people’s emotions, considering other people’s needs/wants rather than my own.

So, between the three different areas: RES healing, RES reading skills, and empath empowerment skills what happened is that: I got clear on my goals.

I got clear about my skills/abilities/desires/my who-you-be.

I started making changes in the way I lived my life, one change at a time.

I started focusing energy on my objective life and making it better.

And it is better—so much better.

Along the way I became enlightened, an unlooked-for side benefit.

What this means to me is that my default state is happy and fully engaged in my life.

Bad things still happen but they don’t stick to me. My life still has difficulties: but they are difficulties of my choosing, challenges that I am thrilled to be taking on.

If I think back to 2004, I was a person with so much heart who was floundering hopelessly in the world of objective reality.

The kind of New Age healing techniques I tried back then only encouraged the huge imbalance I already had.

Back in 2004, I spent lots of time meditating, playing with crystals, reading spiritual books , and focusing on my internal subjective reality (and other people’s internal subjective realities.) The more I focused on subjective reality, the worse my objective reality became.

The interesting thing: now that I have an objective structure that supports me, a full time career with a salary and benefits my inner subjectivity can now blossom. I am now in a position where I can be creative, and use my sensitivity to help others. I am now in a position where I can influence others, and make changes in the world.

And here I thought all our news items about the Age of Awakening would be about newspaper-type news related to the waking up of individuals and growth in collective consciousness…

Wow, KYLIE. I’m just bowled over by your generosity in sharing all this.

Yet I can’t resist asking a question. You astutely observed “So, between the three different areas: RES healing, RES reading skills, and empath empowerment skills what happened is that…..”

Might you consider describing, from your point of view, how those three different modalities helped you?

I’m especially thinking of the new empaths, who tend to be sooo confused about what it means to be an empath.

When they find my Facebook group for empaths, or just land on this blog, many have the idea that empath skills solve ALL problems.

Even this big enthusiast about Empath Empowerment® — I know that isn’t realistic.

Some of those talented but not-yet-skilled empaths also mix in ideas about healing or reading auras as though it is all one big happy mush.

Different skill sets do different things, whether you are helping yourself or you are a client with someone else helping you.

That’s why I’m thinking that you might help some readers by sharing a bit more about those three very different modalities within RES.

Kira says:

As someone who had an awakening experience in this Age of Awakening (in early 2013), I am still finding new aspects to appreciate.

Right now, emotional stability is an important one.

Kira says:

There was a large portion of my life during which I varied between mild and severe depression.

I did have times when I could cope reasonably well with “slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,” but I had just as many when even a Nerf ball of outrageous fortune felt like a potentially mortal wound.

But since my awakening experience, I have felt like I could potentially handle anything.

Kira says:

And I am, perhaps unfortunately, getting the chance to test that now;

I recently found out I have breast cancer. I cried a few tears when I first found out, but since then, it’s been all about what do I do to get rid of it.

There have been very few times in my life when I have shifted so quickly into practical mode.

Kira says:

Even before awakening, I had the suspicion that I had this capability within me, but I have found myself oddly exhilarated to see it in action.

In some ways, this feels like starting an adventure, even though it’s not at all of my (conscious) choosing.

Kira says:

I can see the choices I have in how I think about this.

I can choose to see all the down sides–this is a fast-growing cancer; I’m going to lose my hair (and I love long hair); I will likely lose at least one breast; I could die.

Kira says:

Or I can choose to see the up sides–fast-growing cancers respond better to chemo; I’m going to lose my hair anyway, so I’m free to experiment for a couple of weeks, and then I can have whatever hair I want in the form of wigs; doing chemo first might allow for a lumpectomy rather than a mastectomy; and my chance of survival is high.

Kira says:

I have those choices at least partly because there’s not STUFF blocking some of them.

And that’s where RES comes in.

My awakening experience completely overshadows my results from my couple of sessions with Rose and from the techniques I’ve learned from her books so far, but just because I don’t have anything big and flashy to report doesn’t mean that RES hasn’t helped me.

Kira says:

Even if I was part way to figuring out how to turn empath gifts off on my own (as seems to be the case), I wasn’t doing anything in a systematic way, and I wasn’t aware of what I was doing or why; Rose’s empath books made it all come together.

And even though Become the Most Important Person in the Room didn’t feel like it changed anything on the surface for me, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that my awakening experience happened around the time I was working my way thru it.

Kira says:

(And the sessions were undramatic for me, but I can tell they helped as well.)

So I guess the bottom line is that I feel able to handle anything with the relative lack of STUFF in the way. And RES heals STUFF.

Wow, KIRA. I already know about that cancer challenge. Here I affirm how I am rooting for you.

Your comments here are so insightful. Generous you, to share like this. Thank you.

Hi Kira, I’m rooting for you too. I’m glad you encountered RES before this came up–it makes all the difference. Feeling able to handle anything is half the battle. It’s amazing how much of any challenge is the dread, the fear, the emotional responses that one brings to it.

Thanks, Rose and Kylie.

Kira says:

One of the major features of my awakening experience was feeling love for everything and everyone. But one of my long-standing problems has been the opposite: not being able to feel the love others have for me, despite knowing that they care.

I can feel it now.

Zelda says:

I appreciate your comments, Kira. Sorry to hear about your cancer challenge.

I can definitely relate to the plunge into practicality and the adventure of finding that strength that seemed to have been buried. I had that experience with the health challenge with my heart I’ve written about at the blog.

Zelda says:

RES is a fabulous tool in the support of health challenges in many ways. The research Rose did on doctors, body work, food, medication, supplements, and work decisions were a crucial part of my recovery.

I’m sure that it all has helped me maintain the good health I was able to experience with a condition that can be tricky and frequently return. It hasn’t come back.

Wishing you all the best!

Thank you, Zelda.

Kira says:

Zelda’s comment 34 reminds me: Rose, is it possible to do sessions with you while undergoing chemotherapy, or would I need to wait until it is over?

If you feel okay about it and are feeling relatively normal, yes, you can schedule, KIRA.

Would be glad to help.

Kira says:

Thanks! I was planning (before the diagnosis) to schedule after my vacation in early August (which I will probably still get to go to, yay!), but I will be having chemo for 6 months, so I was hoping I wouldn’t have to wait that long.

Okay, here is some of the news that I originally had in mind when beginning this thread of Age of Awakening News.

Fresh from today’s Washington Post, neurodiversity activist Alanna Whitney is working to change the public perception of people with autism.Autism is not a choice, except for being a choice that was made before incarnating.

Autistic persons, like empaths, are groups of people who bring something valuable to life on earth.

Acknowledging people for who they really are, and helping them to use their full potential, is very Age of Awakening.

Kira says:

I didn’t get all the way thru the article you linked, Rose, but I did find what I read interesting.

It makes obvious sense to me that autistic adults who can speak for themselves should be able to have pride in who they are. I have an acquaintance who wrote a very moving post about what it’s like for her to have Asperger’s; she was writing for people to understand her quirks, not to say she was impaired, and she had all kinds of great descriptions of how she is not impaired.

Kira says:

I felt for the woman in this article who talked about having 3 autistic daughters, all of whom are unable to care for themselves, and that’s a case where pride in autism doesn’t make obvious sense.

But I wonder if those who can’t care for or speak for themselves are just waiting for us to figure them out enough to build a communication bridge. I read an article a while back (but don’t remember where, so can’t link to it) about a girl who was unresponsive but eventually was taught how to one-finger type on a computer, and she was suddenly able to communicate. So it’s not as if no one is in there!

Kira says:

Okay, so I still don’t know which article I read; doing a search on “autistic girl learns to type” turned up *a lot* of articles. But it also turned up her website, which is in her own words, here:

Age of Awakening News from the American food scene…

To me, part of our awakening in collective consciousness includes letting go of old illusions and myths. So I just loved this story from the Food Section of The Washington Post, “Why everyone should stop calling immigrant food ‘ethnic’.”

Reporter Lavanya Ramanathan wrote:

“Immigrants’ identities are deeply tied to the foods we bring with us. When we hear our cuisine described as exotic, hodgepodge, greasy or cheap, you might as well be remarking disdainfully about our clothes or skin color.”

Here is the article online.

Sarah says:

I found this article by a preschool teacher yesterday and immediately thought of this thread.

The particular subject has mostly to do with love and marriage, but the way this woman is challenging these kids and encouraging them to think for themselves goes so much deeper than that!

Sarah says:

I’m especially fond of the way the teacher separates the different parts of what’s happening: teasing other children is different from voicing a dissenting opinion, disagreeing is not the same as disliking each other, etc.

What lucky kids to be exposed to this so early.

Kira says:

Commenting here because my cancer announcement was here.

If any of you are interested in following along with my cancer adventure, I have set up a CaringBridge site. It requires a login, but that is primarily to prevent spam. Here is the link:

If, for some reason, that link doesn’t work, you can find me by searching for “Kira Heston” on CaringBridge’s site.

Kira says:

Oh, and please don’t feel any pressure to go to my site! I just thought some of you might be interested.

Thank you for sharing this, KIRA.

Rose Rosetree says:

Using our new vibrational freedom well — that’s the prizewinning question in the world now. By April 2017, enough people have adjusted badly to rock this world, politically, socially.

By now I’ve published The New Strong, and yesterday I finished the second live “New Strong Workshop.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Much of the weekend workshop content was different, updating students on new strategies in my Program for Easy Vibrational Balance.

And then, today, at breakfast I’m reading a newspaper account of Saturday’s March for Science.

Rose Rosetree says:

Imagine, 600 demonstrations!

Countering denial of climate change and fear of vaccinations; especially protesting Trump’s proposed deep budget cuts from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

As if we Americans would ever live to see such a day!

Rose Rosetree says:

And here’s the great New Strong realism in a quote from star speaker at the rally, Bill Nye, the famed “Science Guy” from PBS.

He said, “Somewhere along the way, there has developed this idea that if you believe something hard enough, it’s as true as things discovered through the process of science. And I will say that’s objectively wrong.”