“Enlightenment will break my world right open.”
That’s what I thought long ago. Might you have some equally fantastic ideas in mind?
If you have been seeking spiritual self-realization, or Enlightenment, you probably do.
I can’t speak to your unique version. Because each person’s ideals are different.
However I can tell you this: Whenever you do cross over the threshold into Enlightenment, it will be the perfect experience for you. Although probably quite different from what you were expecting.
Just as your life up until this very day… has been perfect preparation. Even a necessary part of your journey! In retrospect, many things you thought were obstacles were really gifts for your spiritual evolution.
Today’s article is meant to strip away a few illusions. Ironic, I know: Might expectations about *** Being Enlightened *** be part of your personal bunch of illusions?
My Old Bunch O’ Illusions about Enlightenment
- Human life has always seemed kind of dumb to me. In Enlightenment, I will have an insider’s kind of experience.
- No longer will I be trapped in the stupidity of this place.
- Because of my improved connection to God, all problems will disappear.
- I will be happy and blissful all the time, not a moment of suffering.
- Never will I feel the lesser emotions, like sadness, fear, or anger.
- My radiance will be obvious to all, and especially to other spiritual seekers.
- There has always been a sacred alternate reality, deep within life on earth. In Enlightenment, that is where I will live all the time.
Can You Appreciate that Every Bit of This is a Fantasy?
If not, ask your questions below. That’s one purpose of our COMMENT boxes.
Incidentally, What Can Break Your World Wide Open?
That is why my book about how to do Skilled Empath Merge contains a Dedication.
And that Dedication contains a poem.
And that poem ends:
“For our world, like you [the reader], is ready to break wide open, and show forth the full joy of God.”
Note: Your world breaks open in a safe way. That’s because you have prepared by first becoming a skilled empath. And then you are using techniques designed to protect you, as well as help you to receive accurate, depth information about what it is like to be another person.
Choosing an Enlightenment Coach
You don’t get to decide when you are given Enlightenment. However, you can speed up the process by working with an Enlightenment Coach.
- I am one (offering three types of help in addition to the Enlightenment Coaching itself: The RES skill sets of aura reading, aura healing, Empath Empowerment®).
- David Buckland is one.
- Jeffrey Chappell is one.
Our approaches are very different, as are the approaches of other Enlightenment Coaches. Be discerning in how you choose yours.
Essential for a smart Post-New-Age Consumer! Pay attention to what that person offers. Evaluate if that seems like a good fit for you.
For a prospective Enlightenment Coach, ideally your research will include reading that person’s aura to find out if there really is Enlightenment.
Or you might propose that individual for my Enlightenment Life List. People can be superb teachers and healers without having crossed the threshold into Enlightenment. How helpful can they be as Enlightenment Coaches, though, if still living far from Enlightenment? This is one reason I offer the free aura reading service that you can find at this blog. Just read details in the main post before you submit your candidate.
Or, ha! You might have learned to do Skilled Empath Merge. As a Master Empath, you can research anyone from a regular photograph. Using those skills can help you too.