Unskilled Empath Merge? What Is That?

Unskilled empath merge

Unskilled empath merge — that’s all most empaths have learned how to do. So far. Uh-oh! Happily all empaths can learn to do Skilled Empath Merge.

Unskilled empath merge? If you’re an empath, you probably do that a LOT.

And it ain’t helping your quality of life, to put it mildly.

You see, Blog-Buddies…

Every Born Empath Does Unskilled Empath Merge

Exclusively. Until You Get Skills.

Quite possibly you were born an empath: 1 out of 20 people have this great blessing in life.

It’s even more likely if you come from Japan, where 1 in 5 people are born as empaths.

The single most important thing for every empath to know…

Hint: It’s even more essential than being able to name any of your empath gifts.

Drumroll….  For your emotional health, social happiness, and spiritual development, it’s really important to know about…

“Unskilled empath merge.”

So, What Is Unskilled Empath Merge?

In an unskilled empath merge, your aura gives another person’s aura a hug, encircling that person’s energy field. Afterwards your aura returns to its usual boundaries.

Usually this happens incredibly fast, way faster than a person would notice. A split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split-split second.

Plus it happens at the astral level of your aura, a level that corresponds to your subconscious mind.

Which is why, even though you have been paying attention to your life for quite a few years now — okay, forever! — you probably wouldn’t have noticed these unskilled empath merges.

Each Unskilled Empath Merge Leaves a Nasty Souvenir

Noticed or not, every single unskilled empath merge deposits astral-level garbage in your aura, the kind I call “Imported STUFF.”

This STUFF doesn’t just distort your subconscious mind. It causes loads of problems, e.g., With relationships, sex, using your power, feeling like yourself, not succeeding at work as much as you could, in so many other ways not using your full potential in life, slowing down your personal growth. Ack!

If you are born as an empath, but not yet skilled, you do have the habit of doing these hundreds of times each day. You can see illustrations and explanations, in detail, in Book 1 of the Empath Empowerment® series, “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”

Empath Empowerment Skills STOP the Habit of Unskilled Empath Merge

So it’s good that you can learn these skills from a book. A short, readable book, whose subtitle tells it all: “Your 30-Day Program for Empath Empowerment®.” Just 10 minutes a day for a month? Not too shabby.

Not too many other approaches help an empath to stop doing unskilled empath merges. Actually, I don’t know of a single method that does a better job, except DEATH. Actual death, as in incarnation over. (Not that I’m recommending….) (Nor do I know everything that is out there in the fast-growing field of Empath Coaching.)

Recently in a blog post I referred to people who have done well as empaths,  despite probably never studying a formal skill set to help them. Blog-Buddy DAVID was curious, as noted in his Comment 2. How have these empaths done so well, even if they never formally got themselves empath skills? Well, I’ll bet many of you are curious about that one.

Here’s the short answer. These folks have learned to live with all the unskilled empath merges and, somehow, find the strength to pull themselves together. Kind of like learning how to walk through life while carrying a large bucket of water on your head

Nothing wrong with that. Only it’s chancy, takes years, can be painful. (The coping method, not a large, sloshy bucket, which you might come to enjoy.)

Worst problem with that hit or miss improvisation? There’s no guarantee that all that stumbling around in search of a workaround will be terribly pleasant. Personally, I recommend getting yourself skills, effective ones that have been tested on plenty of people before you got involved.

Empath Empowerment® Skills Stop Unskilled Empath Merge

Which life-changing skills? Skills that strengthen your sense of self, humanly, while establishing a default position that turns your empath gifts OFF.

Here are resources that I offer you:

1. Books designed to help you give yourself Empath Empowerment®. Update by 2017, there are four of them in print. Here’s a link to help you start with the best one for you.

2. Personal mentoring by phone or Skype or in person.

3. My annual Empath Empowerment® Level 1 Workshop.

4. A bit of support from this blog. 🙂

5. A lot more support from my Facebook Group for Empath Empowerment® Skills. 🙂

6. Whatever else is offered for empaths all over the Internet, in eBooks etc., and there’s more of it every passing year. (Good luck there! It’s a pretty mixed bag.)

Empath Empowerment® Is the Real Prize

I put a lot into those two free resources #4 and 5. But let’s be clear. They are no substitute for Choices 1, 2, or 3. We can interact a lot in support of Empath Empowerment® skills, but those skills are not offered over the Internet on a hit-or-miss, whatevery basis.

To be blunt: If you have been told that “empath support, ” is all you need to become a skilled empath, you have been sadly misinformed.

Consumer tip, as a smart Post-New-Age Consumer, check out the aura of your support leader. Another consumer tip: Ask the Empath Coach to define unskilled empath merge, then demonstrate Skilled Empath Merge.

Are You Curious about Skilled Empath Merge?

Then I’ve got an article for you: Skilled Empath Merge? What Is That?

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. We’re really blessed that you’ve been teaching and publishing this stuff.

I thought I knew myself until I read the other book you’ve written, Become the Most Important Person.

David B says:

I’d heard before i was an empath, but the only thing they taught was for emotional empaths, and even there is was just about knowing, not becoming particularly skilled.

And knowing only in the broadest sense of the word. So your comments are valid. And I’ve seen more like that since. People think they’re being helpful when they tell people to get used to it?!

Louise says:

I had read “Become The Most Important Person In The Room” back in February of this year but only after several sessions with Rose did I really understand the book so much better. I’ve gone on to re-read it a couple of more times along with “The Empowered Empath” now and feel my unskilled empath merges are less and less and can now more easily recognize them. It certainly isn’t an overnight instant fix!

David B says:

I’ve found the same, Louise. I’m vastly more conscious of doing it but have not ended the habit yet.

But I’ve also not established the good habits. Looking forward to reading Empowered Empath and getting this more integrated – and skilled.

I’ve been reading various of Rose’s books to get the breadth but need to go back over some to get the depth.

Happy says:

Hello,

Is it possible that an unskilled empath, when in a stressful situation can temporarily change their consciousness so that they focus mainly on themselves?

Or would this happen to be a non-empath who does not naturally care about others, who when faced with stress becomes mostly interested in the self, where an empath would continue to think of others to be more important even in times of stress and panic?

Hello back, HAPPY. If we were in session, I could pull out an energetic hologram of a particular incident (a stressful situation) and research in detail for you what was happening.

Otherwise, I think it would be pretty unhelpful to speculate.

An indirect answer to your question is this: Become a skilled empath.

It can become your habit to live with your empath gifts turned OFF. Should you slip up, on rare occasions, you get rid of the Imported STUFF by using the technique for “First Aid.”

Perhaps you glorify your empath gifts by becoming a Master Empath, benefitting in practical ways from doing Skilled Empath Merges.

This is how to live as an empath, not dealing with stressful situations by playing around with your consciousness. And otherwise bringing in Imported STUFF every day of your life.

Thanks for helping all blog readers to think about that difference.

Happy says:

I have been at the blog a lot, I have not been commenting a lot though. 🙂

I will read become the most important person in the room again. I stopped doing the exercises because I have been in stressful times but not picking up random stuff would help.

Happy says:

Thanks Rose, for always responding to comments.

You’re welcome, HAPPY. It might help you to think of Empath Empowerment skills like exercising to become physically strong. You do a little bit regularly and grow stronger.

By contrast, it won’t be so productive if you’re dealing with a crisis and, not having the habit of exercise, you start picking up 25-pound weights and flinging them around the room.

That “30 Day Program for Empath Empowerment” takes a few minutes a day to read one short chapter, then up to 10 minutes of homework. Always do that in a sloppy way, right? Perfectionism is a different program. 😉

Rachel Searle says:

I’ve always known I was different, and it wasn’t till I was an adult that I’ve cherished the fact that I’m not like every other person, being okay with marching to my own drum.

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 13, and been medicated on and off ever since, I’m 34 now. Earlier in the year I came to the realization that I am an empath, and since than I’ve been on the path to enlightenment. I’ve really progressed in a short time.

A week ago I decided on my own accord to get off my ADHD meds that I’d been on consistently for 4 years.

I realize now that the medicine that I thought was helping me was actually stifling my natural intuitive abilities. Since coming off it, the world has opened up to me, and I see and preserve things with so much clarity. It’s empowering, and needless to say, I don’t care how bad my ADHD symptoms are, I’ll never go back on the medication!!

RACHEL, thank you for sharing here.

There is a fine line between empowerment and making a categoric declaration like, ” don’t care how bad my ADHD symptoms are, I’ll never go back on the medication!!”

I can tell you that some of my clients have found it appropriate, after many sessions of RES, to take less medication or even discontinue it with the okay of the psychiatrist.

Others are moving forward beautifully with the assist of appropriate medication.

Others have never taken medication at all.

I am going on record here as an advocate of working with mental health professionals. RES practitioners have a different skill set. We do refer clients to mental health professionals as appropriate.

In RES we help ordinary people solve ordinary problems with aura healing and transformation.

David B says:

I’ll also note that there is some excellent research demonstrating the value of effortless meditation in relieving ADHD and post-traumatic stress.

The blend of a general salve and some targeted healing with RES – perfect.

David B says:

Further – it’s one thing to become aware of your Empath gifts. But thats just the first step. Much more important for quality of life is to get skilled with them so you’re not taking on others Stuff.

Happily, you can do that with the help of one of Rose’s books. The steps are easy, once you know how. Though breaking the old habits can take time.

Rachel Searle says:

I know how to ground, and shield myself. I can literally feel the energy shifting when doing so. I’ve always been able to do so even before I knew what I was doing. I’ve had many traumatic experiences during my childhood, so it’s a skill I developed from sheer self preservation, but now I know what I’m doing it’s become more easily accessed.
    Mediation comes very easily for me, it’s just finding the time to do so without the ever present distraction. I have two young boys that are son up to son down.

Thanks for your help.

David B says:

Hi Rachel
    I can relate. I have 2 sons also but they are adults now.

Good skills to have but those are not empath skills. There’s a lot of “empath” info out there thats not really very useful. Getting to know which kinds you actually have and how to turn them off when not needed can be quite the revelatory experience. I thought I knew myself until I read one of Rose’s Empath books.

Rachel says:

What are not empath skills, David?

RACHEL, I’m going to step in here. Of course it is lovely for DAVID B. to respond also.

Originally I thought it simpler just not to comment on your latest comment. But really, let’s add some clarification, point by point.

I hope this helps you. I also hope this adds insight for all of you empaths. It is very common for empaths to be given the idea that anything energy = empath = a good way to spend your time.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

RACHEL, a blog post is a’coming… planned for this Thursday.

Meanwhile, yes. DAVID B. and other Blog-Buddies, perhaps you have some thoughts to share about this.

Are the things that RACHEL has mentioned in her Comments #11 and 17 really about empath skills? What do you think?

Rachel, I have children, too. I agree that uninterrupted quiet time doesn’t always happen.

Might I suggest that not meditating as long or as often as you might like could be a good thing. Meditating counts as technique time (as does prayer, daydreaming, and a bunch of other things). Going over 20 minutes of daily technique time (total) puts a person at risk of spiritual addiction – not very helpful for anyone who wishes to grow as a HUMAN.

Sarah says:

I can definitely second what Jessica says.

Though I don’t have human children, I do have two very large, rambunctious male cats who have always made it very difficult for me to get as much quiet time (meditation, journaling, or whatever other Technique Time practice) as I would like.

Sarah says:

After I found Rose and I started learning about what a BENEFIT it can be to keep that time to a minimum, it turned my world around and I felt so much better, just because I wasn’t beating myself up for not meditating as much as I “should.”

(Self-induced psychic coercion, anyone?)

I might add that this also figured in one of the healing sessions that I had with Rose, where she facilitated the removal of some frozen blocks keeping me stuck in this aggressive-self-improvement mentality.

Sarah says:

Nowadays I keep to within the 20 daily minutes (or less) and I feel great knowing that it’s a little treat within my day, not some self-improvement obligation.

And I trust that the rest of my very human obligations are keeping me balanced and actually accelerating my growth!

Kira says:

Rachel, Rose’s books for empath empowerment teach you how to turn off your empath gifts. If you’re needing to shield, then your gifts are not off.

Using empath gifts is a form of Technique Time like meditation and other forms of noticing energy; as Jessica pointed out above, doing that more than 20 minutes per day is a problem.

Rose’s books teach you how to turn them off and keep them off by default. That is a prerequisite for learning how to safely use them as part of Technique Time.

Shielding, unfortunately, won’t keep you from picking up imported STUFF when using your empath gifts.

Jesper says:

Dear Rose

Is it possible to receive shaktipat and not merge with the teachers aura? I am an empath and I’m worried that I pick up some of his STUFF everytime I merge with the shakti radiating from him.
    I’m reading Empath Empowerment book 1, but can’t see that you explain it in that book. Maybe another book?

Regards,
    Jesper

JESPER, what an interesting question.

Do you really believe it would be helpful for me to blog about generalities about what “EVERYONE” does during shaktipat?

If this is your life you are talking about, do you really believe that it would help you one bit for you to put together general ideas about the particular person who is giving you the shaktipat?

Doesn’t your quality of life matter more to you than some sort of hit-or-miss method?

Surely what would help you is a personal session of RES.

It isn’t fair to expect to expect personal healing and research to be in any one of my books (glad you have that first one for empaths BTW).

Nor is it reasonable to think that my free blog is an endless sort of readings that I offer whenever somebody has a question.

So, nice try, JESPER. You asked in a respectful manner but I’m throwing the responsibility back at you regarding this situation and problem in your life.

Yes, Empath Empowerment® skills can help a lot. They do not help everything.

For those of you who are still pretty new to RES, and I’m guessing that might include you, JESPER, it could be useful to read this article.

Jesper says:

Haha. Well, I wasn’t throwing my responsibility anywhere. Rather, I was asking you in a way so that you could either answer me in the comment section, and if you didn’t find that appropriate, you could refer me to one of your other books in case it was explained in books 1 or 2. In that way I could find out for myself. I assumed that if none of these options would help be you would suggest a third, fx a session.
    Furthermore, I mentioned that I looked in the first book so you could see that I did a little homework before asking blindly.
    And, to honest I don’t know what hit-or-miss method you are talking about?
    Anyway, I will read the article you propose and see if it helps me.