Enlightenment Lies. A Guest Post by RES Practitioner ISABELLA

Removing Illusions

Removing Illusions about Enlightenment. Isabella Cates brings some of her plain-spoken wisdom.

Enlightenment Lies exposed here. By ISABELLA CATES, RES Practitioner, who lives and thrives and tells the truth… while in Enlightenment.

Enlightenment has become a lively topic here once more, thanks to a recent guest post. News from KYLIE, Transformation in the Age of Awakening. Wonderful flows of information happen here, at this informal blog community.

In Comment 12, Blog-Buddy RACHEL asked this good question: “I am curious as to whether you continued to feel the need to have cords of attachment cut, post-enlightenment?”

Like KYLIE, ISABELLA is another active member of this online community who has moved into Enlightenment. She is also a grad of the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). ISABELLA began to respond as you will see in her Comment 13, over where RACHEL was writing.

The rest is below, turned into a Guest Post. My headings and links, ISABELLA’s wisdom.

The Worst Misunderstanding — a Common LIE — about Enlightenment

There are so many illusions about Enlightenment. So many of them are really quite ridiculous and stand in stark contrast to my day-to-day experience.

One of them is that once you are Enlightened, your growing as a person is done.

Frankly this illusion, this LIE, makes me quite angry and impassioned.

These illusions are part of what makes “extreme spiritual addiction” possible.

What Happened to the Great World Gurus Who Got into Such Trouble?

Think of gurus who became involved in scandals around sex or money.

Were these perfect people, no growth needed? In one sense, yes, I assume they served a grand purpose and a very important role, and all is well and perfect.

However, the fact that they were Enlightened does not excuse their behavior. Looking back on it now, can’t we see that more clearly?

Being a Good Human Person, with Enlightenment or Not

Having a super fancy renunciate-style version of Enlightenment does not mean that the great world gurus in Enlightenment have known better than someone like me or you about being a good human person.

Hypothetically, had their trajectory been different and they wanted to grow as people, a session of RES with a good ol’ human intention probably could have served them well.

Personally I Have Benefitted from Many Sessions of RES Since Moving into Enlightenment

As for no longer caring or needing to grow as a person after Enlightenment, in my case, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

I cared so much about growing before Enlightenment and I care so much now.

Living human life like I care (I do, more than ever), supplemented with the huge toolbelt of RES skill sets (one of which is cutting cords of attachment) has served me so well.

On another note, if the only RES skill set I was trained in was cutting cords of attachment properly, I would be way ahead of the game, yes, but I would also be woefully unprepared as a RES practitioner for the many, many different situations that arise and types of STUFF that call for healing.

David B says:

Thanks, Isabella, and I quite agree.

In fact, I’d say growth accelerates after enlightenment as there are fewer impediments.

Great post Isabella. The same is true for me. If anything, the urge to grow has increased. Also,even though after enlightenment, one’s cords go to the level of a “1” on Rose’s yuckiness index…you notice them more, because your system is clearer, your perceptions sharper.

Rachel says:

Thanks, Isabella, that’s very helpful.

And ah… Kylie answered the question I didn’t realise I was asking…

Recently I cut the cord of attachment to someone I know through work, “Gladys.”

I had heard some bad press about her from other librarians, and was struck in our meeting by how pushy she was, how much talking she did.

But during that meeting Gladys talked about all of the ways she wanted to collaborate with me, and sounded sincere.

I suspected that she was a piece of work.

Cutting the cord with her confirmed that:

Rose said that Gladys is a bully, a highly insensitive and cruel person, having a perpetrator lifetime, who will try to sabotage our collaboration any way she can.

After my session of RES, I met with Gladys.

Meeting her didn’t even dent my good mood on that day.

Enlightenment protects my consciousness in some ways, it seems. Nonetheless, it was hugely helpful to me to know what I should expect from her in terms of our collaboration (nothing.)

It also opened my eyes to something: how I can make a huge difference to the library group that I work with, just by spending time with them.

Because this woman is an example of the kind of people they have met before. Imagine her being in charge of classes full of sensitive children.

I see how these kids light up around me and now I have an inkling of WHY….

I feel like the purpose of sessions for me at this time is that kind of growth of awareness.

What I am doing here on earth, and how I can do it better.

How can I be my best, brightest, most loving, and most effective self.

RACHEL, thank you for your comment and, of course, appreciation to you as well, KYLIE.

I would like to add a bit of my perspective as well, given the sharing you have done here, KYLIE.

My understanding is growing about how people evolve beyond Enlightenment. One of these days I will create a larger, more comprehensive post. Or even a series of articles.

For now, I’ll just share that I used to believe that NO astral-level STUFF was stuck in a person after crossing the threshold into Enlightenment.

Now I know better. It is more related to the Yuckiness Index, that goes from 1-10, with 10 being the most intense kind of STUFF.

In Enlightenment, it’s as though all the remaining STUFF goes down to 1 on the Yuckiness Index. Same with new STUFF, like KYLIE’s new cord of attachment to her new work person, Gladys.

Rachel says:

Thanks to all.

I find this all really fascinating.

Kylie, maybe it is something about your style, but everything you write really inspires me! 🙂

In this context, why was it helpful to facilitate cutting that cord of attachment for KYLIE?

As she noted in Comment #6, there was learning. This mainly proceeded from the cord items that were removed, using the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.

There was supplementary information as well.

David B says:

Hi Rose
    Would it also be fair to say that there’s much less of it? And what remains is lower key so it doesn’t tend to get in the way of the flow of the divine the same way.

However, it can be triggered on occasion.

You’ve also mentioned frozen blocks can remain. And new Stuff can show up but tends to be processed away quickly. So would it be true that it tends to be just certain types of Stuff that remain? And can’t a frozen block still be a whooper but hidden?

In addition, KYLIE noted something interesting in Comment #7.

Being with GLADYS was easier.

This is directly related to removing a cord of attachment. As most of you Blog-Buddies know by now, removal of STUFF improves quality of life.

This holds true whatever is the healing centerpiece of a session of RES. Not just cutting cords of attachment.

I have facilitated many, many sessions of aura healing and transformation with people in Enlightenment. These sessions are at least as productive as sessions before crossing the threshold into Enlightenment.

These RES sessions help my clients to keep on growing in their human lives.

For a householder, one of the greatest things about Enlightenment is how your personal potential rushes in to help you become the kind of human you wish to be, to grow and gain success in ways that are meaningful to you.

In addition, as KYLIE noted, Enlightenment does bring a quality of protection, flow, underlying bliss.

Isabella C. says:

I have received quite a huge chunk of healing since I wrote this a couple days ago. (Case in point!)

Now I feel much less angry and disillusioned, especially when it comes to Enlightenment and higher states of consciousness, gurus and spiritual teachers.

Rachel says:

Funny, I’ve never been that interested in enlightenment. But reading this paragraph:

“For a householder, one of the greatest things about Enlightenment is how your personal potential rushes in to help you become the kind of human you wish to be, to grow and gain success in ways that are meaningful to you….”

…wow, that gets me interested 🙂

Isabella C. says:

Being angry about this kind of thing has served its purpose for me.

I realize now that on Earth there is work to do for advancing consciousness.

We are experiencing something truly new. A new truth. The fact that our current understandings and experiences around Enlightenment are different than what has been taught in the past is precisely how we are given worldy purpose.

If my experience wasn’t different in some ways from things I’ve heard or been taught or assumed along the way, I wouldn’t get to create anything new or advance collective consciousness on the subject.

Still room to grow! 🙂

ISABELLA C., this Comment #19 is just a four start comment. Thank you.

In case the reference in Comment #17 wasn’t clear, is it possible that you were saying indirectly that YOU, someone in Enlightenment, might have had a session of RES?

If this is the case, would you mind telling us Blog-Buddies if the Healing Centerpiece here was cutting a cord of attachment? Or maybe it might have been something else.

RACHEL, agreed. It is VERY interesting.

Hi back, DAVID B. Regarding your Comment #14, you’re in the neighborhood but not the House of Truth.

How about this? A blog post is nearly ready to go live today. In the next day or so, I’ll create a new blog post that can address your question more direct, as well as other themes that have been discussed here lately about Enlightenment, STUFF, and more.

Isabella C. says:

Rose, you are so sweet. The way you worded that is just the ultimate in respect.

Yesterday I had two sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis (SEAH) with Rose. This is a special kind of past-life regression that provides powerful healing of STUFF, namely high intensity Frozen Blocks of Energy.

The healing was immense. The shift incredible. I am only beginning to notice results.

As I write this comment I keep glancing in the mirror. My eyes are clearer, warmer, and so much softer than they have ever been. By a magnitude of twenty. I am truly here now.

Isabella C. says:

The motto of RES is “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.”

I have come to really trust that motto. It has taken me places I didn’t know were possible.

Thank you Rachel! And Rose, I also love this description:

So true, Isabella!

Lara says:

I reckon I have done my most massive growth and evolvement since enlightenment. I have also continued to heal stuff periodically. I feel like my stuff scale has shifted with my shift into enlightenment. I have healed things in me that made a huge difference, a relative 10 for me, but that maybe pre enlightenment would hardly have registered.