Harper Lee, What Makes Her Tick? An Aura Reading.

Harper Lee, ready for her aura reading

Harper Lee, ready for her aura reading

Harper Lee is in the news lately, with the controversial release of her controversial book, “Go Set a Watchman.”

The bestselling new release is controversial because it is likely that the 89-year old author is no longer in her rightful mind, and that she was manipulated into signing the contract just a couple of months after the death of her protector in later years, her beloved sister Alice.

The novel itself is controversial because this earlier draft is very different of what was adapted into the beloved classic “To Kill a Mockingbird.”

I’m not going to research recent photos of Harper Lee. I don’t consider it fair to read her aura, when she chose to step back from public life decades ago. I’ll read her, instead, from the a photo taken years ago.

Just months ago I agreed to do an energetic literacy reading of Harper Lee. Blog-Buddies, I’m still playing catch-up on our most recent contest, What Could Possibly Make This Person Tick? , where I made a promise that I don’t plan to ever make again at this blog. I offered to do some aura reading on every single nominee of every person who entered the contest. Wow, does my heart leap ahead sometimes.

Still, I’m going to honor that commitment. Until I get all those aura readings and face readings done, no new contests here at the blog. Well, I’ll get to them as I can.

Why Harper Lee?

Harper Lee was nominated by Blog-Buddy JULES D. In Comment #56, he wrote: Either an aura or face reading would be fascinating, since she is a complete mystery to me.”

Towards that end, I will research five chakra databanks, energetic literacy research in your honor, JULES.

If you would like to do research on your own, scroll down to the end of today’s article for nuts and bolts. I’d recommend you do that before reading my aura research, so you won’t be influenced by it. Your perceptions are equally important for learning about the multi-faceted diamond that is ANY human soul.

Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Objective Reality

18 feet. The interiority of Harper Lee’s life is stunning. She really does live “in the world but not of it.” A detached perspective is part of the role that she plays in life, some of that story-making that we have discussed recently at this blog.

As people, we use the conscious mind to tell ourselves stories about who we are. These stories give us the strength to go on.

A great deal of STUFF is stuck in Harper Lee’s aura. She finds her relationships to people and society quite problematic. It’s consoling to her to believe that how she lives is largely about being a writer.

My experience of this densely-packed chakra databank is that, by the time of this photograph, Harper Lee lives in her head to a much greater extent than she lives in objective reality.

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

5 inches. Harper Lee’s moral commitment runs deep. A deeply ethical person, she cares about telling the truth.

Yet there is so much STUFF packed into this chakra databank as well. Besides having this chakra databank pretty close to shut-down, as a result, there are also some entrenched energetic subroutines — astral-level (subconscious-level) habits of dysfunction.

To describe this simply, her writer’s identity is often used to compensate for not participating actively in human conversations. Her spiritual life also plays a role in, unintentionally, distancing Harper Lee from communicating in a spontaneous, candid fashion.

No malice is present in this chakra databank, nor scheming. People suffer when they have STUFF. This verbal isolationism is part of Harper Lee’s personal journey and suffering.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

1/8 inch. What’s the quality in this little puddle of shut-down chakra databank, at the time of this photograph? “What’s the use? Whatever I do won’t make any difference.”

Yes, Harper Lee wrote a classic about the ability of the hero, Atticus Finch, to make a big difference in his Southern Town.

One insight from even the most casual knowledge of her newer book, her first novel, is that the youthful trial in which Scout’s father was such a hero — that difference making was undone, or countered, later in his life.

Having just read Harper Lee’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity, I suspect that the earlier plot resonated better with the qualities of everyday despair and habitual disillusionment that I find here.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

7 inches. Harper Lee’s connection to spiritual source has been impacted by all of the STUFF being carried in her aura by the time of this photograph.

Her spiritual life has been frozen, stuck in time, in a way that includes a certain idealism. Yet she isn’t connected to Spiritual Source in a vibrant way, more like a flow of water compared to a rigid pattern of (beautiful) ice.

Spiritual integrity is more like a howl of old pain, customary pain, than the lively response of a person who has the security of a livelier spiritual life.

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expression of Soul)

1/4 inch. Such misery! Like the majority of people living on earth, then and now, soul thrill is pretty shut down. Harper Lee does not have the habit of choosing activities that make her happy.

She doesn’t eat her kind of soul food, etc.

Do what makes her happy as a person? “Does not compute” is her innate reaction, at the time of this photo.

If she weren’t such a strong-willed individual, by this time in her life she would be an alcoholic. Or find some other chemical way to numb the misery.

Bravely, she doesn’t do that. Harper Lee merely suffers.

Imagine the character “Scout” if her beloved father had turned out not to be such a hero at all.

Nuts and bolts about today’s aura reading

Which photograph am I using as a basis for today’s aura reading.

What if you want to read Harper Lee’s aura too?

• Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to join me by doing your own aura reading, using the same photos used here.
  • I’d recommend the “Reading Auras from Photos” technique in Read People Deeper .
  • Or substitute a Skilled Empath Merge, using the “Magic Picture” technique in Become the Most Important Person in the Room (Start on Page 201, if you’re reading the paperback rather than the eBook).
  • Many of my students who want to use their lifelong talent for reading auras prefer to start with the 100+ techniques in my how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.

One way or another, it’s fascinating to use energetic literacy skills to learn about Harper Lee.

Fascinating, Rose. I’ve been curious ever since the stories came out about this new release.

I wonder if you Blog-Buddies realize that a comment as short as the one KYLIE just made, even one as simple as “Like,” will cause me to post more aura readings, Skilled Empath Merges, and face readings here at this blog.

It’s pretty simple, really.

The NUMBER of comments I receive is how I can tell who is reading what. A bit like how, on Facebook, sometimes a person will simply type in a “Like.”

Here it takes four keystrokes, not just one click. But really, your comment can be just that simple.

More comments at a post like this one alert me to give you more of them.

KYLIE, thank you so much for that first comment. Leadership once again!

Anonymous says:

Thank you for this reading of Harper Lee! I really enjoyed your detail and language.

In reading these databanks, I was struck by her intense strive for privacy, which I think I had also read about her as a public figure, but what a contrast with what she notices and creates for stories.

Louise says:

So very interesting these aura readings, I enjoy reading about them very very much!

Zelda says:

Rose, I will state here for the record my love of every single aura reading or face reading post of these fascinating public figures that you take the time to read for us.

It really is one of my favorite parts of the blog.

Zelda says:

It’s simply stunning to stop for a moment and reflect on how helpful they have been in terms of understanding at a deeper, more truthful level what’s going on with the particular person, but also in the broader culture that they fit into.

Zelda says:

I’m often biting my tongue and holding myself back from sharing the list of folks I’d love to have you read because I know you don’t appreciate getting those suggestions!

It’s funny how often you seem to pick them up anyway, when you’ll read someone I was really hoping you would.

I loved the reading you did of David Letterman at the time of his retirement and am wondering if you’ve thought about doing a similar one on the occasion of Jon Stewart’s ending of hosting The Daily Show next week.

OK, I’ll quit there. 🙂

How lovely to read your comments, ZELDA, LOUISE, and ANONYMOUS.

A casual reader may not know that this isn’t only my personal blog. I have very cherished relationships with some of you long-time clients and readers. And I just light up when I hear from you here.

Like you, ANONYMOUS! (Because, as blog monitor, I know who you all are. Ha ha!)

And the same goes for you, busy JEAN, who found time today to comment on another thread.

Sylvia says:

Thanks, Rose, for this fascinating and poignant reading. I, too, love these insightful posts. It really helps me to understand the range of human individuality.

Brandi says:

Going to this blog and reading what the new posts are is literally my favourite pastime these days…Deeper Perception is a saved site for me. I love the aura readings, skilled merges…I have learned so much about humanity this way:)

Kira says:

I also find aura readings interesting, even when I’m not particularly interested in the person you’re reading.

Kira says:

I wonder if you have any way to use subscriptions to a post as part of your gauge. I often read your posts on my phone–more so, now that I frequently link to them from your Facebook empath empowerment group (because I read FB almost exclusively on my phone).

Kira says:

If I’m stealing a bit of time to read my phone, as is often the case, I hit the Subscribe link, which is much less of a hassle on the phone than typing even something as short as “Like” *plus* the 4 characters of the captcha that proves I’m human (and the characters to type are often obscured by the drop-down list of every other captcha code I’ve typed previously) *plus* being able to successfully click the checkbox to subscribe to the post when it’s teeny-tiny on the phone screen.

Thanks so much for your comments, SYLVIA and KIRA. BRANDI, I must pause to go, “Awwwwwww!”

And KIRA, I would like to give you an extra shout-out, not only for your sweet-intentioned sharing here but also for how you actively do participate at the fledgling Empath Empowerment® Skills Group on Facebook.

Still, here’s the thing…

My reasons for requesting comments, even a tiny “Like” as a comment — are not about whether I can find ways to track the volume of comments here at my blog.

In hosting and monitoring “Deeper Perception Made Practical,” I’m engaged in:

#1. Teaching about the four main areas of RES: Energy READING Skills, Energy Healing Skills, Empath Empowerment, Enlightenment Coaching.

#2. Creating a historical record of this time on earth, as awareness unfolds. Not that I sit down daily with that in mind. Still I’m aware that we are a very important generation in human history, those of use who are living through the Shift into the Age of Awakening.

I’m a big fan of “The Greatest Generation.” Actually, I’m a big fan of every generation, in America and in the world at large.

Each generation adds to collective consciousness, contributes to humanity’s history of ideas, and so much more.

And #3., I’m motivated as a thoroughly human woman who enjoys interactions with you Blog-Buddies, getting to know you personally through your comments.

Why do I think I call you “Blog-Buddies” rather than “My stats”? 😉

For all three of these purposes, it makes a difference if any of you takes the time to create a comment.

If all you write is “Like,” I note who wrote that. I note that YOU took the time.

For all three purposes, it’s meaningful as well if you send in a sentence or two.

* WHAT did you keep reading, when your life is otherwise so busy and complicated?

* HOW did that aura reading (or Skilled Empath Merge or face reading) surprise you?

* DID YOU TOTALLY EXPECT what was found? Tell us, yes or no. Maybe also tell us why.

What if you were super-ambitious and actually did some research on your own, before you read my part? And I always include a link so that you can do that in advance of reading my personal contribution.

* YOUR PERCEPTIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS count. If you share a bit, this could be just a couple of sentences.

Like: I did the “Magic Picture” technique from “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”

I researched Harper Lee’s Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity and I found …..

You see, I’m inviting you Blog-Buddies to step up your game. If you want. So you can receive even greater benefit from this blog.

I’m not aiming to pressure you. Not ever.

But did you ever think of the impact on YOU. How might you benefit whenever you place a comment here?

If you have been lurking, it would step up your game to add the occasional comment that simply says “Like.”

And remember, you can always put in the first line of any comment, “Call me ZELDA #2” or whatever other name you’d like to give yourself.

By taking that pretty quick action, you just might feel more supported by this sweet, smart, online community. You’ll also be supporting others here (me included).

If you add a sentence of the kind suggested in my Comment #19, you’re going to gain knowledge even faster.

It’s like back in the day, when you were in school. You know that the kids who took part in classroom discussion were more engaged, right? And probably they got more out of the educational experience than those who sat back and just watched.

BTW, I like to think that the culture at this blog is a LOT kinder and more supportive than what most of us dealt with in high school.

Here nobody will be bullied.

Nobody will be criticized for being “Too smart” or “Too weird.”

This online community really does invite us to not just participate but to belong. And let’s face it…

Social isolation is a big deal at this time in history. Especially:

If you’re not in a cult. If you’re not in spiritual addiction or spiriutal shutdown.

And what if your idea of having a good time does not involve getting high on weed, taking “Ecstasy,” or going to a bar?

This blog offers one place where we have honesty, civility, and people who share at least one of your interests, “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

As for Comment 20, and how it might help you to do just a teensy bit of Energy READING Skills on your own, placing a sample here…

Frankly, it’s as close as you can get to taking a workshop with me.

A workshop that you do from home, or on your smartphone while traveling.

A workshop that is totally free.

Because you are getting to flex your perception muscles, use your skills, in a community that is respectful.

Of course, you don’t have to do any of this.

I’m just inviting you.

Compare this blog, if you wish, to other blogs that you visit sometimes.

Can you think of another one with that strong commitment to teaching and supporting you? To building an online community?

It’s yours to enjoy, participating as you see fit. Whether or not you decide to step up your game for a while… and see how you like it.

As for me, because I AM human, I will do more of one type of post or another based, in large measure, by the vigor of participation from all of you.

You see, I’m not the kind of crowd-sourcer who bases my online participation on the number of hits or page views.

I notice, and care about, participation. Facebook famously promises “It’s free and it always will be.”

Personally, I’m pretty skeptical of that promise.

But I know for sure that this blog exists for the three reasons I have given here today.

Mostly this blog offers free education about the leading edge of deeper perception. First and foremost! That’s how it always will be, for as long as I keep running, and caring about, this very personal blog of mine.

Supplementing the best education I can give through systematic training in my books and workshops, my Mentoring Program in RES — this blog is my gift to you. We are growing together.

We are also setting a pattern in collective consciousness: What happens, really happens, when you make deeper perception practical… as part of a healthy, balanced life?

Isabella C. says:

Oooh, what a great series of comments! I can feel your inspiration flying off the page, Rose!

What you mentioned about this being a “historical record” is exactly what I was considering commenting about here. I couldn’t think of the right phrase though.

I was just thinking, if I picked up a book of all aura readings, Skilled Empath Merges, and face readings that have been posted at this blog, it would be my favorite book, ever. Can you imagine?? A reference book of humanity.

The fact that it’s a blog instead means it gets less reverence, I guess, than a printed book, but it gets to be a living, growing thing, with many authors and witnesses.

Julie Edison says:

Maybe one reason the author went with an inspiring storyline in To Kill a Mockingbird, despite her own despair or disillusionment…might be hope.

Julie Edison says:

Even in the midst of some heavy-duty STUFF, there can be, albeit buried, a spark of hope.

Though not very feelable.

Just a thought.

Most people want the best to happen, even if they don’t really believe that it can.

So true, JULIE. Certainly Harper Lee’s publisher wanted a simpler story line that offered hope.

At the time “To Kill a Mockingbird” became a bestseller, hope sold, too.

Today, what is more likely to sell? “50 Shades of Grey.” Or anything that reveals new qualities of pathology, distress, astral grime. Or astral flash.

It makes sense, in a way. In this Age of Awakening, publishing, entertainment, and media are mining newly available subconscious material. Now uninhibitedly astral interests are on display publicly — content that would otherwise be buried/suppressed/not discussed in mainstream society.

This cultural blip has historical and energetic context, for me. Humanity is adjusting to Post-New-Age life. Certain individual could access the astral, previously. But now the masses can move so very easily into subconscious and astral vibrational frequencies — to a degree that had not been possible previously.

Julie says:

I’m often surprised, when I visit the Young Adult section of the library, at how much of it is astral or paranormal. It’s a very high percentage of what’s available. But maybe it is a phase that will pass by.

In a hundred years, what will still be around? The movie Birdman?

JulesD says:

Rose, thank you. I guess I already knew that she wasn’t all about having silly fun but hadn’t identified these areas of “stuff.”

I hope you will write even more about why and how to live in objective reality, since not doing so seems to be common.

Sandra says:

JULESD, Rose has already written a book about why and how to live in objective reality, called: “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy, 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millenium.”

Not just about making money, oh no. How do YOU define success and prosperity? This book will help.

I’ve been rereading this one lately, myself.