Aura Reading Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bündchen. What Makes Her Tick?

Aura reading supermodel Gisele Bündchen

Aura reading supermodel Gisele Bündchen

Wow, that Gisele Bündchen! In nominating her for our contest,  What Could Possibly Make This Person Tick?, Blog-Buddy JULIE wrote this:

She’s one of the top earning models of all time. In 2001 she was reported to have made $7,000 an hour. She’s announced her retirement from the runaway in April of this year. She had a very long career for a model.

“She’s reportedly been very shrewd with the management of her career and financial empire. She came to mind in the original context of this contest as someone who baffles me. Probably she is a very different kind of person than myself.”

Me too, JULIE! Finding a photo to use for this aura reading was really hard, since Gisele was usually posing pretty close to naked. What would that be like, posing for the public again and again in a semi-nude state?

And then I read at that link JULIE supplied that Ms. Bündchen has earned $386 million throughout her career…

As if it weren’t enough to be married to football celebrity Tom Brady, now of Deflategate fame.

What can this possibly, possibly, possibly be like? What makes Gisele Bündchen tick?

Let’s have at this, aura reading for fun!

Tags: aura, empath aura, energetic literacy, chakra databank, what makes him tick?, read people deeper

Blog-Buddies, if you would like to do research on your own, scroll down to the end of today’s article for nuts and bolts. I’d recommend you do that before reading my aura research, so you won’t be influenced by it. Your perceptions are equally important for learning about the multi-faceted diamond that is ANY human soul.

Gisele Bündchen’s Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Her Physical Body

2 inches. Gisele Bündchen’s is an object to her. A very expensive object, precious almost beyond price.

There’s also a very long established, strongly pushed down, version of “Feed me.” Comfortable by now, the lack of basic self-nurturing with food is like an unquestioned habit.

This type of relationship to one’s body will be familiar to you Blog-Buddies who have followed posts on our thread of The Anorexic Ideal.

Oh well, maybe the rest of this aura reading will be more fun!

Gisele Bündchen’s Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

1/2 inch. A stunning degree of calculation takes place, regarding self-interest.

Like “What will I get if I say this?”

A certain stinginess is evident as well, giving an edge to Gisele Bündchen’s inner calculations about what she will, or won’t, tell others. Maybe you’ve heard the saying, “My [poop] smells better than other people’s poop.” Her version is the equivalent of “My poop is far more valuable.”

Concern about integrity is absent from the business end of this chakra databank, although you can be sure that Gisele Bündchen has a lovely, Divine-level gift of her soul at this chakra databank. As at all of her hundreds of chakra databanks.

In aura readings like this, however, I seldom read this aspect of glorious potential. I mean, really, what’s the point, when this soul is having such a thrilling adventure in an altogether different direction.

Gisele Bündchen’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

For any of you readers who are newbies, this chakra databank concerns following through on one’s words by saying and/or doing what one has promised. Okay, heeeerrrrrrreeeee goes….

29 miles.  Overfunctioning, clearly!

So far, we have had two chakra databanks close to shut-down and now this overfunctioning one. Well, whoever said that Gisele Bündchen made her way to the top by being average? 😉

When it comes to size, this is an impressive chakra databank. Gisele Bündchen delivers. She is very, very serious about doing what she has promised to do.

It’s really impressive, what a force she is. Would have made a great football player!

As a small thread in the tapestry, I’ll mention that certain ruthlessness, and even spite, can sometimes give quiet an edge to Gisele Bündchen’s outstanding effectiveness.

Gisele Bündchen’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Here we get to a source of greatest inspiration, definitely important for understanding what makes a person tick, right?

1/2 inch. Sorry, I don’t know a nicer way to put this and still tell the truth of what I find with energetic literacy, reading this particular chakra databank:

Pleasure, greed, and avarice are the highest ideals, at this time.

Gisele Bündchen’s High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expression of Soul)

800 miles. Gisele Bündchen is having the time of her life.

She is doing exactly what she would like to do, enjoying every ounce of her success and fame. What a ride!

Conclusion

Blog-Buddies, this incarnation belonging to Gisele Bündchen, inwardly, may not be your cup of tea.

It sure ain’t mine.

What matters, though, is that she is living with sacred choice. Enjoying at Earth School. Learning from consequences, sooner or later.

What makes her tick may not appeal so much as how Gisele Bündchen looks on the outside, or how her lifestyle looks on the outside. Still, you have to admit — what a ride!

Nuts and bolts about today’s aura reading

Which photograph am I using as a basis for today’s aura reading.

What if you want to read Gisele Bündchen’s aura too?

Whatever your current level of energetic literacy, you Blog-Buddies are invited to join me by doing your own aura reading, using the same photos used here.

• I’d recommend the “Reading Auras from Photos” technique in Read People Deeper (Start on Page 35 with the paperback. Incidentally I’m working to have the eBook available soon.)
  • Or substitute a Skilled Empath Merge, using the “Magic Picture” technique in Become the Most Important Person in the Room (Start on Page 201, if you’re reading the paperback rather than the eBook).
  • Many of my students who want to use their lifelong talent for reading auras prefer to start with the 100+ techniques in my how-to, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.

One way or another, it’s fascinating to use energetic literacy skills to learn about Gisele Bündchen.

This aura reading does resonate strongly with many of the findings in my book about success and prosperity. Except that “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy” does provide many practical workarounds for being successful and also being a nice person.

Rachel says:

This was a fascinating read. What a bunch of interesting contradictions!

Sylvia says:

Fascinating, especially her connection to her physical body.

Thanks for this reading, Rose.

Julie says:

Thank you, Rose. This is so interesting! The Power Integrity part really resonates with what I have read about the supermodel.

Which is, basically, that it’s no accident that she has the degree of success that she has.

People comment on her work ethic and total commitment to any projects she takes on, and the willingness to do anything that a job requires – to get results.

Kira says:

Interesting to see the contrast between someone who has so much soul thrill but very little spiritual integrity and others you have read in the past who had lots of spiritual integrity or connection to source but very little soul thrill.

Zelda says:

Fascinating reading, Rose.

Even though it’s pretty easy to see greed these days in American culture, this reading was a good reminder that some people are just really going for it and what that looks like internally. That this is what makes them tick.

Zelda says:

Someone I know through a work connection was recently featured in a magazine article that is basically an expose on her level of greed.

The responses, in terms of online comments, have been very interesting. There is definitely a thread of outrage about the greed.

Zelda says:

I think it’s often difficult for people to accept that kind of bold, outright, in-your-face, even ruthless, greed.

But it certainly is one way of operating in life, isn’t it?

Emily says:

Wow I wasn’t expecting the avarice and greed. Another illusion busted!

Her power integrity sounds fascinating yet it’s such a shame her verbal integrity is so absent. Hmm she might not have been so successful in her particular career if she did care about verbal integrity.

Sarah says:

I second what Kira said in comment #4.

Sarah says:

Definitely the most surprising part of this reading, for me, was the Soul Thrill databank.

Actually, surprising doesn’t even go far enough. I find it totally bizarre.

Sarah says:

I am used to thinking of Soul Thrill as being heavily tied to all of these forms of integrity.

For as long as I can remember, if I found myself in a situation where my integrity was getting questionable, I would start to become miserable in a “soul-crushing” kind of way (the words I used at the time for it).

Sarah says:

I was always baffled when people commended me for making difficult choices in line with integrity.

For me, it might have been difficult for my outer life, but WAY more comfortable for my soul. It would be like commending Gisele for her “courage” in being mega-famous and having lots of money.

Sarah says:

SO fascinating to me to see that stark contrast in terms of what can thrill a soul.

I guess I have to be careful with my assumptions! 🙂

Lilian says:

Good point Sarah. It reminds me of something I heard once. That what is pleasurable to you is determined by how “evolved” you are.

Lilian says:

So maybe you do a few lives living out your basic human survival instincts eg sex, material security etc. To get your soul brain around what it’s like to be human with a perishable body..

Lilian says:

But once you “get” that, your soul wants to live lives where it integrated basic human survival with other aspects of itself. I guess at different times, your soul wants to master different aspects of being human.

Dana20 says:

Thank you for this reading! It got me thinking about how sometimes with easy success/beauty some people focus then less on spiritual connection, but some people still do of course. And then struggle can lead us to open up more spiritually , but then it might not.

But Gisele’s success seems to have come with a lot of ambition on her part. Now I want to read Magnetize Money again for all the interesting examples of this dynamic! I was also wondering about spiritual integrity vs. spiritual connection.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Rose, Thank you for another fascinating example of an aura reading.

As ever, I learn so much from these.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Once I started being able to read auras (foggily, I admit, I am learning…), all of a sudden I lost all interest in leafing through magazines such as Vanity Fair and Vogue– which feature ads and on occasion even features about the model in question and the likes.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

It was as if I could “see” them for the first time …and it wasn’t pretty.

Which is so interesting!

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

What amazes me about your aura readings on this blog is that, almost always, you say what I had been thinking but had not been able to articulate.

I get the “thought packet” but still need practice translating it into words. So again, many thanks.

Lilian says:

That s interesting curiouser. Rose does have advanced linguistic capacity ? and she practises a lot.

Aw, thank you, Lilian and Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever).

Yes, I do get to practice a bit. Haha.

You can manage the subscriptions of this post.