Sandra Haering Has Qualified as a Professional RES Practitioner

Sandra Haering, on my Enlightenment Life List, and now a Practitioner of RES

Sandra Haering, already on my Enlightenment Life List, and now a Practitioner of RES

Blog-Buddies, I’m thrilled to announce the graduation of another of my apprentices. SANDRA HAERING is now a fully qualified Practitioner of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). I have asked her to comment however she wished, since I have a custom of devoting a blog post to each new professional in this field.

SANDRA could have told you that she is brainy, compassionate, experienced, wise. Also she’s one of the best listeners you will ever meet.

What, she won’t tell you that? Oops, now the news is out anyway. 😉

It’s wonderful that, now, RES skills add structure to her natural abilities as an energy healer.

What did SANDRA chose to share? Here it is. My headings added. Blog-Buddies, zoom straight to the end for “Set up a Session with Sandra Haering.”

Homeopathy Had Stopped Thrilling My Soul

Several years ago I had an Aura Reading Research session with Rose. During the session she read my aura for soul thrill for various career choices including my profession at that time, which was Homeopathy. Homeopathy got a resounding 1/8” of virtually no soul thrill!

It was not a total surprise; it was, however, a wake-up call. How could I justify spending so much time doing what thrilled my soul so little?

[Note: This guest post, which SANDRA wrote a couple of years ago, adds some details around thisA homeopath who taught opening up to the energy, a guest post by SANDRA]

High Hopes Brought Low

When I began my four-year education to become a Classical Homeopath, I had such high hopes. Here was a modality which safely and effectively helped people to have physical and emotional well-being.

It offered me the opportunity to help people on a personal level. It was also a fascinating study.

But early on, there were problems. My teachers encouraged us to use all of our resources to understand a remedy state exhibited by a client.

Unfortunately for me, as an unskilled empath, that meant taking on their states quite literally. Many of my clients were suffering physically and/or emotionally, and I suffered right along with them.

When the Golden Fountain Didn’t Help One Bit, Empath Empowerment DID

I started looking for help for all of this suffering. An alternative health practitioner told me that I took on everybody’s pain, and told me to imagine a golden fountain around me for protection.

However, I had tried techniques similar to this, and they had never worked.

So I went to Google and, fortunately for me, found Rose’s blog, this one.

With the help of Rose’s books and workshops, I eventually became a skilled empath.

Even more significant: With Rose facilitating Aura Transformation Sessions for me, I became the effective and self-actualized human being I always dreamed of being.

It’s not like problems have disappeared. I am just better equipped to handle them, and find more enjoyment and reward in whatever I am doing!

Rosetree Energy Spirituality really works, and I am so happy and honored to share it with my clients.

Appreciation

I am so grateful to Rose for many things:

1. For bringing this amazing body of work into the world,
  2. For suggesting this as a possible career for me,
  3. For supporting me and being patient with me during my almost two-year apprenticeship, and
  4. For all whole lot of other things that I am not going to mention here, in public.

By the way, in that Aura Reading Research session several years ago, where Rose was testing possible career choices for me, she also tested being a Rosetree Energy Spirituality practitioner.

The results? A tremendous amount of soul thrill that was threaded with Divine Blessings.

Now I can definitely vouch for that!

To Set up a Session with Sandra Haering

Sandra Haering is trained to do sessions by telephone as well as in person. She is based in Eden Prairie, MN.

Contact her at shhs.healing@gmail.com  and  612-501-4234.

Her website is Sandra Haering Healing Services.

And yes, Sandra Qualifies for my Enlightenment Life List.

Elaine says:

Congratulations and well done Sandra.

Congratulations Sandra! So great that RES has a new practitioner. It just seems like such important, necessary work to me.

Sarah says:

Yayyy!!! Congratulations, Sandra! This is such great news! 😀

For others: I had a session with Sandra seven weeks ago, and it was just awesome! I can definitely vouch for Sandra being everything Rose said above: brainy, compassionate, experienced, wise, and an excellent listener. 🙂

Sandra, I’m so thrilled that you have been and will continue to be spreading such love, light, and power in the world with this fantastically effective modality.

Emily says:

Yay! Congratulations!

Isabella C. says:

Congrats Sandra! So happy to have you joining the team of graduates, and especially the growing team of people who are making this their primary career.

The requirements for graduation are quite simple, yet the path there rarely is. (At least not yet. I think it will get easier and easier.)

Isabella C. says:

It’s a big deal, even if there’s not a lot of fanfare.

Looking back now, I wish I would have acknowledged my own graduation with some kind of celebration.

When I graduate from the Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis program, I am going to tell people and make a big deal out of it. 🙂

Great job, Sandra! And thanks for doing what you do.

Congratulations Sandra!!! And congratulations to Eden Prairie, MN–lucky town. It is so good to know there are new RES practitioners in the world. Also, belated fanfare to you Isabella, not that you were asking for that. It is definitely something to celebrate.

Sandra says:

Thank you Elaine, Adam, Sarah, Emily, and Isabella for your kind words!

Sandra says:

Isabella, I think celebrating graduation is a fantastic idea!

And who would appreciate RES graduation more than RES apprentices and practitioners? Maybe we’ll have a convention someday 🙂

Brandi says:

Congratulations Sandra:)

Lilian says:

Great news Sandra. definitely have a celebration and be chuffed with yourself!

Kira says:

Awesome, Sandra! 😀

Sandra says:

Thank you, Kylie, Brandi and Lilian.:)

Sandra says:

And thank you, Rose, for your kind words, as well.

Curiouser and Curioser (As Ever) says:

Warmest congratulations!

Jean says:

Congratulations Sandra -and best of wishes.

Irene Kr says:

Congratulations, Sandra! Such a lovely thing to have one more highly skilled RES practitioner in the world 🙂

Sandra says:

Congratulations, Sandra!

I, too, am so grateful to and for Rose!

Awe, JESSICA and SANDRA. (And re your Comment 9, yes to a convention, advanced training, and so much more. From your lips to God’s ears!)

Tehya says:

Hurray Sandra! Big congratulations on your graduation! I really enjoyed hearing a bit about your journey, and I’m inspired. Best of luck as an official, full-fledged RES pro.

Sandra says:

Thank you Irene, Jessica, and Tehya. 🙂

So looking forward to advanced training and our RES convention, Rose!

David B says:

Congrats, Sandra!
    Wonderful you have found a great channel for your talents and have given it what is needed. It’s so rewarding to help others with effective improvement.

Sandra says:

Wendy says:

Yay Sandra ! I have had 3 or 4 sessions with Sandra (and will continue to have sessions with her) and my sweet boyfriend has had 1 or 2, we have received amazing benefits ! I am so grateful to Rose the sessions that she did for me as well (which were awesome too!)

I have been feeling better and better and more myself and more able to ask for what I want & more able to express myself and my wants and needs ! yay !!! I am very grateful that Rose has brought in this amazing modality of Healing and Empowerment ! Yay Rose ! Yay Sandra ! 🙂

love lots, Wendy 🙂

Sandra says:

I invite anyone in the area to visit me at the Natural Healing Expo at Mankato, Minnesota on Saturday and Sunday, March 12-13.

It would be great to meet you!