What Inspires You?

Divine inspiration in everyday life

Divine inspiration in everyday life

News in America is elevated these days by Pope Francis’s visit, an inspiration to America’s Catholics and countless others as well.

Isn’t it rare for the news media to cover anything inspiring? How wonderful this is.

I wonder, would you be willing to comment here on what inspires YOU lately?

Here are three of my biggest inspirations

1. Everyday Work

Today is a typical Saturday for Rose Rosetree. After my morning routine, a bit of Technique Time plus some goal setting, I worked on my latest book, then puttered around on this blog.

Later I’ll talk with some friends, maybe play in the garden. There could be singing. There will definitely be dinner, cooking with my paintbox of spices. Exercise, of course.

And soon, my RES sessions begin:

• Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® for Gladys, who has had many sessions for me and is growing by leaps and bounds.
  • Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis for Josephine, who has had maybe four of these thus far, also moving forward so beautifully on her personal path.
  • A phoner which will probably be Aura Healing, possibly Aura Reading Resarch, probably not Mentoring. This client is a long-term spiritual teacher, and I’m honored to be of service to her. She has had occasional sessions since 2011. Today’s will be #10.
  • In-person Aura Healing with Joe. Recently he began doing sessions, and it’s quietly thrilling to witness how he’s expressing that beautiful soul of his more and more.

Although inspiration is to be found in every part of my day, these sessions bring such big inspiration — concretely, personally, humanly.

2. Training Empaths

Next weekend I’ll be teaching Empath Empowerment Level 2, the most advanced training I offer to empaths. It is such a privilege to help people advance by six months or more during an easy weekend workshop.

One of the students, Gladys, took a giant step towards Enlightenment during her Empath Empowerment Level 1. I’m looking forward to meeting with her again, as with every other participant.

And today, like just about every day, I’ll pop in at the Empath Empowerment Skills Group on Facebook. I really have come to enjoy silly FB.

3. Speaking at the Pathways Expo

A twice-a-year treat! Tomorrow I’ll give a talk on aura reading, “Auras Can Tell You THAT?”

These days I don’t usually do one-hour workshops or other short ones. Usually it’s a full weekend commitment. Yet it is fun to offer a lighthearted educational experience for old friends and new. Just reserved for the Pathways Natural Living Expo!

My basic outline is ready. Yet I’ll be improvising, depending on how the crowd moves me. None of us knows exactly how that will be, but it’s gonna be good. And that lively interaction really inspires me.

If you’re in the metro Washington, D.C. area, I hope you’ll stop by at the Natural Living Expo. Get a kiss at my booth (the chocolate kind), talk with my wonderful helpers — including two from my Enlightenment Life List, EVGENIA and ISABELLA C. (yes, THAT Isabella C.). Readings! Autographed books! !

Here’s a reminder about the various wonders of this next Expo, including practical details about where and when and how to save on the (already low) fee for all-day admission.

Okay, your turn, Blog-Buddies

Irene Kr says:

Inspiring for me, though writing it out, I feel a bit masochistic: The cycle that goes from “totally horrible, life is stupid and pointless” to “wow, actually maybe some things are positively shifting, I didn’t use to be able to make that thing/relationship/activity work, I guess I’ll just keep plugging away here”.

Kira says:

Right this moment, what inspires me the most is a specific friend. I recently spontaneously thought of a necklace design for her and have been working on it ever since I got all the parts I needed.

Kira says:

It’s interesting–just tonight, I discovered I have to change the design a bit. It’s still going to work fine and be just as good-looking, but I had originally planned it to use specific numbers of beads, and some broke during assembly. No real reason for the specific numbers I had picked other than that I like them a lot.

Everything inspires me.

My children inspire me to live every moment in the moment, and enjoy being human.

The wind rustling autumn leaves inspire me to create and enjoy colors, shapes, textures, music.

The 17 New Goals to Build a Better World inspires me to work together with others, doing what I can reasonably do, to help build a better world.

My cat inspires me to enjoy simple pleasures as a patch of sunlight, spontaneous exercise, and the exciting outdoors.

I could go on and on. Everything inspires me.

Rachel says:

Spending time in nature inspires me! 🙂

Sandra says:

I am inspired by beauty in nature and art (be it music, writing, or some other medium).

I am inspired by kindness and generosity, whether I see it on the news or in person.

I am inspired by people who, in spite of great difficulty in their lives, manage to grow, blossom, and give back.

Thank you Rose. What a nice post.

What inspires me–my job. As a librarian, I get to plan fun programs: currently I have planned an English Language Learners Conversation Circle that meets twice a month.

In a conversation circle, I’ll get to meet with people new to this country, introduce them to community resources, facilitate new friendships, and influence their entire experience of being in this country.

I so much enjoy the interactions I have with people from other countries.

I’m also starting a Girls Who Code program–a group that teaches girls coding.

An experience that can lead to girls having great professional opportunities.

I started a movie night, 3 book clubs, and a craft program for middle schoolers.

I also host an anime club and have started a teen advisory board (teens who help to plan library services.)

I plan to start a GLBT group for teens.

It gives me so much joy to help create fun experiences for other people that are also fun for me, and to help other people connect to each other.

It inspires me to see how I inspire teens, how they spark up when they are around me.

In my personal life I am inspired by nature, by cooking, by dancing, by new friends and by my city where I continually find new and interesting things to do.

And I am very inspired by you Rose, and by the way that my life gets richer and richer every year through RES healing.

Isabelle says:

This blog post (not only this one;-)) inspires me and these comments… Especially your comments, Kylie – how wonderful to hear about your projects 🙂

Most of all…people inspire me… Such fascinating creatures 🙂

Christine says:

My boyfriend
    My Theatre friends
    Humour
    This blog

Isabella, you and other blog buddies are also very inspiring to me. Oh, and did I mention, cats, trees and bodies of water?

Jessica, I agree, everything inspires me. I looked into those 17 goals, pretty cool!

Even the pope inspires me, doing his best within the constraints of his belief system to change the world.

Louise says:

My grandchildren inspire me!

David B says:

There is much to inspire but above all, life itself. Such a remarkable adventure we’re on. And so amazing to see everything unfolding.

Some yummy boundary-stretchers of late too. 🙂

Am finding this blog inspiring. Also, on this thread.