News in America is elevated these days by Pope Francis’s visit, an inspiration to America’s Catholics and countless others as well.
Isn’t it rare for the news media to cover anything inspiring? How wonderful this is.
I wonder, would you be willing to comment here on what inspires YOU lately?
Here are three of my biggest inspirations
1. Everyday Work
Today is a typical Saturday for Rose Rosetree. After my morning routine, a bit of Technique Time plus some goal setting, I worked on my latest book, then puttered around on this blog.
Later I’ll talk with some friends, maybe play in the garden. There could be singing. There will definitely be dinner, cooking with my paintbox of spices. Exercise, of course.
And soon, my RES sessions begin:
- Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® for Gladys, who has had many sessions for me and is growing by leaps and bounds.
- Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis for Josephine, who has had maybe four of these thus far, also moving forward so beautifully on her personal path.
- A phoner which will probably be Aura Healing, possibly Aura Reading Resarch, probably not Mentoring. This client is a long-term spiritual teacher, and I’m honored to be of service to her. She has had occasional sessions since 2011. Today’s will be #10.
- In-person Aura Healing with Joe. Recently he began doing sessions, and it’s quietly thrilling to witness how he’s expressing that beautiful soul of his more and more.
Although inspiration is to be found in every part of my day, these sessions bring such big inspiration — concretely, personally, humanly.
2. Training Empaths
Next weekend I’ll be teaching Empath Empowerment Level 2, the most advanced training I offer to empaths. It is such a privilege to help people advance by six months or more during an easy weekend workshop.
One of the students, Gladys, took a giant step towards Enlightenment during her Empath Empowerment Level 1. I’m looking forward to meeting with her again, as with every other participant.
And today, like just about every day, I’ll pop in at the Empath Empowerment Skills Group on Facebook. I really have come to enjoy silly FB.
3. Speaking at the Pathways Expo
A twice-a-year treat! Tomorrow I’ll give a talk on aura reading, “Auras Can Tell You THAT?”
These days I don’t usually do one-hour workshops or other short ones. Usually it’s a full weekend commitment. Yet it is fun to offer a lighthearted educational experience for old friends and new. Just reserved for the Pathways Natural Living Expo!
My basic outline is ready. Yet I’ll be improvising, depending on how the crowd moves me. None of us knows exactly how that will be, but it’s gonna be good. And that lively interaction really inspires me.
If you’re in the metro Washington, D.C. area, I hope you’ll stop by at the Natural Living Expo. Get a kiss at my booth (the chocolate kind), talk with my wonderful helpers — including two from my Enlightenment Life List, EVGENIA and ISABELLA C. (yes, THAT Isabella C.). Readings! Autographed books! !
Here’s a reminder about the various wonders of this next Expo, including practical details about where and when and how to save on the (already low) fee for all-day admission.
Okay, your turn, Blog-Buddies