Announcing an Addition to the RES Blog Community's Enlightenment Life List

Enlightenment dawns for one more member of this community.

Enlightenment dawns for one more member of this community.

Congratulations to GRACE W., a long-time client who has steadily been moving towards Enlightenment.

During a regular session of Aura Reading Research, towards the beginning of our appointment, I did a routine assessment of how GRACE was doing and, hooray!

Then I proceeded to use a sequence that combines aura reading with conversation — Enlightenment Coaching of a particular kind that is such a privilege to do.

Yes, indeed, GRACE has crossed the threshold into Householder Enlightenment.

At this time, GRACE is enjoying her privacy. I’ll just tell you that she lives on Earth. Okay, she has given me permission to add that she lives in California. 😉

Acknowledging Enlightenment

I’m adding GRACE W. to the Enlightenment Life List. This one is chronological.

Also to our Enlightenment Life List, Alphabetized.

Then to my favorite, Moving into Enlightenment, Helped by Rosetree Energy Spirituality — where GRACE W. is #20.

Curious to learn more about Enlightenment and how I serve as an Enlightenment Coach? Here’s one of our Top 10 Articles on Enlightenment.

Guess What?

Tomorrow I’ll be announcing someone else from our RES community who has just landed onto my Enlightenment Life List.

Yeah, team! Joining with all my fellow Enlightenment Coaches, and also with those who move into Enlightenment without the aid of any teacher save for the grace of God, yeah, team!

May we help to bring truth into Earth.

Kira says:

Congrats, Grace W.!

Congratulations Grace!

Congratulations, Grace! Woohoo!!

Jean says:

Congratulations Grace W!

Isabella C. says:

Congrats Grace!

When Rose made a comment a few days ago about adding someone else to the list, you were the first and only person I thought of.

Isabella C. says:

Will be glad to hear your own special wisdom about Enlightenment once you’ve settled in and have something to say. I know I’ll learn from it.

I remember when I first crossed the threshold was when people had the most questions for me. But all I really had to say was, “Yes, it happened…” Beyond that I was at a loss.

Isabella C. says:

I was baffled not by Enlightenment, but by the fact that I didn’t yet have enough lived experiences to have much useful wisdom about it.

Or anything to say really.

I hadn’t expected that.

Isabella C. says:

I suppose I thought that with Enlightenment would come a big bundle of information that I could hand out to the desperately seeking.

Isabella C. says:

And I admit, I thought that the people who became Enlightened before me were all withholding.

And I said, when I’m Enlightened, I will give people the good info, unlike these jerks!

(lol – no offense 🙂 )

Isabella C. says:

Didn’t work out that way for me, though, hahaha.

There are some good recipes for Enlightenment, but no magic key that I know of.

Anyway, congrats Grace, good job doing the WORK of getting all the way! Happy for ya.

Grace W says:

Thanks, ROSE, KIRA, JEAN, JESSICA, and ISABELLA C! I appreciate your kind words.

Musings on this amusing and bemusing shift will be coming to the blog soon. One of the palpable shifts since my session with Rose is that things are popping(!) all of a sudden, so I’m juggling a lot at the moment.

I do have lots to say. Stay tuned! ?

Lilian says:

That’s amazing, Grace ! :-p

an avid reader says:

Congrats, Grace!

Congratulations Grace!

Sandra says:

Congratulations, Grace!

David B says:

Congrats, Grace.
    Now you have the platform for a magnificent flowering.

David B says:

Isabella

Actually – that’s a great sign that it’s the real thing. It’s not the mind that wakes up so the mind is often at a total loss for words.

Even if it has language, that’s associated with concepts. This is very new, outside of prior experience. Only over time does the mind catch up to the new state of being.

Lilian says:

That’s such a good point David. I had a lot of soul-level growth already this life, and I did find a time where my internal processes felt truly stuck and I couldn’t be sure about how I saw things in my life. Twas truly baffling and mightily inconvenient.

Lilian says:

I was going to comment about this on the facebook page where there is a discussion about self authority.

Lilian says:

For me, it’s a case that my facades (astral doodads governing how I perceive others and how others perceive me) have not caught up with the internal growth, leaving a disconnect between me and my human level life. Still haven’t really.

Lilian says:

At least, that’s what I understand so far. I guess that if you still have level 1 cords of attachment after enlightenment, you’ll have other “stuff” like some lack of catch up with your mind and related astral doodads.

Isabella C. says:

Lilian, you’re right – in my experience there isn’t any skill set in RES that suddenly becomes irrelevant after Enlightenment.

I still use every bit and piece of skill that I have on myself, and avail myself of the additional resources that Rose provides.

It’s my current understanding that when you grow past STUFF, you have reached Ascended Master status. And that’s definitely different from basic Enlightenment.

Tehya says:

Congratulations, Grace 😀 Very much looking forward to hearing more!

Grace W says:

Thank you, LILLIAN, AN AVID READER, ADAM, DAVID, and SANDRA! You are so kind.

[Note from Moderator ROSE: The rest of GRACE’s comment is being posted separately as a guest post. I think you’ll like it.]

Lilian says:

I m not enlightened myself, just always happy to share potentially similar experiences that are difficult to share in real life. It s always good to hear other people make familiar comments.

Here is a link to GRACE W’s first guest post after moving into Enlightenment:

A Very Human Sweetness after Moving into Enlightenment. A Guest Post by GRACE W.