Back @ Our Future

What do you hope, or fear, everyday life will be like by October 22, 2045?

What do you hope, or fear, everyday life will be like by October 22, 2045?

Yesterday was widely celebrated as “Back to the Future” Day, related to the time travel date in the highly entertaining movie “Back to the Future 2.” The premise was taking a 30-year leap into the future.

If you have the chance to see today’s issue of “USA Today,” the newspaper starts with a gag section for today’s news, based on the premise of “Back to the Future” Day.

In that movie, the characters played by Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd had already traveled to the future and back. For this sequel, they would travel forward again, this time to October 21, 2015. So entertaining, how that date was imagined in a movie released 30 years ago!

Well, Blog-Buddies, today is October 22, 2015. Which is a perfect day for us to think together, back at the topic of our future. Not just whether or not there will be hoverboards.

What will everyday life will be like for you… where you live now… 30 years ahead?

I’ll share my thoughts here. Then you are soooooo warmly invited to comment with yours as well.

We can be afford to be playful, since the “Deeper Perception” that we make practical at this blog involves no psychic development. So we celebrate gaining insight into life as it is now — to benefit from aura healing emotionally and spiritually — to gain meaningful knowledge — all for the sake of improving the present.

Therefore we have no urgent need for accuracy when enjoying this article’s premise, predicting the future.

What are your dreams? Your hopes? Your fears? Just plain thoughts!

Here are mine.

Energetic Literacy in 2045

By 2045, I predict, nearly everyone will have learned a workable skill set for reading auras.

And it really will be understood as a form of energetic literacy. Not just “The gift” nor “Seeing the colours.”

Mainstream people will learn skills. Unlike now, early in the Age of Awakening, when energy awareness is everyone’s shiny new toy and it is an act of leadership to develop this Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Yes, today it takes a pretty aware (or even visionary) person to move forward from ideas from our last age of consciousness on earth.

In our present, mainstream, 2015, how do most people think of aura reading? It is associated with psychic development or with skills for doing energy medicine, not for practical use in everyday life. Aura reading in depth is not yet understood to be indispensible for facilitating emotional and spiritual growth.

Nor is Stage 3 Energetic Literacy widely understood as a way to save thousands of dollars, avoid heartache and heart break, and help a person make best use of the overwhelming number of choices available to each of us who lives today.

Actually I wonder if the level of sophistication for aura reading will be higher than reading words

Because one trend that fascinates me now is the devaluation in mainstream culture of thoughtful reading and learning. Such as we do at this blog, with quite a self-selected,  brainy and curious group of readers!

It’s pretty easy to find articles that show how few Americans have read even one book per year since formal schooling ended.

And those perpetual photos on Facebook don’t just entertain people. For many, I suspect that the interior process of reading and writing and thinking has been supplanted by quick visual recognition, e.g. “In one quick glance, I see everything I need to know.”

Moreover, fewer and fewer people are buying books or reading them. So much free content is available. It takes a discerning person (like you, Blog-Buddies) not to crowdsource your personal development. This blog is a supplement to resources like these two great choices for empaths:

Blog-Buddies, what do you think mainstream word literacy will be like by 2045?

Empath Skills by 2045

So many people living today were born as empaths — 1 in 20 worldwide, with 1 in 5 in that land of special sensitivity, Japan.

By 2045, I expect that empaths will learn useful skills. Will it be exactly the same as the first system written about in a book, this system? For that matter, will Empath Empowerment still be the only trademarked system in the United States?

I doubt it. Just like the entire field of RES, which will be improved upon, as it must be.

Secret? The talented people who become my apprentices and then graduate as professionals in RES — they are my legacy. I am so aware of this, and I train them accordingly — not to be mini-me’s but to thoroughly understand this field as it is so that, over time, they can build upon what the field’s founder has been given. Ongoing training for my peeps aims to nurture their leadership.

If I’m correct that energetic literacy will go mainstream, as something that people learn as a skill, then it will be more understandable than ever that empath skills also need to be learned.

By 2045, there will be no more “support groups,” for empaths. No more prevalence to sad ideas that “Empaths feel other people’s feelings.” Or “Empaths are psychics who must always be open to energies.”

Instead empaths will become skilled. And they will move into positions of leadership in every walk of life.

Householder Enlightenment, Common by 2045

Yes, Blog-Buddies, don’t be surprised if millions of people are living in Householder Enlightenment by 2045.

And that practices for spiritual development are quite different from what is mainstream at this time, early in the Age of Awakening.

• Spiritual addiction may still continue, just like alcoholism and addiction to drugs. However, spiritual addiction will be more widely recognized, with concepts in mainstream culture. (Given the widespread Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.)
  • Same deal with spiritual shutdown.
  • By 2045, I expect this big difference compared to this time: Opportunistic astral entities will give up on turning human beings into their puppets. Extreme spiritual addiction will have stopped. RES practitioners (like our colleagues in mind-body-spirit) will not have the Healing Centerpiece in certain sessions where we help clients to solve this problem.

What Else Might Change?

In 2045, you may have children. Or grandchildren. One or more new “greats” may be added to your parenting status. What else might happen?

• The social pendulum may swing towards honor as a significant value, rather than “Anything goes” and “Never act ‘judgmental’.”
  • Social reserve may be fashionable.
  • Modesty and humility might become valued, along with other attributes of wisdom.
  • With Millennials, today’s best-educated generation, in the leadership positions… don’t be surprised if teachers become our society’s new heroes, replacing movie stars and athletes.

Okay, Blog-Buddies. Your turn!

Isabella C. says:

Speaking of teachers, I recommend the NPR series “50 Great Teachers.”

I haven’t listened to them all, but have been in the car when some played, and every time I was so inspired and touched.

I have been thinking lately about the importance of having other people that you admire. Especially people who aren’t famous and don’t necessarily desire to be.

Isabella C. says:

My prediction, drug use will be almost non-existent. The vibrations of the planet will have changed in such a way that it will be sort of useless to do drugs.

One of my big hopes is that people will lose fascination with electronic devices, and pay more attention to human interaction, especially within families.

Another big hope is that harmful substances in our food, air, water, hygiene products, etc., will be eliminated, improving health all around the world.

I also hope that more people will value RES, SEAH, and other healing modalities that permanently heal STUFF as mainstream.

And, yeah, I hope to be a grandmother by 2045. 🙂

Kira says:

I would love it if teachers are our heroes by 2045! Also if people routinely learn Stage 3 energetic literacy.

Lilian says:

This post is important to me. Please stand by.?

Lilian says:

Here we go. We are now in the future! Hooray.

Lilian says:

I do find it a bit sad that thinking about the future is not so fashionable these days.

Lilian says:

I mainly hope that humans can focus back on reality and practical questions we face. For me, the environment is a big one. We live in a physical world with finite material resources. Food, fuel and material objects don’t appear out of nowhere and they don’t disappear when we’re done with them.

Lilian says:

If we stop all collectively ignoring reality, I think humans have the capacity to sort themselves out.

Lilian says:

Similarly, the idea that adults can live in an endless childhood should become less fashionable. It’s just not practical. See above paragraph.

Lilian says:

It means that children aren’t getting the support they need to become the healthy functional adults themselves and so it goes on…

Lilian says:

So I hope we become less self indulgent as a society, and we will focus more on personal growth. Hopefully our technology will become more focused on solving practical problems we face. Hopefully teachers and parents become more respected for their role in forming the next generation.

Lilian says:

There will be more emphasis on using our freedoms to act according to our own inner sense of integrity in a more constructive way then we tend to currently do.

Lilian says:

The ideas we’ve developed about “anything goes” and “no judgement” have been a useful phase. We’ve needed this.

Lilian says:

For hundreds of years things were stuck. Women were legally defined as objects own by men. That changed less than a hundred years ago.

Lilian says:

We need to figure out a new way forward, with these changes still in tact. Where people are encouraged to live out their inner sense of integrity and walk with it into adulthood and beyond.

Lilian says:

So that’s a rough sketch of what I would have to say.

Lilian says:

I guess I’m naturally more interested in belief systems and the development of ethics than purely “energy” things. However, I hope it becomes normal to integrate “energy awareness” in practical ways as Rose suggests.

Lilian says:

It should become a tool so that people can make the best choices to get the experiences they desire to self actualisation and personal growth.

Lilian says:

It’s interesting what Rose said. There may still be spiritually addicted people, as there will always be addicts of some kind on earth.

Lilian says:

Also, I note that anything I say reflects my personal experience in my particular culture. Saying that, I do hope that each particular culture on this diverse planet does become respected. As Rose says, all cultures and religions serve souls in different ways.

Lilian says:

Rose says she’s an east meets west soul, so she has this diverse soul history I doubt I have!

Lilian says:

LILIAN, it is so sweet to read about your hopes for the future. Thank you.

Very curious to hear from more of you Blog-Buddies about this as well. Come one, come all!

Julie says:

There has been so much change in just the last few years that it is rather hard to imagine how much change there will have been 30 years out!

Julie says:

It is my hope that the fascination with pathology and disfunction in books and movies will fade away.

Julie says:

Books that become best sellers will shine in some way – with light, with truth, with compassion. With honor.

Julie says:

They will be extraordinary in some way. Not representative of the mainstream, but leading the mainstream.

Julie says:

Quality will be more recognized and admired in public figures. As in words spoken about the late Mr. Rogers “True quality rises to the top and is acknowledged”.

Julie says:

There will be less celebration of the lowest common denominator in the media. More focus on what people are doing – what inventions are being made, what progress in society, what inspiration has come through for doing things differently.

Julie says:

It’s my hope that there will be a real flourishing of the arts, as there is less astral influence and more divine, and as people’s connections to the divine grow.

Julie says:

I would like to see the arts be more celebrated in society.

With creativity and high quality in music, movies, art, performances.

Irene Kr says:

These are really great comments!

Irene Kr says:

I think spiritual tools will adjust to the new energy awareness, for example more people will stop recommending hours of technique time in meditation as the path to enlightenment, and will develop tools better suited to how it works now, like RES.

Irene Kr says:

I think there will be an increasing respect for hard work, discipline, emotional honesty, sensitivity, integrity, personal growth.

And a growing balance of power, love and light with people using power in loving and light-filled ways.

Irene Kr says:

I think there will be an awareness of all the impacts and effects of our actions – for example, not seeking the cheapest (monetary) option, but considering the environmental, social and moral implications so that we consciously vote with our money, attention and time for what we value and want to encourage in the world.

No more saying “oh but that wasn’t me who caused that slave labor/industrial pollution” when we’ve purchased from that company.

Irene Kr says:

I think there will be an increasing acceptance of differences – people who freely express their unique selves and are still openly accepted in society.

Irene Kr says:

I think there will be recognition that the nostalgic wish to be in the “good old days” rests on a mis-remembering of what was actually happening back then, dismissing the prejudice and problems that were so prevalent. So instead there will be a choice to learn from wise and foolish past choices (personal and societal) to move forward to a new future.

Irene Kr says:

And while I’d prefer not, I see it as possible for there to be an increase in violence, terror, poverty, ignorance, spiritual addiction and shutdown and all the “bad” stuff as a balancing force and/or a last gasping effort.

I don’t see everything turning to roses and sunshine. This is still a learning planet, and I’m not sure how all that really works.

Irene Kr says:

Lilian, this one in particular really struck me: #25 “In that sense, I hope religions and communal ways of seeking God do thrive again.”

One of the challenges I have right now is connecting with people on a similar path and people who can see me as I am. New ways for groups of people to walk an individual path toward God and to also be connected with each other sounds really wonderful 🙂

Kira says:

My latest series of comments at “Maybe You’re Not as Anxious as You Thought” gave me an idea for this thread.

What if, in a future in which Stage 3 Energetic Literacy is commonplace, doctors can use aura reading to better target medicines and dosages?

Kira says:

I’m primarily thinking of antidepressants, because I’m most familiar with those; there are several classes of antidepressant, and a variety of different drugs in most of the classes. But it should work for any condition for which there are multiple drug choices.

Lilian says:

Kira, I would hope so. I was drawn to Rose mainly to get rid of my ptsd like condition. I never tried anti depressants as they just don t get to the root of the problem. I m a complete type A over intellectualiser, so I am immune to talk therapy. RES worked like a charm.

Lilian says:

Irene, I second all your comments, especially 40 and 41.

David B says:

Lovely, Rose.
    I agree

Sarah says:

I want to second what Kira and Lilian have just said! On the one hand, I can appreciate that RES is not an official, “evidence-based therapy” in the context of mental health therapy, and that practitioners are not necessarily qualified to make mental health diagnoses (nor is energetic literacy an accepted method, currently, for making such a diagnosis).

Sarah says:

On the other hand, I frequently find myself laughing inwardly and shaking my head because of how much more relevant and useful the insights from energetic literacy seem as compared to current best practices for diagnosis!

Sarah says:

I definitely hope that energetic literacy forms the basis for mental health diagnosis of the future. 🙂

Kira says:

I’m not thinking of just mental health diagnosis; I’m thinking, if you can use aura reading to find the right shampoo, why not use it to pick the best drug from the available ones to treat the condition?

Such as, Claritin or Zyrtec for allergies?

Kira says:

And it would have to be the doctor doing the aura reading, combining it with his/her medical knowledge.

KIRA, you’re on to something here. Not just mental health professionals doing the aura reading.

I am very ready to do expert aura reading research on psychoactive medications IN CONJUNCTION with a psychiatrist or other expert on the medications.

As I say so often about RES, bring on the research studies. I would be so happy to help design them and participate in them and bring in RES experts I have trained as well.

Sarah says:

Oh Rose, I would just LOVE to be involved in a research study involving RES. Ever since I saw the effects from our first session together, I knew there was something here which could stand up to scientific scrutiny.

As much as anything else, there is such an art to designing research studies in a way that they are able to provide useful/actionable results. I would definitely be interested some time (probably down the road) in exploring some of the different possible studies which could be done.

Lilian says:

I know an energy person who wrote a paper about her stuff. I’ll post a link when I’m not at work. Honestly, if “social science”, and using statistics from surveys to “prove” results, is science the writing papers on RES should be doable in theory as an initial study. We’ll just need to find the acceptable parameters for how big a sample should be and for how long.

LILIAN, I suspect that a Google Group on RES research would be a better location for such links — and could become a starting off point for conversations about how to design and fund research into RES.

I wonder if any of you who are interested in this would email me (off blog) at rose@rose-rosetree.com. And let me know if you are interested in forming and leading that group.

Maybe it is time to get started on this!

Lilian says:

We could try a google group.

Kira says:

Designing studies is definitely not one of my strong points (I had to do it in a psychology class in college); I think like an artist, not like a scientist. But I definitely want to see this happen!