Enlightenment Dishwashing Discovery

Enlightenment Dishwashing Discovery

Enlightenment Dishwashing Discovery. When JEAN crossed the threshold into Enlightenment.

Enlightenment Dishwashing Discovery. In today’s guest post, Blog-Buddy JEAN describes how she moved into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Yes, Blog-Buddy  JEAN is the latest member of the RES community to move into Enlightenment.

One of the sweetest things I have learned about Enlightenment is that each person has a story. Graciously Jean shares here.

Before or after this guest post, you might wish to read these related articles:

Crossing the Threshold into Enlightenment

That particular moment that I felt (most likely) I had moved into Enlightenment.

Rinsing out a glass at the kitchen sink – not feeling one way or another. The concept was just casually was there.

You know? I may be across the threshold into Enlightenment now.

I did a very quick and sloppy version of Rose’s “Questioning.” And got back “Yes.”

Briefly  I paused washing the dishes, moved away from the sink (I was onto a plate by this time), and said:

OK, I accept Enlightenment.

Not much happened.

Validation of Enlightenment

So I finished the washing up, thinking that if this was actually so it would (most likely) become more apparent before too long.

And so it did – when Rose and I had our most recent phone session.

Actually I began to feel greater bliss a couple of hours before the phone session with Rose.

The Enlightenment Validation Procedure I went through with Rose was absolutely essential for me to see that, yes, this higher state of consciousness had actually happened for me.

I was shocked – but in a good way — to see that this was so.

Moving Forward with Bliss and Gratitude

Well, not surprisingly I am now an even bigger fan for Enlightenment Coaching than I ever was before…

Rose, a blissfully humongous shout out to you for developing RES, for your Enlightenment Coaching, for this blog – for all you do.

And a personal thank you to yourself from me, myself, for all you have done that has helped me.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose for honoring me with a guest post. Especially love the photo of the lotus flower… 🙂

Kira says:

Thank you for sharing this, Jean!

Isabella C. says:

I looooove your story Jean. Thank you for sharing it.

It delighted me and I feel such gratitude and sweetness.

Here’s to washing the dishes.

Sarah says:

Thank you for sharing, Jean! And congratulations!! 🙂

Your story is so simple and beautiful. So perfect that it would happen so casually, and during such a householder-type task!! 😀

Irene Kr says:

Congratulations, Jean 🙂

David B says:

Thanks for sharing, Jean

In my case, there was a distinctive shift that happened but it wasn’t clear what it was at first. It was very subtle. For a couple of days, I wasn’t sure how to meditate as the person who had meditated was not here but rather off in the distance. Then things integrated better and a certainty came and I knew what it as. It was verified a bit later.

Julie says:

Thanks, Jean. I laughed with delight to read it. The casualness was similar for me too, feeling neither one way or another, just focused in the moment. And feeling pretty good in the moment. Then the validation and more of a reaction later.

Jean says:

Much appreciation to Kira, Isabella C, Sarah, Irene Kr, David B and Julie for your thoughts and support. 🙂

Congratulations Jean!

Jean says:

Thank you Adam. Your sharing on your own moving into Enlightenment – and beyond – really resonated with me.

Adam McIntosh says:

I think that’s one of the great things about this space Rose has created for us, to share our stories as we cross this threshold.

Bit by bit, we get to modernise and update the map from our own explorations, allowing others to navigate more easily. We get to change it from something covered in mythic beasts and unattainable abstractions, to something real and human and now.

ADAM MCINTOSH, you really get what I aim to do as an Enlightenment Coach.

Seems to me, we’re not just updating the map from our own householdery explorations. We are the new mapmakers for earth in the Age of Awakening — which is significantly different vibrationally from what went before.

Now is the time when millions of ordinary people like us, ADAM, have the opportunity to move into Enlightenment.

And to do it as householders.

* The numbers of the enlightened? That’s new.

* The householder quality? That’s new.

* Living on earth as humans, yet with energy awareness available easily? That’s tricky, yet beaming with potential. And that is definitely new on this planet

David B says:

(laughs)
    Funny you mention maps. That’s exactly the content of my recent talk at the Science and Nonduality conference – a more complete map. We might call this the objective side of my BATGAP interview.

David B says:

And yep – those are exactly some of the topics I touched on, Rose.

David – maps are such a useful construct for exploring this kind of thing, aren’t they?

Jean says:

A good map is a great thing 🙂