Better Diet Through Soul Thrill Research.

Nutrition

For our guest poster, nutrition is personal. How about you?

Better Diet Through Soul Thrill Research. In this guest post you’ll gain perspective from TEHYA about the role of Soul Thrill® Aura Research.

A Personal Reason Why I Couldn’t Just Go Vegetarian!

I suspected for a long time that, when it comes to food and diet, each of us must be different in our specific needs for nutrition.  It is not hard to notice that what suits one person doesn’t necessarily suit the next. Nutrition really is personal.

I grew up wanting to be a vegetarian like my mother.

She naturally fell into vegetarianism as a teenager and has effortlessly maintained it to this day, without a second thought or health issue.  I know a couple of other people like this.

Conversely, when I paid any attention at all to my own body, vegetarianism did not seem to be the appropriate choice for me.  Instead it took strain, willpower, and battling hunger and cravings to adhere to it.

Are Diets Just Something That You Can Try on, Like Clothes in a Dressing Room?

I often hear my coworkers discussing new diets—no meat, all meat, no dairy, low carbs, high carbs, zero sugar.

I think the same thing:  “That might not be the best choice for you.” Because nutrition is personal!

Unfortunately many people are out of a natural rhythm with food and out of touch with their physical bodies.

They are left to pick and choose from food philosophies that sound good but may not be doing them any favors.

There are many who even swear there is an ideal for every human being, advocating that we all must be vegetarian or vegan or raw or paleo.

Being in touch with my own needs, and then learning aura reading, I tend to ignore these one-size-fits-all guidelines.

My Better Diet Through Soul Thrill Aura Research

When I read blog buddy KYLIE’s guest post earlier this year on Thrill Your Soul Aura Research and Diet, it really clicked for me. Aura reading is a brilliant tool for researching food choices.

Of course each of us has an individual nutritional response to different foods and, of course, we can get in-depth feedback about that by using Soul Thrill Aura Research!

I was so excited by KYLIE’s results and by the idea of being in such harmony with one’s diet.

Plus Nutritional Perspective from Science

Just recently, I was excited to come across scientific validation in an article for what we Blog-Buddies already know to be the case:  “Nutrition is personal. Identical foods produce “healthy” and “unhealthy” responses in different individuals.”

The article reports a study where glucose response to different foods is measured in individuals.  Here is an example of what they found:

“Participant A maintained a stable blood glucose level after eating a cookie but responded with elevated glucose levels after eating a banana.

“Conversely, participant B experienced an increase in blood glucose level after eating a cookie, but not after consuming a banana.”

Next, the researchers created a complex algorithm that incorporated 137 factors and, with the help of an expert dietician and researcher, could successfully predict personalized “bad diets” and a “good diets” for a given participant.

There is a great 5 1/2-minute video at the top of the page that gives an entertaining summary of the study and its findings.

A Team of Scientific Researchers May Not Be Needed for Each of Us, Though

Though the study is exciting and breaks through the usual ideas about diet and nutrition, it is not exactly usable for those of us without access to a team of researchers tracking our medical background, blood tests and microbiome composition, and creating personally-tailored algorithms for us.

But we DO have a deeper perception shortcut in Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. The feedback here is as personally tailored as it gets:  Intelligent feedback directly from your subconscious mind that takes into account your body’s functioning, plus your history and quirks and preferences as a soul.

And aura reading gives us access to many more dimensions than physical health, providing insight into how a food choice impacts any chakra databank, like:

• The Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability
  • The Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Esteem
  • The Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Anger
  • The Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power
  • The High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

I don’t anticipate a computer-generated algorithm will soon be giving us inside information on how those pork chops on your plate impact your “Soul Thrill” or “Emotional Self-Esteem,” for example.

There is not one diet to rule them all.  Not as long as we’re human. For humans, nutrition is personal.

Instead of guesswork…

Iinstead of blindly drifting where the diet-fad wind blows…

I see Soul Thrill Aura Research as helping a person to get into harmony with the body’s own particular needs.

Why lose touch with that, during the quest for health or weight loss or purity? Maybe it can help us to use energetic literacy to explore this important truth: Nutrition really is personal.

Kira says:

Wow, so interesting!

I was already planning to schedule a session. Now I’m conflicted about what kind of session.

Tehya says:

Thank you for posting, Rose!

This whole topic brought to mind an acquaintance of mine, a woman you actually researched for me at the beginning of this year.

Tehya says:

Our session had nothing to do with food, but when you pulled out an energetic hologram, what stood out to you first about this woman was that she was extremely hungry. Her body was crying out for food.

Tehya says:

What I knew to be happening day-to-day, was that she was eating an excessively “clean” diet for her newborn, mostly fruits and veggies.

AND she had been doing so for the entire length of her pregnancy.

Tehya says:

I believe she considered this to be the purest choice, but in reality she, so I suppose baby too, were practically starved (though it wasn’t showing on the outside in terms of weight or physical appearance).

Good intentions gone seriously misguided.

Tehya says:

I think of these things when I occasionally hear about others striving to wrestle down their physical needs in pursuit of weight loss for instance, or when a potential client asks me if I can use hypnosis to help them to adhere to a particular diet or “stop snacking.”

David B says:

Thanks, Tehya.

And if someone wins thw contest, this is an option to explore. 🙂

Lilian says:

Yes, I agree that choices about looking after the body take a lot of time to show their consequences, then also to be fixed once you see their consequences. Dense energy and all that.

Lilian says:

So you could be OK mostly starving yourself on veg for years, and feel really awesome about it! (Or drinking too much coffee and having chocolate for dinner to fit in more work.) But then you won’t be. Blerk.

Great post Tehya! And I’m so excited my post inspired you! That is fascinating about the scientific study.

Brandi says:

Tehya- a great read indeed thanks for sharing. Kylie’s posts from before actually inspired me to do aura research on food choices because that is a big part of my self authority is deciding what I eat regardless of what diets or fads are pushed.

Jessica Gates says:

I remember Kylie’s post, and was inspired by it also. Now I’m inspired by your post, Tehya! I think it’s definitely time to research some more of my favorite foods, traditional foods, and foods people have told me are good for me.

Tehya, I’ve just spent the last couple of months writing a booklet about pretty much everything you’ve written here. Suddenly this idea about the individuality of healthy eating seems to be emerging everywhere I look.

I think its time has come, and not a moment too soon. Great article!

Thanks for your comments here, one and all.

ADAM McINTOSH, once you have published this booklet please add a comment here to let us know how we can buy it. Sounds like a great holiday gift!

Tehya says:

It is great to read each of these comments, thanks everyone.

Adam, I agree with Rose–I hope you will let us know when your booklet is available.

Tehya says:

Lilian, great point about how it can take awhile before those consequences really become clear.

Tehya says:

Brandi: I really identify with this: “a big part of my self authority is deciding what I eat regardless of what diets or fads are pushed.” Well-said.

Hi Rose! I do appreciate that invitation. I have actually written this booklet as a signup reward for my new mailing list for my clinic. I certainly don’t mind if people from here sign up for the list once it’s online – I’ll post a note when it’s ready 🙂

A little bit of the content in booklet is localised for Canberra, but it should still be useful outside Australia too.

Christine says:

What kind of intention do you use when you want a session like this researching food choices?

I would just pick one related to what you would like to be better in your life, it doesn’t have to relate to food or health.

Jessica Gates says:

Christine, your friendly neighborhood RES practitioner can help you to refine your intention to be appropriate for the session (in this case, Soul Thrill Aura Reading Research). You can bring pretty much any intention you would bring to any other RES session. “To make more money,” or “To improve my physical self-awareness” for example.

Jessica Gates says:

One type of intention we can’t help you with would be “To heal this pesky physical/mental ailment.” For that, any RES practitioner or apprentice would refer you to a physical or mental health practitioner.

Jessica Gates says:

If you were ever interested, you could research choices of mental or physical health professionals in a session. Some practitioners may be a better fit for you than others.

I realised that I never came back here to let people know my booklet on food was finished! Anyone who is interested can sign up for it here: [Update from the Blog Editor in 2019; see THEODORE SCOTT’s (as he is now named) website here: https://theodorescottacupuncture.com]