On the Shortest Day of the Year

Coming up short today?

Coming up short today?

Blog-Buddies, just in case any of you have got a temporary case of the glums…

yes, it really is the shortest day of the year.

Overall humanity has been moving forward beautifully, each of us doing the best we can. And each of you has been doing just that, for sure.

Yet we also live in these… interesting times.

Are vibrations rising on earth?

Not really, not to this aura reader and Enlightenment Coach. Rather, the psychic barrier (or veil) between human vibrational frequencies and astral energies is gone now. Has been gone since 12-21-12.

Almost exactly three years ago. Sure, energies are our shiny new toy, but they make a lousy substitute for paying attention to human life.

Learning to live in this Age of Awakening will be so worth it for humanity. Meanwhile, though, there is this leeetle adjustment period.

Don’t Take It Personally, Folks

If some things take longer than they would, ordinarily…

If some people act stranger than they would, ordinarily…

If you keep reading the most bizarre things in your newspaper…

Keep on doing your reasonable best. Be grateful for what you do manage to get done in a day, and let the rest go until tomorrow.

Yes, 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time can help you a lot. Otherwise, just participate as best you can in the collective evolution of humanity. Dare to be human, even amid the mess.

Tomorrow won’t just be another day. It will be a longer one, and brighter.

Kira says:

I don’t normally find more darkness outside making me glum, although I can relate a bit because I tend to have trouble waking up if it’s still dark. (Most of the time, I wake up late enough that it’s not a problem, and I have a light box in case I need it.)

Christine says:

What exactly is this “veil” between us and the astral? What exactly do you mean things taking longer than they should?

Kira says:

However, this year, I was eagerly awaiting the coming of extra darkness with the end of Daylight Savings Time, and I have been rejoicing in it. Why? Because chemo makes me sun-sensitive and I dislike the feel of sunscreen on my face. Now, if I wait until 5 PM or after to go outside, I don’t have to use sunscreen, and I love it!

Kira says:

I only have 3 chemo treatments left, so the extra sun sensitivity should be gone by the time it starts getting dark noticeably later in the evening. Then I can go back to wearing sunscreen only when I’m going to be in the sun for an extended period of time, not every single time I walk out of the house in daylight.

Kira says:

(I dressed as a vampire for Halloween. It’s my fallback costume when I don’t feel like doing something more creative, but this year, I’m the closest I’ve ever been to actually being a vampire, so it was totally appropriate.)

Kira says:

As often happens, I’m winding up commenting longer than I anticipated, so I looked back over what I’ve said so far to see if I had a point that ties into the post better, and I guess it’s this: the extra darkness seems to be inspiring human-level, surfacy reactions in me, and that pleases me. 🙂

Lilian says:

lol Kira. You can comment all you like! No worries. Actually, I find darkness to do the opposite for me. Daylight can feel a bit too oppressive sometimes. Darkness gives me a sense of freedom.

CHRISTINE, the veil, is a traditional way of referring to how hard it has been to move in consciousness beyond human vibrational frequencies over to the astral and Divine frequencies.

That has been thinning for centuries and is now gone.

Your question is excellent and, in fact, I’m putting finishing touches on a book all about it, which I’m striving mightily to publish in 2016. So more on that topic later.

As for some things taking extra long, or finding exasperation along life’s journey, this has come up with many clients recently so I thought I’d write a post of consolation — providing some context.

These days many of us are finding a high level of chaos in our world.

One example from today’s Washington Post — new statistics showing that more Americans are drinking themselves to death than has happened for the last 35 years.

If these interesting times have not impacted you, good!

Lilian says:

A consolation post sounds good.

Emily says:

This is lovely. Thanks for this Rose.

Emily says:

Ahhh I cannot wait for your new book! When can we get a glimpse of the title? 🙂

Lauren says:

Thank you so much for this post and follow up comments. I found it extremely relatable even down to the increase in alcoholic death part (unfortunately). Sent it to a friend. Will keep moving forward in this interesting time.

Lilian says:

Short days about about rest and consolidation. Important. Especially as so much is changing in our awareness.

Kira, I don’t comment much, but I have been following your updates. Only three chemo treatments left! Woohoo!! Rooting for you. 🙂

Kira says:

Jessica, thanks! I really appreciate all the people who are rooting for me.