Aura Reading Maggie LaBaugh. A Guest Post by JESSE

More perspective on LaBaugh with energetic literacy

More perspective on Maggie LaBaugh with energetic literacy

Bravo, JESSE! Thank you for stepping up to do some aura reading here at the blog.

For this energetic literacy exploration of Maggie LaBaugh, I did aura readings of the same chakra databanks that Rose used for her Skilled Empath Merge yesterday.

I used “Plug in with a Photo,” Page 35 in Read People Deeper… specifically, the “Plug in through Touch” technique.

I used the picture from maggieaustincake.com under “Artist”…

Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Physical Reality

Very aware of “limits of reality.”

Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Feminine Energy

Comfortable with who she is.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Living in the Present

Focused on the present.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability

Pleasant.

Throat Chakra Databank for Communication as an Artist

Very focused and talented in expressing a particular image/feeling through art.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Compassionate Appreciation of Human Life

Maggie LaBaugh presents a particular image to the public which may appear to be a little “haute couture”…but she is really approachable and able to appreciate others

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul  Thrill (Soul Expression)

About the Process, for Me, of Doing this Aura Reading Research

The chakra databanks that were easiest for me to read were the ones I have done here at the Root, Throat and Third Eye Chakra. Still, I wrote whatever information I received, every time, just going through the steps of the aura reading technique I was using.

Any comment there, Rose?

When I Researched the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Compassionate Appreciation of Human Life…

I did my energetic literacy research before I read Rose’s Skilled Empath Merge, so I wasn’t familiar with what she meant by it. Later I saw that Rose defined it as Maggie’’s response to human life.

So it may have impacted my aura reading that I thought this chakra databank was about, “Does she appreciate that others are trying their best?”

And a Bit of Face Reading

[Note from Rose: JESSE is a graduate of my Mentoring Program in Face Reading Secrets®]

From a face reading perspective, Maggie LaBaugh has a VERY well-defined upper lip. This suggests to me that she has a gift for communicating the “cutting edge” of art and fashion.

Tehya says:

Nice, thanks Jesse!

Interesting to me was the Soul Thrill: “Thoroughly enjoys making pastries and especially making others feel good. About enjoying other things, such as day-to-day stuff? Not so much.”

Tiana says:

Thank you, Jesse! I like your way of interpreting aura reading. Simple and accurate. Love it.

Jesse says:

Hi Tehya!

I see that Maggie appears to also have a “Nose Bonus”…which means that her work must include some form of service to others…If she didn’t believe that her work helped others, she wouldn’t be doing it..pg.35 Power of Face Reading

Jesse says:

The readings actually took quite a bit of energy because there are multiple steps involved.

First you have to recognize that you are getting a feeling/emotion.

Then you have to understand/trust that it is unique to this reading.

Then you have to translate to the English language.

Jesse says:

Rose wrote that success in RES depends on inner clarity, but I’m finding the ability to translate to English is challenging…

I almost have to go back to various vocabulary lists to remember words

Jesse says:

It’s almost like a form of Poetry/Haiku…..trying to capture an emotion/feeling in words…presenting it…. and hoping others feel what you felt or their equivalent.

TIANA, how lovely to hear from you at the blog. Isn’t this your first comment.

I know you, of course, as a client and a person. It’s great, having you contributing here. I agree completely with your praise of JESSE’s aura reading.

Lilian says:

Jesse, how long did it take (how much practise) to be able to do a reading like that?

JESSE, thank you for your Comment #4. If I might comment on your comment ;-).

As a teacher I’m aware of something that you would have no reason to be quite so aware of.

You have beautifully described YOUR experience of doing aura reading. However, nobody else who reads your words may have a similar experience, so please, Blog-Buddies, appreciate JESSE’s words in this context.

Illustrating this, JESSE and fans of JESSE, just look at how techniques are presented in my how-to books, like “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection” or “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.”

You’ll find that every technique is presented systematically as a sequence of instructions. Not one of them is like, “You will feel something emotionally first. Then…”

Instead I’ll often add Q&A sections to address individual experiences that a person might (or might not) have.

One of the things I’ve learned in these decades of teaching techniques is this: Newbies often feel self-doubt. To make themselves feel better, they try to find out about another individual’s personal experiences.

As if this is a shortcut.

Nope, this would be a distraction. Another person’s subjective experiences of doing a technique are none of your business.

JESSE, about your Comment 5, you came close.

It’s not that “success in RES” depends on…

It’s that GROWTH of skill at energetic literacy depends on continuing to find language.

Why is it often so challenging to find language for aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge?

Mostly you are experiencing something at an astral frequency (e.g., the business end of a chakra databank).

Sometimes you might experience something at a Divine frequency (e.g., a gift of the soul in a chakra databank)

Either way, these are energies that are not at human vibrational frequencies.

Isabella C. says:

Interesting and inspiring, Jesse! Thanks for sharing your aura reading.

Let’s use the example of finding language to describe what JESSE found at Maggie LaBaugh’s Throat Chakra Databank for Communication as an Artist.

His awareness went to her aura at the astral level. (Technically that is just what the aura reading technique he used was designed to do.)

Of course it was tricky, learning how to put language to SUBCONSCIOUS experiences, perceptions that were energetically refined.

You know, the topic of this very blog, DEEPER PERCEPTION.

Of course JESSE, and the rest of you Blog-Buddies, can learn how to become accustomed to having consciousness positioned at this level and then let your own languaging resources flow.

Expressions you used, JESSE, to convey the process of gaining fluency included:

I almost have to go back to various vocabulary lists to remember words

The readings actually took quite a bit of energy…

Feeling that (for now)there were multiple steps involved.

Here’s the really exciting part for this Enlightenment Coach.

Years ago I studied the TM Sidhi Program with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. It was designed to help his meditators to have clearer expression of what HE called subtler levels before transcendence (as in his famous “Bubble Diagram”) and what I (and other people who speak metaphysical language) would call “Astral levels.”

Other parts of this advanced TM program helped a practitioner to keep awareness in the transcendent while doing something else (such as yogic flying).

Like others who had received this advanced training, I spent countless hours “on the foam” in the “flying hall,” doing techniques for levitation, compassion, strength, etc.

As I understand it, all these were designed to accustom us to function naturally — still in our human bodies — at an inner level of consciousness.

I especially loved doing the flying part. For me, it was such fun to have my eyes open while flying, because it felt to me like what life ought to be — in that case, connection with the transcendent or Divine, while performing action.

I loved scooting around other flyers in the (sweetly chaotic) flying hall, including one time when I got out of the way of an approaching Sidha by backing up (while in the air) and thus avoiding a collision.

As someone who participated in that, so many years before the Shift into the Age of Awakening, I know what that experience was like.

It is my perspective that using the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) has the effect of bringing about a similar kind of awake-in-the-body experience of the astral.

For aura readers, this is a kind of side effect. I’m honored to serve you’all as a teacher of energetic literacy… and also — in the background — to serve as an Enlightenment Coach.

Just a few more technical points, if I might, inspired by JESSE’s wonderful guest post and all the comments here…

About that part of your Comment 5, JESSE, where you wrote, “success in RES depends on inner clarity.”

That’s close, but not quite it. These days word “clarity” is a very popular word, used to mean just about anything. For that reason in RES I avoid it whenever possible and seek to find the more precise meaning of what is intended.

The degree of success in aura reading, i.e., ACCURACY and FLOW and HELPFULNESS in aura reading, depends on how much or little STUFF is in the aura reader’s energy field.

Assuming that somebody has learned the skill set required for energetic literacy, that is.

So that means one helpful thing, an encouraging thing, for all of you who are interested in gaining full energetic literacy.

Energy READING skills are taught in RES, skills that are systematic, simple, and rigorously designed to make it relatively easy for you to use that skill.

Meanwhile energy HEALING skills are also taught in RES, both for self-healing and also at a professional level, so you can have personal sessions with an RES expert. (Like that JESSE, one of my apprentices.)

What does that combo bring you?

If you are stuck at a certain degree of effectiveness at using energetic literacy, you can have an RES session that can help you to progress toward ANY emotional or spiritual goal (where RES would be appropriate).

As a side effect, having less STUFF, you will do better with that skill for energetic literacy.

Jesse says:

Thank you Tiana, Isabella C. and Lilian for your comments! Lilian, I suggest trust the technique….It’s elegant….meaning on the surface it appears to be simple steps, yet it takes into account and addresses a lot of underlying complexity.

So, I sat down with notepaper and pen….opened Read People Deeper to page 35 and went through the steps….

Jesse says:

Hi Rose….thank you for the learning points in comments 9, 10 and 11.

I also found comment 13 as well as the second paragraph of comment 22 answered quite a bit!

Thanks!!

Wonderful, JESSE!

Kira says:

Interesting reading, Jesse! Nice to see someone else’s reading every once in a while.

Lilian says:

Thanks, Rose. That was helpful. I understand the wisdom not to worry about other people’s subjective experiences. I was asking about how many months, or years Jesse has been practising.

Lilian says:

I do believe that’s it’s best not to be a RES practitioner unless you’re pretty much enlightened.

Lilian says:

Here’s a thing. I found doing the hypnosis sessions has helped me feel more comfortable with technique time. I found it was a good way to reconnect to my own “higher self” or whatever you would call it. So that was a nice bonus.

Jesse says:

Hi Lilian,

Depending on how you define practicing, I’ve been at it for quite a few years. I have taken Rose’s Aura Reading workshops.

Jesse says:

True, there is a lot more feedback and personal instruction in Rose’s workshops.

Having said that, the techniques done in Rose’s workshops are the same as what is in her books.

Jesse says:

I believe Rose mentioned the theme for this year is Aura reading, so…..trust the technique! I would be interested to see what you get if you decide to try an aura reading!

Jesse says:

FYI – I struggle with technique time…I primarily do the Coming Home technique….but my challenge is to reach 20 minutes of technique time, not limit myself to 20 minutes!

Tiana says:

Thank you, Rose, for welcoming my first comment! I always read the blog, it’s one of my favorite thing to do. I’ll try to participate in conversations more often though.

Thanks, Jesse
    And I well know what you mean about finding language. It’s one of the reasons I use Sanskrit for some topics. There isn’t always a good English word.

re: Comment #13 Rose
    Agreed
    Many people don’t have language for a lot of subjective experience so it becomes hard to put into words. Clarity/ Stuff-less-ness helps too. 🙂

David B says:

I also spent lots of time on or above the foam back in the day.

What most struck me was if it was fully natural there was a kind of protection or safety there, acting while in the transcendent. Being somewhat kamakazi at times, it was safe to hit the ceiling or have a spectacular crash. (laughs)

Wonderful comments, DAVID.

Whoever would have thought that life for each of us (and others) could have included yogic flying at some times. And, at others, wedding cakes.

Tonight Mitch and I were just telling each other, “This has to be one of our best lifetimes EVER.”

Yes, I have fond wedding cake memories too. When Mitch and I married, my best gal pal baked a huge single layer cake, simply iced.

Then I had dishes set out next to it, holding various yummy candies. Guests came by and placed the decorations onto the cake. I wanted the wedding cake to bear their creativity and sense of fun.

Do any of you other Blog-Buddies have memories to share of your wedding cakes?

Or perhaps shenanigans conducted while levitating and then crashing onto high-density foam cushions in a “flying hall”?

Lilian says:

Man, that’s such a good idea for how to decorate a wedding cake!

Lilian says:

Yes, David B, being able to feel safe and protected while accessing the “transcendent” or whatever you may call it, is the thing. That feeling went a bit wobbly for me over the shift, but getting better again now.

Lilian says:

And language!! What’s so fun is that as things are changing we need to find and give each other the language tools to communicate.

Yay!

Lilian says:

JESSE, thanks for answering. Yes years sounds like the likely timeframe here. And I share the struggle to use up technique time. But I think that’s OK for me right now.

Hi Lilian

To be clear, the transcendent (source, pure consciousness, pure being or amness) is entirely safe as it is beyond any polarity.

David B says:

The process of sanyama from the Yoga Sutra is when that is established enough in awareness to act from it.

Then an intention gains the power of source.

David B says:

My comment was mainly about being protected while doing that.

I would have been seriously injured several times if I had done something like that in normal awareness.

David B says:

On the one hand, the practice helped culture acting without disturbing inner silence, a quality of awakening.

And as Rose mentioned, it helped culture awareness of those intermediate levels.

David B says:

The challenge was it took an incredible amount of technique time.

It was very challenging to live a householders life and maintain this.

David B says:

In other words, protected while in activity.

This is one of the qualities of enlightenment when we shift into sync with nature. We gain a sense of being supported and safe.

A whole topic on its own.

Kira says:

Rose, re comment 44:

I didn’t want the standard plastic bride-and-groom topper for my cake, I wanted something really nice that would be a keepsake.

I found a lovely pair of glass swans.

Kira says:

I liked the swans partly because of the Ugly Duckling story. I put them on display in my china cabinet.

Fast forward 15 years or so–by this point, I wasn’t looking at my china cabinet display very much, and I never thought about my cake toppers.

Kira says:

So when one of my shamanic animal guides was a swan, I didn’t think too much about it.

When she revealed she was really a Goddess (and left it to me to figure out which one), I still didn’t think about the cake topper.

Kira says:

It took anywhere from several months to a year or two after I figured out which goddess before I suddenly remembered I’d had swans as cake toppers and ran downstairs to gaze at them!

Kira
    Your story reminds me of a wedding present we got. A crystal bell. Beautiful thing. Fast forward a few years and our son decides he wants to try it. Didn’t last very long in a young boys hands…

David B says:

But within the bell was the crystal ‘dinger’. A pendulum…

Later, we got a brass bell. Then everyone could have a turn. 🙂

Amazing this is about 30 years ago. Lifetimes ago. 🙂

Lilian says:

Thanks David B for your clarification. I just meant being able to enjoy a bit of “technique time” without becoming anxious or wondering where the nora I actually am. :-p

Simpler pleasures.

But it’s good to hear some of these things about yoga etc explained properly. It gives a sense of continuity and lineage to what Rose teaches.