Thrill Your Soul, Snow or No Snow

Finding your path, even when it seems narrow

Finding your path, even when it seems narrow

Blog-Buddies, are you ready for a treat? I’ve been saving something special, and this dig-out-from-blizzard Day Three seems like just the time.

You might remember A Contest to Celebrate 27,000+ Comments at the Blog. You might remember,too, that I announced a contest winner, LORI RUBENSTEIN.

Well, LORI and I did a two-part session of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.

You can listen on demand at this Soul Thrill Research link.

Why Listen to Someone Else’s Aura Reading?

It’s not that often that somebody graciously allows others to listen to her or his personal aura reading. Besides that, in this case, you’re in for a treat because:

• LORI asked great questions, choosing important Research items
  • By listening, you can find out very clearly what happens in Thrill Your Soul Aura Research
  • It becomes really clear how this kind of energetic literacy is totally different from psychic readings or alternative New Age ways to seek angelic guidance
  • Enlightenment Coaching wound up being included too
  • There was, IMHO, exactly enough drama, some very big surprises (in a soul-thrilling, undramatic way)

So thanks to LORI for this wonderful shared conversation. Researching even one possible thing you might do in life can open up a great future!

About those Brave Little Beginnings

Here in Sterling, our modest bit of shoveling can be seen in context. Because this is how much of a path we had just a few days ago…

Quite a lot of work before we saw any results worth mentioning

Quite a lot of work before we saw any results worth mentioning

And we persisted (mostly Mitch persisted) until we had made enough of a path to go out to the street. As shown in the photo at the top of today’s post.

Sometimes a little path is all you need to move out, way out, into the world.

And once we fo0und our way clear to the street, a whole route has opened up.

And once we fo0und our way clear to the street, a whole route has opened up.

Our neighbors across the street insisted on moving away that big clump-o-snow to the left of the small path we dug. It helped them back out their truck. 🙂

Plus it has given us clear access onto the street.

I find a moral to this story: Make a good choice. Do what you reasonably can. Then let life support you.

Isabella C says:

By the way, Rose, we have not seen a snow plow in this neighborhood all week.

Streets have not been plowed once yet. I have never been this snowed in!

Isabella C says:

We had plenty of blizzards in Ohio, but really, it’s true what they say about the DC metro area just being completely awful about handling snow storms. It’s almost silly, year after year. I wonder what the problem is, year after year?

Right now the only path we have out of the neighborhood is a network of thigh-deep trenches we and our neighbors have made by walking through the streets.

Isabella C says:

It’s a fun adventure, but starting to turn perplexing. It stopped snowing 36 hours ago, I think? The snow management line for PG County is just a “busy” message and the websites to track snow plows and lodge complaints are both down.

How has Loudoun County fared?

Isabella C says:

Aw well, I finally found a good live update page about weather conditions, and found the hashtag #stillnoplows.

So now I know it’s not just my neighborhood but pretty much everywhere that’s still snowed in. 🙂

Snowplows here are doing the best they can.

I have heard that a priority is the main highways, which makes sense.

Next, the wealthiest neighborhoods get preferential treatment. (Yet more incentive to those of us committed to reducing America’s income inequality!) Altogether this modest subdivision is not THE priority, though we’ll do better than some other places.

Meanwhile, my biggest laugh of the storm was a conversation with a woman down the street — from what I know, the wealthiest person on our block by quite a bit. She expressed outrage that no plow had come yet to dig out HER driveway. Haha.

Kira says:

My aunt in the Baltimore area (Hunt Valley-ish) called me about my hospital stay and was wondering how much snow we got in the Pittsburgh area. Not that much, in the grand scheme of things, apparently.

She is in an almost-rural subdivision that wasn’t plowed yet either when she called. Her description sounded like our Blizzard of ’93.

Isabella C. says:

Well I’m sure that’s true about highways being the main priority. When I’ve gone on my hikes out the main roads are cleared, but not in neighborhoods.

I’m enjoying it, so I have no problem. I am in a poor area, 85% black. So we’re maybe not a high priority.

Kira says:

(For reference, I forget how much snowfall there was in the Blizzard of ’93, but I remember after the roads were plowed that the resulting snowbanks on the sides were around 6′ tall—taller than me, anyway.)

Isabella C. says:

Excited to listen to this!

Isabelle says:

Brave, fascinating, very real and true – I can relate to much that has been said – thank you so much to Lori and Rose for recording your session!

Thanks, KIRA, ISABELLA C, and ISABELLE.

About that Comment #10, ISABELLE, I was very moved. It was brave of LORI to put herself out there in such a personal way.

“Very real and true” could be LORI’s middle name, if all of that could count as one word. 😉

Lilian says:

I do like Lori’s voice. It’s very reassuring.

Lilian says:

That’s a very relatable session. Thanks for sharing.

I have to say (what’s new), that the idea of life coaches that really know about helping people through specific growth points in their lives is really powerful and helpful.

David B says:

Thanks for sharing, Rose and Lori.

Not having had a Soul Thrill session it was interesting to hear a real example. I unintentionally stayed up late listening. 🙂

A few details at the end where also pretty interesting. The number in the world enlightened (who would have guessed the # you have listed) and the title of your new book! Before Mitch?!

David B says:

PS – I don’t mean Before Mitch was the title of the book. (laughs)

Emily says:

Wow I learned so much! Thank you for being willing to broadcast this Lori! Also, Yay on your new book Rose.

I am so excited to read it.

EMILY, thanks.

And DAVID B., soon as MITCH got up this morning, I told him the new title.

He said, “That’s fine.”

MITCH (Blog-Buddies, he’s my husband of 25 years) is used to me by now.

BTW, ordinarily I sure would have told MITCH first.

This time that title just slipped out during the 2 1/2 hours that I spoke with LORI RUBENSTEIN on that mostly-recorded session. (We talked quite a while before we began the recording.)

Slipped out like that controversial statistic you alluded to in your Comment 14, DAVID.

Knowledge pours out related to the need of the student; as a spiritual teacher you know how that goes, right?

Afterwards I forgot about saying all that.

There will be a proper announcement at the blog of the title, and the name of the related new workshop, but not today.

I thank all of you for the feedback.

Just to give you updated feedback, I’ve been seriously looking at Tucson as an option to Sedona. Since last August I’ve been feeling strongly that Sedona is not where we need to be and Rose confirmed that 100%.

Since marriage is about negotiations, my husband loves Arizona, so we’re looking at other alternatives.

David B says:

Good luck on the migration, Lori.
    I moved last year and what confirmed it with me was how at home I felt here.

So don’t forget to actually go there and get a feel for the area you want to focus on. So much can be done on-line but theres no replacement for being there. 🙂

David B says:

unless of course we include a little Soul Thrill research. 🙂

David B says:

re: Comment 19
    Rose – sure do. Sometimes things come out of my mouth I didn’t know. (laughs)

Isabella C. says:

Finished listening this afternoon – thanks Lori and Rose! What a journey, from start to finish!

Lori, after listening in, I care about your well being! Wishing you the best, including making lots of money doing what you love, and living some place that works for that, and for your marriage, and everything else.

Thanks for sharing.

Zelda says:

Thanks for sharing this session, Rose, and thanks to Lori for bravely agreeing to have the session made public.

What a great opportunity for others to experience this type of research.

Zelda says:

I had another success recently related to Soul Thrill research.

Research showed a past acupuncturist had drifted into spiritual addiction, so I found another one.

Zelda says:

He picked up on what I’d sensed as a persistent weakness, a low energy feeling.

Fortunately, he caught the issue in blood test results that another doctor thought weren’t serious and is treating me so I don’t slip into an auto-immune situation.

Zelda says:

He also encouraged me to cancel a routine screening exam scheduled for this week that could have been dangerous because of my weakened immune system.

(Funny how I’d run into one challenge after another in trying to schedule this exam. Now I’m grateful for the delays!)

Zelda says:

Using this research over time seems to have helped develop my trust in the most subtle intuitive nudges.

So grateful for this tool in decision-making and for avoiding a potentially messy situation.