Blog-Buddies, are you ready for a treat? I’ve been saving something special, and this dig-out-from-blizzard Day Three seems like just the time.
You might remember A Contest to Celebrate 27,000+ Comments at the Blog. You might remember,too, that I announced a contest winner, LORI RUBENSTEIN.
Well, LORI and I did a two-part session of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.
You can listen on demand at this Soul Thrill Research link.
Why Listen to Someone Else’s Aura Reading?
It’s not that often that somebody graciously allows others to listen to her or his personal aura reading. Besides that, in this case, you’re in for a treat because:
- LORI asked great questions, choosing important Research items
- By listening, you can find out very clearly what happens in Thrill Your Soul Aura Research
- It becomes really clear how this kind of energetic literacy is totally different from psychic readings or alternative New Age ways to seek angelic guidance
- Enlightenment Coaching wound up being included too
- There was, IMHO, exactly enough drama, some very big surprises (in a soul-thrilling, undramatic way)
So thanks to LORI for this wonderful shared conversation. Researching even one possible thing you might do in life can open up a great future!
About those Brave Little Beginnings
Here in Sterling, our modest bit of shoveling can be seen in context. Because this is how much of a path we had just a few days ago…
And we persisted (mostly Mitch persisted) until we had made enough of a path to go out to the street. As shown in the photo at the top of today’s post.
Sometimes a little path is all you need to move out, way out, into the world.
Our neighbors across the street insisted on moving away that big clump-o-snow to the left of the small path we dug. It helped them back out their truck. 🙂
Plus it has given us clear access onto the street.
I find a moral to this story: Make a good choice. Do what you reasonably can. Then let life support you.