How RES Changed My Life, A Guest Post by HOWARD

Howard, moving forward joyfully now along his path

Howard (or someone who looks like him) moving forward joyfully along his path

How RES Changed My Life. Today’s guest post by Howard includes Name Alignment® Research, Empath Empowerment®, and other specialties of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

The purpose of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) is to help people. When asked about my work, I say this:

“I help people to grow with energy READING skills and energy HEALING skills that are especially effective for living now.”

But that still can sound abstract. Even theoretical.

In today’s courageous guest post, HOWARD shares his very not-theoretical story.

A Very Hard Path, to Start

RES has changed my life in so many ways that I am amazed to think about how my life was before. When I had my first session of RES, I was an alcoholic in an unhappy marriage, in spiritual addiction, smoking pot, I had severe depression, and was addicted to painkillers.

I hated my job, where I lived, my life, and was in a rut so deep I didn’t know how I could ever get out.  I had tried everything.  It was not uncommon for me to daydream about suicide.  I knew I would never go through with it, but it gave me a strange relief to think about it.

Moving Away from Spiritual Addiction

Spiritual addiction caused a lot of my problems, but I didn’t know what “spiritual addiction” even meant until I encountered Rose. She recommended that I cut way back on my Technique Time to see if it made a difference in my life.

I told Rose that my only concern was how strangely heavy my body felt whenever I stopped all that meditating.

Her response was, “That’s you being in your body!”  OK, that made sense.

It took me a while to adjust to being in my body, and a few years to completely inhabit my life.  Shortly after I stopped spending so much time on that inward journey, my depression completely disappeared.

Psychic Coercion Removal, the Next Priority for Me

The second thing Rose addressed with me was removal of the equivalent of over two tons of psychic coercion.

No wonder I didn’t know who I was, what I liked/didn’t like, or even how I wanted to wear!

Thankfully, I’ve been given the gift of learning and knowing who I am.

Empath Empowerment®, a Gift I Learned to Give Myself

Becoming a skilled empath has also helped me to know myself better in a very powerful way.

Once I found out what to do, I could do it.

How My Progress Accelerated

Then we started cutting cords of attachment, and I began to see my personal relationships more clearly and how they were influencing me.

I realized I had given my power away to the people closest to me.  I was not thinking for myself, I was being who they wanted me to be.

I Even Explored Name Alignment® Research

About a year after working with Rose, I did that special kind of Soul Thrill Aura Research to learn about the impact of my name: Name Alignment Aura Research.

Based on her recommendation, I decided to change my name. This has enabled me to become my strongest self.

Of course I expected full support from those people closest to me, but I was shocked at the reality.

My brother didn’t speak to me for two years. And my wife refused to call me by my new name (until I began mentioning divorce).

It’s not always easy to allow myself to see the truth.  But I would rather live a life of truth than falsity.

How I Live Now

Now I choose who is in my life based upon mutual respect, and lots of other wonderful qualities.  I have learned that everyone connects differently, in different ways, and on different levels.

As an empath I like to connect deeply, but that doesn’t work for everyone and FINALLY that’s ok with me.  I have my deep connections, and my not-so-deep connections, but I love people who are themselves.

I also want to mention my numerous sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.

This is a distinctive form of past-life regression Rose does (and teaches others to do). These sessions continue to change my life quickly and dramatically.  I am in awe of how much I could change. Considering how deeply I was ingrained with conditioning that was not supportive of my self-authority, self-confidence, and self-expression.

Not only in this life, but many, many lives before!

Removal of STUFF relating to things that were holding me back in life has made a difference… not only in how I see the world, but how I relate to it, and how it relates to me.

I’m no longer afraid of conflict, or of people. Why not? Because I have the confidence to face things head on, to stand and speak up for myself, and to express myself when and how I choose.

In Conclusion

Lastly, thanks to Soul Thrill Aura Research:

• I now live in a place I love
  • I enjoy my job
  • Have a social life
  • Have plans for my future
  • And I am fully engaged in my life WITH JOY.

I’m not saying everything is perfect, but by gaining the skills I was missing (and needed to fully function as a healthy adult), I can now be more effective in life.

On my path now I confidently go after what I want, and move forward more quickly in my evolution.

I continue to strive for the perfect balance in my life, which is all part of growing as a person. But now I can grow as a person without all of the pain.

Isabella C. says:

This is awesome, Howard! I am inspired by your courage.

Isabelle says:

Such a great, strong story – thanks for sharing, Howard.
    Makes me happy too.
    And for someone like Rose who deeply, deeply wants to help and teach people (as much as is appropriate?), it must feel wonderful too.

Isabelle says:

(And is SO GOOD at it.)

Grace T. says:

Oh wow, does this ever resonate. Thank you so much for putting your story into such articulate words and sharing with us, Howard.

I have a feeling I’m going to be sharing this post with others.

Grace T. says:

And thank you, Rose. I know so many of us have our own stories of transformation and tremendous gratitude. The world needs RES.

Well, thanks. I want to express appreciation to HOWARD for volunteering to send me this generous, honest, and loaded with transformative power to help others.

Gayanee says:

Very inspiring and encouraging! Thank you!

Kira says:

Thanks for sharing this, Howard! It’s very inspiring.

I totally get how daydreaming about suicide can feel relieving. There’s a line in one of Alan Dean Foster’s novels that really felt right to me: “He was hanging onto his sanity with emotional fingernails.”

It would have been nice to have found RES back then, although things seem to have worked out for me eventually anyway. (And RES is still helpful now, too!)

Lilian says:

HOWARD, thank-you for sharing. 🙂

I agree that Rose’s Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis is really powerful. It punches large frozen blocks right out of you!

Wow! I’m amazed by your story, and how clearly you tell it. In a lot of ways, it parallels mine.

I especially like this description: “As an empath I like to connect deeply, but that doesn’t work for everyone and FINALLY that’s ok with me. I have my deep connections, and my not-so-deep connections, but I love people who are themselves.”

Beautiful!

Here’s a different kind of reason for being grateful to HOWARD for sharing his story.

Indirectly it illustrates the difference between:

* Using self-healing resources with RES.
    * Versus the much bigger results from having sessions with an RES expert.
    * And versus crowdsourcing for advice on the Internet or in support groups.

Both are important. Which is why I provide both.

Blog-Buddies, I like to empower you to do as much as you can on your own, using effective skills.

Yet I also invite you to recognize that, if you’re still a bit stuck, it would be wise to invest in one or more personal sessions.

And I’m not sure how clear this distinction is for most people.

For instance, I see it often at my Facebook Group for Empath Empowerment Skills. All over the Internet, there’s a kind of belief in the power of anyone to offer just the right advice, supplementing help that was given by a professional. What do you think of that?

Just to add to the teachable moment here, how about this invitation to you Blog-Buddies, for today only?

1. Please go back over HOWARD’s guest post, or skim the headings for a quick refresher.
    2. Consider, which parts of his progress could have involved self-healing and which parts were done during RES session?
    3. And this consider further, if you would. This blog brings support and educational experiences, as does my Facebook Group for Empath Empowerment Skills. Is it appropriate to expect either one to re-teach for you what is in a self-help book, or to interpret for you what happened during a private RES session?
    4. Comment any time you like today (Tuesday on this side of the International Date Line).

That’s right, just today.

Then tomorrow either HOWARD or I will bring more perspective.

Most of you won’t have stories of personal growth that are this intense, yet it can make a big difference for just about everyone to understand the use of RES resources.

And also we can consider, what is the appropriate role of online resources, like this blog?

For example, people can get stuck when using skills in one of my books and then become frustrated.

As if any self-help book can possibly address every one of their individual problems!

And then they might ask for advice from anyone who happens to be reading this blog or visiting my Facebook group for Empath Empowerment Skills.

Another example, GLADYS might have a personal session with an RES expert and then think about it later and ask for advice from any random reader of this blog or my Facebook group for Empath Empowerment Skills.

Is there any difference between a personal session compared to sharing, giving and getting advice, or experimenting with your consciousness — when aiming to permanently remove STUFF?

Recently we had some wonderful discussion with both these examples, initiated by courageous EMILYH.

You can read about this at “Post-New-Age Perspective: Will Psychic Development Make an Empath Stronger?”

Start with Comment #16.

Jnana says:

This is a great post. Thank you Howard.

I like that you recognised how effective RES was and made full use of it.

When the tools are provided us and we don’t make use of them, it’s such a shame.

Personal attention from an ancient soul is hard to come by. I’m grabbing it while I can. The path is much faster than figuring it out on my own.

Sandra says:

So inspiring, Howard. Thank you so much for sharing your story. RES sessions with Rose have helped me, as well.

Sandra says:

I would like to add that even as a RES practitioner, having gone through years of training and apprenticeship, I still get tremendous benefit from RES sessions!

Kira says:

Per your request in comment 14, Rose:

2. It looks to me like Howard received help from an RES practitioner (you) with spiritual addiction, psychic coercion, removing cords of attachment, name alignment research, and Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

He apparently learned empath empowerment on his own.

He did other Soul Thrill Aura Research besides name alignment, but it’s unclear whether he researched on his own or with an RES practitioner.

Kira says:

Also per comment 14:

3. No, it’s not appropriate to go over what’s in the books or what happened during a session. A lot of thought has been put into the books so that they will stand on their own, and sessions are personal and private.

This isn’t meant to be a true analogy, but I always found the best classes in school were the ones in which the students *actually read* the assigned books and the teachers were free to hold discussion sessions instead of simply teaching us what was in the books we were supposed to have read.

Grace W says:

Thanks for sharing your story, Howard! It’s thrilling to meet people who’ve decided to just go for it and dive into Rose’s work and transform.

I think that a collection of such tales would make a wonderful book, Rose. 🙂

JNANA, sweet! Of course, you realize that plenty of the Blog-Buddies here are quite elderly, soul wise.

Just as long as we don’t start smelling funny… 😉

David B says:

Wow – Howard, thanks for sharing. Powerful story, clearly told. And it drew me in, wondering about what happened with your brother and wife.

In Comment 11, Kylie came first – I was also struck by the same quote.

David B says:

I know several who have developed well spiritually but have come to have difficulty being around the “not-so-deep”. Good depth but some skills missing, it seems.

Thanks for your contributions, everyone.

DAVID B, seems to me that you have hit upon something very significant in your Comment 27.

About those who have trouble being around the “not-so-deep,” from my perspective this isn’t so much about a lack of skills. It’s a matter of STUFF.

When that STUFF is gone, and there is PUT-IN to help the soul express better, only then will missing skills become learnable, usable.

But which STUFF? Here’s where we get to the crux of my Comments 12-17 yesterday.

Every one of you Blog-Buddies can safely use the skills for self-healing in “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

Every one of the five different skill sets you learn will help with STUFF removal and appropriate PUT-IN.

Only after using those skills would I recommend turning to the self-healing about cutting cords of attachment.

I would definitely recommend beginning with “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing” because it’s simpler and easier to use than the follow-up book (which I happened to publish first) “Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.”

After you get the skills with that self-healing book, then you can use the second as a more advanced training.

Similarly, you can learn Empath Empowerment(R) skills on your own.

And I recommend that you start there with the easier book as well. “Easier” does not mean “Beneath me,” right?

That would be “Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment.”

What about problems left over? Whether problems in life or problems that come up when learning skills from my series on Energy READING Skills for the Age of Awakening?

Then it’s time to have one session at a time with an RES expert. Because we have many skills beyond what can be taught in my self-help books.

The expertise and skills that will be used on your behalf are highly sophisticated. Even a new apprentice has been thoroughly trained to help. Like the old fish restaurant that advertised, “The meal you cannot make at home.”

As for crowdsourcing or seeking support about what happened in your personal session, KIRA put it so beautifully in her Comment 23.

Including this: “No, it’s not appropriate to go over what’s in the books or what happened during a session. A lot of thought has been put into the books so that they will stand on their own, and sessions are personal and private.”

KIRA, your Comment 22 was also spot on. 🙂

As for my Facebook Group for Empath Empowerment Skills, that likewise exists to give a bit of knowledge and support, but mostly encouragement.

FB groups are “Knowledge lite.” They just are, you know? I do the best I can to help in that community.

Still, monitoring this FB group is really tricky… due to expectations set by other groups there, some of which could be called “Offering guidance to empaths through extreme spiritual addiction” or “How to welcome a life without balance where you feel oh-so-special.” Yowza!

I would add this about seeking support online for any RES skills:

This blog exists to give appropriate, quality support to a reasonable degree. If the help you seek related to RES isn’t here, it’s time to contact me directly.

Note: That means “Contact me in a personal session.”

I am not available to give advice through email or FB messages or pleas for help at this blog.

That won’t be feasible until I can squoosh an extra 48 hours into each day. ?

You Blog-Buddies don’t see all the questionable advice; the paranormal brags; the long-long personal stories; and especially the numerous requests for free help that flunk the blog monitor, FB admin, and Rose’s email inbox.

Frustrating! I’d love to help everyone but I’m not one of those goddesses with four arms.

Maybe the wackiest was someone who sent an email asking if I would confirm that he had moved into Enlightenment. If I had a moment.

As if such a sacred responsibility were a quick little thought I would just throw at him.

Regarding validation of Enlightenment, folks, please come to me directly (at this point) rather than RES experts I have trained. (Because they haven’t received that sort of specialized training yet.)

And you might definitely consider something that important worth booking a personal session. Whether the answer is YES or NO, I’ll do all I can to give you appropriate help for moving forward on your sacred path.

An Avid Reader says:

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Howard! It is very inspiring!

David B says:

re: Comment 28 – Rose:
    I’ve observed many times that when something new opens, there can be a period of increased sensitivity. Then, after things are better integrated, a level of “skill” is developed with that.

If that sensitivity remains, then either there is Stuff to be addressed or some kind of aversion, showing up as spiritual addiction.

David B says:

In writing this though, it occurs to me that what often comes with an opening is new awareness of what is already here. (aka Stuff)

It may be seen as new (to the experiencer) but is normally preexisting. How we then respond to that makes a big difference in results.

And thats where good understanding is very valuable.

A fascinating perspective, DAVID B. Thanks.

Emily T says:

Wow this is so lovely to read Howard! Your progress is amazing. Inspiring me to book more SEAH sessions when I can!

Grace T says:

Rose, re your comments 29-32 on self-healing: Even though the skills always work, it took me awhile to be able to give myself a masterful self-healing session.

Grace T says:

There was a stuck period in my life where, I now see in hindsight, I would use the various RES skills to try and fix how I felt and fix the circumstances of my life.

The way I use those skills for myself now is from a completely different place and better understanding (and from a place of less STUFF too).

Grace T says:

It’s funny how you can tell someone exactly what to do and what it means, and they will still interpret and extrapolate.

I also remember a sad moment, after a few years practicing RES skills, where I understood how green I had been at the beginning, and I really wished I had not cut certain major cords of attachment myself at that time.

Grace T says:

I finally understood your warning in your book about not squandering healing as you can only cut a cord ONCE!

Grace T says:

I still benefit greatly from the stronger skills and the outside perspective of another professional.

Sometimes I just know when it’s time to book a session 🙂