Empath Empowerment® Basics on a Podcast

Connie Bowman has interviewed me on Empath Empowerment®

Connie Bowman has interviewed me on Empath Empowerment®

Empaths, have you thought about this lately? We’re so lucky to have this community of people who know a lot about being an empath. We’re seeking and finding ourselves as empaths, using skills that really work.

I’m reminded of that today. Because I’m giving you the opportunity to learn from a podcast that I did quite recently with Connie Bowman, a talented performer and interviewer who has previously done a podcast with me about Face Reading Secrets ®.

Connie is very new to understanding how to use her considerable talent as an empath, so she has asked a lot of questions about the basics.

As an empath sophisticate, you can view the podcast that I’ll share with you here in two quite different ways:

• Review basic information about Empath Empowerment®
  • Notice the contrast between what the interviewer was expecting and what I delivered — including the title and description that have been given to the podcast.

Uh-Oh

However you partake, perhaps you’ll consider listening with the video OFF. Unlike Connie, my side of the visuals looks reallllly bad.

Blog-Buddies, setting up my side of the webcam, I was so badly lit. Awful camera angle. Makeup was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Any of you readers who are women can especially appreciate… This. Podcast. Was. Hard. For. Me. To. Watch.

Laughing, kinda.

And my gestures moved faster than normal, to the point where, even watching myself, I practically gave myself whiplash. (Okay, now laughing out loud.)

But the info is still good, even if it’s not one of my more telegenic interviews. What can I say? Shrug…

Have fun listening and maybe watching, Empaths

And big thanks to Connie Bowman. She’s charming. She’s thoughtful. I’m a big fan of her interviewing skills.

Blog-Buddies, I’m hoping that Connie learned a lot about empath basics from our interview, and I just know you can too.

Listen at Connie’s website, Healthy, Happy You… or go right over to YouTube and start watching from there.

Isabelle says:

I don’t have time to watch the whole video now, will definitely watch it later and show it to some other people. You look cute and like yourself! To.me. And.I.really.mean.it?

I wouldn’t have thought about the angle and light if you hadn’t mentioned it. Sure, it could have been a better light…but a lot of webcam videos look that way.

Delphine says:

I really liked listening to the podcast. Thank you for overcoming your own difficulties and sharing it with us <3

A couple of things resonated with me, in your honor I will break it down in small chunks 😉

Delphine says:

– how easy it is to fear people when you realise you are sensitive. And how different “trying to protect yourself from people” is to “empowering yourself”/”feeling more like yourself”.

I just noticed today that my interactions with people feel different, lighter, easier. And when you mentioned that, I realised, there’s just less fear, and less STUFF, I guess ^ ^

Delphine says:

– how easy it can be to busywork, investing a lot of time and effort with little payback.

From the first time I heard about “busyworking” I’ve realized I probably do a lot, and that may be the main cause of my lack of time in general (and yes, this isnt related only specifically to being an empath, or even only to energy work, but simply to being a human)

Delphine says:

– your last comment on the importance of empaths at this age, where perception of higher frequencies is easier than ever before.

It reminded me of the reason why I was so taken, since a young age, by energy experiences, ” the shiny new toy” as you put it: it felt natural to me, but too raw, I always felt we were missing education in that respect.

Delphine says:

Just as we learn to move our body and deal with our emotions (although even that isnt really taught, everyone just does whatever they find, whatever they can).

Delphine says:

I was taken out of balance by my (great) admiration of subtle experiences, into as you call into spiritual addiction. My sense of self was a wreck and changing that became a priority.

Delphine says:

But as that is sorting itself out, I feel up to going back to my roots and my hearts desire for greater skill at reading others deeply to let others feel seen and deeply accepted (to realise they need not hide to be accepted).

DELPHINE, it is my privilege to watch as you describe so beautiful the progressive stages of your personal empowerment.

Thank you so much for sharing here. Please, comment often! You’re adding a lot to this blog, plus it may be helpful for you as well.

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. Evening plans fell through so I took the opportunity. Quite enjoyed it.

The video quality was actually decent and the enthusiasm clear. Not to mention the importance of the message.

David B says:

I lived for years without that. (as did you)

If it makes you feel any better, Rick over on BATGAP actually has people who arrange to ship top gear to interviewees and test it in advance of the interviews. But it’s very tricky to control the variables outside of a studio setting.