A Spiritual Snapshot of Supreme Court Justice Antoinin Scalia

Curious about Antonin Scalia, the late Supreme Court Justice?

Curious about Antonin Scalia, the late Supreme Court Justice?

Scalia spent his last day on earth on a shooting trip in Texas. That night he died peacefully in his sleep.

Conservatives mourn the loss of a hero. The staunch Catholic Justice defended his faith like a legal Fundamentalist. If a right wasn’t included in America’s glorious Bible — I mean Constitution — then that right should never be acknowledged.

True, other Americans are not still living in 1787, the year the Constitution was signed. Evidently to Antonin Scalia, that made no difference.

Some of his special jjudicial achievements include:

1. Bush v. Gore, 2000
  2. Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 2010
  3. Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 2014
  4.  Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 1992:

You can read about more of Scalia’s fabulous conservative judicial activism here, in an article that presents a Scalia judicial summary.

Yes, the Supreme Court Justice was highly influential. I gather that, to him, the views animating the above-mentioned decisions were perfectly aligned with being a follower of Jesus Christ. Interesting…

Well, today let’s research the aura of Antoinin Scalia to learn more about what made him tick.

For Today’s Exercise in Energetic Literacy…

I’ll use a special selection of chakra databanks (a.k.a. Parts of his aura, deeper than simply reading major chakras). I call this doing an aura reading to provide a “Spiritual Snapshot.”

This aura reading of Antoinin Scalia is dedicated to all you Blog-Buddies who have been evaluating what it means to be spiritual while using discernment about energies.

BTW, why else is it really, really smart to be able to research how a person is doing spiritually?

As a Post-New-Age Consumer! For selecting any spiritual teacher or energy healer! For voting!

Oh, there are so many reasons to use detailed aura reading (a.k.a.  Stage Three Energetic Literacy) to learn what makes somebody tick at a subconscious and energetic level.

For today’s aura reading I will use this photo of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

He was photographed while delivering his dissent to gay marriage (a.k.a. marriage equality.)

And here’s the accompanying article in the Los Angeles Times, Antonin Scalia’s dissent in same-sex marriage ruling even more scornful than usual.”

1. Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Verbal Integrity

40 miles. In this moment, Antoinin Scalia feels like he’s proclaiming the gospel.

His righteousness is ultimate and unquivocal. The quality to his verbal integrity reminds me of that hoary Catholic article of faith, the infallability of the Pope.

No way can the wise Antoinin Scalia be making a mistake! (According to him at this subconscious level, anyway.)

Gee, I guess Scalia wasn’t listening when the real pope said, about homosexuality, “Who am I to judge?”

2. Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Power Integrity

85 feet. Antoinin Scalia proudly pushes forward with whatever he believes — no self-doubt but absolute certainty.

There is a sense that evildoers (i.e., Those who don’t believe as he does) may suffer a lot. Well, tough! Antoinin Scalia positively relishes that.

[Blog-Buddies, I was shocked by the ruthelessness of this over-functioning databank. Still, one consoling thought was that this aura reading is probably my greatest opportunity to understand what was in the auras of those who directed the Spanish Inquisition, etc. After all, photographs aren’t available from them, suitable for reading auras.]

3. Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Spiritual Integrity

1/2 inch. “Most people are going to hell. Although I try to help them, really I don’t expect much to change.”

4. Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Giving

1/8 inch. This Heart Chakra databank has a quality that is shrivelled and dried up. Reminiscent of a prune, actually. Except for not being sweet.

5. Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Receiving

Fills the arena. In the pugilistic arena of Scalia’s subconscious mind, he is beloved. Deservingly beloved, as a champion of The Right.

6. Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Making Contact with Objective Reality

3 inches. Human life on earth is trivial. Things are trivial. Life is a test about whether or not you are worthy to go to heaven.

7. Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Moral Development

1 inch. This is a very young soul who believes life on earth to be ridiculously simple.

8. Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Living with Honor

Out to the moon. Supreme Court Justice Antoinin Scalia believes himself to be a hero. Ultimate honor, that’s how he bears witness to God, holding to his values with the force of a clenched fist.

More about Aura Reading

The skills for depth aura reading are so important for Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Just as mathematics is the language of science, so is aura reading the basis of mind-body-spirit techniques — whether for aura healing or personal growth, and even making rapid progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, experiences like these become available to you:

• Doing a three-part Lie Detector test, with uncanny accuracy and plenty of nuance
  • Previewing a new date sexually (Reading chakra databanks like, “What Joe is like as a lover?”)
  • Reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Etheric, or Higher Self level
  • Reading the size and quality of any chakra databank —  aura information at the astral or psychic or subconscious mind-level.
  • Reading auras from regular photographs, online or hard copy
  • Reading auras in depth and detail whenever you like, really smart for an Aura Reading Consumer

Here is a useful resource for learning more about aura reading — how it doesn’t have to be psychic development when taught as a form of energetic literacy, our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

Rachel says:

Wow. Some people really do live on another planet, don’t they? 😉

Great reading, Rose, thanks!

Kira says:

Yep, very interesting!

Kira says:

Incidentally, given the “jokes” and vitriol about Scalia in a good-sized portion of my Facebook friends list, seeing the humanity in *him* has been important to me.

Regardless of his views and how firmly he held them and how much contempt he may have held for people unlike himself, he was still a human being and had friends and family.

Adam McIntosh says:

I liked your selection of his judicial “achievements”. Really summed his career up nicely.

I just hope there is time for President Obama to push through another appointment before his term finishes. Hopefully y’all can get another pinko on the bench who can work to undo some of the damage Scalia has done.

Thank you Rose, this example is so helpful for learning.

Kira, you wrote “When I was younger, I was convinced there was a way to somehow get everyone to see the humanity in others and I spent a lot of thought on figuring out how.
    I gave up on that a while ago and content myself with simply seeing the humanity in others myself, but seeing an aura reading like this would quite possibly have made me spend less thought on it in the first place.”

Just to say, this rings a gong with me.

Following up to my comments on Kira’s comment.

Rose, this is precisely why your examples of reading auras here on this blog are so valuable, to show precisely how it is that people can be so different from one another, and how can see things and act upon things so differently– and why.

Lilian says:

“In term of objective status and career achievement, he went so far despite being such a youngster. I wonder how that happens.”

Interesting question. My thoughts are that a young soul doesn’t mean a “bad” soul. Just inexperienced in human life.

Lilian says:

This dude could have spent millions of years doing all kinds of clever and helpful things in the astral plane, from which perspective, human life could seem simple… All souls on earth are given the privilege to develop. I think the worst thing to do is to do nothing… then you’ll never learn.

Isabella C. says:

Thanks for this, fascinating.

Rachel says:

Yes, I was thinking as I read this post that being a young soul could be a definite advantage in terms of ‘rising to the top.’

Imagine being an ambitious person in the legal field, unencumbered by doubts about rights and wrongs, your mind uncluttered because you don’t see any need to look at an issue from other perspectives – or, as Kira put it, to see the humanity in others.

I feel kinda envious actually 🙂

I’m loving all these comments, RACHEL, ISABELLA C., LILIAN, CURIOUS AS EVER, and ADAM McINTOSH.

Seems to me, for Scalia, as for almost every person, it’s like that song from that very human band, The Animals, “I’m just a soul whose intentions are good.”

SUZ says:

On another tack — this entry started out (and continued) so snarky that I couldn’t finish reading it. I am disappointed in you, Rose.

Lilian says:

The Animals! From Newcastle Upon Tyne. Thanks for reminding me. They have a song called “When I was young”. :-p The lyrics include a note about youthful zealotry “When I was young, it was more important
    Pain more painful, laughter much louder, yeah”

Interesting that commenter SUZ would consider this snarky. For the record, I did not.

What is also so interesting to me is that Rose often brings forth information from aura readings that are quite surprising, and including to her, for example, the one about Donald Trump.

Grace W says:

I didn’t think the post was snarky, either. I thought it was rather restrained and kind. At least in comparison to my personal opinion about this man. 🙂

He’s been pretty over the top in his conservatism. Not a big fan of that.

Dana20 says:

Thank you for this reading! It smashed another Earth illusion for me, that judges possess the greatest wisdom, using rational, logical thinking and weighing all viewpoints and evidence with the greatest of compassion. I so hope the next justice is all that…

I’m inspired now to think about assumptions I have of other occupations and then do aura reading to see what great variety lies in the individuals. A note for technique time:)

Adam McIntosh says:

Very interesting, Lilian, Rachel and Rose! I like those answers.

Suz, I think that this article’s mildly-expressed lack of affection for its subject is perfectly appropriate.

Aw, thanks to all my defenders. SUZ, I want to give you a shout-out, too.

Of course, every article at my personal blog will not be to everyone’s taste. Even almighty God isn’t to everyone’s taste, you know?

But you courageously expressed your opinion, and did it with civility, all of which is fine for this blog.

Inderectly you gave all Blog-Buddies an excellent practical tip, which is this: If you’re not enjoying an article here, stop reading it.

This blog aims to support your personal growth. Which you, and only you, can best evaluate. For a blog intended to purposely produce torture… well, you’ll have to go elsewhere. 😉

Sandra says:

Fascinating reading, Rose.

Justice Scalia, like many avowed Christians, had the dismaying opinion that most people are going to hell; furthermore he relished their suffering.

I believe that more and more, Americans are evolving past that belief.

Sandra says:

Time for a new pinko judge (thanks, ADAM MCINTOSH for the belly laugh!).

SANDRA, your Comment #22 fascinated me. I had no idea that one could not only expect most people were going to hell, but relish their suffering.

Reminds me of “The Screwtape Letters” by C.S. Lewis. And I read somewhere (maybe his memoir?) that the twisty thinking required for that book was the hardest thing he ever did.

As the one RES Practitioner who is a native of Minnesota, one of of the members of the Enlightenment Life List related to our community with a very strong Christian background, you bring a unique perspective to bear about well-meaning people whose way of following Jesus is (if you don’t mind my saying) to act in a fashion that seems quite contrasting to his message of love.

I wonder if you might share some related comments with us. Or even a blog post.

Other Blog-Buddies, you’re invited to speak up as well. Maybe you, SUZ? Because you know so much more about this than me.

For example, how does a strong belief in hell impact relationships? What it means to be kind to others?

What have you noticed from reading auras of true believers?

Of course I have my perspective, but I wasn’t raised as you were; never lived where you do.

If any of you have read my novel for empaths, you know that the social satire aspect included quite an array of public Christians.

Carlotta says:

I was raised in a very strict Christian home, and carried those values with me for some time.

I married a devout man of the same religion.

Carlotta says:

When I left the church, my husband threatened me in so many ways, somehow thinking that I had to be forced to believe again or I would go to hell.

He was convinced that by treating me badly, I would see the error of my ways, repent, and he will have saved my soul (which doesn’t make much sense to me on so many levels–according to that particular religion, only Jesus can save).

Carlotta says:

My parents avoid me, telling me they’re so afraid for me (maybe more afraid OF me), also convinced I will burn in hell for eternity.

But the only hell I can believe in is the one I was raised in.

Carlotta says:

Members of my former church contact me from time to time, nagging me to come back to church, letting me know that even though I’ve specifically asked them not to, they are still praying for me to come back to church so I won’t burn in hell for eternity.

Carlotta says:

I really appreciate David B.’s comment on another thread where he wrote something like people often don’t like the simplicity of the Divine, so they try to jazz things up a bit, and then epic volumes are written about people like Jesus, making things more and more complicated.

(I hope I didn’t misquote you too much, David.)

Carlotta says:

In my study of the Bible, Jesus’ message was love.

Not “Jump through all the right hoops that only your religious authority figures know about, and do it just so, or you will most definitely burn in hell for all eternity.

“Oh, and it is your responsibility to hate, force, and bully anybody who questions this.”

Carlotta says:

How does that belief in hell impact our relationships?

I prefer people who are respectful and kind.

We don’t have to agree. But I will not put up with disrespect in a relationship. When it turns to hatred, I am outta there.

CARLOTTA, I am so moved by the wisdom and courage in what you have generously shared. Thank you.

May it help others!

Irene says:

Carlotta, the way you shared this here is filled with such compassion. It’s very inspiring. Thank you.

Louise says:

Much of evangelical Christianity is believers thinking they are doing God’s will and gaining brownie points for more rewards in heaven by coersing others to get saved from hell by accepting Jesus as their savior.

Much self-righteousness towards others who don’t think the same way and hidden agendas with feigned friendships with the intention of getting them saved.

Golly, LOUISE, feigned friendships with the intention of saving others?

Has that ever happened to you? To other Blog-Buddies?

Am I the only one reading your Comment 36 who is shocked? I know my specialty is deeper perception, but I’ve never claimed to know everything. Since when did Jesus recommend making “friends” based on lying?

Carlotta says:

From my experience, Louise’s comment is spot on.

I actually confronted someone about this, and she insisted all friendships at church were genuine. But when I later told her that any mention of church would end the conversation between us, she never spoke to me again.

I think people are not just lying to each other, but also lying to themselves.

Irene says:

I would share some of Louise’s experience in #36.

As an unskilled empath growing up in Christian circles, it was rather harshly obvious that many people consciously or unconsciously had ulterior motives when it came to friendship.

Irene says:

In any relationship, there may be things best left unsaid/unfelt, but I did find that professing Christians (I don’t have much experience with people in other religious traditions) were less likely to be totally honest with their motives.

Irene says:

A deep-rooted terror of hell, combined with a rigid expectation that to be a good person (and go to heaven yourself) you’re to welcome and love and “save” everyone regardless of how you really feel, can make it really difficult to develop honest friendships.

Louise says:

When I was going to church I had the belief that “once saved, always saved”, so I didn’t have the fear of going to hell myself.

It was really pushed though to go spread the “good news” to the lost that were on they’re way to hell, and this was a pressure that I just could not put up with any longer.

Louise says:

I meant to say that the “good news” was that Jesus came to save them from hell if they accepted him as their saviour!

LOUISE, thanks for spelling out that part.

This might sound funny, coming from someone who was baptized as a Presbyterian (in her 20’s)and who belonged to an Episcopal church (in her 30’s), but I always thought the “Good news” was the Resurrection of Jesus, and what that implied about life for any human being on God’s earth.

To me, this form of “Good news” seems more like receiving one’s membership card in the Mafia.

It seems so bizarre.

Really, it never occurred to me before.

(Admittedly one more reason why this funny little mystic might be considered quite a foolish person. Not to mention not a great “Christian.” And even “extremely snarky,” though I don’t mean it that way.)

Sarah says:

Oh Rose, I love your self-characterization as a “funny little mystic.” This made me giggle with delight. You are my favorite funny little mystic. 🙂

Sarah says:

Some of the comments here remind me why I always had trouble really “getting” the Christian faith my friends had while growing up.

I sometimes went with them to church, and I even went to a religious summer camp for two years with them.

Sarah says:

But this idea you mention, Louise, in #42 and #43, it just never made any sense to me!!

Like here we are on Earth, unknowingly lined up to go to an infinity of torture after we die, unless we find the magic Easter egg (Jesus’s love) and then we’re good to go forever, no matter what we do.

Sarah says:

(Except there were also all of these rules, and I wasn’t sure what purpose the rules served if we were now “saved” anyway.)

It’s such a simplistic and unfair characterization of Christ’s wisdom and teachings, and I was always dumbstruck that my friends seemed comfortable with that explanation of reality.

SUZ says:

“Mildly expressed lack of affection.” ROFLMAO

Well, how interesting. I can only imagine the hue and cry if such a shred job was done on someone like James Cameron, for example, or how about Barney Frank.

SUZ says:

Note that in my original comment, I didn’t align myself with anyone or with any religion. Yet, that is the direction this discussion took. Bash Christianity.

Okay. I can see why. Probably 99.5% of church-goers have never had any actual contact with the divine, and no idea how to get there. Yet they want to tell you how you need “it.”

SUZ says:

Do not assume too quickly. 🙂

SUZ, good to hear from you again. Let me clarify, yes in your original comment you didn’t align yourself with anyone or any religion.

And I appreciate that you have found distasteful, the direction(s) in which this online conversation has gone. Sorry about that. I’d prefer for everyone who visits this blog to be extremely happy with all of it all of the time. 😉

However, with all respect, this thread has not been all about you and your comment. This is a blog where all civilly-expressed comments are welcome.

(And, of course, as the blog monitor I reserve the right to disallow comments that I consider just plain inappropriate for my own personal blog that supports this deeper perception community.)