It’s so rare at this blog to read “Energy fear”-talk. I’m inspired to leap in today to clear up a bit of that kind of thinking. It crept into a blog comment, probably by accident.
Sure, much of New Age Spirituality today emphasizes fear of people who aren’t positive, or checking one’s energies constantly to avoid being “contaminated.”
However well meant all this self-healing is, this aura reader doesn’t find the results to be terribly encouraging. You can read about the unintended consequences of energy fears in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy,” including the chapter summarizing aura reading research I did into 50 devoted teachers of Law of Attraction.
In general, energy fears about everyday life aren’t warranted.
This is one of the reasons why this blog is proudly Post-New-Age. The field of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) offers you a clear alternative to working hard at practices for perpetually working on yourself energetically: clearing, grounding, shielding, protecting your energies, etc.
Energy fears run rampant in this Age of Awakening, when everyone can notice energies. But that doesn’t make such fears realistic.
Can Celebrities Affect You Energetically?
What got me thinking today was a terrific series of comments from TODD over at Aura Reading Movie Review Starring Jennifer Lawrence. A Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES. In particular, I applaud the wisdom in Todd’s Comment #7:
“I think you make an important point about fame and also illusions: what we seek the most often doesnt bring us the fulfillment we thought it would.”
There was just one word he wrote later that sent me into a tiny tizzy. Can you spot that one word in what follows?
“I hope as well that many of these suffering celebrities can get their s together and regain normalcy for themselves and also for American society.
“Rightly or wrongly theyve become the role models for common folks, and when so many are living in extreme dysfunction, I think it has a trickle-down effect into the psyches and behavior of us, the little people, energetically and psychologically.”
Behaviors May Be Contagious. Energies? Not Really.
Are celebrities role models for some of us? Maybe.
- Personally, I have a fondness for many performers.
- If I followed sports, I’d probably adore many athletes (rather than just reading their auras for occasional articles here at the blog).
- As for politicians, yes indeed. I’m a huge fan of President Obama, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former First Lady Betty Ford (all on my Enlightenment Life List) and many others.
But are any of these folks role models for me? Never. And I don’t think they ever have been. How about you?
Yes, I’d enjoy hearing from you, Blog-Buddies. Do you consider any newsmaker or famous person a role model?
Or are you just a fan? Or aren’t you even a fan?
And where do you choose your role models, if not from watching thrilling movies like “The Hunger Games.”?
Have you ever dressed up to look like a celebrity? Worn a t-shirt with that person’s image or name? Chosen body art to link forever you to a favorite celeb?
Please, comment away.
Nonetheless, I suspect that not everybody guy or gal in the street can match your sophistication, Blog-Buddies. Dress and behavior are emulated sometimes. I have noticed that. Yet, that’s about the surface of life. Or maybe, for some troubled people, people in the news can exacerbate psychological problems. Still…
What about the Energetic Impact of Celebrities?
Is it true that there is an impact on “us, the little people, energetically”?
Only such a small impact as to be negligable, Blog-Buddies.
Of course, one advantage we have in RES is detailed knowledge about how energetic problems do impact a person emotionally and spiritually. I’m not a theorist, making grand generalizations but a working RES Practitioner and a trainer of those in my Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality.
Based on my professional experience and skills, I’m taking the time today to be thorough. Because so many people today worry about energies, I’ll systematically go through my list of 15 kinds of STUFF described and defined in more detail in this previous article.
These are energy problems impacting emotional and spiritual growth. Yes, real people (not just celebs) can have them. And, yes, our motto in RES is that “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.”
Why go into so much detail? I hope to elevate this idea of “Fear not random bad energies” beyond a kind of contrarian argument like “He said, she said.”
How Much Can Any Celebrity Impact the Energies in Your Aura?
1. Imported STUFF resulting from unskilled empath merge. Negligable impact, because any unskilled empath with Imported STUFF from the likes of Jennifer Lawrence is doing unskilled empath merges innumerable times every day. The celeb empath merges would amount to a tiny drop in a very large bucket.
2. Psychic Coercion. Zero impact on you.
3. Stuck Spirits. Zero impact on you.
4. A Stuck Spirit Inside a celebritys energy field. Zero impact on you.
5. Extra-terrestrial entities, attached to the outside of a celebritys energy field. Zero impact on you.
6. Cords of Attachment to a celebrity who is in bad shape. Yes that could have some impact. But all your cords of attachment have impact too. Family members, present and past lovers — cordees like these tend to be much more important than your cords of attachment to people you have never even met.
8. Shift of identity, related to Spiritual Addiction. Or even a flare-up of Extreme Spiritual Addiction. The latter could have some impact; see the next section of this article.
9. Shift of identity due to a celebrity’s substance use, e.g., pot, alcohol. Zero impact on you.
10. Shift of identity due to a celebrity’s experience of cult mind control, such as a celebrity who is a Scientologist. Zero impact on you, unless you also belong to “The Movement.” In which case the cult mind control on you might become just a bit stronger.
11. Problems with Subconscious Code, like bugs in computer software, impacting chakra databanks, addressed through techniques of Vibrational Re-Positioning®. Zero impact on you.
12. Significant energetic subroutine problems related to Spiritual Addiction. Zero impact on you. This isn’t contagious. Hey, if Jennifer Lawrence could benefit from a new filling in one of her teeth or, perhaps, root canal, would a fan need it too? 😉
13. Negative Thought Forms. Only the most negligible impact on you.
14. Outgrown Façade Bodies. Zero impact on you.
15. Frozen Blocks a celebrity carries from this and previous incarnations. Zero impact on you.
See what I mean by “Fear not”?
The Only Valid Concern I Find Energetically about Celebrities in Really Bad Shape
The only concern I would flag is the impact of celebrities (or others) who live in extreme spiritual addiction. This problem isn’t discussed much at my blog, because the skills for cleaning up this sort of problem are not a do-it-yourself project.
At my Enlightenment Life List, if you read through the comments you can find some references to people who have moved into this worse-than-normal version of spiritual addiction.
These days, many celebrities are living with this kind of problem, clearly discernable through aura reading. Sad to say, that list now includes:
- Amy Schumer
- Bradley Cooper
- Caitlyn Jenner
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber
- Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga
- Lena Dunham
- Louis C.K.
- Oprah Winfrey
- Reese Witherspoon
- Stephen Colbert
Here’s My Advice, Blog-Buddies
An estimated 45% of Americans are now living in spiritual addiction, with a small proportion of them in extreme spiritual addiction.
So what? YOU don’t have to live that way.
This blog is a resource to empower you, right?
How can you tell when people, including celebrities, move into extreme spiritual addiction?
- If you have Stage Three Energetic Literacy, you can tell by doing a bit of aura reading research. Because you’ll find, in one chakra databank after another, that the person’s individuality isn’t present in the normal way for a human being.
- Otherwise the thing to notice is if a celebrity doesn’t seem like himself or herself.
Again, so what?
Personally I avoid exposure to those celebrities. Their auric modeling makes me feel uncomfortable. But that doesn’t mean contagious cooties, right?
With all the talk, in New Age circles or elsewhere, I would mention just one practical concern: If you start feeling weird, not like yourself, or spaced out in ways that aren’t usual for you — then I would recommend that you make an appointment as soon as possible with any RES expert. All of us know how to tell if there’s a problem with extreme spiritual addiction, and one session is all it takes to clean it up.
Personal sessions — not this blog — is where to ask about any questions you might have about this problem.
Still, my purpose in writing today’s post was not to concern but to reassure you. Famous celebrities often do have problems. What’s new?
Marilyn Monroe was hardly a glowing example of great mental health — or a way-healthy aura.
It just happens that today we’re all energy sensitive. Well save that kind of sensitivity for Technique Time, Blog-Buddies. And otherwise…
Go forth and enjoy your day!